Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,471 members, 7,864,985 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 10:28 AM

Unknown Gunmen Kill Several Ebubeagu Operatives In Ihiala (Video,Pics) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unknown Gunmen Kill Several Ebubeagu Operatives In Ihiala (Video,Pics) (56562 Views)

Troops Kill Several Terrorists Around Lake Chad, Recover Weapons (Video, Photos) / Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Ambush, Kill Several ISWAP Fighters (Graphic Photos) / Police Kill Several ‘IPOB/ESN’ Members, Overrun Three Camps In Imo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Several Ebubeagu Operatives In Ihiala (Video,Pics) by Ikpeabujo(m): 12:57am On Jun 18, 2022
assholemods:
Very dirty environment! But dem go still open their mouths say Ibadan dirty! Dirty people.
are you sure this is your only reason for the hatred toward the Igbo
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Several Ebubeagu Operatives In Ihiala (Video,Pics) by Nobody: 1:12am On Jun 18, 2022
Golan007:
Obi, is this your state of origin?

Meanwhile, half of Atiku's state is in the hands of bandits and boko haram. How come nobody is calling him out or even linking him to the daily killing by his people (fulanis) across Nigeria
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Several Ebubeagu Operatives In Ihiala (Video,Pics) by UNDFTD: 1:20am On Jun 18, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Afonja leave WE Igbo alone. We are proud of Mazi Simon Ekpa and his IPOB Bandits. grin

You sound MORE like IFEAJUNA [/b]than an [b]Igbo person!
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Several Ebubeagu Operatives In Ihiala (Video,Pics) by swissgoldenpro3: 1:45am On Jun 18, 2022
This is serious
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Several Ebubeagu Operatives In Ihiala (Video,Pics) by zelnababa(m): 1:55am On Jun 18, 2022
Look at them hailing terrorist, this ppl don finish.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Several Ebubeagu Operatives In Ihiala (Video,Pics) by ponishah: 2:18am On Jun 18, 2022
dplordx:
Obi the perfect presidential candidate of this Ibos. This is the same state he transformed its security and turned to Dubai.
The hypocrisy of the Ibos is mind blowing. The same people of this region are fleeing like rats inside a burning house to Lagos daily, fleeing their cursed homeland ruled by Saint Obi, the man who turned his region to China and who fix Nigeria, yet this people who come to Lagos and start opening their filthy mouth; Tinubu stole, Lagos is overrated yet they can’t do without the state.
The same UGM activities has never been for once condemned by the same man whose house is on fire yet who wants to fix the lives of Nigerians whose homes are even in better condition than his. Very ironic
Nigeria is the only country where mentally deranged and 100% mad people live with normal people instead of living in psychiatric home; I wonder why you escaped from the psychiatric clinic

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Several Ebubeagu Operatives In Ihiala (Video,Pics) by Shevchenkko: 2:45am On Jun 18, 2022
Afamed:
Over to the Pandora fraud

The fraud is still studying irrigating farming far away in Egypt
Lol...You guys are still in pain over his trip to Egypt.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Several Ebubeagu Operatives In Ihiala (Video,Pics) by OKC22: 3:10am On Jun 18, 2022
Which kind news be dis one.This might be government security forces parading criminals or kidnappers that terrorised the locals.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Several Ebubeagu Operatives In Ihiala (Video,Pics) by Iceberg3: 3:13am On Jun 18, 2022
limeta:
How they moved on from owo in Ondo to lament here
Afonjas moves at speed of light when it concerns igbo.s

It's so horrible!!!!

Just look at the comments on 1st page!!!! See raw hatred and bitterness!!!! See frustrations!!!!

There must be really something good about the Igbo people cos people only hate people who are far better in life than they can ever be!!!

Hmmmm,my God!!! I have never seen a first page so full of hate!!!!

Seun lalasticlala mynd44 what is this your forum propagating!!!!

This display of hatred and bitterness is unquantifiable!!!! It stinks to the heavens...
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Several Ebubeagu Operatives In Ihiala (Video,Pics) by Nobody: 3:15am On Jun 18, 2022
Jollyman19:
To the people lamenting. Listen to me while I clear the air on what happened today at ihiala 17/06/21.

To begin with, maybe for those who would want to know. Ebubeagu as a security outfit is illegal in Anambra state. They have no attorney or legalised backing by Anambra extant law,or any law affirming their recognition and operations in Anambra state. No framework or description or job role and the citizens of the state doesnt recognise it as its security. Its only Ebonyi state that has legalized its operations.

Now what happened today was that a certain big family had a burial of one of their son, and not wedding as reported(who's also rich enough) scheduled today 17th. During wakekeep the previous night, it was alleged that Ebubeagu and police took over security of the venue, this brought out the gunmen to evade them and the head of Ebubeagu within ihiala/orlu environ was shot dead same night.. Today being the burial day, things excalated so bad that the burial wasn't held, the police, army and ebubeagu operatives where said to have trooped in at the venue, the gunmen visited again and it was an open fire that lasted from morning till evening. More than 10 Ebubeagu and other security operatives were killed, with some casualties on the innocent people caught on the fire.

The deceased house(a very big mansion) and he's two other brothers houses where burnt down by angered Ebubeagu men. (3 big houses burnt down)

From the video posted here, the gunmen where taking the slain security men away to unknown place.

This is unconnected to the earlier news of gunmen releasing a circular that no other group or security operatives shall be seen with a gun or they'd battle it up.

Let's hope and pray for peace to returne to this country.

I would have been on this burial also as the deceased was someone I personally known. .

Thanks for reading

Thanks for the information. We pray for God help to solve myriads of problems facing Nigeria.

Firstly, you said Ebubeagu is illegal in Anambra state. You said Ebonyi is the only State where Ebubeagu is legal. I am not sure that information is right. We all witnessed South East governors and Ohaneze Ndigbo meeting over the formation of Ebubeagu. They rejected ESN who have been providing security against Fulani invasion of IBO land. The name Ebubeagu came into existence at that meeting. Who is funding them?

From my intelligent analysis of your report. The UGM are ESN members and so they are not unknown. Ebubeagu is like Amotekun operated by government as Neighborhood Vigilante Corps. ESN is the militant arm of Igbos. Anybody that have ceremony must settle ESN for protection in some areas where they control - Ihiala is inclusive. The celebrant did not settle them but invited Ebubeagu to provide Security. To them, they are being undermined.

Also, from your report, you said there were casualties on both sides and maybe, civilian casualties. You see, those corpses at the back of Hilux pickup are UGM that died in the operation. UGM took their members for burials as normal in any cult. Ebubeagu will also take their own corpses away. It is not Ebubeagu members that burned those mansions, it is UGM, Ihiala youths that lost loved ones and UGM supporters like you. From your report, you hate Ebubeagu, you believed they have no reason to be there. You said they have no legal backing to operate in Anambra. You support UGM.

My major concern is peace. I have seen them being hailed by people. This means people like them. How are they surviving? Who is financing them apart from money they collect from celebrants and organization for providing security? Are they not into kidnapping? What is the way out?

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Several Ebubeagu Operatives In Ihiala (Video,Pics) by Okudiover(m): 3:48am On Jun 18, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
Who give them government Jeeps and hilux

and yet when they are caught,they are paraded with Dane guns and flags including shrines...

This one strong pass me

Thank you. You dey reason well.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Several Ebubeagu Operatives In Ihiala (Video,Pics) by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 4:02am On Jun 18, 2022
shortIGBOman:

No worries. Make una dey enjoy una peace for East grin

better than this

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Several Ebubeagu Operatives In Ihiala (Video,Pics) by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 4:03am On Jun 18, 2022
Taba21:

For your information I'm a core native of Delta state not immigrants or settlers.
I think you have started gradually paying the price of evils in your own region by your cursed people

Sharap you minority..

Core native My foot..

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Several Ebubeagu Operatives In Ihiala (Video,Pics) by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 4:04am On Jun 18, 2022
Taba21:

Ibos are about to pay for their evils old in Nigeria.
All you're seeing, hearing online is a child play.

with a population of 250 thousand..

You ought to be relocated to the mangrooves
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Several Ebubeagu Operatives In Ihiala (Video,Pics) by Taba21: 4:06am On Jun 18, 2022
od501:

Yes, please agitate for a referendum. Isn't it what we all ever wanted. Let these animals go back to their animal kingdom

Obi is the referendum now that you guys are looking for why wasting your time in the zoo
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Several Ebubeagu Operatives In Ihiala (Video,Pics) by Taba21: 4:08am On Jun 18, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

with a population of 250 thousand..

You ought to be relocated to the mangrooves

So now you can see that a minority ethnic groups are even more important than you.

Stop making noise in the zoo

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Several Ebubeagu Operatives In Ihiala (Video,Pics) by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 4:12am On Jun 18, 2022
Taba21:

Minorities are more important than you nyamiri.
All you know is to continue beheading yourselves in ihiala etc

False

Irrelevant minorities like yourself are not in the scheme of Nigeria anymore. ask your God Edwin Clark.

You have been paid off....you bred terrorist of the swamps

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Several Ebubeagu Operatives In Ihiala (Video,Pics) by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 4:15am On Jun 18, 2022
Taba21:

So now you can see that a minority ethnic groups are even more important than you.

Stop making noise in the zoo

Stop hiding behind minority ethnic group.
call your weak enthic group with your full chest.

You ain't even a tribe..Just some 250 thousand population from the gulf of guinea forming core delta

No be only core...na corel draw..

Hahahahahaha.. Weak people who were fed with amnesty

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Several Ebubeagu Operatives In Ihiala (Video,Pics) by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 4:17am On Jun 18, 2022
pillager:

I guess those people jubilating are also "government" people.
Low IQ

I hate beggars..

Shift abeg..High IQ on nairaland and he's still crying that government didn't share palliative

weak slavers
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Several Ebubeagu Operatives In Ihiala (Video,Pics) by nwajesus12(m): 4:22am On Jun 18, 2022
Taba21:

Imagine! later you will be hearing we are the successful people in the world.

A very local, primitive and very wicked part of the world.
shut up
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Several Ebubeagu Operatives In Ihiala (Video,Pics) by nwajesus12(m): 4:23am On Jun 18, 2022
Moses86:
lol me vote Igbo...ma catch myself...obi will wish he never contested..we are ready for him...make una make noise online... election de come
shut up
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Several Ebubeagu Operatives In Ihiala (Video,Pics) by Nobody: 4:24am On Jun 18, 2022
Nigerians are the most Dumbest set of humans on earth.
You have these criminals on pictures and yet they are tbe unknown gun men!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Several Ebubeagu Operatives In Ihiala (Video,Pics) by maxzzo1(m): 4:29am On Jun 18, 2022
The last part said Js immediately dey left Police came patrolling.....very funny meaning dey where hiding or what?
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Several Ebubeagu Operatives In Ihiala (Video,Pics) by Elidrisy20: 4:35am On Jun 18, 2022
No better road cry
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Several Ebubeagu Operatives In Ihiala (Video,Pics) by sparko1(m): 4:38am On Jun 18, 2022
Beremx:
as Long as they’re not killing innocent people, their business

I think your definition of innocent is different here, they just killed 5 innocent people.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Several Ebubeagu Operatives In Ihiala (Video,Pics) by Elsueno: 4:39am On Jun 18, 2022

Even d most dreaded & cruel terrorists group in Africa boko haram during the height of thier infamy never did something as cruel as parking thier victims corpses as a sort of exhibition...These IPOB guys are plain evil & need to be put down asap!
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Several Ebubeagu Operatives In Ihiala (Video,Pics) by Owontime: 5:05am On Jun 18, 2022
It's just a group of cannibals killing another group of cannibals.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Several Ebubeagu Operatives In Ihiala (Video,Pics) by Christistruth00: 5:12am On Jun 18, 2022
Taba21:

Igbo can't win an election in Nigeria presidency.
Despite the roged behaviour of the terrorists group operating in the northern part of the country, Igbo coalition and their propaganda supporters are worse

Boko Haram are bad and wicked but they still don’t eat the Corpses Of their Victims

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala's First Day As WTO Director-General (Pictures) / BREAKING: H.I.D Awolowo Dies At 99 -- TVC Breaking News / MKO Abiola’s Grave 18 Years After (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.