Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,098 members, 7,821,797 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

Russia: 38 Nigerian Mercenaries Killed In Ukraine, 12 Still Fighting - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Russia: 38 Nigerian Mercenaries Killed In Ukraine, 12 Still Fighting (5038 Views)

Russia: 38 Nigerian Mercenaries Killed In Ukraine, 12 Still Fighting / Boko Haram: Mercenaries Vow Not To Return To Nigeria / I Am Happy The Mercenaries Have Left APC - Oshiomhole Reacts To Defection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia: 38 Nigerian Mercenaries Killed In Ukraine, 12 Still Fighting by Nerogaming01(m): 10:31am On Jun 19, 2022
gunpoint:

Only God knows why you are so smart. All these mumus praising Russia, I don't see them hustling Russian visas. Every other country mentioned as contributing fighters is where all these bozos want to move to. They want to move there while idolising a despot and his murderous regime.
Every bad thing you think GMB is, Putin is times infinity.
My challenge is simple, which of you Russia praising bozos want to move there?

I dislike this comment. (Seun please add dislike button)

1 Like

Re: Russia: 38 Nigerian Mercenaries Killed In Ukraine, 12 Still Fighting by gunpoint(m): 10:43am On Jun 19, 2022
Nerogaming01:

I dislike this comment. (Seun please add dislike button)
Why?
Are you planning to move to Russia?
Do you know anyone who lives in Russia?
If you were offered today a choice between 5 countries you could move to and asked to place them in order of preference (Canada, USA, UK, Australia, Russia), where would Russia rank for you on that list?
So why are you lying to yourself and others?
Why do you dislike my comment?

2 Likes

Re: Russia: 38 Nigerian Mercenaries Killed In Ukraine, 12 Still Fighting by silibaba: 10:45am On Jun 19, 2022
OneCandleAway:

I'm sure his plan was to move to another country from there. This is what Nigeria has turned people into. Sad.
and they voted apc in the just concluded governrship election in ekiti.

2 Likes

Re: Russia: 38 Nigerian Mercenaries Killed In Ukraine, 12 Still Fighting by ocelot2006(m): 10:51am On Jun 19, 2022
ChangetheChange:

grin grin grin
Russia and propaganda
How do they know 35 Nigerians have returned home and 12 are still fighting, even United States propaganda is not as weak as this

You do know the information came from the Russian GRU, right? Oh well.
Re: Russia: 38 Nigerian Mercenaries Killed In Ukraine, 12 Still Fighting by Nerogaming01(m): 10:52am On Jun 19, 2022
gunpoint:

Why?
Are you planning to move to Russia?
Do you know anyone who lives in Russia?
If you were offered today a choice between 5 countries you could move to and asked to place them in order of preference (Canada, USA, UK, Australia, Russia), where would Russia rank for you on that list?
So why are you lying to yourself and others?
Why do you dislike my comment?

I've been to all the countries you mentioned except Australia. I love Russia more.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia: 38 Nigerian Mercenaries Killed In Ukraine, 12 Still Fighting by gunpoint(m): 10:55am On Jun 19, 2022
Nerogaming01:

I've been to all the countries you mentioned except Australia. I love Russia more.
Well done oh
World traveller

1 Like

Re: Russia: 38 Nigerian Mercenaries Killed In Ukraine, 12 Still Fighting by Gift96: 10:57am On Jun 19, 2022
OneCandleAway:

At least that one go console the family small na
grin shishi una no go see
Re: Russia: 38 Nigerian Mercenaries Killed In Ukraine, 12 Still Fighting by Akakanfirstclass(m): 10:58am On Jun 19, 2022
Ready100:
my brother is even among them.... they actually refused to release his body to us.

for real ?..
but why ur brother willingly go fight another country war..
that was a foolish thing to do if u ask me..
as long as it was his decision to fight.
why did he do that, seff when we all know that the outcome of war is dead.
did he thing he would survive and later be given citizenship?
if he did that by love then I believe that love energy is needed most in nigeria to fight off corruption and die for a good course..
R.I.p to him.
I think they can't release his corpse because all the war victims are join together in mass burial.
so. he is already buried
Re: Russia: 38 Nigerian Mercenaries Killed In Ukraine, 12 Still Fighting by Nerogaming01(m): 11:00am On Jun 19, 2022
gunpoint:

Well done oh
World traveller

grin
Re: Russia: 38 Nigerian Mercenaries Killed In Ukraine, 12 Still Fighting by jesmond3945: 11:00am On Jun 19, 2022
Ready100:
my brother is even among them.... they actually refused to release his body to us.
your brother went to fight for the interest of a white man wow. Thats the only thing i can say.
Re: Russia: 38 Nigerian Mercenaries Killed In Ukraine, 12 Still Fighting by Akakanfirstclass(m): 11:02am On Jun 19, 2022
Ready100:

he actually left to fight
life been Don tire that guy.. he was looking for a honourable or grand dead.. asin a fun dead. very suicidal and shallow
Re: Russia: 38 Nigerian Mercenaries Killed In Ukraine, 12 Still Fighting by jesmond3945: 11:02am On Jun 19, 2022
Jlow2:
It's better dying with honour and remembered by Ukraine than to be killed by bandits and terrorists, and the terrorist government won't even remember you or honour you, ask those whom died in the line of duty
since you have been reading news how many black african soldiers have been honored?
Re: Russia: 38 Nigerian Mercenaries Killed In Ukraine, 12 Still Fighting by jesmond3945: 11:04am On Jun 19, 2022
Lionize:
Those saying they should have fought boko haram instead, don't you know fighting for Ukraine is more lucrative? If you die fighting boko haram, no be waste be that?

Well, they just closed to ris it in a foreign land, either you succeed or die trying. For naija, no hope for some people.
By the way, this is Russia's side of the story, they have also sustained heavy losses.

By the way, who likes what russia is doing? I just pray all these mindless kiilings stop.
dont fight boko haram rather defend your village from terrorist.
Re: Russia: 38 Nigerian Mercenaries Killed In Ukraine, 12 Still Fighting by jesmond3945: 11:04am On Jun 19, 2022
Oghene1st:

How una raise am! Is it parenting failure?
is brainwashing, just like people who went to fight for isis not knowing that they are sponsored by america.
Re: Russia: 38 Nigerian Mercenaries Killed In Ukraine, 12 Still Fighting by jesmond3945: 11:05am On Jun 19, 2022
Beremx:
he’s a true hero. Those that died while fighting Boko Haram have long being forgotten by Nigerian government. I am very sure Ukraine will forever honor your brother and your family duly compensated. May his soul Rest In Peace
which hero? Please were did you see black soldiers honored? I have been following this war since and I have not seen any.
Re: Russia: 38 Nigerian Mercenaries Killed In Ukraine, 12 Still Fighting by jesmond3945: 11:06am On Jun 19, 2022
railone:
It's funny how pro-Russia stories must be believe at face value but anti-Russia stories are western propaganda.

More than 10 people have commented and none, I mean absolutely none has raised the question of the accuracy of the number.

Are the foreigners registered by the Russians before they are allowed to fight for Ukraine or is there a central database that both countries have access to where they are registered.

very funny
both pro and anti russian news are all propaganda.
Re: Russia: 38 Nigerian Mercenaries Killed In Ukraine, 12 Still Fighting by luminouz(m): 11:06am On Jun 19, 2022
CrownOfClay724:

Your brother committed suicide.

No be everything person go chuk head.

Shut dafuq up!!!
Re: Russia: 38 Nigerian Mercenaries Killed In Ukraine, 12 Still Fighting by jesmond3945: 11:07am On Jun 19, 2022
ChangetheChange:

Don't mind the stupid Putin dick suckers on Nairaland.The whole story doesn't even add up, where did Russia get the database or enlistment record of Nigerians that went to Ukraine to fight, and how did the Russians know that 12 Nigerians are still fighting and 35 have returned back to Nigeria...the propaganda is too lame
Only confused semi illiterate like Putin dumb boys here on Nairaland will believe such propaganda
if you believe western propaganda you are also a semi illiterate likewise those who believe in russian propaganda.
Re: Russia: 38 Nigerian Mercenaries Killed In Ukraine, 12 Still Fighting by luminouz(m): 11:08am On Jun 19, 2022
Oghene1st:

How una raise am! Is it parenting failure?
You are such a fuqin buffõōn!!!
Re: Russia: 38 Nigerian Mercenaries Killed In Ukraine, 12 Still Fighting by CrownOfClay724: 11:08am On Jun 19, 2022
luminouz:

Shut dafuq up!!!

k.
Re: Russia: 38 Nigerian Mercenaries Killed In Ukraine, 12 Still Fighting by rexesq(m): 11:09am On Jun 19, 2022
Ready100:

He told me o

Take heart. you hear?
Re: Russia: 38 Nigerian Mercenaries Killed In Ukraine, 12 Still Fighting by jesmond3945: 11:09am On Jun 19, 2022
Waterysperm:
I was part of those that was turned back from making that trip to Ukraine. I felt so bad cos I had another plan but with this news I am so happy right now
thank God you had other plan.
Re: Russia: 38 Nigerian Mercenaries Killed In Ukraine, 12 Still Fighting by jesmond3945: 11:10am On Jun 19, 2022
Kenmatt:
How can I get the link to go and fight?

Is it not better one dies there as an Ukraine Soldier than dieing here in abject penury?
lol mumu man
Re: Russia: 38 Nigerian Mercenaries Killed In Ukraine, 12 Still Fighting by omoharry(f): 11:16am On Jun 19, 2022
Ready100:
You joking ..Right ?
Re: Russia: 38 Nigerian Mercenaries Killed In Ukraine, 12 Still Fighting by Minjim: 11:29am On Jun 19, 2022
When will Russia tell us the number of Afghan terrorists fight for them?
Re: Russia: 38 Nigerian Mercenaries Killed In Ukraine, 12 Still Fighting by Minjim: 11:29am On Jun 19, 2022
Fira09:
Nawa for the Nigerians wey still dey fight,dey no come fight Boko Haram ,Dem dey fight a whole Russia.

Re: Russia: 38 Nigerian Mercenaries Killed In Ukraine, 12 Still Fighting by Minjim: 11:30am On Jun 19, 2022
Fira09:
Nawa for the Nigerians wey still dey fight,dey no come fight Boko Haram ,Dem dey fight a whole Russia.
No kidding,

Re: Russia: 38 Nigerian Mercenaries Killed In Ukraine, 12 Still Fighting by Temptee101(m): 1:38pm On Jun 19, 2022
Ready100:

Are you for real?
Re: Russia: 38 Nigerian Mercenaries Killed In Ukraine, 12 Still Fighting by nnamdi640: 1:51pm On Jun 19, 2022
Are you sure they decided to fight or they were forced to fight. I don't always trust the west for statement like this
Re: Russia: 38 Nigerian Mercenaries Killed In Ukraine, 12 Still Fighting by railone(m): 3:33pm On Jun 19, 2022
Kastonkastroll:
shut up. Shey you didn't see the guy that said his brother was among those mercenaries killed in Ukraine. Abi u think say person go lamba with him brother death

There must always be one unlucky fellow...
I'm all for peace and vawulence, anyone that enters but next time read very well before you start your comment with "Shut Up".

I don't even know where to begin with you because your brain is actually missing for real. no offense.

How does his brother getting killed confirm the lie that 85 Nigerians went to Ukraine to fight or is it that when they drop artillery shells or launch rockets, those foreigners will write, " Dear Russia, we were 85 that came here, 22 has gone home, while I am about to die. PS: don't forget the number"?
Re: Russia: 38 Nigerian Mercenaries Killed In Ukraine, 12 Still Fighting by railone(m): 3:38pm On Jun 19, 2022
jesmond3945:
both pro and anti russian news are all propaganda.

never said otherwise, you still don't the point.

This lie is so dumb it's giving me migraine that a human being came up with it.

If it was the west, it would go something like about 200 mercenaries from Syria. 85% of the foreign mercenaries fighting for Russia have been killed so far. The rest are now refusing to fight.

The above might be a lie but it a lie that's believable and easily sellable to people.

Now read the Russian own again. How the Bleep do you get the accurate digit down to the unit??
Re: Russia: 38 Nigerian Mercenaries Killed In Ukraine, 12 Still Fighting by Aristocrat1011(m): 2:08pm On Jul 16, 2022
LordFaraday:
I stand with Russia..
Good afternoon sir, I saw a post you made concerning creating a Malawi PayPal that sends and receives. Does it still work? ...I'm struggling to create a PayPal to receive funds.
I'll appreciate your reply

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Are We Sure This Man Wants To Hand Over Power? / Theatre Of The Absurd / Konduga Linked To UN And Police Headquarters Bombings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.