Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,413 members, 7,853,814 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 04:06 AM

Lagos Traffic Advisory As APC Plans "Home Coming" For Bola Tinubu - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Traffic Advisory As APC Plans "Home Coming" For Bola Tinubu (31917 Views)

DSS Seizes Emefiele’s Passport, Plans Home, Office Search / APC Plans To Dissolve State Excos / Atiku Exposes APC Plans To Tamper With Card Readers Using Telephone-Like Device (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Traffic Advisory As APC Plans "Home Coming" For Bola Tinubu by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jun 19, 2022
But today is Sunday. Lagos is an APC State. The South West APC leaders can organize a home coming reception for him. It is not a bad idea.

Since early in the year, Tinubu has travelled to many places, visited many people and had several meetings that lasted several hours. APC has just won an election. Ganduje and wife given chieftaincy title at Ibadan.

It is worthwhile for him to be received for short rest and consultation.

Today is Sunday, why are the IBOs complaining? No market today now?

1 Like

Re: Lagos Traffic Advisory As APC Plans "Home Coming" For Bola Tinubu by Bridget95(f): 3:42pm On Jun 19, 2022
It will be a huge disservice to Nigerians to hand over the treasury to thieves.
Re: Lagos Traffic Advisory As APC Plans "Home Coming" For Bola Tinubu by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jun 19, 2022
Bridget95:
It will be a huge disservice to Nigerians to hand over the treasury to thieves.

IBO.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Traffic Advisory As APC Plans "Home Coming" For Bola Tinubu by Bbbw: 4:04pm On Jun 19, 2022
grin
Re: Lagos Traffic Advisory As APC Plans "Home Coming" For Bola Tinubu by ledaman: 4:44pm On Jun 19, 2022
AnambraPrince:
grin #Cityboy just they pepper him haters back to back without pity. They said he is too old, they said he is too sick, yet Tinubu's campaign energy is just like Donald Trump. As APC presidential candidate, APC national leader and Southwest political godfather, He is just coming back from campaigning for Ekiti APC governor candidate Oyebanji, who has been declared winner. Tinubu is so full of life and energy. Next tour is Your vision and explanation is legendary to non. Do you know I never thought of this analysis before. Almighty God will pick your calls.

But Atiku didn't even show face for PDP candidate. He traveled abroad, probably went back to Dubai to relax. Atiku doesn't care about anybody else but himself, an extremely selfish person just exactly what OBJ his ex-boss described about him.

What about Peter Obi? He was an absentee too, no solidarity for LP candidate in Ekiti. Obi abandoned him and went to Egypt to learn how to make is brain work, because it stopped working since the time he left APGA grin. His social media bandits are now telling us their PVC is for voting Obi only. Never seen such a band of selfish tribalistic supporters in this life before.

#Cityboy 2023 is another banger! When you see The BATmobile is moving, move b!tch, get out the way cool
Re: Lagos Traffic Advisory As APC Plans "Home Coming" For Bola Tinubu by ledaman: 4:44pm On Jun 19, 2022
AnambraPrince:
grin #Cityboy just they pepper him haters back to back without pity. They said he is too old, they said he is too sick, yet Tinubu's campaign energy is just like Donald Trump. As APC presidential candidate, APC national leader and Southwest political godfather, He is just coming back from campaigning for Ekiti APC governor candidate Oyebanji, who has been declared winner. Tinubu is so full of life and energy. Next tour is Your vision and explanation is legendary to non. Do you know I never thought of this analysis before. Almighty God will pick your calls.

But Atiku didn't even show face for PDP candidate. He traveled abroad, probably went back to Dubai to relax. Atiku doesn't care about anybody else but himself, an extremely selfish person just exactly what OBJ his ex-boss described about him.

What about Peter Obi? He was an absentee too, no solidarity for LP candidate in Ekiti. Obi abandoned him and went to Egypt to learn how to make is brain work, because it stopped working since the time he left APGA grin. His social media bandits are now telling us their PVC is for voting Obi only. Never seen such a band of selfish tribalistic supporters in this life before.

#Cityboy 2023 is another banger! When you see The BATmobile is moving, move b!tch, get out the way cool
Legendary write up.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Traffic Advisory As APC Plans "Home Coming" For Bola Tinubu by Bridget95(f): 4:59pm On Jun 19, 2022
babaolofin:

IBO.
imagine Tinubu being incharge of the Nigerian treasury,that will be the end
Re: Lagos Traffic Advisory As APC Plans "Home Coming" For Bola Tinubu by shegunmessi(m): 5:16pm On Jun 19, 2022
Spaxon:

All over the country, one would seem powerless before them, bcus their oga is on top

I swear down bro,with the way they are behaving as if the country revolve around them,it really baffled me�

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Traffic Advisory As APC Plans "Home Coming" For Bola Tinubu by goody234: 5:46pm On Jun 19, 2022
Sycophants loading ..Awon oniranu
Re: Lagos Traffic Advisory As APC Plans "Home Coming" For Bola Tinubu by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jun 19, 2022
Bridget95:
imagine Tinubu being incharge of the Nigerian treasury,that will be the end

IBO. I Before Others. I fought for unification thinking their orientations have changed several years after we left school, it was after the last failed meeting of Southern Governors at Enugu that I realized nothing has changed.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Traffic Advisory As APC Plans "Home Coming" For Bola Tinubu by Tayorshd2(m): 8:15pm On Jun 19, 2022
colestephan86:

She is not an idiot, don't call her that. Just enlighten her.
Progressives don't do that

Thanks bro
Re: Lagos Traffic Advisory As APC Plans "Home Coming" For Bola Tinubu by plaindealer: 8:23pm On Jun 19, 2022
bdon123:

Bliev watever u wanna bro

Stop lying, you are not from Kaduna, you are just another lying ipob hiding under other tribes to spew your tribal ipobian nonsense.

Be yourself, coward..
Re: Lagos Traffic Advisory As APC Plans "Home Coming" For Bola Tinubu by bdon123(m): 9:34pm On Jun 19, 2022
plaindealer:

Stop lying, you are not from Kaduna, you are just another lying ipob hiding under other tribes to spew your tribal ipobian nonsense.

Be yourself, coward..
Peace bro
Re: Lagos Traffic Advisory As APC Plans "Home Coming" For Bola Tinubu by Bridget95(f): 10:07pm On Jun 19, 2022
babaolofin:

IBO. I Before Others. I fought for unification thinking their orientations have changed several years after we left school, it was after the last failed meeting of Southern Governors at Enugu that I realized nothing has changed.
Where and when did you and your fada fought for unification? You first need to change your religious and tribal bigoted orientation before ever thinking reunification

Where and when did you and your fada fought for unification? You first need to change your religious and tribal bigoted orientation before ever thinking reunification
Re: Lagos Traffic Advisory As APC Plans "Home Coming" For Bola Tinubu by Lanretoye(m): 10:18pm On Jun 19, 2022
Aystarz:

For any sane Nigerian, who knows the problem with voter apathy in this country, shutting down even whole country for PVC registration would be a noble course; but this one just makes no sense at all. .
Wouldn't expect you street urchins to understand the difference though ; you idiots are far from sanity as the Dark Continent is to the Far East.
Bloody Dumbos.
the dumbos rule you mofos...one thing you have to deal with for a good time of your life time is that you just don't matter as far as this country is concerned.you shall remain marginalised.
Re: Lagos Traffic Advisory As APC Plans "Home Coming" For Bola Tinubu by Nobody: 1:50am On Jun 20, 2022
Bridget95:

You are bitterly insane. I spent 6 years as a student in IBO land. The racism is the worst in the history of humanity. We wanted to change it thinking old generation will go with selfish and irrational behavior, we never knew it cannot be changed. I was warned by old graduates of the school that it is inborn.

You were supposed to host governors but none of you came because you never believed in the ideology, you are only interested in using the body to fight your cause and after disengage. That is selfishness.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Traffic Advisory As APC Plans "Home Coming" For Bola Tinubu by Bridget95(f): 2:11am On Jun 20, 2022
babaolofin:

You are bitterly insane. I spent 6 years as a student in IBO land. The racism is the worst in the history of humanity. We wanted to change it thinking old generation will go with selfish and irrational behavior, we never knew it cannot be changed. I was warned by old graduates of the school that it is inborn.

You were supposed to host governors but none of you came because you never believed in the ideology, you are only interested in using the body to fight your cause and after disengage. That is selfishness.

Yeriba are the most tribalistic tribe in the entire world, they will never allow other tribes rent a house,get a pvc,vote peacefully and even work in there land yet they brag of being accommodators.
Re: Lagos Traffic Advisory As APC Plans "Home Coming" For Bola Tinubu by deeva2: 9:51am On Jun 20, 2022
donjazet:
Please Nigerians, do not make the mistake of voting for this old man and the APC again. We cannot reward failed governance.
Please people vote for Obi.

Atiku was a saint and never corrupt when ur Obi was his running mate..

PDP was the best party when ur Obi was a member..

Your Obi is not corrupt and blameless but he was at the 2019 primary election as running mate when Atiku bought delegates with dollars.

Your Obi turned Anambra into dubai within 8 years yet, ur fellow biafran keep trooping to Lagos for better life and opportunities.

Nigerian youths who understands naija politics beyond twitter and Facebook knows this reality.

So stop dragging Nigerian youths into ur delusional Obituary..

You are only allowed to deceive ur fellow igbo/biafran youths.
Re: Lagos Traffic Advisory As APC Plans "Home Coming" For Bola Tinubu by ogundeleai(m): 4:03am On Jun 22, 2022
Spaxon:

You'll hide me in one of those Estates you're developing abi grin
I don't pray that you will still need to seek shelter by the time he assume office rather you will start and complete your own home within his first-four term..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Traffic Advisory As APC Plans "Home Coming" For Bola Tinubu by Haykings02: 5:34pm On Nov 29, 2022
MuscularDick:
You are obedient but you refuse to seek your greener pastures in Anambra where Obi has governed for 8years. What are you doing in Lagos? If truly you are obedient, you should be living in Anambra.

Na you go tell me where to stay, or do you know the nature of my profession to know where I stay? Hisssssss

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The US Court Proceedings On CSU: A National Embarrassment By Osita Chidoka / Buhari Being Sworn In (photos) / Onnoghen’s Lawyer Confirms Ex-cjn’s Resignation, Reveals Why He Took Decision

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.