Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,707 members, 7,855,015 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 12:01 PM

Judas Iscariot Okowa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Judas Iscariot Okowa (268 Views)

2023: ‘Judas Iscariot’ Hellbent On Spoiling South’s Chances – Shettima / Gumi Calls Femi Fani-Kayode Judas Of Oduduwa After He Joined APC / Femi Fani-Kayode To Okorocha: 'Judas Of Igboland, Stop Crying' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Judas Iscariot Okowa by SadiqBabaSani: 11:46pm On Jun 17, 2022
You heard it from me, I'm a bonafide Southerner who believe power should come to the South.

I believed that the ticket of both parties APC, PDP or LP should have People from the Southern Region and Christians as flag bearers while Muslim northerners Vice the tickets

There is honour for a betrayer in delta state.

Atiku Presidency is an afront to the entire South.
Re: Judas Iscariot Okowa by Righthussle: 11:59pm On Jun 17, 2022
Okowo is going nowhere. My vote is for Tinubu. Okowo and his dirty teeth will not bear Asorock as VP.
Re: Judas Iscariot Okowa by Frigga13: 11:59pm On Jun 17, 2022
Good gibberish

Abeg carry your pvc go vote Tinubu.. atkeast Apc still have southerner or Obi

As for okowa..he made the right decision and has 90% chance of being a president before Obi

Obi ego and pride turned him to local regional IPOB politicians

Door even Anambra he won’t see to win

They’re talking power .. this ones Dey reason enter Bush
Re: Judas Iscariot Okowa by babasolution: 12:02am On Jun 18, 2022
Very true,Atiku presidency no matter how he wants to sell it or dress himself as a detribalised unifier is a affront on the south.

The south will stagnate and pay dearly if they let a Fulani transfer power to another Fulani.

This will be a consolidation of Fulani hegemony.

It is an extremely costly risk for the south to take.

It will be a great mistake the south will regret GENERATION to GENERATION.
Re: Judas Iscariot Okowa by babasolution: 12:06am On Jun 18, 2022
Even the igbos will regret an Atiku presidency.

People just don't get the symbolism of a Fulani transferring power to another Fulani.

That will be monarchial type control.
It will b consolidating Fulani hegemony.All southerners will regret it.

(1) (Reply)

Osun Is Not Ekiti, PDP Will Resist APC Vote Buying And Win: Davido / Nigerian Army Under Tyrant Buhari Tortured Shiites To Death / Biocubafarma To Establish Vaccines Manufacturing Plant In Bayelsa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.