Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,420 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

Funeral Mass For The Victims Of The St Francis Catholic Church, Owo Holds Today - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Funeral Mass For The Victims Of The St Francis Catholic Church, Owo Holds Today (46946 Views)

NBM Of Africa Donates N2m To Victims Of Owo Catholic Church Attack (Pics, Video) / Pope Francis Laments Terrorist Attack On St Francis Xavier Church, Owo, Nigeria / Coronavirus: Catholic Archdiocese Of Lagos Suspends Public Mass For 4 Weeks. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funeral Mass For The Victims Of The St Francis Catholic Church, Owo Holds Today by Prayfortheworld: 12:31pm On Jun 17, 2022
May their souls rest in peace

Anyways if they're not going to vote for obi na everyone go still suffer ThankGod no tribe is buying diesel 100naira
ThankGod no tribe is buying fuel 90 naira
ThankGod no tribe is buy groceries cheaper na everybody e dy reach
We can continue the tribalism dollar is heading to 1k
Petrol will soon be 500 and we will keep fighting triabal war that has nothing to do with the economy of this country

People are dying everyday all we care about is what tribe will rule and what tribe won't.

We will be here to read the lamentations of everyone and believe me nobody will give a damn because everyone will be fighting to survive.
If things starts working out well it will work for everyone and not any tribe
If fuel sell for 100 naira today it will be for the benefit of every tribe
If dollar gets to 300 today it will be for the benefit of every one
Obi is not a bad person
Kwankaso is not a bad person
Atiku is not a bad person
Tinubu is not a bad person
We only want younger people
We only want our country to be gaint of Africa again
God bless Nigeria
God bless obideint family and God bless we the citizens
#lets save this nation
I'm obideint

5 Likes

Re: Funeral Mass For The Victims Of The St Francis Catholic Church, Owo Holds Today by sanmtiago(m): 12:31pm On Jun 17, 2022
cry
Re: Funeral Mass For The Victims Of The St Francis Catholic Church, Owo Holds Today by sammirano: 12:31pm On Jun 17, 2022
See as igbos plenty. and many of them fools were laughing

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funeral Mass For The Victims Of The St Francis Catholic Church, Owo Holds Today by dheolexaone(f): 12:31pm On Jun 17, 2022
May God give their families the fortitude to bear the loss and their soul rest in eternal peace.

What a wicked country!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Funeral Mass For The Victims Of The St Francis Catholic Church, Owo Holds Today by Sweetnesstwins: 12:32pm On Jun 17, 2022
Na wa oh...may their soul find rest.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Funeral Mass For The Victims Of The St Francis Catholic Church, Owo Holds Today by ajepako(f): 12:32pm On Jun 17, 2022
Nigeria under Buhari has become plainting soil for humans killed by Buhari's killer kinsmen!

God shall surely judge Buhari and all who brought this man to power whether directly or indirectly!

Ofo ni gbogbo yin maa se tomo-tomo lagbara Oluwa!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funeral Mass For The Victims Of The St Francis Catholic Church, Owo Holds Today by Sunnydoo: 12:32pm On Jun 17, 2022
Tears rolling down here....

Death in Church is not automatic entrance to heaven.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funeral Mass For The Victims Of The St Francis Catholic Church, Owo Holds Today by KogiPikin: 12:32pm On Jun 17, 2022
RIP to the dead.
We have another chance to change the narative come 2023.

1 Like

Re: Funeral Mass For The Victims Of The St Francis Catholic Church, Owo Holds Today by janejive(f): 12:32pm On Jun 17, 2022
Xscape1993:
May God Almighty receive the peaceful souls of these saints in His merciful throne.

Amen

1 Like

Re: Funeral Mass For The Victims Of The St Francis Catholic Church, Owo Holds Today by SIMONEKPA7: 12:32pm On Jun 17, 2022
PAINFUL.... THIS ACT ALONE IS REASON ENOUGH TO SEND APC AWAY FROM THE PLANET.
MAY GOD REST THEIR SOULS

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funeral Mass For The Victims Of The St Francis Catholic Church, Owo Holds Today by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 12:32pm On Jun 17, 2022
So pathetic
Re: Funeral Mass For The Victims Of The St Francis Catholic Church, Owo Holds Today by Tomek09(m): 12:32pm On Jun 17, 2022
fergie001:
Over 40 killed, with about 80 sustaining varying degrees of injuries.

Some of the victims (from the programme of events):
Cut across Igbo and Yoruba. Sad
Re: Funeral Mass For The Victims Of The St Francis Catholic Church, Owo Holds Today by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jun 17, 2022
All of dem Voted Bubu in 2015,
Especially de Afonjas among dem, I dnt pity dem grin
Southeast is Hot but we haven't experienced such killings lik dis grin
South West dat is peaceful grin grin grin grin
Re: Funeral Mass For The Victims Of The St Francis Catholic Church, Owo Holds Today by danfourtson(m): 12:33pm On Jun 17, 2022
So you mean those people did all these and went away freely and unchallenged, ?

1 Like

Re: Funeral Mass For The Victims Of The St Francis Catholic Church, Owo Holds Today by Anaerobi(m): 12:33pm On Jun 17, 2022
Just imagine...what Buhari boys did.

RIp to them ...

The insecurity bubu promised to fight has gotten worst.

1 Like

Re: Funeral Mass For The Victims Of The St Francis Catholic Church, Owo Holds Today by chibabyboy: 12:33pm On Jun 17, 2022
I thought they said the perpetrators of this Despicable act has been caught? Evil Foolanised Govt
fergie001:

Di state goment tok say dem go do mass burial for di victims of di attack on Friday, 17 June.

LIVE VIDEOS;
https://www.facebook.com/legitngnews/videos/1053396032237514/

May their gentle souls continue to rest.
Re: Funeral Mass For The Victims Of The St Francis Catholic Church, Owo Holds Today by Tomek09(m): 12:33pm On Jun 17, 2022
ajepako:
Nigeria under Buhari has become plainting soil for humans killed by Buhari's killer kinsmen!

God shall surely judge Buhari and all who brought this man to power whether directly or indirectly!

Ofo ni gbogbo yin maa se tomo-tomo lagbara Oluwa!
Nitori olorun
Re: Funeral Mass For The Victims Of The St Francis Catholic Church, Owo Holds Today by Kingozymandias(m): 12:33pm On Jun 17, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Most of those names are Igbo. So it’s true that most of the victims killed in the attack were igbos. Well, I’m not playing the tribal card here, but can we all see the perpetrators were not even arrested or heard off again ??. Infact everyone has moved on like nothing happened. It’s really shameful and pathetic.

Are you mad? When majority are Yoruba or are you being stupid ?

Becareful. Be very careful

1 Like

Re: Funeral Mass For The Victims Of The St Francis Catholic Church, Owo Holds Today by Lightorder: 12:33pm On Jun 17, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Most of those names are Igbo. So it’s true that most of the victims killed in the attack were igbos. Well, I’m not playing the tribal card here, but can we all see the perpetrators were not even arrested or heard off again ??. Infact everyone has moved on like nothing happened. It’s really shameful and pathetic.
as if flying bullets know tribes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Funeral Mass For The Victims Of The St Francis Catholic Church, Owo Holds Today by Anaerobi(m): 12:35pm On Jun 17, 2022
Before you celebrate that it happened in the south, it only affected the Yoruba, look at those names..... The victims are also from South East and South South....

So the whole of Southern Nigeria are in war, yet they're relaxing.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Funeral Mass For The Victims Of The St Francis Catholic Church, Owo Holds Today by Lazenby007(m): 12:35pm On Jun 17, 2022
Rest in peace beloveths
Re: Funeral Mass For The Victims Of The St Francis Catholic Church, Owo Holds Today by Crixxx: 12:35pm On Jun 17, 2022
sammirano:
See as igbos plenty. and many of them fools were laughing

The rest of the book are all yorubas. The op purposely avoided parts with clusters of omoluabis just to prove some Igbos were part.

1 Like

Re: Funeral Mass For The Victims Of The St Francis Catholic Church, Owo Holds Today by rayvelez(m): 12:36pm On Jun 17, 2022
RIP to all innocent soul and to y’all still supporting dis bloody government your family, relatives are next for Nigeria and buhari to happen to them.
Re: Funeral Mass For The Victims Of The St Francis Catholic Church, Owo Holds Today by tayo4ng(m): 12:36pm On Jun 17, 2022
May God console their family and love one
Re: Funeral Mass For The Victims Of The St Francis Catholic Church, Owo Holds Today by winner37(m): 12:36pm On Jun 17, 2022
Heart fall condolences to all the family who lost their loved ones....
Re: Funeral Mass For The Victims Of The St Francis Catholic Church, Owo Holds Today by Bbbwings: 12:36pm On Jun 17, 2022
You people are mad.
Both igbos and yourubas were killed and you're here fighting
Thunder will fire una

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funeral Mass For The Victims Of The St Francis Catholic Church, Owo Holds Today by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 12:36pm On Jun 17, 2022
Lightorder:
as if flying bullets know tribes.

Did you see in my post where I said I’m not playing the tribal card ?? angry
Re: Funeral Mass For The Victims Of The St Francis Catholic Church, Owo Holds Today by Lightorder: 12:36pm On Jun 17, 2022
DropsMic:
Forsaken by both their Government and the God they serve... RIP
you are forsaken by common sense. Death is not the end
Re: Funeral Mass For The Victims Of The St Francis Catholic Church, Owo Holds Today by Nchenches: 12:37pm On Jun 17, 2022
Maxymilliano:
Eternal rest grant unto them, O Lord, and let perpetual light shine upon them. May their souls and the souls of all the faithful departed, through the mercy of God, rest in peace. Amen. cry cry cry

Buhari o ni kuure !

Which Buhari? The killers were Malians trained in Timbuktu and Libya, according to some early clue from some politicians in Yoruba land. Don't blame Buhari and Fulani people, else they will not hand over power to a Yoruba.
Re: Funeral Mass For The Victims Of The St Francis Catholic Church, Owo Holds Today by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 12:37pm On Jun 17, 2022
Kingozymandias:

Are you mad? When majority are Yoruba or are you being stupid ?

Becareful. Be very careful

Did you see in my post where I said I’m not playing the tribal card ?? angry
Re: Funeral Mass For The Victims Of The St Francis Catholic Church, Owo Holds Today by edungene7: 12:37pm On Jun 17, 2022
RIP to the dead part of sai babas achievement the grand commander of murders and someone wants to come and continue were he stops may the God I serve never allow such evil to befall us a second time

1 Like

Re: Funeral Mass For The Victims Of The St Francis Catholic Church, Owo Holds Today by seunoj: 12:37pm On Jun 17, 2022
izzou:
sad

After today, it ends.

It has happened before in Benue and Plateau

No justice. Just tears and silence

May their souls rest in peace

My brother,
who don collect, don collect.
May God continue to protect and guide us.
Amen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"Chei Why I Marry Dis Girl" Funny Church Banner Spotted In Port-Harcourt / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's 54th Costume Birthday Party (Photos) / Lwkmd Chaiii This Pastor Dey Vex (must See)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.