Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,859 members, 7,841,232 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

Look Before You Leap: Issues To Analyze Before Saying I Do (the Concluding Part) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Look Before You Leap: Issues To Analyze Before Saying I Do (the Concluding Part) (764 Views)

21 Questions To Ask Before Saying “I Do” / The Biggest Mistake In My Life The Concluding Part.... Must Read / Issues To Discuss With Your Partner Before Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Look Before You Leap: Issues To Analyze Before Saying I Do (the Concluding Part) by feminineA: 11:24pm On Jul 21, 2011
Re: Look Before You Leap: Issues To Analyze Before Saying I Do (the Concluding Part) by MrCork17: 12:16am On Jul 22, 2011
feminine A. did he dump you? undecided
Re: Look Before You Leap: Issues To Analyze Before Saying I Do (the Concluding Part) by feminineA: 10:30pm On Jul 22, 2011
no he didnt. just want to save the ladies and men from some avoidable mistake

(1) (Reply)

Telling My Finance Every Single Thing About Me. Is That Wrong? / I Am In Love With This Girl, But. . / Female Room Mate Wanted In Abuja Call 08034676519

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.