Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,236 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

What Is That Thing You Don't Pray Your Children Inherits From You? - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Is That Thing You Don't Pray Your Children Inherits From You? (26069 Views)

What's That Thing You Hate To Purchase But You Need It Everyday? / One Injured As Fulani Clan Clashes Over Who Inherits Family Head’s Widow / What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is That Thing You Don't Pray Your Children Inherits From You? by Rayzesty02(m): 7:08pm On Jun 18, 2022
Patience they say, is a virtue.
For long, I'd concluded that I'm too patient and sympathetic. My patience has got me wins, but also have missed great opportunities and taken for granted and taken dvantage of many a times. Though, my resolve is near irrevocable.
I wish my cute unborn kids are better balanced. The world is mean, Yeah�

3 Likes

Re: What Is That Thing You Don't Pray Your Children Inherits From You? by BigDawsNet: 7:08pm On Jun 18, 2022
Introvert

I will do everything to help them overcome it

Introvert has its own advantages .... alot self...
But the Demerits is also something you should npt overlook...
Re: What Is That Thing You Don't Pray Your Children Inherits From You? by Midas01: 7:09pm On Jun 18, 2022
Later you'll open your mouth and call girls olosho when you're the real brolosho.
PavillionEnergy:
shocked

Banging Pussy.

Vaginarians have really suffered in my hands.
I have been hitting the coochie left, right and center for more than a decade.

1 Like

Re: What Is That Thing You Don't Pray Your Children Inherits From You? by Midas01: 7:09pm On Jun 18, 2022
Op what you just outlined is also my character flaw...
Re: What Is That Thing You Don't Pray Your Children Inherits From You? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 7:12pm On Jun 18, 2022
Mariangeles:

Guess. cheesy

Leo? cheesy
Re: What Is That Thing You Don't Pray Your Children Inherits From You? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 7:12pm On Jun 18, 2022
Mariangeles:

He is. That was funny though. cheesy

Very funny. grin

1 Like

Re: What Is That Thing You Don't Pray Your Children Inherits From You? by Munzy14(m): 7:12pm On Jun 18, 2022
Richy4:

Why? Don't tell me you are into zodiac signs.. grin and wanna tell me my life history...Ok 30th April..
Lmao...No I am not...Trying to check something.

My baby bro is April born...Too selfless as well.

Behaves like my Dad...Easily exploited by friends.

I even had clash with him this morning..He made me to swear for him out of anger.

In life, most times you have to be firm with decisions and compromise where it is necessary for everyone.
Re: What Is That Thing You Don't Pray Your Children Inherits From You? by Smazlexander: 7:14pm On Jun 18, 2022
I have a lot of things about myself i wont want my kids to inherit.
for instance i think about everything too much, i might be talking to you but my mind is literally somewhere else

5 Likes

Re: What Is That Thing You Don't Pray Your Children Inherits From You? by Freethinker87: 7:19pm On Jun 18, 2022
Unforgiveness & vindictiveness.
Re: What Is That Thing You Don't Pray Your Children Inherits From You? by tunize(m): 7:20pm On Jun 18, 2022
wiseone28:
So you are dead now?
No but eventually we all on death roll. I actually mean I pray my kids don't inherit my lack of inability to be very close to God as suppose
Re: What Is That Thing You Don't Pray Your Children Inherits From You? by Lovelydaisies: 7:32pm On Jun 18, 2022
Forgetfulness to a degree.
Know - know ( I've stopped it anyway).
I can sometimes be headstrong - everyone is at some point.

This thread comes after I've done a reflection on it myself. As if the OP knew what I'd been thinking.

1 Like

Re: What Is That Thing You Don't Pray Your Children Inherits From You? by GUNITGuy: 7:35pm On Jun 18, 2022
My bad habits,.sins or Selfishness
I want tjem to inherit Jesus nature
Re: What Is That Thing You Don't Pray Your Children Inherits From You? by Oplomo: 7:43pm On Jun 18, 2022
post=113911892:

Sometimes in life, we learn to be the BIGGER person.
Let's make Love, not war.

Bring your vulture meat, let us celebrate the 'love'. cheesy
Re: What Is That Thing You Don't Pray Your Children Inherits From You? by Mariangeles(f): 7:55pm On Jun 18, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

Leo? cheesy

Close. cheesy
One more guess. grin
Re: What Is That Thing You Don't Pray Your Children Inherits From You? by Mjjh22: 7:56pm On Jun 18, 2022
KiNg0G:
I'm not friendly

People who don't even Know me just the sight of me they always conclude I have 2much pride and ego.
The way I walk and the way I seclude myself from people sometimes adds to it, I don't really blame them.
If you don't talk to me, I won't talk to you
I have stayed in my street for 7years now, they are about 3 neighbors I see everyday but not for once have we Said hello to each other.
They stare I stare
They walk pass, I walked pass

My spirit select's people too much, making me come of to them as been prideful.
Don't get me wrong I'm an extrovert, nice, bold And welcoming to strangers but hardly will you see me bring myself to you first.

I won't want my children to inherit this from me.

So what's yours?
We have the same characters, but when I had kids my habit changed. If you start bearing children, children will push you to talk with neighbours infact you will enter their house sef. I have changed after having my first fruit.
Seun
Lalasticlala
Re: What Is That Thing You Don't Pray Your Children Inherits From You? by DannyFX2638: 8:02pm On Jun 18, 2022
BigDawsNet:
Introvert

I will do everything to help them overcome it

Introvert has its own advantages .... alot self...
But the Demerits is also something you should npt overlook...

what will you do?? Come start from me first
Re: What Is That Thing You Don't Pray Your Children Inherits From You? by Greatric213(f): 8:05pm On Jun 18, 2022
My body
Re: What Is That Thing You Don't Pray Your Children Inherits From You? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:05pm On Jun 18, 2022
Mariangeles:

Close. cheesy
One more guess. grin

Sagittarius? tongue
Re: What Is That Thing You Don't Pray Your Children Inherits From You? by Mariangeles(f): 8:09pm On Jun 18, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

Sagittarius? tongue

Hehehehehehehehehehehehe grin
Re: What Is That Thing You Don't Pray Your Children Inherits From You? by BigDawsNet: 8:24pm On Jun 18, 2022
DannyFX2638:
what will you do?? Come start from me first

Come start from me I don't understand

What I will do....
I will make sure they make friends and mingle
I will make sure they make the right friends
I will make sure they are Brave and Push themselves. I will make sure they Avoid the Lone Ranger Syndrome. I will make sure they Be themselves,
Get to Know Others, and Bend as Needed.
Stop Labeling Yourself as an Introvert. ...

I missed lot of Opportunities being a introvert in my early youth age... and the decisions equally helped me someway I'm greatful!...

But I know to be Extrovert has lot of advantages...
I want to correct that in ma kids

Their Mom is white and she's gonna help me make them happen.... we don't have much wite introvert around here

2 Likes

Re: What Is That Thing You Don't Pray Your Children Inherits From You? by Bouncing2(m): 8:26pm On Jun 18, 2022
As i tek broke laidis,,may dem nor inherit am chachaa....my temperament too,,i want it thrown to the dogs cry
Re: What Is That Thing You Don't Pray Your Children Inherits From You? by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jun 18, 2022

1 Like

Re: What Is That Thing You Don't Pray Your Children Inherits From You? by dettolgel: 8:44pm On Jun 18, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

Oh, please. Spare me.

I am all that, and VERY liberal.

By the way, you are a clown. grin

My dear your own come confuse me no be small ooh. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is That Thing You Don't Pray Your Children Inherits From You? by texannaija: 8:44pm On Jun 18, 2022
KiNg0G:
I'm not friendly

People who don't even Know me just the sight of me they always conclude I have 2much pride and ego.
The way I walk and the way I seclude myself from people sometimes adds to it, I don't really blame them.
I have stayed in my street for 7years now, they are about 3 neighbors I see everyday but not for once have we Said hello to each other.
They stare I stare

Don't get me wrong I'm an extrovert, nice, bold And welcoming to strangers but hardly will you see me bring myself to you first.

So what's yours?

Seun
Lalasticlala

My Anger!!!!….dem fit inherit any other thing grin
Re: What Is That Thing You Don't Pray Your Children Inherits From You? by Mattwillz: 8:50pm On Jun 18, 2022
Vinnie2000:
Holy Zachariah!
Is this OP Family member
Or his Grilling Apprentice?
Hw is that once Manna comment on his post, it hits FP
i tire o..
Re: What Is That Thing You Don't Pray Your Children Inherits From You? by Shakathezulu1: 8:53pm On Jun 18, 2022
Rastaramsey:
I no want make my pikin dey blow Colo grin grin
I don't want to make the mistakes I made... hence, they shouldn't belong in any confraternity....

It almost cost me my life....

They might not be lucky....

I don't want them to inherit my stubbornness and anger...

My anger no good at all...
U just described me.
Re: What Is That Thing You Don't Pray Your Children Inherits From You? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:58pm On Jun 18, 2022
Mariangeles:

Hehehehehehehehehehehehe grin

Right? grin
Re: What Is That Thing You Don't Pray Your Children Inherits From You? by ppogba: 8:59pm On Jun 18, 2022
Freethinker87:
Unforgiveness & vindictiveness.

Trust me, as you grow older, you will out-grow this attitude.

The older you grow, the more you see the vanity of everything. The more you over look things and the more you forgive people who wrong you.

1 Like

Re: What Is That Thing You Don't Pray Your Children Inherits From You? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:03pm On Jun 18, 2022
MrSeth:

I and 2 is basically the same thing

3.... Is scary

But, 1 to 4.. Then 5?

You are confusing your kids destiny

Na you know. tongue
Re: What Is That Thing You Don't Pray Your Children Inherits From You? by phemmyfour: 9:05pm On Jun 18, 2022
KiNg0G:
I'm not friendly

They stare I stare

So what's yours?

Seun
Lalasticlala
You're shutting the door to quality relationship and network with that character. I used to be like that until I was chasing a particular gig, yet didn't know my neighbor could be of help until we started the little "hi" and "hello"

2 Likes

Re: What Is That Thing You Don't Pray Your Children Inherits From You? by Goldbw122(m): 9:07pm On Jun 18, 2022
My anger is out of this world, I just have one prayer for myself that I should not land in jail for one mistake that I will make one day, by killing someone when am angry....

I hate lies, just be honest with me, but you are not truthful and I later find out that will refer me to number 1

I hate oppression, when someone is giving another person a hard time...

I choose my friend wisely, I test them first, so I will look you from a distance before we are properly introduce to each other...
I talk to strangers as if we have seen each other before but with caution.

When I remember more I will let you know.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Divorce - Why Cant Women Say "I M Sorry"? / What Is The Problem Between Mothers And Their Daughter-In-Laws? / 10 Things You Can Relate With If You Were Raised By Nigerian Parents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.