Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,049 members, 7,821,611 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

Russia: 38 Nigerian Mercenaries Killed In Ukraine, 12 Still Fighting - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Russia: 38 Nigerian Mercenaries Killed In Ukraine, 12 Still Fighting (5037 Views)

Russia: 38 Nigerian Mercenaries Killed In Ukraine, 12 Still Fighting / Boko Haram: Mercenaries Vow Not To Return To Nigeria / I Am Happy The Mercenaries Have Left APC - Oshiomhole Reacts To Defection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia: 38 Nigerian Mercenaries Killed In Ukraine, 12 Still Fighting by Kingpin1000: 7:33am On Jun 19, 2022
Damn
Re: Russia: 38 Nigerian Mercenaries Killed In Ukraine, 12 Still Fighting by Jimasun: 7:40am On Jun 19, 2022
Beremx:
he’s a true hero. Those that died while fighting Boko Haram have long being forgotten by Nigerian government. I am very sure Ukraine will forever honor your brother and your family duly compensated. May his soul Rest In Peace
True hero? He went to fight for Nazis. He is a scum. My condolences to his family but I have no pity for Nazis

2 Likes

Re: Russia: 38 Nigerian Mercenaries Killed In Ukraine, 12 Still Fighting by bigpicture001: 7:43am On Jun 19, 2022
Ready100:
my brother is even among them.... they actually refused to release his body to us.

Are u joking..?
Re: Russia: 38 Nigerian Mercenaries Killed In Ukraine, 12 Still Fighting by ChiefJusticeFuc: 7:47am On Jun 19, 2022
Onitsha goyim brigade

Foolish igbos dying for their Jewish slave masters

3 Likes

Re: Russia: 38 Nigerian Mercenaries Killed In Ukraine, 12 Still Fighting by Ndibuna: 7:47am On Jun 19, 2022
Ready100:
my brother is even among them.... they actually refused to release his body to us.
Audio brother cheesy angry grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia: 38 Nigerian Mercenaries Killed In Ukraine, 12 Still Fighting by Lionize: 7:51am On Jun 19, 2022
chatinent:
Why will anyone want to join Ukraine to fight Russia while you have bigger problems in Nigeria?

To solve their problem in nigeria.
Re: Russia: 38 Nigerian Mercenaries Killed In Ukraine, 12 Still Fighting by Ezmans: 8:01am On Jun 19, 2022
Ready100:

we lost all forms of communication since he left
so how did you know he is dead

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia: 38 Nigerian Mercenaries Killed In Ukraine, 12 Still Fighting by Help2020: 8:05am On Jun 19, 2022
Ready100:
Why una let he go kill himself?
Re: Russia: 38 Nigerian Mercenaries Killed In Ukraine, 12 Still Fighting by Help2020: 8:06am On Jun 19, 2022
Jlow2:
It's better dying with honour and remembered by Ukraine than to be killed by bandits and terrorists, and the terrorist government won't even remember you or honour you, ask those whom died in the line of duty
Go to Ukraine and fight nan.
Re: Russia: 38 Nigerian Mercenaries Killed In Ukraine, 12 Still Fighting by Help2020: 8:08am On Jun 19, 2022
Ready100:

Sorry about that. How were you able to know about his death?

1 Like

Re: Russia: 38 Nigerian Mercenaries Killed In Ukraine, 12 Still Fighting by Kastonkastroll(m): 8:09am On Jun 19, 2022
railone:
It's funny how pro-Russia stories must be believe at face value but anti-Russia stories are western propaganda.

More than 10 people have commented and none, I mean absolutely none has raised the question of the accuracy of the number.

Are the foreigners registered by the Russians before they are allowed to fight for Ukraine or is there a central database that both countries have access to where they are registered.

very funny
shut up. Shey you didn't see the guy that said his brother was among those mercenaries killed in Ukraine. Abi u think say person go lamba with him brother death

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia: 38 Nigerian Mercenaries Killed In Ukraine, 12 Still Fighting by Waterysperm: 8:11am On Jun 19, 2022
I was part of those that was turned back from making that trip to Ukraine. I felt so bad cos I had another plan but with this news I am so happy right now

1 Like

Re: Russia: 38 Nigerian Mercenaries Killed In Ukraine, 12 Still Fighting by thesmallgod(m): 8:21am On Jun 19, 2022
Ready100:

he actually left to fight
Was he a soldier in Nigeria military before he left because I am not sure a civilian will take arm and want to go and fight in an another country
Re: Russia: 38 Nigerian Mercenaries Killed In Ukraine, 12 Still Fighting by dnawah(m): 8:28am On Jun 19, 2022
Fira09:
Nawa for the Nigerians wey still dey fight,dey no come fight Boko Haram ,Dem dey fight a whole Russia.
nobody want to die for 9ja o!
Re: Russia: 38 Nigerian Mercenaries Killed In Ukraine, 12 Still Fighting by endy69: 8:33am On Jun 19, 2022
Beremx:
he’s a true hero. Those that died while fighting Boko Haram have long being forgotten by Nigerian government. I am very sure Ukraine will forever honor your brother and your family duly compensated. May his soul Rest In Peace
No be when Ukraine win the war? Them be like ppl way go win?

1 Like

Re: Russia: 38 Nigerian Mercenaries Killed In Ukraine, 12 Still Fighting by darelar(m): 8:37am On Jun 19, 2022
adonis89:
The headline should be "38 Nigerian mumus killed in Ukraine "

��������� Oh my God
You really gat it. Nigeria mumu. Na money carry them go and them no get opportunity to japada.
Re: Russia: 38 Nigerian Mercenaries Killed In Ukraine, 12 Still Fighting by DSoj(m): 8:39am On Jun 19, 2022
Fake. Very FAKE
Re: Russia: 38 Nigerian Mercenaries Killed In Ukraine, 12 Still Fighting by Walkee: 8:39am On Jun 19, 2022
Ready100:
really? Why una let am go?
Ukraine don't even pick up dead Ukrainians nor document them so they don't pay their family
Re: Russia: 38 Nigerian Mercenaries Killed In Ukraine, 12 Still Fighting by Kenmatt(m): 8:50am On Jun 19, 2022
How can I get the link to go and fight?

Is it not better one dies there as an Ukraine Soldier than dieing here in abject penury?
Re: Russia: 38 Nigerian Mercenaries Killed In Ukraine, 12 Still Fighting by Piptocoin: 8:59am On Jun 19, 2022
Ready100:

why would he do that? am sorry but that was really dumb. RIP to him.
Re: Russia: 38 Nigerian Mercenaries Killed In Ukraine, 12 Still Fighting by EbenezerTriumph: 9:03am On Jun 19, 2022
Ready100:
lie lie cheesy
Re: Russia: 38 Nigerian Mercenaries Killed In Ukraine, 12 Still Fighting by EbenezerTriumph: 9:12am On Jun 19, 2022
Kastonkastroll:
shut up. Shey you didn't see the guy that said his brother was among those mercenaries killed in Ukraine. Abi u think say person go lamba with him brother death
audio brother will you shut up there.
pro Russian illiterate go school una no gree now see as you dey disgrace your parents outside
Re: Russia: 38 Nigerian Mercenaries Killed In Ukraine, 12 Still Fighting by Nobody: 9:14am On Jun 19, 2022
railone:
It's funny how pro-Russia stories must be believe at face value but anti-Russia stories are western propaganda.

More than 10 people have commented and none, I mean absolutely none has raised the question of the accuracy of the number.

Are the foreigners registered by the Russians before they are allowed to fight for Ukraine or is there a central database that both countries have access to where they are registered.

very funny

Was actually asking myself same. Brilliant of you
Re: Russia: 38 Nigerian Mercenaries Killed In Ukraine, 12 Still Fighting by Shyboyk(m): 9:24am On Jun 19, 2022
Ready100:

Are you serious
Re: Russia: 38 Nigerian Mercenaries Killed In Ukraine, 12 Still Fighting by ken6488(m): 9:43am On Jun 19, 2022
Ready100:
your brother joined the losing side

How do you expect ukraine to win
Re: Russia: 38 Nigerian Mercenaries Killed In Ukraine, 12 Still Fighting by kingthreat(m): 10:04am On Jun 19, 2022
ChangetheChange:

Lol grin grin grin
The story weak me too
Only fools will believe such story, the Russians should go and learn the art of well cooked propaganda from the Americans and Europeans like British, Germans and French

Even Nigerian bloggers will give you well cooked propaganda than the Russian media

Only New Telegraph NG reported this news on the whole internet. Fake news
Re: Russia: 38 Nigerian Mercenaries Killed In Ukraine, 12 Still Fighting by Bobbyjay001(m): 10:05am On Jun 19, 2022
Ready100:

So, the story is true?
Re: Russia: 38 Nigerian Mercenaries Killed In Ukraine, 12 Still Fighting by Bobbyjay001(m): 10:10am On Jun 19, 2022
Ready100:

Then, how did you know he has died?
Re: Russia: 38 Nigerian Mercenaries Killed In Ukraine, 12 Still Fighting by Gift96: 10:11am On Jun 19, 2022
OneCandleAway:

Such a painful loss. �
Was he able to send money back at least?
NA THE MONEY BE YOUR OWN CONCERN
Re: Russia: 38 Nigerian Mercenaries Killed In Ukraine, 12 Still Fighting by OneCandleAway(f): 10:16am On Jun 19, 2022
Gift96:

NA THE MONEY BE YOUR OWN CONCERN

At least that one go console the family small na
Re: Russia: 38 Nigerian Mercenaries Killed In Ukraine, 12 Still Fighting by gunpoint(m): 10:27am On Jun 19, 2022
railone:

very funny
Only God knows why you are so smart. All these mumus praising Russia, I don't see them hustling Russian visas. Every other country mentioned as contributing fighters is where all these bozos want to move to. They want to move there while idolising a despot and his murderous regime.
Every bad thing you think GMB is, Putin is times infinity.
My challenge is simple, which of you Russia praising bozos want to move there?
Re: Russia: 38 Nigerian Mercenaries Killed In Ukraine, 12 Still Fighting by Nerogaming01(m): 10:30am On Jun 19, 2022
ChangetheChange:

Lol grin grin grin
The story weak me too
Only fools will believe such story, the Russians should go and learn the art of well cooked propaganda from the Americans and Europeans like British, Germans and French

Even Nigerian bloggers will give you well cooked propaganda than the Russian media

I dislike this one.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Tsunami Himself; Ooni Of Ife To Peter Obi At Dangote Refinery Launch ( Vid) / Popular America-based Big Babes In Juju Battle Over Endowed Abuja Politician / Kylie Jenner Sexy In Ripped Jeans As She Goes Grocery Shopping With Tyga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.