Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,743 members, 7,831,370 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

Funeral Mass For The Victims Of The St Francis Catholic Church, Owo Holds Today - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Funeral Mass For The Victims Of The St Francis Catholic Church, Owo Holds Today (46945 Views)

NBM Of Africa Donates N2m To Victims Of Owo Catholic Church Attack (Pics, Video) / Pope Francis Laments Terrorist Attack On St Francis Xavier Church, Owo, Nigeria / Coronavirus: Catholic Archdiocese Of Lagos Suspends Public Mass For 4 Weeks. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funeral Mass For The Victims Of The St Francis Catholic Church, Owo Holds Today by DropsMic(m): 1:29pm On Jun 17, 2022
Gospel2Day:

May God forgive you for this blasphemy.
It either you were not raise well.
Or you rebelled against your upbringing.
May you find peace with your Creator soonest.
Shalom.

Squabbling with you is an exercise in futility.. Just pray and ask your God to come tonthe aid of his followers, especially those in Southern Kaduna. I'm sick and tired of reading posts about people getting shot down while they are praying in church and mosques..
Re: Funeral Mass For The Victims Of The St Francis Catholic Church, Owo Holds Today by jaytee01(m): 1:30pm On Jun 17, 2022
This is heartbreaking!

It is very important that the criminal at Bourdillion be made to pay a heavy price for supporting these Fulani animals and their sponsor!
Re: Funeral Mass For The Victims Of The St Francis Catholic Church, Owo Holds Today by fergie001: 1:30pm On Jun 17, 2022
Church Service is over as family and loved ones begin to move dead relatives to the New Catholic Cemetery at Otapete in Owo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Funeral Mass For The Victims Of The St Francis Catholic Church, Owo Holds Today by Jidav99(m): 1:32pm On Jun 17, 2022
May your souls rest in peace
Re: Funeral Mass For The Victims Of The St Francis Catholic Church, Owo Holds Today by Cincinnatus: 1:36pm On Jun 17, 2022
80% Igbos
Re: Funeral Mass For The Victims Of The St Francis Catholic Church, Owo Holds Today by DeviGross: 1:36pm On Jun 17, 2022
Whiteshield:

This is where you deem fit to market your useless service.

You are very insensitive, selfish and stupid.

God bless you. Insulting others shows your quality. I'm above you sir.
Re: Funeral Mass For The Victims Of The St Francis Catholic Church, Owo Holds Today by Addme: 1:37pm On Jun 17, 2022
Lewisjohnson:
All of dem Voted Bubu in 2015,
Especially de Afonjas among dem, I dnt pity dem grin
Southeast is Hot but we haven't experienced such killings lik dis grin
South West dat is peaceful grin grin grin grin
Some of you sick dumbos don't even have shame again. Playing tribal cards on a thread like this.
Shame on you

1 Like

Re: Funeral Mass For The Victims Of The St Francis Catholic Church, Owo Holds Today by fergie001: 1:38pm On Jun 17, 2022
.........Relatives move the bodies of the dead for mass burial.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Funeral Mass For The Victims Of The St Francis Catholic Church, Owo Holds Today by Empiree: 1:41pm On Jun 17, 2022
NwaAdazzi:

we all know who dis this,dont bring ozubuluhere, deep down in your heart u know,look at those little kids in dah brochure!!What was their crime?
and because kids were killed means what?. Why are you pointing fingers elsewhere?. Can't you look into internal church activities first and see who they have been dragging stuff with in the first place?. So far, the only suspect is the church itself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Funeral Mass For The Victims Of The St Francis Catholic Church, Owo Holds Today by Bishopceo: 1:43pm On Jun 17, 2022
God has established his holy church on Earth and the gate of hell shall not prevail against it. Eternal rest grant unto them o Lord and forgive them their shortcomings. This is so painful.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Funeral Mass For The Victims Of The St Francis Catholic Church, Owo Holds Today by emakind(m): 1:47pm On Jun 17, 2022
I see those kids and tears just flowing down my cheeks.. May God rest their lovely soul.. Smooth sail to the real martyrs..
Re: Funeral Mass For The Victims Of The St Francis Catholic Church, Owo Holds Today by pacespot(m): 1:49pm On Jun 17, 2022
It was a targeted attack on Igbo dominated church. All in all, this is an attack on humanity and our common good.

RIP's to the deceased.
Re: Funeral Mass For The Victims Of The St Francis Catholic Church, Owo Holds Today by TimmyTen(m): 1:50pm On Jun 17, 2022
The country failed them. May God grant their souls eternal rest
Re: Funeral Mass For The Victims Of The St Francis Catholic Church, Owo Holds Today by babtoundey(m): 1:50pm On Jun 17, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Most of those names are Igbo. So it’s true that most of the victims killed in the attack were igbos. Well, I’m not playing the tribal card here, but can we all see the perpetrators were not even arrested or heard off again ??. Infact everyone has moved on like nothing happened. It’s really shameful and pathetic.

I noticed that too. That's why I always marvel at the stupidity of the people tagging the loss as Yoruba calamity.. It might have happened kn Yoruba soil, but the victims are not only Yoruba. So, the right thing to do is to condemn evil wherever and however it happens.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funeral Mass For The Victims Of The St Francis Catholic Church, Owo Holds Today by NwaAdazzi(m): 1:52pm On Jun 17, 2022
Empiree:
and because kids were killed means what?. Why are you pointing fingers elsewhere?. Can't you look into internal church activities first and see who they have been dragging stuff with in the first place?. So far, the only suspect is the church itself.

Lol,Typical Empiree, I've known u ur moniker for some time now,U and Christianity don't see eye to eye,but still yet we all know hu did it everybody knows

" dragging stuff"

maybe there were dragging land or it was a drug war,ave heard u can now rest I believe u,Nigerians believe u..
Re: Funeral Mass For The Victims Of The St Francis Catholic Church, Owo Holds Today by pacespot(m): 1:53pm On Jun 17, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Most of those names are Igbo. So it’s true that most of the victims killed in the attack were igbos. Well, I’m not playing the tribal card here, but can we all see the perpetrators were not even arrested or heard off again ??. Infact everyone has moved on like nothing happened. It’s really shameful and pathetic.

Don't play a tribal game on this sad event. Are other people killed not human beings too, even if they are one? Some Fúlànís arrested after the incident was a joke to you right?
Re: Funeral Mass For The Victims Of The St Francis Catholic Church, Owo Holds Today by AngelicBeing: 1:53pm On Jun 17, 2022
sad
Re: Funeral Mass For The Victims Of The St Francis Catholic Church, Owo Holds Today by Gold2882: 1:55pm On Jun 17, 2022
May the soul RIP
Re: Funeral Mass For The Victims Of The St Francis Catholic Church, Owo Holds Today by emakind(m): 1:58pm On Jun 17, 2022
I hate to say this, stop being foolish..
Empiree:
Re: Funeral Mass For The Victims Of The St Francis Catholic Church, Owo Holds Today by fergie001: 1:58pm On Jun 17, 2022
The Ondo State Police mourns as victims of St Francis Catholic Church were committed to mother earth today.
It will be recalled that F/NO 454476, SGT. NEHAN OMOLAYO, a Policeman attached to Ipele Divisional headquarters was one of the victim of this ungodly act.

Re: Funeral Mass For The Victims Of The St Francis Catholic Church, Owo Holds Today by Empiree: 2:00pm On Jun 17, 2022
NwaAdazzi:

Lol,Typical Empiree, I've known u ur moniker for some time now,U and Christianity don't see eye to eye,but still yet we all know hu did it everybody knows

" dragging stuff"

maybe there were dragging land or it was a drug war,ave heard u can now rest I believe u,Nigerians believe u..
keep deceiving yourself. Until you ask the church management what they are dragging with their counterparts I won't take you serious. It was the same Iwo few years ago where pastor and his members devised molotov cocktail plot inside their church and blamed muslims but God so good they were caught by Muslims who quickly alerted the police.

So who cares if you blow up yourselves?. In as much as you don't put the blame on others I'm fine.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Funeral Mass For The Victims Of The St Francis Catholic Church, Owo Holds Today by bayulala94(m): 2:01pm On Jun 17, 2022
May God accept their souls and keep it rest in perfect peace

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Funeral Mass For The Victims Of The St Francis Catholic Church, Owo Holds Today by tete7000(m): 2:04pm On Jun 17, 2022
May there souls rest in peace. This really is a tragedy. It is baffling that some people will be somewhere now watching and feeling happy they had hands in this... Heart of many men are indeed dark. May God grant the families they left behind strength and fortitude to bear the painfully sad loses.
Re: Funeral Mass For The Victims Of The St Francis Catholic Church, Owo Holds Today by Polynek(m): 2:05pm On Jun 17, 2022
May there SOUL'S rest in peace
Re: Funeral Mass For The Victims Of The St Francis Catholic Church, Owo Holds Today by NwaAdazzi(m): 2:07pm On Jun 17, 2022
Empiree:
keep deceiving yourself. Until you ask the church management what they are dragging with their counterparts I won't take you serious. It was the same Iwo few years ago where pastor and his members devised molotov cocktail plot inside their church and blamed muslims but God so good they were caught by Muslims who quickly alerted the police.

So who cares if you blow up yourselves?. In as much as you don't put the blame on others I'm fine.

Iwo: Osun state
Owo: Ondo state.

The correlation pls?

pls I need the link to dah Molotov cocktail story?
Re: Funeral Mass For The Victims Of The St Francis Catholic Church, Owo Holds Today by oliverwrites: 2:08pm On Jun 17, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Lack of sense no go make you realise that it is igbos that are mostly catholics. Maggot infected tribalistic brain.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Funeral Mass For The Victims Of The St Francis Catholic Church, Owo Holds Today by Ogunleti01: 2:09pm On Jun 17, 2022
Empiree:
Hmmm! "and because kids were killed means what?" any atom of humanity left in you sir?
Re: Funeral Mass For The Victims Of The St Francis Catholic Church, Owo Holds Today by twilliamx(m): 2:10pm On Jun 17, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:

You are truly an unadulterated fool! How many perpetrators have you people caught in the east? Always trivilizing and tribalising everything. Awon ma se anfani..

1 Like

Re: Funeral Mass For The Victims Of The St Francis Catholic Church, Owo Holds Today by Arielle: 2:12pm On Jun 17, 2022
fergie001:
Choir ministering (1st pix)
Communion Service (2nd pix)
Catholic church doesn't have the choir 'ministering'. We don't have service, we have mass, and communion is given at every mass. Thanks. kiss
Re: Funeral Mass For The Victims Of The St Francis Catholic Church, Owo Holds Today by Empiree: 2:25pm On Jun 17, 2022
Ogunleti01:
Hmmm! "and because kids were killed means what?" any atom of humanity left in you sir?
abeg, I don't have time for linguistic analysis. If you don't get it forget about it
Re: Funeral Mass For The Victims Of The St Francis Catholic Church, Owo Holds Today by Empiree: 2:28pm On Jun 17, 2022
NwaAdazzi:

Iwo: Osun state
Owo: Ondo state.

The correlation pls?

pls I need the link to dah Molotov cocktail story?
that must be typo error but to be honest with you, I am confused about the two whether it happened in Iwo or Owo but it happened. I mixed their names all the time. As for the link, I am sure you should be able to get info somehow.

But I will ask people that were involved with police if I can get link from them. If they find it will send you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Funeral Mass For The Victims Of The St Francis Catholic Church, Owo Holds Today by Whiteshield: 2:29pm On Jun 17, 2022
DeviGross:

God bless you. Insulting others shows your quality. I'm above you sir.

Above who? Look at this fool.
You are advertising your business on a thread of mourning. Some of you lack emotional intelligence, commonsense and home training. May mourning never depart from your life.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"Chei Why I Marry Dis Girl" Funny Church Banner Spotted In Port-Harcourt / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's 54th Costume Birthday Party (Photos) / Lwkmd Chaiii This Pastor Dey Vex (must See)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.