Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,053 members, 7,835,558 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

What Is That Thing You Don't Pray Your Children Inherits From You? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Is That Thing You Don't Pray Your Children Inherits From You? (26058 Views)

What's That Thing You Hate To Purchase But You Need It Everyday? / One Injured As Fulani Clan Clashes Over Who Inherits Family Head’s Widow / What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is That Thing You Don't Pray Your Children Inherits From You? by abobote: 4:08pm On Jun 18, 2022
Womanising.
I womanize alot. Thought I was going to stop once I get married, but for where. I'm married and still doing it.
Yesterday, I had appointment with 3 different girls, but I ignored two and met with one. While I was with her, she jokingly asked about my wife, I said she is fine. She was surprised, asked if I'm for I told her yes, that I'm married with kids. Thinking that she will get angry and leave, the babe still relax and ordered for another bottle. That was when I know, its finished

39 Likes

Re: What Is That Thing You Don't Pray Your Children Inherits From You? by Pidginwhisper: 4:08pm On Jun 18, 2022
Ugliness

5 Likes

Re: What Is That Thing You Don't Pray Your Children Inherits From You? by Anaerobi(m): 4:09pm On Jun 18, 2022
They shouldn't inherite my shyness that affect me so much. They should be a good dancer....

And they should not have too much soft heart like me. This genderation don't need it.

They should be outspoken too.

15 Likes

Re: What Is That Thing You Don't Pray Your Children Inherits From You? by Zonefree(m): 4:09pm On Jun 18, 2022
I don't want my male children to get their hearts entangled with any Nigerian girl. I pray when they're ready to date/marry, God should send them sweet and sexy foreign girls so they can enjoy their lives and avoid unnecessary naggings and protruded belly with fish brain!

InshaAllah in Jesus name, ISEEEEEEEEEE!

19 Likes

Re: What Is That Thing You Don't Pray Your Children Inherits From You? by abhee007(m): 4:10pm On Jun 18, 2022
Introvert

1 Like

Re: What Is That Thing You Don't Pray Your Children Inherits From You? by StylesX: 4:10pm On Jun 18, 2022
I'm too vengeful.

4 Likes

Re: What Is That Thing You Don't Pray Your Children Inherits From You? by OfeNmanu(f): 4:10pm On Jun 18, 2022
My property grin
Re: What Is That Thing You Don't Pray Your Children Inherits From You? by olaolulazio(m): 4:10pm On Jun 18, 2022
havenz:
I just pray that my three kids don't inherit the sins of their father (me).
oga tell us your sins

4 Likes

Re: What Is That Thing You Don't Pray Your Children Inherits From You? by INTEGRITYA1(m): 4:10pm On Jun 18, 2022
Okay
Re: What Is That Thing You Don't Pray Your Children Inherits From You? by olaolulazio(m): 4:10pm On Jun 18, 2022
Pidginwhisper:
Ugliness
grin
Re: What Is That Thing You Don't Pray Your Children Inherits From You? by SpatialKing(m): 4:10pm On Jun 18, 2022
Snoring

1 Like

Re: What Is That Thing You Don't Pray Your Children Inherits From You? by Jmichael1(m): 4:11pm On Jun 18, 2022
Mismangement...

3 Likes

Re: What Is That Thing You Don't Pray Your Children Inherits From You? by Chukz001(m): 4:11pm On Jun 18, 2022
Smoking

3 Likes

Re: What Is That Thing You Don't Pray Your Children Inherits From You? by otipoju(m): 4:11pm On Jun 18, 2022
My trusting nature. Earlier on I never knew people could be capable of betrayal, wickedness, conniving, jealousy,and unwarranted slander. Now i have experienced it all and went through some really dark phases.

I've worked on that now over the last eight years. I've built a tall fence around my heart inside which there is a tremendous amount of peace and tranquility.

Therfore, ALL relationships ,transactions and interactions with the world are conducted outside that fence.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is That Thing You Don't Pray Your Children Inherits From You? by DropsMic(m): 4:12pm On Jun 18, 2022
My Introverted nature

7 Likes

Re: What Is That Thing You Don't Pray Your Children Inherits From You? by Raychee(f): 4:12pm On Jun 18, 2022
I used to care about other people's opinion of me and what i do. Now i don't give a hoot but i wish they would never be like that in the first place. It cost me a lot.

9 Likes

Re: What Is That Thing You Don't Pray Your Children Inherits From You? by seyicodes(m): 4:12pm On Jun 18, 2022
Islam.

2 Likes

Re: What Is That Thing You Don't Pray Your Children Inherits From You? by liRichy(f): 4:13pm On Jun 18, 2022
My generosity,my kind heart and sturbborness

5 Likes

Re: What Is That Thing You Don't Pray Your Children Inherits From You? by kamez(m): 4:13pm On Jun 18, 2022
My temper oo...my vex no be here.......

And I get bored easily in a relationship.. reason why I'm still single...

Mtn data dey last pass my relationship

9 Likes

Re: What Is That Thing You Don't Pray Your Children Inherits From You? by Samuelnze(m): 4:13pm On Jun 18, 2022
1.My country of origin,being NIGERIA..
2..introverted nature..
3..too much trust.
..4..sins(GOD please don't transfer my sins to my children,)

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is That Thing You Don't Pray Your Children Inherits From You? by Thomthom(m): 4:15pm On Jun 18, 2022
Running nose and sneezing.. I take actifed almost every night to feel cool.. My kids not to become a civil servant when they grow up.

4 Likes

Re: What Is That Thing You Don't Pray Your Children Inherits From You? by Nonyjacuzie(m): 4:15pm On Jun 18, 2022
I dont want my children to bite their finger nails

6 Likes

Re: What Is That Thing You Don't Pray Your Children Inherits From You? by Juanmike(m): 4:15pm On Jun 18, 2022
CreepyBlackpool:
My face.

I pray they don't inherit my face
So ugly of you.
Re: What Is That Thing You Don't Pray Your Children Inherits From You? by kewader: 4:15pm On Jun 18, 2022
Anger

Tired of writing stressful code for your web jobs?

HURRY NOW and get your Templates (HTML, CSS) at affordable prices.

Send a DM on WhatsApp or call @08107492119

1 Like

Re: What Is That Thing You Don't Pray Your Children Inherits From You? by Socialsunny14(m): 4:15pm On Jun 18, 2022
Beebah2000:
I am too shy in public embarassed
I dey hardly tell people my mind, I go stay dey look but my mind dey rap. grin
And I think too much. Jeez..... sad

Welcome to the family

1 Like

Re: What Is That Thing You Don't Pray Your Children Inherits From You? by Paparazzi109: 4:17pm On Jun 18, 2022
Procrastinating and kush

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is That Thing You Don't Pray Your Children Inherits From You? by Btruth: 4:17pm On Jun 18, 2022
Snoring

2 Likes

Re: What Is That Thing You Don't Pray Your Children Inherits From You? by Franking: 4:18pm On Jun 18, 2022
Hot temper.

3 Likes

Re: What Is That Thing You Don't Pray Your Children Inherits From You? by Konjiboii: 4:18pm On Jun 18, 2022
Excessive konji things

1 Like

Re: What Is That Thing You Don't Pray Your Children Inherits From You? by madjune(m): 4:19pm On Jun 18, 2022
All I know is, I want my children to be OBIdient in public.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

10 Categories Of Husbands You Will Mostly Find In Nigeria / Divorce - Why Cant Women Say "I M Sorry"? / Bauchi Governor Marries A 4th Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.