Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,552 members, 7,865,296 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 03:16 PM

Peter Obi's Trip To Epypt: Nigerians Hail LP Presidential Candidate - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi's Trip To Epypt: Nigerians Hail LP Presidential Candidate (31219 Views)

Peter Obi Or Sampson Uchenna Charles: Who Is LP's Presidential Candidate? / Trump: Nigerians Hail Goodluck Jonathan / Nigerians Hail Buhari On Recall Of Ambassador To South Africa Over Xenophobia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi's Trip To Epypt: Nigerians Hail LP Presidential Candidate by bigcasava1(m): 8:08am On Jun 17, 2022
This is the only opportunity God have given us to correct it, if we miss it God will abandon us. You all wish to travel abroad to enjoy good life what about building our own so that other countries will be glamoring to come to Nigeria
Re: Peter Obi's Trip To Epypt: Nigerians Hail LP Presidential Candidate by DMerciful(m): 8:09am On Jun 17, 2022
Run along, Obi is a Nigerian project. All sane Nigerians are ready to take back their country
Teenaira:

Igbo people should please vote for me o. I am also going to Egypt to study just their electricity but for a whole week. If you vote for me after my 1 week trip, I will make sure Nigeria will be able to generate and distribute 600,000 Megawatts. Just believe, it will be done.
Re: Peter Obi's Trip To Epypt: Nigerians Hail LP Presidential Candidate by EddyRx: 8:10am On Jun 17, 2022
smartidemudia28:
2023: Peter Obi's Trip To Egypt Exudes Confidence As Nigerians Hail LP Presidential Candidate

source iReporteronline
https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/2023-nigerians-hail-peter-obis-trip-to-egypt-says-it-exudes-confidence/
No talk of his V.P ?
Re: Peter Obi's Trip To Epypt: Nigerians Hail LP Presidential Candidate by Taguchi: 8:13am On Jun 17, 2022
airmark:

Na your type dey make pages and arguements long unnecessarily, just because you don't want to be seen as bowing out.

quite the contrary bro, i rarely engage in arguments ,especially the very long ones, funnily enough na you dey actually drag out arguments with overly repetitive gifs, quotes and screenshot

you wey prefer to dance around a simple question 1000 times with the same ancient gifs, quotes and text with absolutely no addition dey talk about long arguements , you no serious baba

airmark:

Bayern fans, especially Raumdeuter, confirmed to you in clear terms that your Fraudiola was poorer than Ancelotti, with scorelines, yet you kept on asking the same question they have answered and which I quoted for you. I even had to embolden and put colours on the excerpts for you to see, but most of you act like robots, programmed to repeat same lines all over again.

You remember I had to translate to Japanese for you, so that it could sink in, all to no avail.

Hesben: Carlo performed better than Pep as Bayern Coach

Me: are you sure? , oya compare verifiable stats like trophies won, percentage wins, Progress made in tournaments etc no long epistle

Aimark: *goes ahead to type a long 2-million word epistle of a contextually unrelated post made by Dayo and A40 , gives me their autobiography and a brief history of the Bayern thread then translate to Japanese, Mandarin and Spanish*

but could never answer a simple question in a simple manner

baba just rest, you are the god of drawn- out arguments here smiley

Enjoy the rest of your day Boss

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Trip To Epypt: Nigerians Hail LP Presidential Candidate by Teenaira: 8:13am On Jun 17, 2022
Starhearts:
U re a day dreamer
You still haven’t woken up to the reality staring at you.

Hello! Peter Obi can only be the President of Nigeria online. Occupying Aso rock is pure undiluted fiction.

No way in Heaven, and on Earth that such fictitious belief will materialize.

It’s just like saying Arsenal would win the next champions league!

I am in agreement with everything you said but leave Arsenal out of this please.
Re: Peter Obi's Trip To Epypt: Nigerians Hail LP Presidential Candidate by SaintLucia: 8:13am On Jun 17, 2022
mbos:
better join and stop being a lone ranger
Results of the 2023 presidential election
1- Jagaban

2- Atiku

3- Kwamkwaso

4- Obi Pandora

Whether you like it or not, the contest is between APC and PDP.
Re: Peter Obi's Trip To Epypt: Nigerians Hail LP Presidential Candidate by SaintLucia: 8:14am On Jun 17, 2022
Arysexy:

It's actually in reverse order

1. Peter Obi
2. Atiku
3. kwankwaso
4. Tinubu
1- Jagaban

2- Atiku

3- Kwamkwaso

4- Obi Pandora

Re: Peter Obi's Trip To Epypt: Nigerians Hail LP Presidential Candidate by SaintLucia: 8:14am On Jun 17, 2022
digital5:
dreamer, keep it up, you haven't yet activated into the new system
1- Jagaban

2- Atiku

3- Kwamkwaso

4- Obi Pandora

Re: Peter Obi's Trip To Epypt: Nigerians Hail LP Presidential Candidate by Theoarhics: 8:14am On Jun 17, 2022
Did u notice that Peter Obi is the only Nigerian there? That means he went alone to save cost. Very prudent man.
Re: Peter Obi's Trip To Epypt: Nigerians Hail LP Presidential Candidate by Henz81: 8:15am On Jun 17, 2022
verybadmouth:
Trash.
Trash like APC
Re: Peter Obi's Trip To Epypt: Nigerians Hail LP Presidential Candidate by ZaddyJ: 8:15am On Jun 17, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
Go get your pvc we have a leader not a noise maker

Make your children Nd generation no ask you why no vote mr power generation grin e get . My brother oya go get ur PVC oo .
Re: Peter Obi's Trip To Epypt: Nigerians Hail LP Presidential Candidate by Calicoe: 8:16am On Jun 17, 2022
Sentiments aside, Nigeria would make more progress under this man. This is coming from someone whose village would produce the next VP if atiku wins. But I'm not going to let that cloud my mind when it comes to who I think would do better as a president. But no matter what happens, the sooner we realise that jagaban must not smell aso rock, the better for us
Re: Peter Obi's Trip To Epypt: Nigerians Hail LP Presidential Candidate by jrusky(m): 8:18am On Jun 17, 2022
Una just love propaganda and selling rotten product..

Which Nigerian? From which region?
Re: Peter Obi's Trip To Epypt: Nigerians Hail LP Presidential Candidate by josephevergreen(m): 8:19am On Jun 17, 2022
Peter obi for president come 2023..this man is fully prepared to rule us. not all this old men s buying votes with their lootéd money.
Re: Peter Obi's Trip To Epypt: Nigerians Hail LP Presidential Candidate by IbileIfe: 8:22am On Jun 17, 2022
ogwumgbe:

The biggest problem of Nigeria is electricity bro
You don't know Nigeria.
I have stayed in a town in Nigeria from 2004 - 2008 with regular power supply 24/7 and water supply 24/7 with vacuum cleaned streets and street lights without any electricity pole and internet in every house.
It is a federal government owned town.
So, if the Federal Government of Nigeria wants every town in Nigeria to be like this town, it can be done. But Insecurity' is delaying it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g5kOuiGWjIo
Re: Peter Obi's Trip To Epypt: Nigerians Hail LP Presidential Candidate by Rayjnr: 8:23am On Jun 17, 2022
Mandate2023:
Nigerians or biafrans grin grin grin

Dis 1 just be like big brother naija winner.....dey go soon tire

You dey mind them, always living in Dreamland,
If atiku or tinubu go Egypt the same Igbos will tell you that they went to learn how to islamize Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Trip To Epypt: Nigerians Hail LP Presidential Candidate by Bifas1: 8:25am On Jun 17, 2022
He deserves a chance to prove himself.
Re: Peter Obi's Trip To Epypt: Nigerians Hail LP Presidential Candidate by odomanis: 8:25am On Jun 17, 2022
gracealonev:
Some people want Biafra and Peter Obi as Nigeria's president at the same time.

Check very well, they are not the same people. You are talking about a race with over 70m people. By the way, it is not only south easterners that want Obi as President. His followership cut across the whole of the six geopolitical zones of Nigeria. And some southeasterners are also not even supporting Obi. So, take your ethnic politics somewhere else.
Re: Peter Obi's Trip To Epypt: Nigerians Hail LP Presidential Candidate by josephobaro(m): 8:26am On Jun 17, 2022
verybadmouth:
Trash.

just shut up
Re: Peter Obi's Trip To Epypt: Nigerians Hail LP Presidential Candidate by eebraa(m): 8:27am On Jun 17, 2022
LOL! Him Tuh Lie has changed location from China to Egypt. Now you can call him Peter El-Shawary. Pretender of the universe. Did you or did you not attend the Afrexim meeting in Egypt? That was the actual reason why you went to Egypt.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Trip To Epypt: Nigerians Hail LP Presidential Candidate by Nobody: 8:27am On Jun 17, 2022
Peter Obi the man of the moment, haters go and hug transformers
Re: Peter Obi's Trip To Epypt: Nigerians Hail LP Presidential Candidate by MartinsD12(m): 8:30am On Jun 17, 2022
smartidemudia28:
2023: Peter Obi's Trip To Egypt Exudes Confidence As Nigerians Hail LP Presidential Candidate

source iReporteronline
https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/2023-nigerians-hail-peter-obis-trip-to-egypt-says-it-exudes-confidence/
If we really want to enjoy good leadership, Creation of jobs , food go dey , economy go dey boom, good roads , steady electricity, good health care system, nothing like ansu strike again because peter obi even though he is not a professor is an educationist check his credentials he attended many schools more than most professors even the one in government now na yeye. See mark my words 2023 election will be like a survival war between us liberating ourselves from the corrupt old politicians who have destroyed everything that is left in this country with their selfish and greedy poor leadership, 2023 is a battlefield of life and death, Good and bad, 2023 is a referendum if you truly want this country to survive, if you truly want peace and security of your children unborn make no mistake go get your PVC now to vote for Peter obi the messiah, tinubu can not clean up the mess already created by apc government under buhari rather he will make it more worse , his government will be padi padi government what they do in Lagos , atiku can't do it either he is part of the mess , the only person is Obi.
Re: Peter Obi's Trip To Epypt: Nigerians Hail LP Presidential Candidate by ObosiUkwalla: 8:30am On Jun 17, 2022
CoolAmbience:
[s]For me, this is nothing.

He is just there for the show.

He isn't going to be power minister. He is not even an engineer.

My problem is why he didn't build Nigeria using the small fragment of her, Anambra, that providence handed him for 8 whole years.

By now, he would be showing and demonstrating using real life projects and accomplishments in Anambra....not going to Egypt to watch LED screens and taking tutorials in a field he has no background knowledge of.

Obi was my governor, but I think he is not prepared to be president. No sentiments[/s]

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Trip To Epypt: Nigerians Hail LP Presidential Candidate by kweensheba: 8:31am On Jun 17, 2022
Ride on HE Obi. You are the next commander in chief.

Re: Peter Obi's Trip To Epypt: Nigerians Hail LP Presidential Candidate by redcap: 8:31am On Jun 17, 2022
Highways:
Just imagine as an Igbo man, I am left with an option of Akinwumi "Akin" Adesina and Rochas... I'll be a daft to choose Rochas because of tribe...

I'd gladly choose ambode over Obi anytime. I just love that guy.
Re: Peter Obi's Trip To Epypt: Nigerians Hail LP Presidential Candidate by jaxxy(m): 8:31am On Jun 17, 2022
Vote for A New Nigeria. cool
Re: Peter Obi's Trip To Epypt: Nigerians Hail LP Presidential Candidate by Phaantom22: 8:33am On Jun 17, 2022
Nigerians are blinded by ethnicity and tribal sentiments that's why the politician keep deceiving us. In 1993 we all stood up for MKO abiola because of the impeccable capacity he had, but today all we have is psycophancy. Obviously peter obi is the Best quality we have now. Not some retired moneybags.
Re: Peter Obi's Trip To Epypt: Nigerians Hail LP Presidential Candidate by FromZeroToHero(m): 8:33am On Jun 17, 2022
Mandate2023:
Nigerians or biafrans grin grin grin

Dis 1 just be like big brother naija winner.....dey go soon tire
even if he lose the election he has nothing to lose. The man is already made. He's a billionaire who can comfortably relocate to any country of the world. Vote for your Tinubu and get ready to eat agbado 3x daily.
Re: Peter Obi's Trip To Epypt: Nigerians Hail LP Presidential Candidate by Crvrider: 8:33am On Jun 17, 2022
adams123:
This guy called Obi is not serious, so is now you are going to study how to govern Nigeria after serving as governor for 8years and a running mate to presidential hopeful in 2019? He should go relax pls.

Don't worry about him standing. Question is, are you comfortable where you're sitting?
Re: Peter Obi's Trip To Epypt: Nigerians Hail LP Presidential Candidate by jerryforgood: 8:33am On Jun 17, 2022
SaintLucia:
1- Jagaban

2- Atiku

3- Kwamkwaso

4- Obi Pandora

You are foolish.
Re: Peter Obi's Trip To Epypt: Nigerians Hail LP Presidential Candidate by Iykopee(m): 8:34am On Jun 17, 2022
CheapHomes1:

I don't know peter obis intentions, but this looks more like a circus show to me. Obi said he went to Egypt to learn about Egypt's power sector, education, planning and finance sectors. You can't even learn about one sector in 3days not to talk of 4 sectors at once in 3days. Even if he wanted to learn anything, we are in the internet age. In the comfort of his home, he can interact with the Egyptians and get documents that show how they arrived where they are. I am surprised a lot of folks are carried away by this trip. It's more like tourism to me

If u had an issue with this, how come u never had an issue with those who spent months abroad for medical treatment whereas Obi went to Egypt to study how they managed their system and developed rapidly with his own money?
Re: Peter Obi's Trip To Epypt: Nigerians Hail LP Presidential Candidate by omowumi9: 8:35am On Jun 17, 2022
He is yet to cement his stand in the political arena to boost his chances of winning the presidential race. His behavior is similar does not portray him as serious.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Govt Inherited Nothing From Obasanjo, Yar’adua, Jonathan – Buhari / Ortom: How Can Miyetti Allah Take Responsibility For Killings And Are Free? / Osinbajo 2023: Yorubas Of The South-West React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.