Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,707 members, 7,831,211 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

Funeral Mass For The Victims Of The St Francis Catholic Church, Owo Holds Today - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Funeral Mass For The Victims Of The St Francis Catholic Church, Owo Holds Today (46943 Views)

NBM Of Africa Donates N2m To Victims Of Owo Catholic Church Attack (Pics, Video) / Pope Francis Laments Terrorist Attack On St Francis Xavier Church, Owo, Nigeria / Coronavirus: Catholic Archdiocese Of Lagos Suspends Public Mass For 4 Weeks. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funeral Mass For The Victims Of The St Francis Catholic Church, Owo Holds Today by Germi9: 12:37pm On Jun 17, 2022
Bunch of weaklings,so what is their gain after the killings? It will only make them stronger WE FEAR NOTHING
Killing elderly women and children to gin what exactly ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funeral Mass For The Victims Of The St Francis Catholic Church, Owo Holds Today by Crixxx: 12:37pm On Jun 17, 2022
Kingozymandias:

Are you mad? When majority are Yoruba or are you being stupid ?

Becareful. Be very careful

Lol no mind mischievous op
Re: Funeral Mass For The Victims Of The St Francis Catholic Church, Owo Holds Today by Lightorder: 12:38pm On Jun 17, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Did you see in my post where I said I’m not playing the tribal card ?? angry
and you finally played the cardS
Re: Funeral Mass For The Victims Of The St Francis Catholic Church, Owo Holds Today by Kingozymandias(m): 12:38pm On Jun 17, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Did you see in my post where I said I’m not playing the tribal card ?? angry

So then you were just being stupid when you fasley claimed that majority are Igbo?
Re: Funeral Mass For The Victims Of The St Francis Catholic Church, Owo Holds Today by Franking: 12:38pm On Jun 17, 2022
The case is closed o. Have they said exposed the identity of the perpetrators?
Re: Funeral Mass For The Victims Of The St Francis Catholic Church, Owo Holds Today by Tmb78(m): 12:38pm On Jun 17, 2022
This is so sad.
I wonder what happened to our humanity as Nigerians/Christians
I remember when they first broke the news and many igbos were mocking the yorubas here and on some other social media platforms.
Alas, a good number of the victims were igbos.
Even when we don't see eye to eye on matters, we should not let go of our humanity when the chips are down.
RIP people of God!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Funeral Mass For The Victims Of The St Francis Catholic Church, Owo Holds Today by TimShollay: 12:38pm On Jun 17, 2022
May God accept this gentle and peaceful soul, AMEN�
Re: Funeral Mass For The Victims Of The St Francis Catholic Church, Owo Holds Today by Oplomo: 12:39pm On Jun 17, 2022
Pakute the jihadist Tinubu fan. I'm sure you are happy..

1 Like

Re: Funeral Mass For The Victims Of The St Francis Catholic Church, Owo Holds Today by Whiteshield: 12:39pm On Jun 17, 2022
DeviGross:
Successful people make a lot of sacrifice. Don't envy a successful man without the back-up plan to do what he did to be successful.

You can get your dream job/scholarship today if only you will take the right step and prepare adequately.

A CV introduces you even before you are met. You are your CV!!!

Let's help you get that professional introduction (CV) you need to "wow" your potential employer.

Contact us and we'll make you a top-notch CV with over 15 different CV templates to select from.

Shalom!!

This is where you deem fit to market your useless service.

You are very insensitive, selfish and stupid.

2 Likes

Re: Funeral Mass For The Victims Of The St Francis Catholic Church, Owo Holds Today by pacificom: 12:40pm On Jun 17, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Most of those names are Igbo. So it’s true that most of the victims killed in the attack were igbos. Well, I’m not playing the tribal card here, but can we all see the perpetrators were not even arrested or heard off again ??. Infact everyone has moved on like nothing happened. It’s really shameful and pathetic.
I am a Yoruba person and find it shocking that most of the victims of Owo shooting are of Igbo tribe and mostly elderly women. This fact may point to the actual motive why the bandits specifically targeted that church. Shooting at people that gather to worship God is a sin that will never be forgiven by God. May their soul rest in peace.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funeral Mass For The Victims Of The St Francis Catholic Church, Owo Holds Today by QueenOfTheCoast(f): 12:40pm On Jun 17, 2022
may God in his anger and wrath punish all Tinubu's urchins and those forcing failed corrupt politicians on us.
may God in his wrath punish anyone pushing this party Apc to rule again.

rest in peace my brethren cry

3 Likes

Re: Funeral Mass For The Victims Of The St Francis Catholic Church, Owo Holds Today by We4all: 12:40pm On Jun 17, 2022
Damn! I am speechless. Let me use this medium to educate the ‘Doubting Thomases’ that there is life after death.

Although, you may not like where you eventually go but you will keep on living.

By the way, if you know where I can get a taser gun, please mention me.
Re: Funeral Mass For The Victims Of The St Francis Catholic Church, Owo Holds Today by sonature1: 12:40pm On Jun 17, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Most of those names are Igbo. So it’s true that most of the victims killed in the attack were igbos. Well, I’m not playing the tribal card here, but can we all see the perpetrators were not even arrested or heard off again ??. Infact everyone has moved on like nothing happened. It’s really shameful and pathetic.

STFU! You are playing tribal card.

Do you think the police uses JuJu to crack the perpetrators of arrest?

This victim mentality is disgusting!
Re: Funeral Mass For The Victims Of The St Francis Catholic Church, Owo Holds Today by Whiteshield: 12:40pm On Jun 17, 2022
Lewisjohnson:
All of dem Voted Bubu in 2015,
Especially de Afonjas among dem, I dnt pity dem grin
Southeast is Hot but we haven't experienced such killings lik dis grin
South West dat is peaceful grin grin grin grin

They killed people, Igbos inclusive and you are shining teeth. Some of you are born to animals.

6 Likes

Re: Funeral Mass For The Victims Of The St Francis Catholic Church, Owo Holds Today by Harmlesspill(m): 12:41pm On Jun 17, 2022
And people are still campaigning for APC and PDP?
Omg!
People are wicked.
APC and PDP,you people will get same measure of same things you given out
Re: Funeral Mass For The Victims Of The St Francis Catholic Church, Owo Holds Today by YelloweWest: 12:42pm On Jun 17, 2022
They woke up took their bath qnd went to church! That's their only offence...

2 Likes

Re: Funeral Mass For The Victims Of The St Francis Catholic Church, Owo Holds Today by Gospel2Day: 12:45pm On Jun 17, 2022
DropsMic:
Forsaken by both their Government and the God they serve... RIP

May God forgive you for this blasphemy.
It either you were not raise well.
Or you rebelled against your upbringing.
May you find peace with your Creator soonest.
Shalom.
Re: Funeral Mass For The Victims Of The St Francis Catholic Church, Owo Holds Today by Indispensable85(m): 12:45pm On Jun 17, 2022
fergie001:
Over 40 killed, with about 70 sustaining varying degrees of injuries.

Some of the victims (from the programme of events):

I'm heart broken. This is so sad. May God grant them eternal rest.
Re: Funeral Mass For The Victims Of The St Francis Catholic Church, Owo Holds Today by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 12:46pm On Jun 17, 2022
Kingozymandias:

So then you were just being stupid when you fasley claimed that majority are Igbo?

You’re more stupid than i thought. Idiot
Re: Funeral Mass For The Victims Of The St Francis Catholic Church, Owo Holds Today by Tareq1105: 12:47pm On Jun 17, 2022
Xscape1993:
May God Almighty receive the peaceful souls of these saints in His merciful throne.

Amen.

1 Like

Re: Funeral Mass For The Victims Of The St Francis Catholic Church, Owo Holds Today by EjehDtiger: 12:47pm On Jun 17, 2022
gambia:
Nigeria finally happened to them, may their souls rest in peace. Buhari remains the worst thing that happened to this shithole after amalgamation.

Na Gambia for happen to them before?
Re: Funeral Mass For The Victims Of The St Francis Catholic Church, Owo Holds Today by LegendHero(m): 12:49pm On Jun 17, 2022
Crixxx:

The rest of the book are all yorubas. The op purposely avoided parts with clusters of omoluabis just to prove some Igbos were part.

You don’t know what you’re saying.

The non-Yorubas in that unfortunate incident are over 80%. We will make sure the victims get justice and I am confident in Akeredolu and the security of Ondo state in nabbing the culprits.

RIP to the dead and quick recovery to the injured.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funeral Mass For The Victims Of The St Francis Catholic Church, Owo Holds Today by Unrated900(m): 12:49pm On Jun 17, 2022
blazingblender:
May their soul rest in the perfect hands of the almighty
. they committed no crime but where killed for
just being Nigerians....
But we promise to revenge your deaths with our votes....
This is a promise to the future generations
We will change the game come 2023

All this people are the same abeg...
Changing votes isn’t the issues
Cos the person you are voting is still d same as the one you have voted before.
Referendum is the best
Re: Funeral Mass For The Victims Of The St Francis Catholic Church, Owo Holds Today by BadNews: 12:50pm On Jun 17, 2022
Nawa o
Re: Funeral Mass For The Victims Of The St Francis Catholic Church, Owo Holds Today by delzbaba(m): 12:53pm On Jun 17, 2022
More than half of the dead are from the east, thats a sad and mysterious observation.
Re: Funeral Mass For The Victims Of The St Francis Catholic Church, Owo Holds Today by bluefilm: 12:55pm On Jun 17, 2022
What if those killers come back to this same church during this service for episode 2?
Re: Funeral Mass For The Victims Of The St Francis Catholic Church, Owo Holds Today by Jacobx007: 12:56pm On Jun 17, 2022
May their souls rest in peace
Re: Funeral Mass For The Victims Of The St Francis Catholic Church, Owo Holds Today by kolexxy: 12:57pm On Jun 17, 2022
May their gentle soul continue to RIP...

May God Almighty give the friends and family fortitude to bear the lost...

May we never witness such ugly incidence again in our land...Iyanu A Shele...
Re: Funeral Mass For The Victims Of The St Francis Catholic Church, Owo Holds Today by LIGHTROOM: 12:58pm On Jun 17, 2022
Crying
Re: Funeral Mass For The Victims Of The St Francis Catholic Church, Owo Holds Today by kweensheba: 12:59pm On Jun 17, 2022
MAY THEIR SOULS REST IN PEACE.
Re: Funeral Mass For The Victims Of The St Francis Catholic Church, Owo Holds Today by Emmypure: 12:59pm On Jun 17, 2022
R
Re: Funeral Mass For The Victims Of The St Francis Catholic Church, Owo Holds Today by fergie001: 1:01pm On Jun 17, 2022
Indispensable85:
I'm heart broken. This is so sad. May God grant them eternal rest.
Amen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"Chei Why I Marry Dis Girl" Funny Church Banner Spotted In Port-Harcourt / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's 54th Costume Birthday Party (Photos) / Lwkmd Chaiii This Pastor Dey Vex (must See)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.