Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,074 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

NSITF Interview In August - Jobs/Vacancies (87) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NSITF Interview In August (403952 Views)

Frsc, Nema, Nimsi, Itf, Ncc And Nsitf Recuitments!!!! / Post NSITF Appointment:information And Updates / NSITF Appointment Letter Is Finally Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) ... (130) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NSITF Interview In August by fabulous01(m): 10:23am On Mar 19, 2013
On my way to NSITF HQ for update, pray for safe trip..leave ur pin..wii get accross later. Bebe no comment. Dr. Duz no palava. saw many names.

2 Likes

Re: NSITF Interview In August by lindiwey: 11:02am On Mar 19, 2013
@fabulous,hav a favoured trip..pls kip us posted
Re: NSITF Interview In August by HenryO2(m): 11:49am On Mar 19, 2013
I pray it will get to every body,,,,,Guess they have stated calling the people that have'oga at the top'
Re: NSITF Interview In August by DrDux(m): 1:11pm On Mar 19, 2013
@Fabulous Favor go before you, Mercy with you, Grace around you and Goodnews before you my brother. IJN. Amen
Re: NSITF Interview In August by fabulous01(m): 4:23pm On Mar 19, 2013
Back 4rm our office!!! Though I Missed my contact up there, but sighted a man I ve met b4, "work is seriously goin on" p
ls calm down, soonest the text u get is 4rm our oga at d top....trust me. Bebe moti jise ti o ran mi oo...arest my case.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by lindiwey: 5:48pm On Mar 19, 2013
@fabulous,omo da da ni e..e se pupo.all of us in dis forum will be favord in Jesus name..God bless u
Re: NSITF Interview In August by fabulous01(m): 6:09pm On Mar 19, 2013
lindiwey: @fabulous,omo da da ni e..e se pupo.all of us in dis forum will be favord in Jesus name..God bless u
Lol madam.....dakun
Re: NSITF Interview In August by uchman77: 6:57pm On Mar 19, 2013
they have just started to dispatch letters this evening so lets pray that it gets to all man.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by nicago: 7:18pm On Mar 19, 2013
Otamio: letters are truely ready, it is dated 6th march 2013. i saw them at the head office.

Whao..good news..
Re: NSITF Interview In August by nicago: 7:26pm On Mar 19, 2013
uchman77: they have just started to dispatch letters this evening so lets pray that it gets to all man.

Which courier are they using please? It should start getting to us by Friday then right?

Easter don sweeeeeeeet*
***dancing Azonto***
Re: NSITF Interview In August by baba247: 8:07pm On Mar 19, 2013
Any one collected his/her Own? And how? Pls update us
Re: NSITF Interview In August by fabulous01(m): 8:09pm On Mar 19, 2013
Your duty to your nation....

Nigeria is corrupt, Nigeria is backward, Nigeria is this and Nigeria is that. In all these finger pointing do we see ourselves at all in the picture? What is your duty to your nation?

For those that are truly committed to NUAC and other organizations they might not know that by doing so, they are actually contributing to national debate and development.

Just this afternoon, a woman bought a basket of fruits for her daughter's class. The other day one came with printing papers, some crayons, some toys they no long need. Some chairs and tables....

Not that the state cannot afford all these or there is no budget, but some people see such gesture as contributing to community development.

In your street, in your town or village, in your local government, in the state and in the country as a whole, what is your contribution?

No sacrifice, no contribution is too small. Make a difference in the life of our nation. Contribute to the future.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by rushj(m): 9:00pm On Mar 19, 2013
uchman77: they have just started to dispatch letters this evening so lets pray that it gets to all man.
Pls hw do u mean despatching letters? Is it through Courier services(fedex,dhl,etc) to d addresses we gave on our CV? hw do u mean? pls xpanciate. tnx
Re: NSITF Interview In August by pageme: 9:13pm On Mar 19, 2013
I think they re doing it through massaging or call b4
Re: NSITF Interview In August by fabulous01(m): 9:45pm On Mar 19, 2013
pageme: I think they re doing it through massaging or call b4

Yes right....
Re: NSITF Interview In August by uchman77: 9:52pm On Mar 19, 2013
lets pray they contact all man, how they reach us is secondary anymay today was tro courier.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by ayowamiwale: 10:18pm On Mar 19, 2013
uchman77: lets pray they contact all man, how they reach us is secondary anymay today was tro courier.

Pls,did you actually see them sending through courier or you had the information from someone?I'm wondering how feasible the courier thing is,in days of mobile phones.some people might even have changed addresses!pls,do shed more light.tanx a bunch!
Re: NSITF Interview In August by ayowamiwale: 10:28pm On Mar 19, 2013
grin
fabulous01:

Yes right....
fabulous01:

Yes right....
@fabulous
Pleade,what do you mean. 'Yes right'?it seems you have some info!please,cool tension!
Re: NSITF Interview In August by uchman77: 10:41pm On Mar 19, 2013
if ur letter falls under the category of courier they will visit u then if not expect text message .just relaxe tommorrow will be better.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Rotex29(m): 10:59pm On Mar 19, 2013
2moro will be beta in JESUS Name.It is goin to b ok.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by fabulous01(m): 10:37am On Mar 20, 2013
K
Re: NSITF Interview In August by lindiwey: 10:59am On Mar 20, 2013
@fabulous,L=))º°˚˚˚°ºнaOaнaº°˚˚˚°º‎​=))L U are so hilarious!!! Whichever way,na dem sabi! d koko b say make d letter reach us sharpaly..

1 Like

Re: NSITF Interview In August by Yhinkaa(m): 1:49pm On Mar 20, 2013
They did not use couriers in sending aptmnt letter what they did in the previous recruitment was calling or sms to come for urself and pick up ur app. We shall all be there by His Grace!
Re: NSITF Interview In August by jOBLeaKS: 2:00pm On Mar 20, 2013
Dear All, I can now confirm to you that d AP letters are ready.cheers!
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Otamio: 3:46pm On Mar 20, 2013
Ap letters are ready, get yours from ur sponsors and submit your acceptance letter.

1 Like

Re: NSITF Interview In August by ayowamiwale: 4:04pm On Mar 20, 2013
Otamio: Ap letters are ready, get yours from ur sponsors and submit your acceptance letter.

Please,what of those who do not have sponsors?how are we going to get our letters?please can you check for us,so we send our names and we go over to Abuja to collect our Ap?
Re: NSITF Interview In August by ayowamiwale: 4:14pm On Mar 20, 2013
Otamio: Ap letters are ready, get yours from ur sponsors and submit your acceptance letter.

Please,what is the format for the acceptance letter so we get it ready?how do we go about writing it?tanx!

1 Like

Re: NSITF Interview In August by Gorimakpa(m): 7:48pm On Mar 20, 2013
Here we go again. Talking about sponsors and sponsoresses. If AP letter is ready, why not text or call successful people so that everyone knows his or her fate once and for all? This government work wahala has taught me a very bitter lesson about this country walahi.

Since Oluwa is my sponsor I have to find a way to get my letter from heaven, even if I have to die to get there, the problem is how do I get back to earth after collecting the letter?
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Otamio: 8:27pm On Mar 20, 2013
[quote
author=Gorimakpa]Here we go again. Talking about sponsors and
sponsoresses. If AP letter is ready, why not text or call successful
people so that everyone knows his or her fate once and for all? This
government work wahala has taught me a very bitter lesson about this
country walahi.

Since Oluwa is my sponsor I have to find a way to get my letter from
heaven, even if I have to die to get there, the problem is how do I get
back to earth after collecting the letter?[/quote] After collecting the letter u start work there(heaven), bye to planet earth.

1 Like

Re: NSITF Interview In August by goksman007(m): 8:42pm On Mar 20, 2013
pls anybody dat has collected his or her AP letter should let d house know..dis nsitf tin sef don tire me.God dey.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by baba247: 9:11pm On Mar 20, 2013
Since yesterday nobody in the House have collected his/her letter, nawaoo @ Otamio, pls update us on what is going on in the HQ, and pls how many peoples got the appointment in the list? Pls we apreciate ur quick response
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Weirdone(m): 10:11pm On Mar 20, 2013
we all had hopes in 2011, followed the thread lyk our lives depended on it, always loved to c the thread not slide to the 2nd page so we kept on updating even with 'hi's'... waited patiently till the letters finally poured out, but to who? (Thread non followers and peeps wiv crious legs)...
out of a couple of peeps dat kept us updated, jst a few got d jab.. NSITF has always been bleeped, i still pray ur stories are differnt frm the 2011 batch cos all i c right nw is a deja vou...

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) ... (130) (Reply)

PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 / Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 / Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.