Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,370 members, 7,864,704 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 02:43 AM

Unknown Gunmen Kill Several Ebubeagu Operatives In Ihiala (Video,Pics) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unknown Gunmen Kill Several Ebubeagu Operatives In Ihiala (Video,Pics) (56557 Views)

Troops Kill Several Terrorists Around Lake Chad, Recover Weapons (Video, Photos) / Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Ambush, Kill Several ISWAP Fighters (Graphic Photos) / Police Kill Several ‘IPOB/ESN’ Members, Overrun Three Camps In Imo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Several Ebubeagu Operatives In Ihiala (Video,Pics) by Iceberg3: 5:23am On Jun 18, 2022
whenever they come across any Igbo related thread,they heave sigh of relief and vent all their frustrations and hopelessness!!!!
Shameless and disgusting poor sophisticated maarrraans and losers grin
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Several Ebubeagu Operatives In Ihiala (Video,Pics) by Jakama90(m): 5:35am On Jun 18, 2022
And people are their rejoicing.. Chai!! What a shame.
WHOEVER SUPPORT BAD THINGS, MAY BAD THINGS NEVER DEPART FROM HIS LIFE... ISEEE!!!
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Several Ebubeagu Operatives In Ihiala (Video,Pics) by pillager: 5:35am On Jun 18, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

I hate beggars..

Shift abeg..High IQ on nairaland and he's still crying that government didn't share palliative

weak slavers
Where did I beg? Are you blind.
Guess you ipob delinquents are actually low-IQ idiots

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Several Ebubeagu Operatives In Ihiala (Video,Pics) by YoungBlackRico(m): 5:47am On Jun 18, 2022
they are hailing them now, tomorrow they'll say it's fulani cum dss. Treacherous people

2 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Several Ebubeagu Operatives In Ihiala (Video,Pics) by YoungBlackRico(m): 5:49am On Jun 18, 2022
Beremx:
as Long as they’re not killing innocent people, their business
So who decides who's innocent and who's not? ESN/IPOB? Smh!

2 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Several Ebubeagu Operatives In Ihiala (Video,Pics) by tmoneyu: 5:52am On Jun 18, 2022
Unknown Gunmen was killed,they came to disrupt burial ceremony going on in Ihialla, they were killed by security forces of the town with the help of other towns, unknown Gunmen doesn't carry carry corpses of people they killed, let's be guided and change the narrative.

2 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Several Ebubeagu Operatives In Ihiala (Video,Pics) by Justusidika46(m): 5:54am On Jun 18, 2022
Hmmmmmm.nnamdi kaul release him oo ,all because of him

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Several Ebubeagu Operatives In Ihiala (Video,Pics) by salam8528: 6:03am On Jun 18, 2022
mycar:
Incompetency of the federal government if true but fools will still blame the governed for what is clearly the federal government responsibilities forgetting that what goes around comes around.
What about the state government?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Several Ebubeagu Operatives In Ihiala (Video,Pics) by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 6:14am On Jun 18, 2022
pillager:

Where did I beg? Are you blind.
Guess you ipob delinquents are actually low-IQ idiots

stop begging me period and geddifok.

loser
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Several Ebubeagu Operatives In Ihiala (Video,Pics) by SamuelAnyawu(m): 6:28am On Jun 18, 2022
Jollyman19:
To the people lamenting. Listen to me while I clear the air on what happened today at ihiala 17/06/21.

To begin with, maybe for those who would want to know. Ebubeagu as a security outfit is illegal in Anambra state. They have no attorney or legalised backing by Anambra extant law,or any law affirming their recognition and operations in Anambra state. No framework or description or job role and the citizens of the state doesnt recognise it as its security. Its only Ebonyi state that has legalized its operations.

Now what happened today was that a certain big family had a burial of one of their son, and not wedding as reported(who's also rich enough) scheduled today 17th. During wakekeep the previous night, it was alleged that Ebubeagu and police took over security of the venue, this brought out the gunmen to evade them and the head of Ebubeagu within ihiala/orlu environ was shot dead same night.. Today being the burial day, things excalated so bad that the burial wasn't held, the police, army and ebubeagu operatives where said to have trooped in at the venue, the gunmen visited again and it was an open fire that lasted from morning till evening. More than 10 Ebubeagu and other security operatives were killed, with some casualties on the innocent people caught on the fire.

The deceased house(a very big mansion) and he's two other brothers houses where burnt down by angered Ebubeagu men. (3 big houses burnt down)

From the video posted here, the gunmen where taking the slain security men away to unknown place.

This is unconnected to the earlier news of gunmen releasing a circular that no other group or security operatives shall be seen with a gun or they'd battle it up.

Let's hope and pray for peace to returne to this country.

I would have been on this burial also as the deceased was someone I personally known. .

Thanks for reading

Are you saying ESN/ UGM controls Ihiala?
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Several Ebubeagu Operatives In Ihiala (Video,Pics) by Katerifarmer837: 6:28am On Jun 18, 2022
East where killing your brothers make u strong
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Several Ebubeagu Operatives In Ihiala (Video,Pics) by QueenOfTheCoast(f): 6:30am On Jun 18, 2022
Taba21:

Obi is the referendum now that you guys are looking for why wasting your time in the zoo

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Several Ebubeagu Operatives In Ihiala (Video,Pics) by Okhuadams(m): 6:32am On Jun 18, 2022
DOTian:

So what are you going to do about it!? Drink otapiapia again?
of course nothing is your pple that are been killed. Those killed there families are I'm tears and you are happy and feeling comfortable definitely you are one of them nemesis will catch up. You will also shed the same tears and feel the same pain as long as God is alive. Idiot
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Several Ebubeagu Operatives In Ihiala (Video,Pics) by bluefilm: 6:34am On Jun 18, 2022
I don't understand why these people will be cheering.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Several Ebubeagu Operatives In Ihiala (Video,Pics) by LockDown69(m): 6:38am On Jun 18, 2022
See as people de hail them, e go be.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Several Ebubeagu Operatives In Ihiala (Video,Pics) by LockDown69(m): 6:41am On Jun 18, 2022
Seems like a total breakdown of law and order, with this trend, I doubt if there will be elections holding in the southeast or the country at all.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Several Ebubeagu Operatives In Ihiala (Video,Pics) by mycar: 6:41am On Jun 18, 2022
salam8528:
What about the state government?
once state police is passed into law, they will be held responsible
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Several Ebubeagu Operatives In Ihiala (Video,Pics) by ella45(m): 6:45am On Jun 18, 2022
Big lie those paraded in the hilux are the bastard unknown gun men over powered and killed by the youths and vigilante.this is not business as usual youths are prepared now that will send a warning message to other UGM soon they will all be killed .those are not ebubeagu big lies
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Several Ebubeagu Operatives In Ihiala (Video,Pics) by baretalk: 6:46am On Jun 18, 2022
faceland:

Some are doing it out of fear. A woman was questioning why, thank God they didn't hear her because no one would have save her from them.
They must choose what they want Biafra or Nigeria...we can't give our nation to people who hate Nigeria to rule. IPOB is the biggest enemy of Obi's presidency plan.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Several Ebubeagu Operatives In Ihiala (Video,Pics) by baretalk: 6:49am On Jun 18, 2022
CHAQUR:
Dem hate Tinubu because he seems to be the one not making it easy for them to take over Lagos state. Taking charge of Lagos State for its commercial viability is there point one agenda. They hate you when you are either wiser, richer or exposed than they are... Ọdẹ ni wón like...!
Most of them are very dumb, their IQ is so low, maybe that is why they are destroying themselves.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Several Ebubeagu Operatives In Ihiala (Video,Pics) by mediclife1987(m): 6:50am On Jun 18, 2022
Taba21:

So this greediness and hatred caused by your cursed region are government.

Abeg where you see this writeup?
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Several Ebubeagu Operatives In Ihiala (Video,Pics) by pacespot(m): 6:51am On Jun 18, 2022
Hmm
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Several Ebubeagu Operatives In Ihiala (Video,Pics) by Kingspin(m): 6:51am On Jun 18, 2022
JAMO84:
What do these criminals really want
This is a well-organised crime and once security agencies begin to behave like nothing is happening they know what is happening
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Several Ebubeagu Operatives In Ihiala (Video,Pics) by Gbagura: 6:55am On Jun 18, 2022
mycar:
Incompetency of the federal government if true but fools will still blame the governed for what is clearly the federal government responsibilities forgetting that what goes around comes around.
You want someone you can heap the blames on àbi. So that you can say buhari is killing ibos. Nah, you all can kill yourselves finish for all we care.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Several Ebubeagu Operatives In Ihiala (Video,Pics) by nedu666: 7:01am On Jun 18, 2022
babaolofin:

Thanks for the information. We pray for God help to solve myriads of problems facing Nigeria.

Firstly, you said Ebubeagu is illegal in Anambra state. You said Ebonyi is the only State where Ebubeagu is legal. I am not sure that information is right. We all witnessed South East governors and Ohaneze Ndigbo meeting over the formation of Ebubeagu. They rejected ESN who have been providing security against Fulani invasion of IBO land. The name Ebubeagu came into existence at that meeting. Who is funding them?

From my intelligent analysis of your report. The UGM are ESN members and so they are not unknown. Ebubeagu is like Amotekun operated by government as Neighborhood Vigilante Corps. ESN is the militant arm of Igbos. Anybody that have ceremony must settle ESN for protection in some areas where they control - Ihiala is inclusive. The celebrant did not settle them but invited Ebubeagu to provide Security. To them, they are being undermined.

Also, from your report, you said there were casualties on both sides and maybe, civilian casualties. You see, those corpses at the back of Hilux pickup are UGM that died in the operation. UGM took their members for burials as normal in any cult. Ebubeagu will also take their own corpses away. It is not Ebubeagu members that burned those mansions, it is UGM, Ihiala youths that lost loved ones and UGM supporters like you. From your report, you hate Ebubeagu, you believed they have no reason to be there. You said they have no legal backing to operate in Anambra. You support UGM.

My major concern is peace. I have seen them being hailed by people. This means people like them. How are they surviving? Who is financing them apart from money they collect from celebrants and organization for providing security? Are they not into kidnapping? What is the way out?

U are getting some facts wrong. Ebubeagu doesn't exist in anambra only ebonyi and imo state. At no point in time did former gov obiano or soludo inaugurate ebubeagu. So when some gunmen shows up at a burial in ihiala claiming to be ebubeagu and demanding millions of naira as settlement. The security forces and vigilante on ground engaged them in a shootout. Those men at the back of the truck are the men claiming to be ebubeagu. The celebrant already hired enough police and vigilante for security. So who are these ones armed to the teeth claiming wat they are not
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Several Ebubeagu Operatives In Ihiala (Video,Pics) by AfricanColumbus: 7:02am On Jun 18, 2022
thatigboman1:
seun lalasticlala mods this is an unprofessional reportage. An unverified Facebook page with video taken from afar. No interview with the security agencies, no eye witness report, nothing. How do we know that the corpses were ebubeagu personnel?
And another report said it was the security agencies that were parading killed kidnappers. All unverified, yet moved to the frontpage.

Unlike some other news reportage, this category of news is not hard to verify.

1. Such category of news are easy to find across the Internet. A quick search brings up the video from over a hundred sources from the area the video occurred. You can search Ihiala news to see this happened in their community.

2. A quick view of the video tells you everything that happened. If you don't understand the language in use, ask a colleague to help explain. Eastern Consigliere Blog takes the pain to interprete in most cases.

3. News of this nature has become a regular occurrence in the Southeastern part of the country. Hence, the likelihood of a reportage of this nature being the truth is very high.

4. The security apparatus have official channels of communication and mode of reporting.

i. Official correspondence from the security formations do not bear any similarities to the mode of reportage in this particular video.

ii. Operations by the security forces are not carried out in rogue militia-style as can be seen in the video.

iii. Operations by the security forces are not responded to by the populace, in the manner seen in the video.

iv. The reportage was well explained and dissected by indigenes of the concerned area across several fora, as regards the identity of those in the vehicles captured on video, and what precipitated the attack in the first instance.

5. No official correspondence from the Anambra State Government or the executive governor as is the case when it records a success against insecurity within the state. As an addition, the Ebubeagu architecture in retaliation of their killed members set ablaze several houses in the area.

These are a few points shared to assuage any ill feelings as regards the authenticity of the video. Warm regards.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Several Ebubeagu Operatives In Ihiala (Video,Pics) by Jollyman19: 7:08am On Jun 18, 2022
babaolofin:

Thanks for the information. We pray for God help to solve myriads of problems facing Nigeria.

Firstly, you said Ebubeagu is illegal in Anambra state. You said Ebonyi is the only State where Ebubeagu is legal. I am not sure that information is right. We all witnessed South East governors and Ohaneze Ndigbo meeting over the formation of Ebubeagu. They rejected ESN who have been providing security against Fulani invasion of IBO land. The name Ebubeagu came into existence at that meeting. Who is funding them?

From my intelligent analysis of your report. The UGM are ESN members and so they are not unknown. Ebubeagu is like Amotekun operated by government as Neighborhood Vigilante Corps. ESN is the militant arm of Igbos. Anybody that have ceremony must settle ESN for protection in some areas where they control - Ihiala is inclusive. The celebrant did not settle them but invited Ebubeagu to provide Security. To them, they are being undermined.

Also, from your report, you said there were casualties on both sides and maybe, civilian casualties. You see, those corpses at the back of Hilux pickup are UGM that died in the operation. UGM took their members for burials as normal in any cult. Ebubeagu will also take their own corpses away. It is not Ebubeagu members that burned those mansions, it is UGM, Ihiala youths that lost loved ones and UGM supporters like you. From your report, you hate Ebubeagu, you believed they have no reason to be there. You said they have no legal backing to operate in Anambra. You support UGM.

My major concern is peace. I have seen them being hailed by people. This means people like them. How are they surviving? Who is financing them apart from money they collect from celebrants and organization for providing security? Are they not into kidnapping? What is the way out?
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Several Ebubeagu Operatives In Ihiala (Video,Pics) by Jollyman19: 7:13am On Jun 18, 2022
SamuelAnyawu:

Are you saying ESN/ UGM controls Ihiala?

They dont control but they operates in Ihiala and any other neighbouring town of Anambra and IMO

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Herdsmen Kill Scores Of People In Benue / Buhari: I Ran To TY Danjuma Due To My Shock At IDPs Camps / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala's First Day As WTO Director-General (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.