Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,417 members, 7,864,842 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 07:59 AM

Peter Obi's Trip To Epypt: Nigerians Hail LP Presidential Candidate - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi's Trip To Epypt: Nigerians Hail LP Presidential Candidate (31217 Views)

Peter Obi Or Sampson Uchenna Charles: Who Is LP's Presidential Candidate? / Trump: Nigerians Hail Goodluck Jonathan / Nigerians Hail Buhari On Recall Of Ambassador To South Africa Over Xenophobia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi's Trip To Epypt: Nigerians Hail LP Presidential Candidate by Crvrider: 8:51am On Jun 17, 2022
PeterObi4LP:

Shut up! Do you know more than him and the engineer's there? Which law says you must stand or seat to study? That's his choice. Do what pleases you

The guy is just delusional. He would have asked why them no give aboki chair to sit down for mosque.
Re: Peter Obi's Trip To Epypt: Nigerians Hail LP Presidential Candidate by eddie7: 8:51am On Jun 17, 2022
BREAKING NEWS!!!
Do you know that in the bible every liberator went to Egypt Think of it, Joseph saved his pple from famine, Moses grew up with Pharaoh, Jesus smuggled to Egypt to avoid Herold. Now Obi has gone to Egypt from whence our deliverance will come. #TakeBackNigeria.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Trip To Epypt: Nigerians Hail LP Presidential Candidate by Cypress042: 8:52am On Jun 17, 2022
ada9ja:

Hope u re still taking ur drug cos ur case is still the same. U don't understand anything u see and that is bad for the society
And undecided

Re: Peter Obi's Trip To Epypt: Nigerians Hail LP Presidential Candidate by FORHII: 8:55am On Jun 17, 2022
Jollyman19:
Good. pls am looking for car to drive on uber/bolt. Help me with any link. Thanks
your state of residence please.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Trip To Epypt: Nigerians Hail LP Presidential Candidate by MoneyMustBMade(m): 8:56am On Jun 17, 2022
To be honest some Nigerians are Big-time fool,
instead of them to fight thier country back from this bad governance for decades now..
Look the country today, everything is down.
Are we not tired chaii. Yet the youth are still behaving like children's seeing this old men ruling from independent till date

Una never tire
Re: Peter Obi's Trip To Epypt: Nigerians Hail LP Presidential Candidate by Crvrider: 8:58am On Jun 17, 2022
Starhearts:

Mark my words..

Peter Obi can't win any local government in diz country
Ur potopoto eyes go soon clear
Truth is bitter
Election is not won on twitter
I can stake all my life savings on diz Peter Obi can only win on twitter??
Even him own states, Anambra, Peter obi will lose all d local govt...

Like a lot of wise people have said, bad governance no know tribe...
Re: Peter Obi's Trip To Epypt: Nigerians Hail LP Presidential Candidate by Starhearts: 8:59am On Jun 17, 2022
FromZeroToHero:

even if he doesn't win a single polling unit he has nothing to lose. The man is already made. He's a billionaire who can comfortably relocate to any country of the world. Vote for your Tinubu and get ready to eat agbado 3x daily.

Who hurts u.
Mind u my income can fed ur family??.
Am not a keyboard warrior Am realistic
I have been to ova 4 countries
Who told u Am poor like ur forefathers
Omo ale jatijati
Re: Peter Obi's Trip To Epypt: Nigerians Hail LP Presidential Candidate by Elidrisy20: 9:00am On Jun 17, 2022
Waste of time
Re: Peter Obi's Trip To Epypt: Nigerians Hail LP Presidential Candidate by FromZeroToHero(m): 9:04am On Jun 17, 2022
Starhearts:

Who hurts u.
Mind u my income can fed ur family??.
Am not a keyboard warrior Am realistic
I have been to ova 4 countries
Who told u Am poor like ur forefathers
Omo ale jatijati
empty vessel makes the most noise. Wealthy men don't brag.
Re: Peter Obi's Trip To Epypt: Nigerians Hail LP Presidential Candidate by Jollyman19: 9:05am On Jun 17, 2022
FORHII:
Re: Peter Obi's Trip To Epypt: Nigerians Hail LP Presidential Candidate by Artisticity1: 9:08am On Jun 17, 2022
Kingspin:
Agree with me in Nigeria many politicians and leaders have been insulted offline and online, including me and you.
The likes of Atiku, Buhari, GEJ, Tinubu, Bobrisky etc all these men and women have been insulted.
Those who promised to soak Nigerian blood, with their supporters became president.

What exactly have Obi supporters done that is alien to Nigerian space?
And why did it get to Obi's turn everything just changed?
#subconscious minds of Nigerian#

Who is the woman among these people you mentioned... Abi na the ETC?
Re: Peter Obi's Trip To Epypt: Nigerians Hail LP Presidential Candidate by Starhearts: 9:10am On Jun 17, 2022
FromZeroToHero:
empty vessel makes the most noise. Wealthy men don't brag.

I need to bcis l knw dat l can feed ur family?
Am not responsible 4 ur miserable life
Re: Peter Obi's Trip To Epypt: Nigerians Hail LP Presidential Candidate by Mike008(m): 9:12am On Jun 17, 2022
Atiku will soon "visit" America to see how their electricity works. Lol
Re: Peter Obi's Trip To Epypt: Nigerians Hail LP Presidential Candidate by Opmic: 9:14am On Jun 17, 2022
Dear Christians let's support this man with intense prayers.

Also make sure you get your PVC�
Re: Peter Obi's Trip To Epypt: Nigerians Hail LP Presidential Candidate by FromZeroToHero(m): 9:17am On Jun 17, 2022
Starhearts:

I need to bcis l knw dat l can feed ur family?
Am not responsible 4 ur miserable life
Continue ranting like a mad dog. Wealthy people don't make noise.
Re: Peter Obi's Trip To Epypt: Nigerians Hail LP Presidential Candidate by CheapHomes1: 9:17am On Jun 17, 2022
ada9ja:

So when ur teacher is teaching u, u will be the one to hold the chalk while he sit...

Obi went there to learn

How does your analogy negate the point he raised?

What did obi go to Egypt to learn?
Re: Peter Obi's Trip To Epypt: Nigerians Hail LP Presidential Candidate by CheapHomes1: 9:21am On Jun 17, 2022
Flows001:

Nobody said he was going to be able to learn everything under 3 days, he has showed the zeal of being able to go to any extent to get the required knowledge from those countries succeeding in those areas, so same method and procedures can be replicated in Nigeria. Mind you, Egypt recently recorded massive improvements in the power sector.
He has just started, watch and see what happens next when he finally becomes the President...

If he you say he wasn't going to be able to learn everything in 3days, you only ended up validating the points I raised which begs the question, what then did he go and learn over in Egypt?

How does going to eygpt for 3days to "learn" what you said he can learn in 3days show zeal when he could have easily gone to internet if learning was the issue?
Re: Peter Obi's Trip To Epypt: Nigerians Hail LP Presidential Candidate by FullBlastLight: 9:22am On Jun 17, 2022
verybadmouth:
Trash.

Re: Peter Obi's Trip To Epypt: Nigerians Hail LP Presidential Candidate by Ijoba85: 9:23am On Jun 17, 2022
You get it through persistent advocacy, no president can do it singlehandedly, even if the document is drafted , it has to be approved by the national assembly before it becomes a law. So Obi can't achieve this neither can anyone do...The people must speak loudly , organise protests , make known your needs without the help of these politicians , with your persistence , the world would know you are fighting for a just cause and would support and things would change. This is what people do in other countries to get their governments do their bidding. But putting your hope and trust in politicians is another move into another form of wilderness
Bonesbreaker:
how do you get it without getting someone who will implement it 4 us
Re: Peter Obi's Trip To Epypt: Nigerians Hail LP Presidential Candidate by CheapHomes1: 9:25am On Jun 17, 2022
uniquelyspecial:

He should go to Egypt and study for a degree before you are satisfied?

Trust me, whatever knowledge/information he gets from the 3 days visit will be important for his intention to better Nigeria

How does what you have said negate the points I raised here?

I don't know peter obis intentions, but this looks more like a circus show to me. Obi said he went to Egypt to learn about Egypt's power sector, education, planning and finance sectors. You can't even learn about one sector in 3days not to talk of 4 sectors at once in 3days. Even if he wanted to learn anything, we are in the internet age. In the comfort of his home, he can interact with the Egyptians and get documents that show how they arrived where they are. I am surprised a lot of folks are carried away by this trip. It's more like tourism to me
Re: Peter Obi's Trip To Epypt: Nigerians Hail LP Presidential Candidate by Mike008(m): 9:25am On Jun 17, 2022
eddie7:
BREAKING NEWS!!!
Do you know that in the bible every liberator went to Egypt Think of it, Joseph saved his pple from famine, Moses grew up with Pharaoh, Jesus smuggled to Egypt to avoid Herold. Now Obi has gone to Egypt from whence our deliverance will come. #TakeBackNigeria.

Good for thought
Re: Peter Obi's Trip To Epypt: Nigerians Hail LP Presidential Candidate by Taguchi: 9:27am On Jun 17, 2022
airmark:

You can only deceive yourself and those that didn't follow the argument. But you will keep stretching argument unnecessarily. Below was your question and I answered you, just as Hensben did. Stop the lies, with all the trophies whatever you listed now.

bro it's obvious you jumped into an argument you didn't follow from the beginning, prior to our argument, this was me and hens.ben

hensben:
Pep was always disgraced when he meet the big clubs in ucl, whereas Ancelotti wasn’t. Ancelotti is better than Pep. Pep is a luxury manager, he always want to spend and spend to stay competitive. After failing to win ucl for three years at Bayern, they started spending prudently and going for players that fit Bayern profile, I.e, brute and tenacity over pep’s type of players hence their fall out. Pep moved Martinez who was one of the best CDM under Hykes to CB, same thing he wanted to do with Yaya Toure at Barca, the guy had run which started their fracas. He likes to use soft CDM with 100 passes which always bite him against big teams, thanks to Messi for his two ucl.

baba you said ancelotti performed better than Pep at Bayern[b] oya prove it with evidence and you're writing long epistle[/b]

oga what did anceloti achieve in bayern in his first or second season that is better than what pep did? mind you Pep handed over to Ancelotti directly

..just give me proof like stats, trophies, records anything if you cant answer this then nigga you have no case

all this evasive shalaye is unnecessary really

airmark:

Exactly how he answered you was how Dayo and A40 answered the same question in the past. So if you understand English language properly , how did what Hensben state, differ from what Bayern fans complained about Fraudiola losing heavily to big teams in Ucl? But no, you would keep on asking the same question as if you are a robot.

if you can see where i asked him for verifiable stats up there but still ignore it to cherry-pick statements for agenda sake then na you sabi

if someone compares kante to lets say Rodri and instead of comparing them with like for like criteria.I then go back to did up post where chelsea fans criticized kante that is unrelated to the comparism with Rodri, does it make sense to you?

a lot of barca fans Criticizes suarez at some point in barca..does it mean that they think that " Zlatan performed better than suarez in Barca"

if you say pep was shit at bayern, then Carlo should not be the one to compare him with as he was shittier than Pep

airmark:

Rest, Fraudiola was getting outclassed in Ucl unlike Carlo, and that's what Hensben, A40, Raumdeuter told you and those who refuse to see through the hypejob, Fraudiola.

Na you need to rest baba
unlike Pep that was getting outclassed in the Semis, Carlo was getting outclassed and sacked in the fvcking group stage, never got to one semi final with bayern
Re: Peter Obi's Trip To Epypt: Nigerians Hail LP Presidential Candidate by Shevchenkko: 9:28am On Jun 17, 2022
Mandate2023:
Nigerians or biafrans grin grin grin

Dis 1 just be like big brother naija winner.....dey go soon tire
Are you not ashamed of yourself ? Other urchins lock up for this thread, na only you creep out to yarn dust.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Trip To Epypt: Nigerians Hail LP Presidential Candidate by Obidient1: 9:28am On Jun 17, 2022
I and my family are for PETER OBI.
Re: Peter Obi's Trip To Epypt: Nigerians Hail LP Presidential Candidate by CheapHomes1: 9:29am On Jun 17, 2022
Iykopee:

If u had an issue with this, how come u never had an issue with those who spent months abroad for medical treatment whereas Obi went to Egypt to study how they managed their system and developed rapidly with his own money?

Can you produce the discussion we had about those who spent months abroad for medical treatment? And how does that negate the following:

I don't know peter obis intentions, but this looks more like a circus show to me. Obi said he went to Egypt to learn about Egypt's power sector, education, planning and finance sectors. You can't even learn about one sector in 3days not to talk of 4 sectors at once in 3days. Even if he wanted to learn anything, we are in the internet age. In the comfort of his home, he can interact with the Egyptians and get documents that show how they arrived where they are. I am surprised a lot of folks are carried away by this trip. It's more like tourism to me
Re: Peter Obi's Trip To Epypt: Nigerians Hail LP Presidential Candidate by Brushstrokes20: 9:31am On Jun 17, 2022
Obi 's trip to Egypt is a billion times BETTER than some lifeless scammer's ENDLESS trips to UK HOSPITALS!

Nig urgently needs a SANE, SOUND and COMPETENT LEADER!
Re: Peter Obi's Trip To Epypt: Nigerians Hail LP Presidential Candidate by chidexleo: 9:31am On Jun 17, 2022
Obi is the best for Nigeria
Re: Peter Obi's Trip To Epypt: Nigerians Hail LP Presidential Candidate by meetgaya: 9:36am On Jun 17, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
Man of the people

Peter Obi, The Asiwaju jagaban of modern day politics

The incoming president of Nigeria

Was it not the same sarki insulting Peter Obi
Re: Peter Obi's Trip To Epypt: Nigerians Hail LP Presidential Candidate by Teenaira: 9:38am On Jun 17, 2022
DMerciful:
Run along, Obi is a Nigerian project. All sane Nigerians are ready to take back their country

You claimed Obi is a Nigerian project but you people by your acts and conduct have turned it to an Igbo project. I am a same Nigerian by all standards you can keep destroying Peter's chances and claiming you are projecting him.
Re: Peter Obi's Trip To Epypt: Nigerians Hail LP Presidential Candidate by Igwe290: 9:47am On Jun 17, 2022
ABUJA
FORHII:
Re: Peter Obi's Trip To Epypt: Nigerians Hail LP Presidential Candidate by Scamburster(m): 9:49am On Jun 17, 2022
Teenaira:

You claimed Obi is a Nigerian project but you people by your acts and conduct have turned it to an Igbo project. I am a same Nigerian by all standards you can keep destroying Peter's chances and claiming you are projecting him.
Oga go sit down, is what they instructed una to yab from the whastapp group?, even though, you don't know when to use it...unstable element.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

'PDP To Boycott 2019 Election If…' - Secondus / Obama’s Remarks Before Meeting With Jonathan / Osinbajo 2023: Yorubas Of The South-West React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.