Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,055 members, 7,835,571 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

What Is That Thing You Don't Pray Your Children Inherits From You? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Is That Thing You Don't Pray Your Children Inherits From You? (26060 Views)

What's That Thing You Hate To Purchase But You Need It Everyday? / One Injured As Fulani Clan Clashes Over Who Inherits Family Head’s Widow / What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is That Thing You Don't Pray Your Children Inherits From You? by chineydu(m): 6:10pm On Jun 18, 2022
Acidosis:

It cant be that bad. Beauty is beyond the physical outlook.

Motivational writer
Re: What Is That Thing You Don't Pray Your Children Inherits From You? by RedPill01: 6:10pm On Jun 18, 2022
[color=#990000][/color] am emotionally , I easily pity people especially if am bargaining on something
Re: What Is That Thing You Don't Pray Your Children Inherits From You? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 6:10pm On Jun 18, 2022
Intellectuall01:

Are you a Cancerian, Pisces or Scorpio?

I am Virgo.
Re: What Is That Thing You Don't Pray Your Children Inherits From You? by NOETHNICITY(m): 6:10pm On Jun 18, 2022
I too like fine girls, I pray my son gets to be a more decent man than me.

1 Like

Re: What Is That Thing You Don't Pray Your Children Inherits From You? by chineydu(m): 6:11pm On Jun 18, 2022
I too like woman. Especially fair beautiful ones wey no carry am very big nor very small,just somewhat moderate

1 Like

Re: What Is That Thing You Don't Pray Your Children Inherits From You? by sript: 6:14pm On Jun 18, 2022
Your attention are needed here

Boogeyman579
Ishilov
Cocandy
Poco cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is That Thing You Don't Pray Your Children Inherits From You? by Adebusolaabike(f): 6:16pm On Jun 18, 2022
KiNg0G:
I'm not friendly

People who don't even Know me just the sight of me they always conclude I have 2much pride and ego.
The way I walk and the way I seclude myself from people sometimes adds to it, I don't really blame them.
If you don't talk to me, I won't talk to you
I have stayed in my street for 7years now, they are about 3 neighbors I see everyday but not for once have we Said hello to each other.
They stare I stare
They walk pass, I walked pass

My spirit select's people too much, making me come of to them as been prideful.
Don't get me wrong I'm an extrovert, nice, bold And welcoming to strangers but hardly will you see me bring myself to you first.

I won't want my children to inherit this from me.

So what's yours?

Seun
Lalasticlala

This is just who I am. Some people mistake it for pride but no, it isn’t.

1 Like

Re: What Is That Thing You Don't Pray Your Children Inherits From You? by Rastaramsey(m): 6:17pm On Jun 18, 2022
Intellectuall01:

I swear, money when I done spend for Colo in the past 3 months pass 100k. I dey vex sef

Lolz
I de finish 1 bag 8k within 3 days...
Re: What Is That Thing You Don't Pray Your Children Inherits From You? by SETHARTHUR(m): 6:18pm On Jun 18, 2022
My big ear
Re: What Is That Thing You Don't Pray Your Children Inherits From You? by Muna400(f): 6:20pm On Jun 18, 2022
Mine is beef... Am ashamed to say dat beef is my tin.. If u say u want to beef me.. Omoh I will beef u without blinking an eyelid.. I don't want my children to inherit dat and am also a little contrary.. I don't want dat for dem

3 Likes

Re: What Is That Thing You Don't Pray Your Children Inherits From You? by waxyung(m): 6:21pm On Jun 18, 2022
Poverty o.

I don't pray my kids inherit this stinking poverty from me. ���
Re: What Is That Thing You Don't Pray Your Children Inherits From You? by dettolgel: 6:23pm On Jun 18, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:
If I ever have kids in the future, I wouldn't want them to be defiant like me.

2. Strong-will/Stubbornness (although I wouldn't want them to be dunces either).

3. Hard-heartedness. (I can make decisions without looking back). I mean, I can be VERY mean and vindictive if you hurt me or the one I love. I can take years to get back at you. I'm consciously working on this. Life is too short to harbour resentments and be vengeful.

4. Unfriendliness.

5. My liberal attitude. I am too liberal that I think I'll spoil my kids.

You can't be no. 1 to 4 and still be no. 5 grin

I think your children shouldn't inherit your contradiction.
Re: What Is That Thing You Don't Pray Your Children Inherits From You? by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jun 18, 2022
Rastaramsey:

Lolz
I de finish 1 bag 8k within 3 days...

You be dead oh. Colos too dey quick clear comot eye. Na wetin I hate about am be that. The highness nor dey last at all. 30mins he done clear.
Re: What Is That Thing You Don't Pray Your Children Inherits From You? by okrikaboi: 6:24pm On Jun 18, 2022
Let just one be my carbon copy cool
Re: What Is That Thing You Don't Pray Your Children Inherits From You? by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jun 18, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

I am Virgo.

Virgo can be vengeful sha. Try to fight it. As an Aries, I rarely clash with Virgo. But Virgo done take revenge on me before when we clash.
Re: What Is That Thing You Don't Pray Your Children Inherits From You? by Mariangeles(f): 6:28pm On Jun 18, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

I am Virgo.

It seems people of earth sign are the most common.
Re: What Is That Thing You Don't Pray Your Children Inherits From You? by ISellBeer: 6:31pm On Jun 18, 2022
KiNg0G:
I'm not friendly

People who don't even Know me just the sight of me they always conclude I have 2much pride and ego.
The way I walk and the way I seclude myself from people sometimes adds to it, I don't really blame them.
I have stayed in my street for 7years now, they are about 3 neighbors I see everyday but not for once have we Said hello to each other.
They stare I stare

Don't get me wrong I'm an extrovert, nice, bold And welcoming to strangers but hardly will you see me bring myself to you first.

So what's yours?

Seun
Lalasticlala
My coconut head
Re: What Is That Thing You Don't Pray Your Children Inherits From You? by Advancedman(m): 6:37pm On Jun 18, 2022
KiNg0G:
I'm not friendly

They stare I stare

So what's yours?

Seun
Lalasticlala
My discipline
Re: What Is That Thing You Don't Pray Your Children Inherits From You? by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jun 18, 2022
Unlimited4G:

You're too cool to be a Pisces ♓ person. All the Pisces ♓ weh I know; na full time amebo and they can't mind their business.

Lol cheesy grin grin

Me, I dey free with people way I know. cheesy
I go talk anyhow if I dey close to person.
Re: What Is That Thing You Don't Pray Your Children Inherits From You? by OGwales(m): 6:41pm On Jun 18, 2022
KiNg0G:
I'm not friendly

They stare I stare

So what's yours?

Seun
Lalasticlala

Stinginess like Obi... Although is a good thing
Re: What Is That Thing You Don't Pray Your Children Inherits From You? by GboyegaD(m): 6:43pm On Jun 18, 2022
Richy4:
smiley This thread is just a soul searching one that makes one revisits his or her character traits...

Consciousness is my problem... I am too aware of people's plight..I put myself in their shoes a lot... Don't ever call me for anything that has to do with bargain because once the client starts talking about his or her life history, I might sale a house for 50 Naira just to make them comfortable.. embarassed

I would really want my children to be more daring not too ruthless in their dealings with people but audacious.. I guess u know what I mean.. embarassed

We seem very similar except for the last paragraph. I am both not daring and daring at the same time depending on who, what, and how I feel about the situation.

2 Likes

Re: What Is That Thing You Don't Pray Your Children Inherits From You? by tunize(m): 6:46pm On Jun 18, 2022
I just wish my kids to be more closer to God than I was
Re: What Is That Thing You Don't Pray Your Children Inherits From You? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 6:48pm On Jun 18, 2022
dettolgel:

You can't be no. 1 to 4 and still be no. 5 grin

I think your children shouldn't inherit your contradiction.

Oh, please. Spare me.

I am all that, and VERY liberal.

By the way, you are a clown. grin
Re: What Is That Thing You Don't Pray Your Children Inherits From You? by Richy4(m): 6:48pm On Jun 18, 2022
GboyegaD:

We seem very similar except for the last paragraph. I am both not daring and daring at the same time depending on who, what, and how I feel about the situation.
I understand you man.. I am glad I am not alone on this... There are whole lot of people that has the same character traits like me.. it's really reassuring grin
Re: What Is That Thing You Don't Pray Your Children Inherits From You? by wiseone28: 6:53pm On Jun 18, 2022
waxyung:
Poverty o.

I don't pray my kids inherit this stinking poverty from me. ���
We shall overcome

1 Like

Re: What Is That Thing You Don't Pray Your Children Inherits From You? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 6:53pm On Jun 18, 2022
Intellectuall01:

Virgo can be vengeful sha. Try to fight it. As an Aries, I rarely clash with Virgo. But Virgo done take revenge on me before when we clash.

I see.
Re: What Is That Thing You Don't Pray Your Children Inherits From You? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 6:54pm On Jun 18, 2022
Mariangeles:

It seems people of earth sign are the most common.

What's your zodiac sign, Maria?
Re: What Is That Thing You Don't Pray Your Children Inherits From You? by wiseone28: 6:55pm On Jun 18, 2022
tunize:
I just wish my kids to be more closer to God than I was
So you are dead now?

3 Likes

Re: What Is That Thing You Don't Pray Your Children Inherits From You? by Mariangeles(f): 6:56pm On Jun 18, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

What's your zodiac sign, Maria?

Guess. cheesy
Re: What Is That Thing You Don't Pray Your Children Inherits From You? by Mariangeles(f): 6:58pm On Jun 18, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

Oh, please. Spare me.

I am all that, and VERY liberal.

By the way, you are a clown. grin

He is. That was funny though. cheesy
Re: What Is That Thing You Don't Pray Your Children Inherits From You? by Offpoint1: 7:08pm On Jun 18, 2022
Beebah2000:
I am too shy in public embarassed
I dey hardly tell people my mind, I go stay dey look but my mind dey rap. grin
And I think too much. Jeez..... sad

Come let's get married
Re: What Is That Thing You Don't Pray Your Children Inherits From You? by Midas01: 7:08pm On Jun 18, 2022
But you want boys so they can do it to other girls...

Hypocrite.
VeryWickedMan:
My broloshoism

I don't want girls cos I know wetin dem go dey do

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

10 Categories Of Husbands You Will Mostly Find In Nigeria / Divorce - Why Cant Women Say "I M Sorry"? / Bauchi Governor Marries A 4th Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.