Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,589 members, 7,847,496 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 06:48 PM

Lagos Traffic Advisory As APC Plans "Home Coming" For Bola Tinubu - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Traffic Advisory As APC Plans "Home Coming" For Bola Tinubu (31901 Views)

DSS Seizes Emefiele’s Passport, Plans Home, Office Search / APC Plans To Dissolve State Excos / Atiku Exposes APC Plans To Tamper With Card Readers Using Telephone-Like Device (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Traffic Advisory As APC Plans "Home Coming" For Bola Tinubu by Festy4u(m): 12:10pm On Jun 19, 2022
sirfemoz:
Just imagine. Presidential aspirant is coming, not for campaign, and you are giving traffic advisory? So, if he becomes President we will be getting stay at home advisory. Africa will always be[b] Africa[/b].

That continent is cursed! undecided
Re: Lagos Traffic Advisory As APC Plans "Home Coming" For Bola Tinubu by swissgoldenpro2: 12:19pm On Jun 19, 2022
Okay no wahala
Re: Lagos Traffic Advisory As APC Plans "Home Coming" For Bola Tinubu by ersonleads(m): 12:19pm On Jun 19, 2022
The same Lagos his hands was stained with the blood of the innocent during the Endsars? We are our own problem in this country. Tinubu is a killer
Re: Lagos Traffic Advisory As APC Plans "Home Coming" For Bola Tinubu by Sleekfingers: 12:21pm On Jun 19, 2022
Parachoko:
Asiwaju will have nothing less than 4 million votes from Lagos State

On Bola Ahmed Tinubu Mandate I Stand Gidigba

To be sincere, Tinubu would probably get over 5million votes in lagos.....that's if people troop out to vote.....

Tinubu got my vote

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Traffic Advisory As APC Plans "Home Coming" For Bola Tinubu by Parachoko: 12:24pm On Jun 19, 2022
Sleekfingers:

To be sincere, Tinubu would probably get over 5million votes in lagos.....that's if people troop out to vote.....

Tinubu got my vote
That's why I said he will have nothing less than 4 million votes.
Re: Lagos Traffic Advisory As APC Plans "Home Coming" For Bola Tinubu by Sleekfingers: 12:25pm On Jun 19, 2022
donjazet:
Please Nigerians, do not make the mistake of voting for this old man and the APC again. We cannot reward failed governance.
Please people vote for Obi.

Na Tinubu I go vote for..... why should I vote for peter obi?

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Traffic Advisory As APC Plans "Home Coming" For Bola Tinubu by Zelenskyy(m): 12:29pm On Jun 19, 2022
Homecoming of a Notorious Criminal...

A Drug Baron with a nasty entitlement mentality..

With his smelling rotten teeth...

Pissy pissy for body...

You would lose and faint on the day of the General Elections.

Re: Lagos Traffic Advisory As APC Plans "Home Coming" For Bola Tinubu by MuscularDick(m): 12:31pm On Jun 19, 2022
caracas:

Then Peter obi will get nothing less than 5 million plus votes in Lagos….. no caps
continue dreaming.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Traffic Advisory As APC Plans "Home Coming" For Bola Tinubu by MuscularDick(m): 12:33pm On Jun 19, 2022
specialmati:
grin grin grin grin the overall Lagos landlord is coming home so there will be traffic everywhere. Now when he becomes president he will use traffic to settle una. What did I know
If you are pained, pack out of Lagos and return to your region.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Traffic Advisory As APC Plans "Home Coming" For Bola Tinubu by henrydav: 12:41pm On Jun 19, 2022
Pee poo on the beat
Re: Lagos Traffic Advisory As APC Plans "Home Coming" For Bola Tinubu by MuscularDick(m): 12:43pm On Jun 19, 2022
UrPapa:
LASG can’t dictate to we igbos, we own 90% of the houses and investment in Lagos so how on earth will an afonja lord dictate which road we are supposed to pass
Naso una mouth dey put una for trouble. You igbos have no respect. No wonder you can't be president.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Traffic Advisory As APC Plans "Home Coming" For Bola Tinubu by whatisthetruth: 12:45pm On Jun 19, 2022
Nigerians, still one of the daftest people on the face of this earth.

Thank God for white people, cause really the black man is just something else.

Here you have blacks in the poverty capital of the world, with no government water, no electricity, yet they extol their granddaddy theif.

God you are my creator, but sometimes I wonder what went wrong with us blacks, what went wrong with Nigerians.

For someone to swim in gutter for Buhari, and others to hail a Bullion van crook.

What went wrong?

Re: Lagos Traffic Advisory As APC Plans "Home Coming" For Bola Tinubu by burgessdon(m): 12:51pm On Jun 19, 2022
Welcome back home my president in waiting
Re: Lagos Traffic Advisory As APC Plans "Home Coming" For Bola Tinubu by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jun 19, 2022
sirray001:
igbo people make Lagos what it is today. Give east seaports and international airports and see what will become of Lagos State thereafter. Stop the hype.

That is a very wrong statement. Obiano said it is Anambra people that made Lagos what it is today when he was a governor. A Ghanaian friend disagreed with him entirely. The Ghanaian friend reminded me it was because of Igbos Ghanaians were locking Nigerians shops and businesses at Accra.

He said from Oshodi to Okota to Iyana Oba to Badagry coming back to Mile2 and Orile to Ajegunle have IBOs as majority with all markets but all to the disadvantage of Lagos development. He said Biafra Business Model is not welcomed in Ghana. I am shocked how he was able to do the analysis.

He told me the population of Arabs in Dubai is not up to 10% of the total population at the peak. Investors work with master plan and Regulations set up by the Dubai Emirate Council. He said it is not possible in Lagos.. Lagos was the Economic Hub of West Africa before independence. If Lagos were to be an Independent State, FDI would be coming from different countries like Dubai and many Africans from Benin, Togo, Ghana, Ivory Coast, Gambia, Burkina Faso, Mali, etc would have chosen Lagos as their second homes.

He said as it is, Lagos government have no control over Lagos and Biafra Business model is difficult to regulate. Tax is just about 10% of population burden on Lagos , the remaining 90% deficit is financed by loans supported by allocation from FG. He did the analysis for us. He said Ghana does not want Biafra money. He said for 5% of Biafra money, there is a 95% burden as it happened in Lagos.

I have his analysis.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Traffic Advisory As APC Plans "Home Coming" For Bola Tinubu by Hussein035: 1:25pm On Jun 19, 2022
Olatunji1929:
Tinubu is a failed candidate no amount of wuru wuru home coming jamboree will make people vote for him Tinubu is a bad product say No to Tinubu presidency

You could not find job in your state of origin but moved to Lagos that was recreated band redeveloped by TINUBU to get your life moving yet you don't want to vote for him.

I can see that you want NIGERIA to be like your state of origin where there's no job. RESPECT YOURSELF and vote the man who built the environment for the job you are doing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Traffic Advisory As APC Plans "Home Coming" For Bola Tinubu by lugado: 1:28pm On Jun 19, 2022
Killermamba:

First compare the revenue from Lagos over the last 20 years before you compare anything. All these glorified lagosians that know little about their so called state baffles me, look at other SW state how many is as develop as Lagos? Lagos is fortunate because it was choose of all state in Nigeria to be the state capital, hence the development. Even the development was 98% done by we the northerners. Babagida gave you 3rd mainland bridge. Has any of your state governors since democracy been able to give you the much anticipated 4th mainland bridge? From the time of this repackage drug addict to current useless administration has they been able to do it? 24 years in between them. Lagos has its glory today because of the north. That's why the SW will remain our puppets.

Which yeye northerners
Did the money used for the bridge come from the north.
If there is any region that has enjoyed Federal allocation most in this country, it is the north because they generate nothing for this country.
Tell me one thing that the FG built in Lagos that it didn't build in other parts of the country
Lagos was capital for 31 years and abuja is also 31 years now
Pls how much is your darling abuja generating internally now
Tell me one federal givernment structure in Lagos that is still in use apart from the airport that is so obsolete and the ports that is causing more problems than solving it
The federal ministry buildings are abandoned
The national stadium is abandoned
The national art theater is abandoned
Even festac and all the military barracks all an eye sore

God bless jakande

Gowon said the problem of Nigeria was not money but how to spend it but yet he could not finish the third mainland bridge
It took five head of states to finish the product

Was it the federal government that developed lekki, ajah ,vi, surulere, magodo etc
Was it the federal government that raised lagos IGR from 600 million to 50 billion monthly

It's only the Niger delta that has the only right in this country to protest

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Traffic Advisory As APC Plans "Home Coming" For Bola Tinubu by lugado: 1:39pm On Jun 19, 2022
babaolofin:

That is a very wrong statement. Obiano said it is Anambra people that made Lagos what it is today when he was a governor. A Ghanaian friend disagreed with him entirely. The Ghanaian friend reminded me it was because of Igbos Ghanaians were locking Nigerians shops and businesses at Accra.

He said from Oshodi to Okota to Iyana Oba to Badagry coming back to Mile2 and Orile to Ajegunle have IBOs as majority with all markets but all to the disadvantage of Lagos development. He said Biafra Business Model is not welcomed in Ghana. I am shocked how he was able to do the analysis.

He told me the population of Arabs in Dubai is not up to 10% of the total population at the peak. Investors work with master plan and Regulations set up by the Dubai Emirate Council. He said it is not possible in Lagos.. Lagos was the Economic Hub of West Africa before independence. If Lagos were to be an Independent State, FDI would be coming from different countries like Dubai and many Africans from Benin, Togo, Ghana, Ivory Coast, Gambia, Burkina Faso, Mali, etc would have chosen Lagos as their second homes.

He said as it is, Lagos government have no control over Lagos and Biafra Business model is difficult to regulate. Tax is just about 10% of population burden on Lagos , the remaining 90% deficit is financed by loans supported by allocation from FG. He did the analysis for us. He said Ghana does not want Biafra money. He said for 5% of Biafra money, there is a 95% burden as it happened in Lagos.

I have his analysis.
You are right bros
Anytime i go to accra, it reminds me of how Lagos was whe we were kids
No street trading
No corn side roasting
The igbos started selling clothes on the railroad track in Lagos
They started traffic trading
One person rents a house and the next thing 20 people move in there
They stated bandara in every major market

1 Like

Re: Lagos Traffic Advisory As APC Plans "Home Coming" For Bola Tinubu by 7lives: 1:50pm On Jun 19, 2022
lugado:

You are right bros
Anytime i go to accra, it reminds me of how Lagos was whe we were kids
No street trading
No corn side roasting
The igbos started selling clothes on the railroad track in Lagos
They started traffic trading
One person rents a house and the next thing 20 people move in there
They stated bandara in every major market

Baranda or aprico.
Their madness no be here.
Re: Lagos Traffic Advisory As APC Plans "Home Coming" For Bola Tinubu by Tzar(m): 2:00pm On Jun 19, 2022
Jagaban awon tout!!!
Re: Lagos Traffic Advisory As APC Plans "Home Coming" For Bola Tinubu by specialmati(m): 2:13pm On Jun 19, 2022
MuscularDick:
If you are pained, pack out of Lagos and return to your region.
grin grin grin grin we don't want this in Nigeria he can't be landlord in Lagos and that of Nigeria thats much. Make una pity the old man please
Re: Lagos Traffic Advisory As APC Plans "Home Coming" For Bola Tinubu by ecolime(m): 2:14pm On Jun 19, 2022
sammirano:

Shut up and face your poto poto republic. Obi fool
Omo Iran kiran. Omugo jati jati.
Re: Lagos Traffic Advisory As APC Plans "Home Coming" For Bola Tinubu by Preciousgift90: 2:17pm On Jun 19, 2022
AnambraPrince:
grin #Cityboy just they pepper him haters back to back without pity. They said he is too old, they said he is too sick, yet Tinubu's campaign energy is just like Donald Trump. As APC presidential candidate, APC national leader and Southwest political godfather, He is just coming back from campaigning for Ekiti APC governor candidate Oyebanji, who has been declared winner. Tinubu is so full of life and energy. Next tour is Osun.

But Atiku didn't even show face for PDP candidate. He traveled abroad, probably went back to Dubai to relax. Atiku doesn't care about anybody else but himself, an extremely selfish person just exactly what OBJ his ex-boss described about him.

What about Peter Obi? He was an absentee too, no solidarity for LP candidate in Ekiti. Obi abandoned him and went to Egypt to learn how to make is brain work, because it stopped working since the time he left APGA grin. His social media bandits are now telling us their PVC is for voting Obi only. Never seen such a band of selfish tribalistic supporters in this life before.

#Cityboy 2023 is another banger! When you see The BATmobile is moving, move b!tch, get out the way cool

Can't you support your Tinubu in peace without dragging other candidates in your mumu comment. You're No 1 social media bandit of all time. Shame!
Re: Lagos Traffic Advisory As APC Plans "Home Coming" For Bola Tinubu by shegunmessi(m): 2:44pm On Jun 19, 2022
Spaxon:
I just don't know but I honestly think if Tinubu wins this Election, the problem we should worry is not BokoHaram or Banditry.

It's the Touts and Park Agbero's that will feel like Presidents.

It's the Surge of God - Fatherism around the country.

Those two are things I'm afraid of.

For the man himself I heard he's tough in Governance.

But today he has no manifesto.
Only Manifesto he's got is that
"It's His Turn"

This guy just read my mind, especially those agberos,I don't just knw why I have them..spit �
Re: Lagos Traffic Advisory As APC Plans "Home Coming" For Bola Tinubu by shegunmessi(m): 2:45pm On Jun 19, 2022
Spaxon:
I just don't know but I honestly think if Tinubu wins this Election, the problem we should worry is not BokoHaram or Banditry.

It's the Touts and Park Agbero's that will feel like Presidents.

It's the Surge of God - Fatherism around the country.

Those two are things I'm afraid of.

For the man himself I heard he's tough in Governance.

But today he has no manifesto.
Only Manifesto he's got is that
"It's His Turn"

This guy just read my mind, especially those agberos,I don't just knw why hate them..spit �
Re: Lagos Traffic Advisory As APC Plans "Home Coming" For Bola Tinubu by sirfemoz(m): 2:50pm On Jun 19, 2022
MICHEALADEX:

Cry me a River baby

When wike who even lost it returns to rivers we was welcomed like a president so leave Lagos already if you're not happy with the advisory

Africa will always be Africa. Comparing, and even defending two different bad events. The mentality is on a different dimension.
Re: Lagos Traffic Advisory As APC Plans "Home Coming" For Bola Tinubu by Spaxon(f): 3:13pm On Jun 19, 2022
shegunmessi:

This guy just read my mind, especially those agberos,I don't just knw why hate them..spit �

All over the country, one would seem powerless before them, bcus their oga is on top
Re: Lagos Traffic Advisory As APC Plans "Home Coming" For Bola Tinubu by Spaxon(f): 3:14pm On Jun 19, 2022
ogundeleai:
... You have nothing to fear,,, you are in safe hands
You'll hide me in one of those Estates you're developing abi grin
Re: Lagos Traffic Advisory As APC Plans "Home Coming" For Bola Tinubu by Spaxon(f): 3:16pm On Jun 19, 2022
bdon123:

Totally i agree wit u.Tinubu is tough n politically connected n cant be intimidated by anyone or group.Bt on d bad side is he will program naija future cash into his pocket...agberos will be ruthlessly empowered.People like MC Oluomo will bring their boys to abuja n be terrorising us n we cant shout .D negatives xceed d gud.

You're right there. It's just the re-cycling of Old Cabals as Presidents. A jolly game for the power guns
Re: Lagos Traffic Advisory As APC Plans "Home Coming" For Bola Tinubu by Spaxon(f): 3:16pm On Jun 19, 2022
MrBlock:

When he said "it's his turn", he was speaking to his party delegates not the general Nigerian public.
You got that right

1 Like

Re: Lagos Traffic Advisory As APC Plans "Home Coming" For Bola Tinubu by Yankee101: 3:20pm On Jun 19, 2022
Shame on lagos state govt
Re: Lagos Traffic Advisory As APC Plans "Home Coming" For Bola Tinubu by Putinofrussia: 3:24pm On Jun 19, 2022
SensualMan1:
So lagos should shut down because one epileptic schizophrenic arthritic senile old thief is coming home?
Even Buhari with his daily outings in Abuja doesn't shut down the roads, its one ediot from Iragbiji who claimed Lagos as his birth right that will shut down the roads because of home coming grin

The old fool never win presidency body dey do am like this, imagine when he wins? MC Oluomo dem go take over streets of Abuja.

Suffer no dey tire Yorubas, as their filthy towns are, so their poverty stricken faces are cheesy
This your wailing serious o.
Thank God,only Ibadan city is more developed than the entire Igboland.
Igbos are the most poverty stricken in the South of Nigeria..UNDP,WORLD BANK etc.
Thank God for videos..
https://www.nairaland.com/7104152/aba-vs-ibadan-development/40

Re: Lagos Traffic Advisory As APC Plans "Home Coming" For Bola Tinubu by ogunsbanjul(m): 3:38pm On Jun 19, 2022
Senator Bola, Olanbinwonnu, Okanlawon, Okan-lomo Okikiola, oko-senator-oluremi,
baba Seyi, baba awon big boys, baba Shade, Jagaban of Africa, Ijaya Bode George, eru Obasanjo, most influential Nigeria politician, Asiwaju, Ahmed, Tinubu deeeeeeeeeeeee

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Borno State Obidients Hold Road Show & Walk For Peter Obi (Video) / Felicia Adebola Adedoyin Is Dead (Author Of Nigeria’s National Pledge Dies) / Show Of Shame’ — Nigerians React To Tinubu’s Chatham House Conversation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.