Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

What If Our Joysticks Only Worked At Certain Periods Of The Month? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What If Our Joysticks Only Worked At Certain Periods Of The Month? (7387 Views)

Why Do Statues Always Have Small joysticks? / Guys With Big Joysticks Share Your Crazy Experience With A Lady (pics) / Pics: Eight Most Common Types, Sizes, Shapes Of Joysticks, Where Do You Belong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

What If Our Joysticks Only Worked At Certain Periods Of The Month? by Nobody: 2:34pm On May 07, 2017
I was just wondering, women have led to the downfall of many men. The major cause has not been the women but our joysticks. A lady comes to you for assistance and instead of using our heads, our joysticks start directing our actions. Men leave their homes and squander money outside. All still due to the commanding of the joystick.

Girls usually have red alert at times. What if the joystick only worked twice a week? Guys would pay more attention to diligence and minimise immorality like flirting and molestation.

Thinking out loud. But will life still be fun for some guys?
Cc. Lalasticlala

5 Likes

Re: What If Our Joysticks Only Worked At Certain Periods Of The Month? by dingbang(m): 2:39pm On May 07, 2017
Men would resort to _raping....

1 Like

Re: What If Our Joysticks Only Worked At Certain Periods Of The Month? by Yewandequeen(f): 2:40pm On May 07, 2017
Will make the world a better place to live in. angry
Re: What If Our Joysticks Only Worked At Certain Periods Of The Month? by Nogodye(m): 2:42pm On May 07, 2017
redbeans:
I was just wondering, women have led to the downfall of many men. The major cause has not been the women but our dicks. A lady comes to you for assistance and instead of using our heads, our dicks start directing our actions. Men leave their homes and squander money outside. All still due to the commanding of the dick.

Girls usually have red alert at times. What if the dick only worked twice a week? Guys would pay more attention to diligence and minimise immorality like flirting and molestation.

@bolded shocked redbeans you won kill person ni cheesy but to be honest, if the dick work twice a week the world will be a better place.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What If Our Joysticks Only Worked At Certain Periods Of The Month? by Nomfanelo99(f): 2:42pm On May 07, 2017
that would be music to our ears
Re: What If Our Joysticks Only Worked At Certain Periods Of The Month? by Nobody: 2:44pm On May 07, 2017
grin

Hahahhahaha...i cant stop laughing grin grin grin

May i ask u Mr. REDBEAN, is ur meat working everyday? wink too much of everything is not healthy as well oo..i wud prefer once a wk, juz to keep the ignition goin wink

I like necking n petting too.. grin
Re: What If Our Joysticks Only Worked At Certain Periods Of The Month? by Nobody: 2:44pm On May 07, 2017
Na to chop belleful anytime food ready
It would have been better... Cos right now it's not controllable for me.

Sometimes I wish we never had dicks until we are officially married and ladies without pussies until marriage... It would have been just perfect.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What If Our Joysticks Only Worked At Certain Periods Of The Month? by 9jayes: 2:45pm On May 07, 2017
Nomfanelo99:
Ur pvssy don suffer

4 Likes

Re: What If Our Joysticks Only Worked At Certain Periods Of The Month? by Nobody: 2:45pm On May 07, 2017
TrapQueen77:
grin

May i ask u Mr. REDBEAN, is ur meat working everyday? wink too much of everything is not healthy as well oo..i wud prefer once a wk, juz to keep the ignition goin wink

u'd still be tight as hell down there if it's 1nce in a week grin nice!

3 Likes

Re: What If Our Joysticks Only Worked At Certain Periods Of The Month? by Nobody: 2:47pm On May 07, 2017
SorftWerk:
u'd still be tight as hell down there if it's 1nce in a week grin nice!
grin

Aha...i bet u like it tight but juicy as fvck huh wink

2 Likes

Re: What If Our Joysticks Only Worked At Certain Periods Of The Month? by Nobody: 2:47pm On May 07, 2017
redbeans:
I was just wondering, women have led to the downfall of many men. The major cause has not been the women but our dicks. A lady comes to you for assistance and instead of using our heads, our dicks start directing our actions. Men leave their homes and squander money outside. All still due to the commanding of the dick.

Girls usually have red alert at times. What if the dick only worked twice a week? Guys would pay more attention to diligence and minimise immorality like flirting and molestation.

Try once a month yes it may work .. but once dat 1 day comes high vase of rape all sorts of atrocities
Have u seen purge?

Over to the guys
Re: What If Our Joysticks Only Worked At Certain Periods Of The Month? by Nobody: 2:48pm On May 07, 2017
Nomfanelo99:
seems u'll welcome the break with open hands smiley. I can imagine the feeling for you. Assuming i was on break till thursday, you won't mind dancing half unclad around me with full audacity

1 Like

Re: What If Our Joysticks Only Worked At Certain Periods Of The Month? by Nobody: 2:50pm On May 07, 2017
TrapQueen77:

grin

Aha...i bet u like it tight but juicy as fvck huh wink

yeah boo.. Tight and juicy, those sounds makes it all fun and dirty wink

2 Likes

Re: What If Our Joysticks Only Worked At Certain Periods Of The Month? by goodmorning40: 2:54pm On May 07, 2017
Make it once in a year so we can have peace in the world
Re: What If Our Joysticks Only Worked At Certain Periods Of The Month? by Nobody: 2:54pm On May 07, 2017
SorftWerk:
yeah boo.. Tight and juicy, those sounds makes it all fun and dirty wink

Aaarfff! Arrrfff! grin grin

Ooh hell yeah! I bet u like it when ur bae is raw & juz nasty... tongue

1 Like

Re: What If Our Joysticks Only Worked At Certain Periods Of The Month? by ojun50(m): 2:55pm On May 07, 2017
Two times a week am jst going to make use of it very.
Re: What If Our Joysticks Only Worked At Certain Periods Of The Month? by Nobody: 2:56pm On May 07, 2017
TrapQueen77:
grin

once?? shocked. What if you travelled on that day? Except you promise to be fully ready to 'go to war' on the D-day cheesy

1 Like

Re: What If Our Joysticks Only Worked At Certain Periods Of The Month? by Nobody: 2:58pm On May 07, 2017
redbeans:
once?? shocked. What if you travelled on that day? Except you promise to be fully ready to 'go to war' on the D-day cheesy

Hahhahha...i wil make sure my BabyDaddy wont get hungry sha wink wink wink

I will feed him as much as he want before & after my travel grin
Re: What If Our Joysticks Only Worked At Certain Periods Of The Month? by Nomfanelo99(f): 3:01pm On May 07, 2017
9jayes:
Ur pvssy don suffer
what are you saying
Re: What If Our Joysticks Only Worked At Certain Periods Of The Month? by Nobody: 3:02pm On May 07, 2017
Bumbae1:

Try once a month yes it may work .. but once dat 1 day comes high vase of rape all sorts of atrocities
Have u seen purge?

Over to the guys
lol... So that your option is ruled out to prevent rape. I can imagine the feeling of guys when that one day comes. It will be as if they are on drugs. Jumping out on the road with just boxers looking for 'fish to catch'cheesy
Re: What If Our Joysticks Only Worked At Certain Periods Of The Month? by Nomfanelo99(f): 3:03pm On May 07, 2017
redbeans:
seems u'll welcome the break with open hands smiley. I can imagine the feeling for you. Assuming i was on break till thursday, you won't mind dancing half unclad around me with full audacity

well it's not like I'm getting any . I know some people could use a break
Re: What If Our Joysticks Only Worked At Certain Periods Of The Month? by Nobody: 3:03pm On May 07, 2017
Nogodye:

@bolded shocked redbeans you won kill person ni cheesy but to be honest, if the dick work twice a week the world will be a better place.
gbam!
Re: What If Our Joysticks Only Worked At Certain Periods Of The Month? by decatalyst(m): 3:04pm On May 07, 2017
My horse Connor afford to eat once a week ooo...TrapQueen77

Besides, what is the work of a horse if it cannot run? undecided
Re: What If Our Joysticks Only Worked At Certain Periods Of The Month? by FTBOY: 3:05pm On May 07, 2017
it would save us a lot of money and girls would have more respect for men.
Re: What If Our Joysticks Only Worked At Certain Periods Of The Month? by Nobody: 3:08pm On May 07, 2017
TrapQueen77:

Hahhahha...i wil make sure my BabyDaddy wont get hungry sha wink wink wink

I will feed him as much as he want before & after my travel grin
awoof babe wink. What code do i die to activate your offer?
Re: What If Our Joysticks Only Worked At Certain Periods Of The Month? by Nobody: 3:10pm On May 07, 2017
goodmorning40:
Make it once in a year so we can have peace in the world
kweke! Suggestion overruled
Re: What If Our Joysticks Only Worked At Certain Periods Of The Month? by Nobody: 3:11pm On May 07, 2017
redbeans:
lol... So that your option is ruled out to prevent rape. I can imagine the feeling of guys when that one day comes. It will be as if they are on drugs. Jumping out on the road with just boxers looking for 'fish to catch'cheesy

Haha d imagery too real fear dey ketch me
Re: What If Our Joysticks Only Worked At Certain Periods Of The Month? by SonsOfLiverpool(m): 3:11pm On May 07, 2017
Bumbae1:

Haha d imagery too real fear dey ketch me
you see your team? embarassed
Re: What If Our Joysticks Only Worked At Certain Periods Of The Month? by Nobody: 3:18pm On May 07, 2017
SonsOfLiverpool:
you see your team? embarassed
I no wan cry how dat goat miss penalty I just don't understand

If not dat I love klopp I for no watch am seff. Disappointed we need d point
At least champ league spot
Re: What If Our Joysticks Only Worked At Certain Periods Of The Month? by Nobody: 3:23pm On May 07, 2017
TrapQueen77:

Aaarfff! Arrrfff! grin grin

Ooh hell yeah! I bet u like it when ur bae is raw & juz nasty... tongue
yeahhh! More like prfftr prfftr prfft grin it's really crazy!

As a tall guy, I like it advanced doggy where underneath my dick is touching her gspot, dick fully painted of fine white cream chai! Some juices even drip on the sheets

SIS - Sex Is Sweet!
Re: What If Our Joysticks Only Worked At Certain Periods Of The Month? by skylane: 3:23pm On May 07, 2017
Nomfanelo99:

well it's not like I'm getting any . I know some people could use a break
ujani isthandwa sami,singaxoxa ku facebook?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is This The Most Romantic Photo Of The Day? Cute Lady Slicing Fruits / Signs Of Betrayal/how To Spot A Cheater / Girl Gets Caught Cheating When Clever BF Spots Unusual Object In Her Sexts (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.