Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,584 members, 7,861,772 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:06 PM

Unknown Gunmen Kill Several Ebubeagu Operatives In Ihiala (Video,Pics) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unknown Gunmen Kill Several Ebubeagu Operatives In Ihiala (Video,Pics) (56535 Views)

Troops Kill Several Terrorists Around Lake Chad, Recover Weapons (Video, Photos) / Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Ambush, Kill Several ISWAP Fighters (Graphic Photos) / Police Kill Several ‘IPOB/ESN’ Members, Overrun Three Camps In Imo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Several Ebubeagu Operatives In Ihiala (Video,Pics) by Laideabdulahi: 7:21am On Jun 18, 2022
Frigga13:
When Obi lose official

Make them burn and eat all igbos in igboland ..level all buildings in igboland and start their war

Our prayers are with them already and those properties that they will level and share between them

Good luck igbos on your successful destruction of igboland

Power to the people
North 2023

Can we assume this person is a human being?
Wasted sperm
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Several Ebubeagu Operatives In Ihiala (Video,Pics) by Gbagura: 7:22am On Jun 18, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

Sharap you minority..

Core native My foot..
Minority calling someone minority. Ijaws has taken your place as a major tribe, it remain to make it official. 5% people can't be classify as a major group again.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Several Ebubeagu Operatives In Ihiala (Video,Pics) by SamuelAnyawu(m): 7:25am On Jun 18, 2022
Jollyman19:
To the people lamenting. Listen to me while I clear the air on what happened today at ihiala 17/06/21.

To begin with, maybe for those who would want to know. Ebubeagu as a security outfit is illegal in Anambra state. They have no attorney or legalised backing by Anambra extant law,or any law affirming their recognition and operations in Anambra state. No framework or description or job role and the citizens of the state doesnt recognise it as its security. Its only Ebonyi state that has legalized its operations.

Now what happened today was that a certain big family had a burial of one of their son, and not wedding as reported(who's also rich enough) scheduled today 17th. During wakekeep the previous night, it was alleged that Ebubeagu and police took over security of the venue, this brought out the gunmen to evade them and the head of Ebubeagu within ihiala/orlu environ was shot dead same night.. Today being the burial day, things excalated so bad that the burial wasn't held, the police, army and ebubeagu operatives where said to have trooped in at the venue, the gunmen visited again and it was an open fire that lasted from morning till evening. More than 10 Ebubeagu and other security operatives were killed, with some casualties on the innocent people caught on the fire.

The deceased house(a very big mansion) and he's two other brothers houses where burnt down by angered Ebubeagu men. (3 big houses burnt down)

From the video posted here, the gunmen where taking the slain security men away to unknown place.

This is unconnected to the earlier news of gunmen releasing a circular that no other group or security operatives shall be seen with a gun or they'd battle it up.

Let's hope and pray for peace to returne to this country.

I would have been on this burial also as the deceased was someone I personally known. .

Thanks for reading

Your story isn’t collaborating with those on ground please
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Several Ebubeagu Operatives In Ihiala (Video,Pics) by mycar: 7:27am On Jun 18, 2022
Gbagura:
You want someone you can heap the blames on àbi. So that you can say buhari is killing ibos. Nah, you all can kill yourselves finish for all we care.
Even if you are safe wherever you are, what about your family and friends ?
mind you, no part of this country is safe unless something is done about it. It can only get worse with people with your type of mentality.
Some of the Kaduna Abuja train kidnapped victims are yet to gain their freedom. Anyways, what goes around comes around.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Several Ebubeagu Operatives In Ihiala (Video,Pics) by Nobody: 7:35am On Jun 18, 2022
The MOST useless Thing I have ever seen since the inception of this 2022.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Several Ebubeagu Operatives In Ihiala (Video,Pics) by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 7:35am On Jun 18, 2022
Gbagura:
Minority calling someone minority. Ijaws has taken your place as a major tribe, it remain to make it official. 5% people can't be classify as a major group again.

Wait read your trashy quote again...Ijaw did not take igbo position as oldest tribe meaning number one..Ijaw took Igbo place as.major group... Ijaw is a group just like IPOB and massobs are major groups.. That's good

We are a Major tribe not group like ijaw... Ijaws are weaklings.

Security pipelines and amnesty is all they can get ,Oil company you can never own,Oil well..you can never own..

Kidnapping....sure banker for you..so enjoy it while it last and keep giving them usual yoloba media propaganda

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Several Ebubeagu Operatives In Ihiala (Video,Pics) by Sirnioking(m): 7:36am On Jun 18, 2022
This was what they wanted in Rivers State, but were chased out by our beloveth governor.
Taba21:

Imagine! later you will be hearing we are the successful people in the world.

A very local, primitive and very wicked part of the world.

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Several Ebubeagu Operatives In Ihiala (Video,Pics) by Snowx: 7:39am On Jun 18, 2022
And those idiots around were hailing those animals including that lousy lady that didn't control her idiocy..
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Several Ebubeagu Operatives In Ihiala (Video,Pics) by erniok(m): 7:42am On Jun 18, 2022
Taba21:

Go and ask your elders, Nigeria is not available anymore for you guys
I knew you'd come with a nonsense rebuttal. So Richard Akinjide, honorable minister of education is an ibo man. As it's said, lies are spread by fools and believed by idiots. Keep playing your roles in lies spreading.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Several Ebubeagu Operatives In Ihiala (Video,Pics) by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 7:43am On Jun 18, 2022
Gbagura:

you talk too much for a newbie account opened last year...

I'm ready for you...bring it on omo Ogun state.

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Several Ebubeagu Operatives In Ihiala (Video,Pics) by AK481(m): 7:46am On Jun 18, 2022
We need to know this place .

Terrorism only thrive when the people supports it.
Some South East people supports Terrorism.

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Several Ebubeagu Operatives In Ihiala (Video,Pics) by princenaira(m): 7:49am On Jun 18, 2022
Golan007:
Obi, is this your state of origin?

Yes it is and this 8d how Buhari has subjected it to
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Several Ebubeagu Operatives In Ihiala (Video,Pics) by maasoap(m): 7:53am On Jun 18, 2022
Beremx:
as Long as they’re not killing innocent people, their business

Lol. All those victims of Monday "sit at home" are not innocent people?
Pregnant Fatima and her four little kids are not innocent?
Even these Ebubeagu guys providing security for the civilians are not innocent people?
Sister, you need to get your brain examined!
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Several Ebubeagu Operatives In Ihiala (Video,Pics) by Difrent: 7:53am On Jun 18, 2022
[quote author=AfricanColumbus post=113901097][/quote]

This is not iboland and those UGM are fulani and DSS operatives pretending to be UGM.

This is Ibadan..there are no brown roofs in igboland.....all igboland looks like Dubai
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Several Ebubeagu Operatives In Ihiala (Video,Pics) by omooba969(m): 7:54am On Jun 18, 2022
Blossommind:
Very Unfortunate.

Someone should please help. I need any amount to buy drugs. I have been seriously down for says now. Please come to my aid. My account details on my signature.

Never hesitate to help a man in need when you can even though you are not owing him anything.

You dey even drop quote on top ya begging levels...odiegwu! grin

Local man cannot can. grin
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Several Ebubeagu Operatives In Ihiala (Video,Pics) by Slurity(m): 7:55am On Jun 18, 2022
Did you notice hailing from the citizen? This are the people that want others to support thier candidate to become President. People from other region supporting Obi to be president are not wise.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Several Ebubeagu Operatives In Ihiala (Video,Pics) by NoToTerrorists: 7:59am On Jun 18, 2022
Jollyman19:
To the people lamenting. Listen to me while I clear the air on what happened today at ihiala 17/06/21.

To begin with, maybe for those who would want to know. Ebubeagu as a security outfit is illegal in Anambra state. They have no attorney or legalised backing by Anambra extant law,or any law affirming their recognition and operations in Anambra state. No framework or description or job role and the citizens of the state doesnt recognise it as its security. Its only Ebonyi state that has legalized its operations.

Now what happened today was that a certain big family had a burial of one of their son, and not wedding as reported(who's also rich enough) scheduled today 17th. During wakekeep the previous night, it was alleged that Ebubeagu and police took over security of the venue, this brought out the gunmen to evade them and the head of Ebubeagu within ihiala/orlu environ was shot dead same night.. Today being the burial day, things excalated so bad that the burial wasn't held, the police, army and ebubeagu operatives where said to have trooped in at the venue, the gunmen visited again and it was an open fire that lasted from morning till evening. More than 10 Ebubeagu and other security operatives were killed, with some casualties on the innocent people caught on the fire.

The deceased house(a very big mansion) and he's two other brothers houses where burnt down by angered Ebubeagu men. (3 big houses burnt down)

From the video posted here, the gunmen where taking the slain security men away to unknown place.

This is unconnected to the earlier news of gunmen releasing a circular that no other group or security operatives shall be seen with a gun or they'd battle it up.

Let's hope and pray for peace to returne to this country.

I would have been on this burial also as the deceased was someone I personally known. .

Thanks for reading

I thought it was JTF that cleared Orsumoghu camp?
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Several Ebubeagu Operatives In Ihiala (Video,Pics) by Difrent: 8:00am On Jun 18, 2022
mycar:

Even if you are safe wherever you are, what about your family and friends ?
mind you, no part of this country is safe unless something is done about it. It can only get worse with people with your type of mentality.
Some of the Kaduna Abuja train kidnapped victims are yet to gain their freedom. Anyways, what goes around comes around.

Here we go again
So because kaduna train attack victims are yet to get their freedom UGM should be killing igbos in igboland?
Make una dey deceive unaself....boko haram ravaged borno is now safer than igboland while you all keep denying its your sons doing all the killings and justifying the killings by making daft statements like you just did
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Several Ebubeagu Operatives In Ihiala (Video,Pics) by NoToTerrorists: 8:01am On Jun 18, 2022
Slurity:
Did you notice hailing from the citizen? This are the people that want others to support thier candidate to become President. People from other region supporting Obi to be president are not wise.
deluded human being, so likewise people should stop supporting Tinubu cos of the Skull mining in Yoruba states, and Atiku because of Fulani herdsmen on conquest?
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Several Ebubeagu Operatives In Ihiala (Video,Pics) by Beremx(f): 8:01am On Jun 18, 2022
maasoap:

Even these Ebubeagu guys providing security for the civilians are not innocent people?
get your brain examined first. Ebubeagu are the ones terrorizing people in Orlu where I come from. They are killing and burning people’s homes. I have been seeing gory videos coming from Orlu where people are being shot at and the shooters identified as Ebubeagu. Stop believing what you read on social media. Go to Orlu and see the atrocities committed by Ebubeagu
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Several Ebubeagu Operatives In Ihiala (Video,Pics) by Slurity(m): 8:07am On Jun 18, 2022
NoToTerrorists:
deluded human being, so likewise people should stop supporting Tinubu cos of the Skull mining in Yoruba states, and Atiku because of Fulani herdsmen on conquest?
What been written as been written.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Several Ebubeagu Operatives In Ihiala (Video,Pics) by Beremx(f): 8:08am On Jun 18, 2022
maasoap:

a relation of mine living in the village was terrorized by Ebubeagu on the 16th. He was shot and killed at his house at Okporo Orlu. I have seen the videos this morning and it’s gory cry
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Several Ebubeagu Operatives In Ihiala (Video,Pics) by Golan007: 8:10am On Jun 18, 2022
princenaira:

Yes it is and this 8d how Buhari has subjected it to

Buhari made igbo kill igbo?

grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Several Ebubeagu Operatives In Ihiala (Video,Pics) by wiseoneking: 8:23am On Jun 18, 2022
AfricanColumbus:

Unknown gunmen have killed over 5 Ebubeagu operatives in Ihiala at a wedding. They proceeded to parade the corpses around the community in their pickup before driving away. It is yet uncertain if there were civilian casualties. is a big shame you gave a very false information here. The soldiers killed unknown gun men not that unknown gun men killed 5 members Ebubeagu . There is no way unknown gun men would be parading and the people would be cheering them. See your great lies.

From Iyke Orji on Facebook

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Several Ebubeagu Operatives In Ihiala (Video,Pics) by donhackaz: 8:26am On Jun 18, 2022
People re hailing them or am I seeing something else.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Several Ebubeagu Operatives In Ihiala (Video,Pics) by johnjose68: 8:30am On Jun 18, 2022
iyapont:
See how they are jubilating, these people are already brainwashed grin grin grin nyamiris are animals

It didn't start today, they didn't become animal today, even when Obi was governor when f.lathead young Igbo youths were slaughtered and dumped inside Ezu river.. he did absolutely nothing, lying Pandoran...He made no move, he never set up a panel about the killings, Nwafor and his killing squad were never indicted, erring police officers were never arrested and made to face trial, victims were never identified and compensation was never paid. You can only fool the gullible, lying Chinko stooge.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Several Ebubeagu Operatives In Ihiala (Video,Pics) by Duru009(m): 8:37am On Jun 18, 2022
This is EXACTLY how Boko Haram started......

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Several Ebubeagu Operatives In Ihiala (Video,Pics) by ygowon: 8:51am On Jun 18, 2022
plaindealer:
The level of barbarity in iboland is out of this world...
Do u like it?
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Several Ebubeagu Operatives In Ihiala (Video,Pics) by yahrant140(m): 8:55am On Jun 18, 2022
Lol, but your state governor collect monthly security vote

Kindly blame the right authority!
mycar:
Incompetency of the federal government if true but fools will still blame the governed for what is clearly the federal government responsibilities forgetting that what goes around comes around.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Several Ebubeagu Operatives In Ihiala (Video,Pics) by Kazeem47(m): 9:02am On Jun 18, 2022
Frigga13:
When Obi lose official

Make them burn and eat all igbos in igboland ..level all buildings in igboland and start their war

Our prayers are with them already and those properties that they will level and share between them

Good luck igbos on your successful destruction of igboland

Power to the people
North 2023
this your comment smells like vawulence,

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Several Ebubeagu Operatives In Ihiala (Video,Pics) by Nobody: 9:07am On Jun 18, 2022
nedu666:

U are getting some facts wrong. Ebubeagu doesn't exist in anambra only ebonyi and imo state. At no point in time did former gov obiano or soludo inaugurate ebubeagu. So when some gunmen shows up at a burial in ihiala claiming to be ebubeagu and demanding millions of naira as settlement. The security forces and vigilante on ground engaged them in a shootout. Those men at the back of the truck are the men claiming to be ebubeagu. The celebrant already hired enough police and vigilante for security. So who are these ones armed to the teeth claiming wat they are not

Thanks for the clarification. Something was still wrong. Are you now saying there was no UGM in the scenario again? Now you said the corpses are those that claimed to be Ebubeagu. Interlinking your earlier statement with this last one shows the GUNMEN that came during the WAKEKEEP to engage EBUBEAGU where ebubeagu leader for the area was killed was on a legitimate duty it was EBUBEAGU that was on illegitimate duty because they are not recognized in Anambra.

It clearly shows you and the people of Ihiala are on the side of the GUNMEN.

Anambra people online and government should clarify if Ebubeagu exist in Anambra to prevent a faction of ESN engaging one another over money whenever there is a celebration or political event.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Several Ebubeagu Operatives In Ihiala (Video,Pics) by mycar: 9:24am On Jun 18, 2022
yahrant140:
Lol, but your state governor collect monthly security vote

Kindly blame the right authority!
I would have if they were the ones that control the security achtecture of the country .

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Obasanjo Visits Buhari / Okorocha Unveils The Statue Of Ellen Johnson Sirleaf, Liberian President / Police Pour Water And Teargas On Governor Fubara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.