Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,763 members, 7,831,451 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

Ekiti Election Result: Segun Oni Wins His Polling Unit - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti Election Result: Segun Oni Wins His Polling Unit (15913 Views)

Peter Obi Wins His Polling Unit In Agulu, APC And PDP Score Zero Votes / Edo Election: Raymond Dokpesi Wins His Polling Unit / Edo Governorship Election: Shaibu Wins His Polling Unit By Wide Margin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti Election Result: Segun Oni Wins His Polling Unit by Eniitankorede: 4:53pm On Jun 18, 2022
Rastaramsey:
See as he murder APC grin grin grin grin

I guess APC no see money give those people grin grin grin

My brothers and sisters,make una wake up...

3k nah chicken change....

No waste your life because of that petty cash...

Tinubu is the next president In shaa Allah. You can’t do anything about it.

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Election Result: Segun Oni Wins His Polling Unit by Eniitankorede: 4:55pm On Jun 18, 2022
Please, can someone show me the road to Nairaland polling unit in Ekiti State? I must vote Obi Pandora by force by fire.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Election Result: Segun Oni Wins His Polling Unit by Zelenskyy(m): 4:59pm On Jun 18, 2022
Before nko... Who for win the unit ?

This guy go complain tire after the polls close...

His tears have started already...
Re: Ekiti Election Result: Segun Oni Wins His Polling Unit by Cajal(m): 5:06pm On Jun 18, 2022
Rastaramsey:
See as he murder APC grin grin grin grin

I guess APC no see money give those people grin grin grin

My brothers and sisters,make una wake up...

3k nah chicken change....

No waste your life because of that petty cash...
He buried PDP
FAYOSE STOMACH INFRASTRUCTURE FAILED
Re: Ekiti Election Result: Segun Oni Wins His Polling Unit by ecomalchemist(m): 5:09pm On Jun 18, 2022
I'd be giving out the Gadget importation Guide from USA for free.

This report is for those looking for a side hustle or financial freedom // someone who wants to start laptops and mobile phones importation business but do not know how to go about it.

Do well to reach me via the number on my sig
Re: Ekiti Election Result: Segun Oni Wins His Polling Unit by kunleiky(m): 5:36pm On Jun 18, 2022
Viicfuntop:
undecided

The scary reality that APC might win the general election undecided cry

If you’re from Ondo state and you love pupuru flour, please send me a mail to buy grin
I love pupuru o. My Ondo friend taught me the food.
But how do you get it across to someone in another state if they mail you
Re: Ekiti Election Result: Segun Oni Wins His Polling Unit by Fapemz: 5:37pm On Jun 18, 2022
Phiniter:
You mean Bought his polling unit?

He didn't give out a dimme, reason why APC that induced voters heavily was able to narrow the gap
Re: Ekiti Election Result: Segun Oni Wins His Polling Unit by Thomasankara(m): 5:53pm On Jun 18, 2022
Viicfuntop:
undecided

The scary reality that APC might win the general election undecided cry

If you’re from Ondo state and you love pupuru flour, please send me a mail to buy grin
u dey sell am?
Re: Ekiti Election Result: Segun Oni Wins His Polling Unit by Viicfuntop(f): 7:19pm On Jun 18, 2022
kunleiky:

I love pupuru o. My Ondo friend taught me the food.
But how do you get it across to someone in another state if they mail you

It’s a good alternative to other cassava flours. It taste good as well. Which state are you precisely. Currently in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Election Result: Segun Oni Wins His Polling Unit by Viicfuntop(f): 7:19pm On Jun 18, 2022
Thomasankara:

u dey sell am?

Do you want to buy
Re: Ekiti Election Result: Segun Oni Wins His Polling Unit by ayanbadejo68166: 8:20pm On Jun 18, 2022
PDP with structure 1 votesPDP with structure 1 votes...
Re: Ekiti Election Result: Segun Oni Wins His Polling Unit by kunleiky(m): 12:33pm On Jun 19, 2022
Viicfuntop:

It’s a good alternative to other cassava flours. It taste good as well. Which state are you precisely. Currently in Lagos.
Yes, that's true.
Ok you're in Lagos. Good

(1) (2) (Reply)

Supreme-Court Quashes Corruption Conviction Of Bode George / Aminu Tambuwal Emerges Sokoto APC Governorship Candidate / A Colony Of Monkeys And A Congress Of Baboons; By Femi Fani Kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.