Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,768 members, 7,820,685 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

Peter Obi Loses Supporters As Extremists, Cyberbullies Campaign For Him - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Loses Supporters As Extremists, Cyberbullies Campaign For Him (50519 Views)

2023: If Peter Obi Loses, Then God Created Nigeria To Suffer – Mbazuike Amaechi / Bola Tinubu Welcomed By Supporters As He Arrives In Lagos After APC Primary / Fayose Mobbed By Supporters As He Returns To Ekiti State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Loses Supporters As Extremists, Cyberbullies Campaign For Him by subcbouy: 6:54pm On Jun 17, 2022
Obi should forget about being Nigerian president because of the way Igbo attack other people's opinions. The same people who have called Nigeria a zoo still want to have PVC in the zoo and elect who exactly! Of course animals. No sound judgment about their style of politicking.
NB: Don't bother to quote me, I would respond. It is my opinion, not yours.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Loses Supporters As Extremists, Cyberbullies Campaign For Him by ClassMonitor: 6:58pm On Jun 17, 2022
Nigerians will never learn. Why exactly are you voting for your preferred candidate? Tribe or religion?

See the way we are fighting, especially Igbos and Yorubas. You guys need to calm down and think oh. Make your decisions and it should not be about tribe or religion.

Many of you knew Buhari was not competent but you just voted because of tribe. Buhari came the second time, you were very sure he wasn't competent, you voted him again because of tribe and religion. And we are here now, enduring the whole thing.

It is time to make the right decision now, we have started with tribe. Don't vote and come back here after to tell us you regret your actions. Please use your head oh.

This suffer knows no tribe or religion oh. They don't sell fuel or gas based on religion or tribe. Think we'll before you cast your vote.

You have the right to vote whoever you want to and if you want to criticize, be constructive in your criticisms.

Stop shouting Pandora, Tinubu and Atifku here and there. And yet some people does not even know what any of the 3 has to offer

Stop all these fights... Last last, everyone go suffer am if we choose the wrong person.
Re: Peter Obi Loses Supporters As Extremists, Cyberbullies Campaign For Him by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 8:17pm On Jun 17, 2022
CSTRR:

My mum and dad are in the UK right now on a visit to see their daughter that gave birth recently.

They have escaped poverty for the rest of their lives.

You on the other hand are destined to suffer.

Na that destiny dey push you to elect one of the most concentrated kleptomaniacs that ever walked the face of Africa.

An expert in opaque governnace and corrupt patronage.

your mom and dad are in the village eating apu as I speak olodo like you

you can't even write simple sentence without grammatical blunders

Tinubu have my vote over that fake fool you're supporting, if your parents like let them be in Jupiter that's their headache. continue bragging with empty stomach Chinedu Chinoadogan

see the way the foool spell Governance

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Loses Supporters As Extremists, Cyberbullies Campaign For Him by CSTRR: 8:30pm On Jun 17, 2022
EfonAlaaye2023:

your mom and dad are in the village eating apu as I speak olodo like you

you can't even write simple sentence without grammatical blunders

Tinubu have my vote over that fake fool you're supporting, if your parents like let them be in Jupiter that's their headache. continue bragging with empty stomach Chinedu Chinoadogan

see the way the foool spell Governance

Look at his yeye username like an incantation.

Cave man.

I for show you pictures to pepper your papa but he is not worth it.
Re: Peter Obi Loses Supporters As Extremists, Cyberbullies Campaign For Him by ThePointMan(m): 9:30pm On Jun 17, 2022
Reno, Sega and Deji are playing similar mind games.
Create a picture of seeming violence, and let it run through.
You criticize and badmouth a man, and when his followers respond, you cry foul.

Just, how?
Re: Peter Obi Loses Supporters As Extremists, Cyberbullies Campaign For Him by Efxfuture: 9:31pm On Jun 17, 2022
I want people on this platform to understand that PDP and APC have paid some youths to go on all social media platform to sabotage what Nigeria youths are planning. The sad part about this, is that they will either be paid to do this for a fee or a prize. I want those engaging in this selfish act to think or ask theirselves if that’s all they are worth. The Evil APC and PDP leaders will not even give their children this role to play for their selfish ambition. They send them to schools abroad and bring them back to rule you( Those working for APC and PDP) Ask your self this question, will your children or you ever have an opportunity to rule this country if your Evil leaders continue to rule? May be you were born a slave, but leave the rest of us that are free to exercise our right and power. Please let’s get our (PVC).
Re: Peter Obi Loses Supporters As Extremists, Cyberbullies Campaign For Him by PeaceNexus(m): 9:41pm On Jun 17, 2022
I am fully awake my brother. Maybe you need to grow up and face reality.

What people like you term online will soon be offline. Young Adults who would be voting for the first time in their lives because of Peter Obi will make the difference you people never anticipated.

Churches are waking up and encouraging members to get their PVC just because of a new hope in Peter Obi. If you think that does not matter, then I am sorry you are "unhelpable".

Today, the political discussion is between Peter Obi and others!

Starhearts:

U re a day dreamer
You still haven’t woken up to the reality staring at you.

Hello! Peter Obi can only be the President of Nigeria online. Occupying Aso rock is pure undiluted fiction.

No way in Heaven, and on Earth that such fictitious belief will materialize.

It’s just like saying Arsenal would win the next champions league!
Re: Peter Obi Loses Supporters As Extremists, Cyberbullies Campaign For Him by donjazet(m): 10:41pm On Jun 17, 2022
zicoraads:
Personally if I air my opinion about someone you support and you decide to insult me, I will never support them. I like to ask questions, I never follow blindly. Even with Osinbajo, I rebuked supporters of his who felt the best way to reply people was to insult.

Instead, I'll educate and have a decent conversation. Even agree that yes, he was not blameless in the APC's mess.

Peter Obi is a better candidate than all the candidates on show, but you see that same habit of Buhari's supporters that drove me away from the man is the same thing they're displaying.

I read the criticisms directed at Aisha Yesufu and I shook my head.

God forbid we elect anyone whose supporters think him above questioning. That's one of the many reasons Buhari failed.

Surely you can see the flaw in your logic.
This is not football where both of us can support rival teams and if our teams win, it's to my advantage and to your disadvantage.

We both share this country. If we get our leadership wrong again, our country could become a failed state completely. Our naira could become worthless like Zimbabwe or Venezuelan currency.

People are passionate about Obi because they've listened to this man's speeches and realized that he's undoubtedly the best candidate when put side by side with tinubu and atiku.

You cannot say you won't support someone because of attitude of his supporters, attitude which he himself have already spoken against.

This is both our country oo. Use your conscience.
Re: Peter Obi Loses Supporters As Extremists, Cyberbullies Campaign For Him by Freeeanijor: 11:34pm On Jun 17, 2022
donjazet:

This is not football where both of us can support rival teams and if our teams win, it's to my advantage and to your disadvantage.

We both share this country. If we get our leadership wrong again, our country could become a failed state completely. Our naira could become worthless like Zimbabwe or Venezuelan currency.

People are passionate about Obi because they've listened to this man's speeches and realized that he's undoubtedly the best candidate when put side by side with tinubu and atiku.

You cannot say you won't support someone because of attitude of his supporters, attitude which he himself have already spoken against.

Zimbabwe's currency is higher than Nigeria's naira.
Re: Peter Obi Loses Supporters As Extremists, Cyberbullies Campaign For Him by plaindealer: 11:51pm On Jun 17, 2022
See them...

This is what they do..

Re: Peter Obi Loses Supporters As Extremists, Cyberbullies Campaign For Him by plaindealer: 11:53pm On Jun 17, 2022
They did not listen to the warnings, now things are getting out of hand...

Re: Peter Obi Loses Supporters As Extremists, Cyberbullies Campaign For Him by ThinkSmarter: 1:19am On Jun 18, 2022
Reality3080:
peter obi inherited ipob supporters so they have d same mode of operation

Insult,threaten,blackmail n bully
Re: Peter Obi Loses Supporters As Extremists, Cyberbullies Campaign For Him by pquaver(m): 2:13am On Jun 18, 2022
Ikpeabujo:
hahaha. Peter obi was never in support of ipob all his life even before the election....I am Igbo kill you there

Shut up he didn't say a word to condemn all the killings. That is tacit support. Same way you claim bubu support herdsmen is the same way obi support the ipob terrorists. His silence is support, we can use different yard stick for Buhari and another for obi because he is igbo

If I am igbo may your generation be cursed for life and if am not let mine cursed.
Re: Peter Obi Loses Supporters As Extremists, Cyberbullies Campaign For Him by kingshrd: 3:15am On Jun 18, 2022
This here is another example of this website been used to sell you on propaganda
Re: Peter Obi Loses Supporters As Extremists, Cyberbullies Campaign For Him by Olabisigrace: 7:18am On Jun 18, 2022
Reno and his cohorts are the problem, they have refused to understand the handwriting on the wall. If a supporter attacks you on social media then attack back don't be a coward. Don't sell the excuses that; you stop supporting a candidate because of his supporters...I categorically tell that you lied and it's quite deceitful.. let me state this clearly; many a case of negative campaign like this are on the way. Remain focused.
Re: Peter Obi Loses Supporters As Extremists, Cyberbullies Campaign For Him by goody2019: 7:21am On Jun 18, 2022
CYBERSOLDIERSre:

Youre not an Igbo.

Igbo's are patriots.
Fanatical?
Re: Peter Obi Loses Supporters As Extremists, Cyberbullies Campaign For Him by zicoraads: 7:37am On Jun 18, 2022
donjazet:

Maybe my logic is flawed. Maybe not.

But it's a concern and I know it's not just me alone, it's for many. But you're right, I have seen him speak against it.

I would most likely still end up voting for him on election day anyway. That being said, I think we will still get the choice of a leadership wrong again.

I admire the fire and fight, but I also think like most of the ones before it, nothing will come out of it. The reality of our politics is that a large majority vote based on religion and money. That large majority have pitched their tent with Atiku and Tinubu. Some will do when the PDP and the APC share money on election day.

A lot of them are thr rural areas dwellers who are only interested in the meal they'll eat the next day. They'll take that money and vote for whoever they're being asked to.
Re: Peter Obi Loses Supporters As Extremists, Cyberbullies Campaign For Him by showafrica(m): 7:48am On Jun 18, 2022
Bigheart007:
Since they could not find any dent on peter obi record , they have resorted to make the election about his supporters. We all know that a Candidate does not have control over how his supporters behave. Every candidate has good and bad supporters. Reno Omokir is spearheading this strategy of evil campaign that will only bring about more division among Nigerians.

The man want to come back to Nigeria government by all means. Money is no longer coming as it use to, he became a YouTuber but he has to work harder with some deceitful videos in order to make some dollars. Now he is supporting Atiku to come back to sharing free money in Nigeria. He surprised Nigerian youths are no longer into Atiku, now he has to demarket Peter Obi. Evil politicians, make youths no slack abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Loses Supporters As Extremists, Cyberbullies Campaign For Him by Olabisigrace: 7:50am On Jun 18, 2022
Fulani agenda on the play ...they want Muslim -muslim tickets for apc because they know that BAT is very sick. Nigerians please shine your eyes ooo. Forget the party and save your life first...infact fight for your safety, your future generations. I rest my case.. beware of FULANI GAME PLAN.
Re: Peter Obi Loses Supporters As Extremists, Cyberbullies Campaign For Him by SyborgX: 8:33am On Jun 18, 2022
Sometimes we talk like we are not Nigerians living in Nigeria.

There is a system of doing things to make rigging elections easy.

The media is the main vehicle.
Why is the media the main vehicle?
Because the people (me and you) are the devices to put the president in power. We have the real power. Our PVC vote is what every politicians is after.

So what do they do?
They manipulate the media and use media influencers to do it.

These guys have pedalled into the belief systems of the average news-watching Nigerian, that perception of a president being hand-picked by the so-called, no name Cabals, so many Nigerians believe their votes dont count.
Now lets see.
The population of Nigeria is over 200 million. If say, 50 million people were able to vote. And out of that 50, say 30 people succeeded in voting for Peter Obi, how many goats and cows do you think is going to make up that number.
A clear example, find out how the present Ukrainian president, who was a professional comedian (like basketmouth) was being elected president.
Your belief system is being manipulated. Fight back by sticking to what you belief.

Now,
Let's have this sense together.
This system we know but they do everything to make us forget.
This is it. Primaries is over. Every party now has a presidential candidate.
This is the period you will see all kinds of black mail and name-tarnishing. They now know who to go after. Examples are Tinubu wears pampers, Atiku is not a Nigerian, Buhari did not finish school, Obi is too stingy and is an IPOB member. (Obi's own is so funny because they can't find anything realistic to say about him).
But that's the period we just entered so just watch out.

Now let's talk about Reno's stupidity.
Majority of supporters for a new system of government.(No PDP, No APC) are youths. Majority of supporters of well educated president leading educated people are youths. Majority of supporters who are fed up of the country not moving forward and fear for suffering of their future generations because of what they are suffering today are youths. Majority of supporters who are ready to do something about the lawlessness, disorderliness and uncontrollable corruption are youths.
Majority of supporters of Peter Obi are youths.
Now Reno is a social media influencer, he has alot of following. So naturally, he can be used to properly pass a message or sow a seed in the minds of the youths.
And yes, he is being used so well. If we have to verify how true the original death threat post is, the post that started the fire which people innocently fell for and stoked. Do you think its not a propaganda? Well forged. And politicians that don't give a damn about you still coming out to say they are against threats to nigerian lives as if they care about your lives.
If you have not still gotten the point by now, I will make it simple for you.

The rigging has already started now.

Remember
Another way to systematically rig an election is just this. Just like when they are clearly at a loss of support, you might see a scarcity of voting materials at a polling unit where the opposition has the most support.
Peter Obi major supporters are youths. Reno is important here. Nothing he says is authentic, this is his hustle.
Reno is just a senseless person that does not know the struggles of a normal Nigerian. He is just out to get his own interest. I am not surprised at all. Expect a fresh new post from him in the coming days.
After all, the Buhari who openly said if he doesn't become president, he will make the country ungovernable for Goodluck Jonathan later became president.
The people and politicians talking now, where were they then? What did they have to say then? Was Reno not born then?

Just Propaganda

As a patriotic Nigerian, if you have your mind set on Peter Obi, then vote for him. Don't let a jobless youth deceive you.
Let's see how impossible it is for an ordinary Nigerian to become the president without a Godfather or a Cabal.

Nb- please get you PVC, it's your deciding power. The real Naija you love to rep is drowning under people's agbada, your vote is the countries only saving grace. GET YOUR PVC because e go shock dem.

Zonefree:
Those ones were never Peter Obi's supporters.

Reno Omokri is not in the position to complain about cyber bullying and threat to his family. He has done more slandering and cyber bullying than anyone on social media. Broke and wretched Nigerian girls he always attack online can attest to this.
Just yesterday, he apologized to Tinubu for cyber bullying him about his ill health.

No one or region has monopoly for violence. Where I come from, we fight fire with fire. Reno met his match in Peter Obi supporters same way Tonto Dike met her match in Kpokpogri
Re: Peter Obi Loses Supporters As Extremists, Cyberbullies Campaign For Him by reallest(f): 9:58am On Jun 18, 2022
Ikpeabujo:
I'm shocked, after this Apc 8 years of suffering, a youth will still talk about voting Apc again..
Honestly we are not ready for the change

We should do Peter Obi or Atiku right?
Re: Peter Obi Loses Supporters As Extremists, Cyberbullies Campaign For Him by reallest(f): 9:58am On Jun 18, 2022
after4:
No body wants you like like obi, suffer no dey tire you. Emi lokan

You can tell that to those who witness Obi 8 years rule in Anambra
Re: Peter Obi Loses Supporters As Extremists, Cyberbullies Campaign For Him by biridon(m): 5:25pm On Jun 18, 2022
Afonja's are having a field day.. Peter Obi we know..
Re: Peter Obi Loses Supporters As Extremists, Cyberbullies Campaign For Him by after4: 7:41pm On Jun 18, 2022
They are giving testimonies every where and that's why we will vote obi unlike your employer who ruled Lagos for 8 years and breed people like mc oluomo and coveted almost all the lands in Lagos and never agreed to call Fulani to order killing people in your south west

reallest:

You can tell that to those who witness Obi 8 years rule in Anambra
Re: Peter Obi Loses Supporters As Extremists, Cyberbullies Campaign For Him by after4: 7:44pm On Jun 18, 2022
Nonsense, all of una should vote for your atiku and jagaban. But you see vawulence, una go dey see am in as much as you do not stop peddling lies and false propagandas. Come to think of it, we have not done half of what you guys did in 2015. Keep your stupid love. Demarket my foot

plaindealer:
They did not listen to the warnings, now things are getting out of hand...
Re: Peter Obi Loses Supporters As Extremists, Cyberbullies Campaign For Him by reallest(f): 10:05am On Jun 19, 2022
after4:
They are giving testimonies every where and that's why we will vote obi unlike your employer who ruled Lagos for 8 years and breed people like mc oluomo and coveted almost all the lands in Lagos and never agreed to call Fulani to order killing people in your south west

Yes I will modify this post to attach their testimony

https://www.nairaland.com/870945/what-exactly-peter-obi-doing

That's the link to their testimony.
Re: Peter Obi Loses Supporters As Extremists, Cyberbullies Campaign For Him by Ikpeabujo(m): 11:03am On Jun 20, 2022
pquaver:

Shut up he didn't say a word to condemn all the killings. That is tacit support. Same way you claim bubu support herdsmen is the same way obi support the ipob terrorists. His silence is support, we can use different yard stick for Buhari and another for obi because he is igbo

If I am igbo may your generation be cursed for life and if am not let mine cursed.
are you sure that you are okay. Bubu the number one citizen of this country and his opinion matters a lot,
If you don't know obi have no say in this current administration and he knows that his opinion is not needed rather people like you will turn him against the government
Re: Peter Obi Loses Supporters As Extremists, Cyberbullies Campaign For Him by pquaver(m): 3:04pm On Jun 20, 2022
Ikpeabujo:
are you sure that you are okay. Bubu the number one citizen of this country and his opinion matters a lot,
If you don't know obi have no say in this current administration and he knows that his opinion is not needed rather people like you will turn him against the government

Oga support is support.. If some is being harmed and u don't help when no harm can befall u.. That is support to the action. It is same all over the world. It won't reach obi and be different. What applies to Obi applies to bubu whether number citizen or not
Re: Peter Obi Loses Supporters As Extremists, Cyberbullies Campaign For Him by Ikpeabujo(m): 11:50pm On Jun 20, 2022
pquaver:

Oga support is support.. If some is being harmed and u don't help when no harm can befall u.. That is support to the action. It is same all over the world. It won't reach obi and be different. What applies to Obi applies to bubu whether number citizen or not
which one is support is support. Honestly you are just going out of the point here and you knew within you.
When Peter obi was the governor of anambra state, we all knew how he dealth with massob, the them group of Biafra, which other message do you want him to pass before you know that he was totally against them and their mode of operation.......
I don't know if support has another meaning to you
Re: Peter Obi Loses Supporters As Extremists, Cyberbullies Campaign For Him by pquaver(m): 4:01am On Jun 21, 2022
Ikpeabujo:
which one is support is support. Honestly you are just going out of the point here and you knew within you.
When Peter obi was the governor of anambra state, we all knew how he dealth with massob, the them group of Biafra, which other message do you want him to pass before you know that he was totally against them and their mode of operation.......
I don't know if support has another meaning to you

OK nw so why are you blaming Tinubu or dragging Tinubu into the whole Fulani stuff in the southwest? Is he a governor? Has he NT left office since? Tinubu can be held accountable for events in the southwest as a leader but obi can't in the south east... Have you seen the hypocrisy clearly now? And that I am not going off point actually? I knew where I was getting you into... Now so pray and tell us so?
Re: Peter Obi Loses Supporters As Extremists, Cyberbullies Campaign For Him by Nobody: 8:33am On Jun 21, 2022
Frigga13:

If igbo are runing violently and cursing to sell obi..
on a campaign ..

How will the government be, when igbos get power ..

Our freedom will all be seized ..

Power to the people

it is clear that you guys are just using emotional blackmail here. Was it Peter Obi that sent thugs to disrupt voter registration? so i don't see anything his supporters have done wrong that APC didn't to 10 times worse. I remember when a so called One threatened igbos with being drowned in the Lagoon if they don't support his APC candidate. As for those ones called activists like Segalinks and Deji Adeyanju it is obvious these guys are after money nothing else, they are just hypocrites that's all. The same Segalinks that was upset because he was removed from end Sars negotiation panel so that he won't be able to make money.
Re: Peter Obi Loses Supporters As Extremists, Cyberbullies Campaign For Him by Ikpeabujo(m): 9:54pm On Jun 21, 2022
pquaver:

OK nw so why are you blaming Tinubu or dragging Tinubu into the whole Fulani stuff in the southwest? Is he a governor? Has he NT left office since? Tinubu can be held accountable for events in the southwest as a leader but obi can't in the south east... Have you seen the hypocrisy clearly now? And that I am not going off point actually? I knew where I was getting you into... Now so pray and tell us so?
the last time i checked. Tinubu was never dragged on any issues concerning Fulani's but the part he played toward the shooting at lekke toll gate

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Peter Obi Meets Fayose In Lagos (pictures) / Buhari’s Team Changes His Official Portrait Just One Week After Release (LOOK) / Nnamdi Kanu: I Challenge Pastor Adeboye To Reveal What He Saw In Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.