Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

no longer - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / no longer (2237 Views)

Ladies Have You Observe Guys No Longer Beg Us For Relationship These Days / What Are The Signs A Boyfriend Shows If He Is No Longer Interested? / Why Do Most Naija Ladies No Longer Wear White Panties But Mainly Black? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

no longer by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jun 16, 2022
may god help us all
Re: no longer by Pweetiedude(m): 2:51pm On Jun 16, 2022
Do you think fraud is the way out of your present predicament
Re: no longer by cheras1: 2:53pm On Jun 16, 2022
trueSeeker01:
i cant just wait nd see myself dead because of poverty, i want to take action i have been sick for years no proper treatment because im broke. i know if i continue like this i will die over something that can be cured. please nairalanders i swear to almighty im not an undercover agent im just ordinary poor nigerian youth who is suffering from diseases and poverty, any yahoo guy out there pls i beg u in the name of whatever u worship to come to my rescue and teach me this yahoo thing, god knows i want to learn nd do it because i need money for my health. guys help me nd teach me. i have tried several ways to raise money but i always dont get enough i tried gambling no luck i tried asking for help nobody seems to help me, i have decided i will help myself in any way possible i dont care which way its i just need money for my health. help me guys teach me pls

Check my signature and add me. I will teach you a legal way to make money using facebook

2 Likes

Re: no longer by HONESTFACT101(m): 2:54pm On Jun 16, 2022
grin
Oga nothing easy even yahoo hard ......signing out✈

1 Like

Re: no longer by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jun 16, 2022
Don't op... I know it's hard but there are other ways to make money... Even though the progress would be slow... Sorry about your health... And never gamble...

You see these boys driving expensive cars, travelling and sleeping around with the coolest chicks... Yet you don't know what they did to get there... undecided

And the suffering they caused someone else...

My aunt killed herself... She was scammed... It happened recently... I didnt know her well but she's left a 1yr old kid behind and that just breaks my heart...

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: no longer by Oluwasegunotito(m): 2:59pm On Jun 16, 2022
Pweetiedude:

Are u sure of what u're saying? undecided
Pweetiedude:

Are u sure of what u're saying?
Re: no longer by Oluwasegunotito(m): 3:00pm On Jun 16, 2022
trueSeeker01:
i cant just wait nd see myself dead because of poverty, i want to take action i have been sick for years no proper treatment because im broke. i know if i continue like this i will die over something that can be cured. please nairalanders i swear to almighty im not an undercover agent im just ordinary poor nigerian youth who is suffering from diseases and poverty, any yahoo guy out there pls i beg u in the name of whatever u worship to come to my rescue and teach me this yahoo thing, god knows i want to learn nd do it because i need money for my health. guys help me nd teach me. i have tried several ways to raise money but i always dont get enough i tried gambling no luck i tried asking for help nobody seems to help me, i have decided i will help myself in any way possible i dont care which way its i just need money for my health. help me guys teach me pls

good luck
Re: no longer by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jun 16, 2022
Oluwasegunotito:

good luck
thanks man

1 Like

Re: no longer by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jun 16, 2022
Pweetiedude:
yeah because people dont want to help me
Re: no longer by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jun 16, 2022
HONESTFACT101:
grin
Oga nothing easy even yahoo hard ......signing out✈
if i blow once im out
Re: no longer by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jun 16, 2022
Datboredberri:
Don't op... I know it's hard but there are other ways to make money... Even though the progress would be slow... Sorry about your health... And never gamble...

You see these boys driving expensive cars, travelling and sleeping around with the coolest chicks... Yet you don't know what they did to get there... undecided

And the suffering they caused someone else...

My aunt killed herself... She was scammed... It happened recently... I didnt know her well but she's left a 1yr old kid behind and that just breaks my heart...
sad let her rest in peace
Re: no longer by Oluwasegunotito(m): 3:14pm On Jun 16, 2022
trueSeeker01:
thanks man
uwc
Re: no longer by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jun 16, 2022
Oluwasegunotito:

uwc
pls if u r into it save a dying soul teach me

1 Like

Re: no longer by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jun 16, 2022
cheras1:

Check my signature and add me. I will teach you a legal way to make money using facebook
have sent u an email
Re: no longer by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jun 16, 2022
trueSeeker01:
sad let her rest in peace
Yes...

So consider... Imagine after all you've been through you get a good job and save millions then somebody steals everything... And you're back to zero...
Re: no longer by Oluwasegunotito(m): 3:20pm On Jun 16, 2022
trueSeeker01:
pls if u r into it save a dying soul teach me
i know noting about yahoo o
Re: no longer by uthlaw: 3:23pm On Jun 16, 2022
trueSeeker01:
yeah because people dont want to help me
people don't want to help you,who de work for you...yahoo hard pass any husstle...you better go learn handwork!

3 Likes

Re: no longer by cheras1: 3:25pm On Jun 16, 2022
trueSeeker01:
have sent u an email

Check my signature and send me message on whatsapp
Re: no longer by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jun 16, 2022
Datboredberri:
Yes...

So consider... Imagine after all you've been through you get a good job and save millions then somebody steals everything... And you're back to zero...
i will not steal millions from anyone i just need 300k to treat myself nd i must get it by hook or by crook

1 Like

Re: no longer by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jun 16, 2022
uthlaw:
people don't want to help you,who de work for you...yahoo hard pass any husstle...you better go learn handwork!
bro i worked hard all my life have been doing hard labour since when i was 14 years old till now it doesnt pay i have nothing except disease which i couldnt care because of poverty now its time to take any action possible im tired of wallowing in pains
Re: no longer by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jun 16, 2022
cheras1:

Check my signature and send me message on whatsapp
will do
Re: no longer by uthlaw: 3:30pm On Jun 16, 2022
trueSeeker01:
bro i worked hard all my life have been doing hard labour since when i was 14 years old till now it doesnt pay i have nothing except disease which i couldnt care because of poverty now its time to take any action possible im tired of wallowing in pains
you suppose learn the work instead of labour!

2 Likes

Re: no longer by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jun 16, 2022
uthlaw:
you suppose learn the work instead of labour!
i learned it nobody give me contract
Re: no longer by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jun 16, 2022
anybody interested in helping me should send me an email due to privacy issues im still expecting help. help your fellow man not with money but with ideas
Re: no longer by zum19: 3:44pm On Jun 16, 2022
See this fool. Yahoo yahoo. Oga go learn hand work, get a skill or sumtin. Its you guys that are making EFCC arrest both yahoo and not yahoo youths today. Rubbish.
Re: no longer by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jun 16, 2022
zum19:
See this fool. Yahoo yahoo. Oga go learn hand work, get a skill or sumtin. Its you guys that are making EFCC arrest both yahoo and not yahoo youths today. Rubbish.
r dummb to understand that i need it temporarily? i know its not a lifestyle
Re: no longer by Jayzel: 4:01pm On Jun 16, 2022
guy i don't have much to tell u but believe me u re still in a good health because yahoo no be for everybody only the selfish and brave one's survive
there's a hidden secret in u that can make u excel in life bro
don't wait for any destiny helper out there
start up with a plan
just think of anything profitable that u can achieve wit a little earning or u can visit a therapist closer to u for life planning
wish u best of luck bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: no longer by 3ple9iner: 5:48pm On Jun 16, 2022
cheras1:

can I also reach out to you?
Re: no longer by cheras1: 5:50pm On Jun 16, 2022
3ple9iner:

can I also reach out to you?

Of course. You no want money?
Re: no longer by Jmichael1(m): 6:09pm On Jun 16, 2022
Guy normal yahoo dn hard ooh unless u go plus up(yahoo ritual)

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: no longer by ThegreatLion: 8:56pm On Jun 16, 2022
And what makes you think that Yahoo is easy. Haven't you heard " Yahoo hard pass negboke(site work) Can you stay for more than a year without cashing out 1 dollar. Can you?
Search within, the answers you seek is in you. Life is a do it yourself project

2 Likes

Re: no longer by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jun 16, 2022
Next, he will make a thread on "who will teach me kidnapping business".

No go fry akara and pap for road junction.

LAZY guy!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Spotted Studying Chemistry With Laptop At Wedding — Video / Beauty Or Brains Which? / Plss Help I Find Urgent Advice, Plss I'm Reali In Dilemma.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.