Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,729 members, 7,831,326 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

Funeral Mass For The Victims Of The St Francis Catholic Church, Owo Holds Today - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Funeral Mass For The Victims Of The St Francis Catholic Church, Owo Holds Today (46944 Views)

NBM Of Africa Donates N2m To Victims Of Owo Catholic Church Attack (Pics, Video) / Pope Francis Laments Terrorist Attack On St Francis Xavier Church, Owo, Nigeria / Coronavirus: Catholic Archdiocese Of Lagos Suspends Public Mass For 4 Weeks. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funeral Mass For The Victims Of The St Francis Catholic Church, Owo Holds Today by wonder233: 1:01pm On Jun 17, 2022
The targets were ibos. Everyone knows they are the ones that attend Catholic churches the most in Nigeria, irrespective of where that church is located.
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Most of those names are Igbo. So it’s true that most of the victims killed in the attack were igbos. Well, I’m not playing the tribal card here, but can we all see the perpetrators were not even arrested or heard off again ??. Infact everyone has moved on like nothing happened. It’s really shameful and pathetic.
Re: Funeral Mass For The Victims Of The St Francis Catholic Church, Owo Holds Today by Ronjule: 1:02pm On Jun 17, 2022
May the Lord grant them eternal rest.
May the evil perpetrators never know peace here and hereafter�
Re: Funeral Mass For The Victims Of The St Francis Catholic Church, Owo Holds Today by dchamp234(m): 1:02pm On Jun 17, 2022
So sad minority of the dead and injured are igbos, I wish they were all yorubas, that's why up till now nothing has been done about it, the mosque will be the next target of the igbos, let's see how the react to it..
Re: Funeral Mass For The Victims Of The St Francis Catholic Church, Owo Holds Today by ekevwe(m): 1:02pm On Jun 17, 2022
Maxymilliano:
Eternal rest grant unto them, O Lord, and let perpetual light shine upon them. May their souls and the souls of all the faithful departed, through the mercy of God, rest in peace. Amen. cry cry cry

Buhari o ni kuure !

That's what Christianity ask us to do when bandits kill Christians.

Christianity in Nigeria is been practiced by blindfolded hypocrites.
Re: Funeral Mass For The Victims Of The St Francis Catholic Church, Owo Holds Today by ANTIlSLAM(m): 1:03pm On Jun 17, 2022
One Silly Party is still feeding Muslim-Muslim ticket as if Christians in Nigeria are mumu
Re: Funeral Mass For The Victims Of The St Francis Catholic Church, Owo Holds Today by anonymuz(m): 1:04pm On Jun 17, 2022
I just tire fir this country. Areally we going to continue like this
Re: Funeral Mass For The Victims Of The St Francis Catholic Church, Owo Holds Today by anonymuz(m): 1:04pm On Jun 17, 2022
I just tire for this country. Areally we going to continue like this
Re: Funeral Mass For The Victims Of The St Francis Catholic Church, Owo Holds Today by opribo(m): 1:08pm On Jun 17, 2022
The purpose of this wicked and satanic attack on innocent people worshipping God is clear and message received loud and clear.

Nigeria is not home to all, repair your area and operate there let me see who will come and harass you there.

1 Like

Re: Funeral Mass For The Victims Of The St Francis Catholic Church, Owo Holds Today by Sunnyski: 1:08pm On Jun 17, 2022
May their souls rest in peace
Re: Funeral Mass For The Victims Of The St Francis Catholic Church, Owo Holds Today by Empiree: 1:09pm On Jun 17, 2022
Creeza:
Sorrowful!! Nigeria is a sitting time-bomb! May God help us
stop wishing negatively about Nigeria. I am due culprits of this sad incident are folks in the same community. Anambra 2017 shooting teaches us important lessons.

Re: Funeral Mass For The Victims Of The St Francis Catholic Church, Owo Holds Today by 9iceprince(m): 1:09pm On Jun 17, 2022
ObosiUkwalla:
Their blood will be on Buhari the evil clueless dullard and Tinubu, who foisted the evil dullard on Nigerians.

Nigeria has never had it this bad.

Hear mad man talk, so na Tinubu cast votes for all those who voted for Buhari,,,….Ashiere
Re: Funeral Mass For The Victims Of The St Francis Catholic Church, Owo Holds Today by MansoryMX(m): 1:12pm On Jun 17, 2022
Ambode4g:
This is really really unacceptable. How can this be happening for God sake. The people who orchestrated this act will not know peace.
I wonder why the government are not addressing this issue.
The country is supposed to be in serious search for the people that committed these murders

All the security men have been assigned to politicians and They are busy thinking of election that won’t even hold!
Re: Funeral Mass For The Victims Of The St Francis Catholic Church, Owo Holds Today by fergie001: 1:12pm On Jun 17, 2022
ekevwe:

That's what Christianity ask us to do when bandits kill Christians.

Christianity in Nigeria is been practiced by blindfolded hypocrites.
The Catholic Bishop said it there: Christianity doesn't mean you shouldn't defend yourself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Funeral Mass For The Victims Of The St Francis Catholic Church, Owo Holds Today by MansoryMX(m): 1:14pm On Jun 17, 2022
When I finally travel out this country I will never look back or even visit Nigeria social blogs to see what’s happening in this country.

It’s goodbye forever and never looking back. I already told my parent, should I travel overseas with my wife and kids and died there! Let them bury me in abroad graveyard where I will have peace because even the dead don’t have peace in this country!!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Funeral Mass For The Victims Of The St Francis Catholic Church, Owo Holds Today by nkemjacob2(m): 1:16pm On Jun 17, 2022
Ur president said he has done well in d aspect of security. Bachair lawal said buhari has laid a blue print for development of the country. Tinibu said he made buhari president and here we found ourselve. Nigeria pls use ur PVC well and save d future of the country. Once beaten twice shy. I drop mic.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funeral Mass For The Victims Of The St Francis Catholic Church, Owo Holds Today by Ezmans: 1:16pm On Jun 17, 2022
ObosiUkwalla:
Their blood will be on Buhari the evil clueless dullard and Tinubu, who foisted the evil dullard on Nigerians.

Nigeria has never had it this bad.
today is a black day in Yoruba land, may there love ones take heart
Re: Funeral Mass For The Victims Of The St Francis Catholic Church, Owo Holds Today by PositiveDirect: 1:18pm On Jun 17, 2022
See country wey person come born inside. Country with no value for human lives.
Re: Funeral Mass For The Victims Of The St Francis Catholic Church, Owo Holds Today by EagleSquare1(m): 1:21pm On Jun 17, 2022
Truly heartbreaking. God bless their souls and give their families the fortitude to bear the loss.

God1000:
This is so heartbreaking, may their souls rest in peace
Re: Funeral Mass For The Victims Of The St Francis Catholic Church, Owo Holds Today by XshegzzyeeiX: 1:22pm On Jun 17, 2022
So sad. RIP to the dead.
Re: Funeral Mass For The Victims Of The St Francis Catholic Church, Owo Holds Today by nickyj19: 1:23pm On Jun 17, 2022
e no go better for anybody still in support of one Nigeria undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Funeral Mass For The Victims Of The St Francis Catholic Church, Owo Holds Today by NwaAdazzi(m): 1:23pm On Jun 17, 2022
Empiree:
stop wishing negatively about Nigeria. I am due culprits of this sad incident are folks in the same community. Anambra 2017 shooting teaches us important lessons.

we all know who dis this,dont bring ozubuluhere, deep down in your heart u know,look at those little kids in dah brochure!!What was their crime?
Re: Funeral Mass For The Victims Of The St Francis Catholic Church, Owo Holds Today by warlordd(m): 1:24pm On Jun 17, 2022
A very sad chapter in the annals of the Catholic church. God rest the souls of the saints.
Re: Funeral Mass For The Victims Of The St Francis Catholic Church, Owo Holds Today by DropsMic(m): 1:25pm On Jun 17, 2022
Lightorder:
you are forsaken by common sense. Death is not the end

Said the guy who I'm sure would opt to live forever on earth if given the option.
Re: Funeral Mass For The Victims Of The St Francis Catholic Church, Owo Holds Today by Greenbirth: 1:25pm On Jun 17, 2022
May their killers never no peace in this life and beyond. The mothers that brought them to this world suffer until dogs and canker worms eat them alive. May those that fight for their gods have eternal sorrows forever and ever.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Funeral Mass For The Victims Of The St Francis Catholic Church, Owo Holds Today by Vikynas: 1:26pm On Jun 17, 2022
Suspicious because Igbos are mostly involved
Re: Funeral Mass For The Victims Of The St Francis Catholic Church, Owo Holds Today by sylve11: 1:26pm On Jun 17, 2022
Sad...........

May their souls have a peaceful journey. sad cool
Re: Funeral Mass For The Victims Of The St Francis Catholic Church, Owo Holds Today by nickyj19: 1:26pm On Jun 17, 2022
Greenbirth:
May their killers never no peace in this life and beyond. The mothers that brought them to this world suffer until dogs and canker worms eat them alive. May those that fight for their gods have eternal sorrows forever and ever.
A BIG AMEN TO THAT

1 Like

Re: Funeral Mass For The Victims Of The St Francis Catholic Church, Owo Holds Today by Chaseviper20: 1:26pm On Jun 17, 2022
Really sad. May their souls rip. Yet some stupid set of youth will still vote in tinubu to continue whr buhari stopped. As you vote in bad leaders, just know the blood of the innocent children that lost their lives are on your head.

1 Like

Re: Funeral Mass For The Victims Of The St Francis Catholic Church, Owo Holds Today by ufuosman(m): 1:27pm On Jun 17, 2022
May their souls rest in peace
Re: Funeral Mass For The Victims Of The St Francis Catholic Church, Owo Holds Today by Chinny024(f): 1:27pm On Jun 17, 2022
As a Catholic, my heart bleeds knowing that someone went to Holy mass without coming back..
Re: Funeral Mass For The Victims Of The St Francis Catholic Church, Owo Holds Today by PositiveDirect: 1:27pm On Jun 17, 2022
fergie001:
Governor Odunayo Akeredolu and wife, Betty in church

Akeredolu admits he failed to protect them.....Bishop Arogundade (Catholic Bishop of Ondo) says NO. Those who did it were cowards who throw stones and run into the bush.

Olusegun Mimiko is also present.

Both the governor and the president should've resigned since in a sane world.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"Chei Why I Marry Dis Girl" Funny Church Banner Spotted In Port-Harcourt / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's 54th Costume Birthday Party (Photos) / Lwkmd Chaiii This Pastor Dey Vex (must See)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.