Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,402 members, 7,853,782 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 12:36 AM

Lagos Traffic Advisory As APC Plans "Home Coming" For Bola Tinubu - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Traffic Advisory As APC Plans "Home Coming" For Bola Tinubu (31915 Views)

DSS Seizes Emefiele’s Passport, Plans Home, Office Search / APC Plans To Dissolve State Excos / Atiku Exposes APC Plans To Tamper With Card Readers Using Telephone-Like Device (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Traffic Advisory As APC Plans "Home Coming" For Bola Tinubu by Nobody: 10:45am On Jun 19, 2022
Coolsperm:
but people like you and muric are in court on hijab issues in the SW, deceive ur self. Be honest to ur self will you as a Yoruba Muslim accept Christian Christian ticket
What about Oyinlola and Erelu in Osun state b4 Aregbesola era... let's don't mention christian dominated states in the west And Muslims are among them too... but Muslims in the west will never complain until CAN start dey chuke mouth for politics

No one is a fool

CAN started religion politics in Nigeria

Ayo Oritsejafor and co

See Christianity is d virus in the south west and Christians are the root of Political problems in Nigeria. CAN first dey chuke mouth for politics b4 Muric established itself
If I may check... You are a pentecostal Xtain

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Traffic Advisory As APC Plans "Home Coming" For Bola Tinubu by plaindealer: 10:47am On Jun 19, 2022
Coolsperm:
We Yoruba Christian's will never vote Muslim Muslim ticket.

Coolsperm:
Kanu is a powerful prophet just like prophet muhammed

Coolsperm:
Nice one, Peter Obi is the best person to lead Nigeria now

Coolsperm:
Ha it been Nigeria is a serious country, Peter Obi is best man to lead it now, but the country is not a serious one

ipob terrorist lover claiming Yoruba.

Why do you Igbos lie and deny your identity so much?

Coward.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lagos Traffic Advisory As APC Plans "Home Coming" For Bola Tinubu by Tizu(m): 10:49am On Jun 19, 2022
The return of a known Thief is causing a gridlock, then Nigerians are not suffering yet.
Re: Lagos Traffic Advisory As APC Plans "Home Coming" For Bola Tinubu by tegrianonigltd(m): 10:54am On Jun 19, 2022
Parachoko:
Asiwaju will have nothing less than 4 million votes from Lagos State

On Bola Ahmed Tinubu Mandate I Stand Gidigba

Lol Lagos Wey never produce 2m before lol � even with him agbero
Re: Lagos Traffic Advisory As APC Plans "Home Coming" For Bola Tinubu by Kilometres: 10:57am On Jun 19, 2022
SensualMan1:
So lagos should shut down because one epileptic schizophrenic arthritic senile old thief is coming home?
Even Buhari with his daily outings in Abuja doesn't shut down the roads, its one ediot from Iragbiji who claimed Lagos as his birth right that will shut down the roads because of home coming grin

The old fool never win presidency body dey do am like this, imagine when he wins? MC Oluomo dem go take over streets of Abuja.

Suffer no dey tire Yorubas, as their filthy towns are, so their poverty stricken faces are cheesy

Liar!

You don't stay in Abuja so shut up!.

If you stay in Abuja may be outskirt

Get this straight into your skull....Anytime Buhari is moving, nobody, no vehicle moves along is route.

Do you know Airport Road? You know how long it is from Villa? No vehicle moves when Buhari is plying that road either to or fro....military,police, road safety are always stationed along uphill Airport.

Flatinnos and their stupid lies

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Traffic Advisory As APC Plans "Home Coming" For Bola Tinubu by sammirano: 11:02am On Jun 19, 2022
ecolime:
cry

Lagosians are in serious deep shit.

Is this how airports and roads will be closed for him every weekend when campaign starts?

I don't want to believe we Yorubas have turned Almajiris that we used to poke fun at for Tinubu.

All for crumbs? It is finished.

Shut up and face your poto poto republic. Obi fool

1 Like

Re: Lagos Traffic Advisory As APC Plans "Home Coming" For Bola Tinubu by Allisgud: 11:02am On Jun 19, 2022
saintrow1:

What is this lunatic talking about? This one must be under age
if u are not a mugu who doesn't know wat is going on in lagos go to mile12 and buy a basket of tomatoes put it on the ground while waiting for bus,if agbero no task u make I see how God no go punish u idiot
Re: Lagos Traffic Advisory As APC Plans "Home Coming" For Bola Tinubu by Holocene(m): 11:03am On Jun 19, 2022
The earlier yorubas and igbos stop abusing themselves here on nairaland and understand that if Nigeria is good today its for everyone and if its bad its still for everyone of us here the better for them.

It saddens me when I come online and see kids.
17 years, 18 years, 16 years. Insulting themselves.
Flat heads, afonja, ipigs, poto-poto, ofe-mmanu, skull-miners, etc.
See, Being an e-warrrior doesn't make you have a fulfilled life.

Most of you do all this online and still go to bed hungry and not sure of tomorrow's food.
People of your age bracket are looking for what to do, or how to make an impact.

It's shameful.
It is really shameful.

I can't remember seeing Tinubu's children insulting orji kalu's sons or seeing osinbanjo's daughters abusing Ekweremmadu's sons.
It's always two low-lifers, at the two southern end of the nation. Holding their phones and cursing the hell out of themselves.

If you guys are not tired we are tired.
Get a life.
Nigeria is burning. Nigeria is dying, we are sinking. Stop this abuse.
Re: Lagos Traffic Advisory As APC Plans "Home Coming" For Bola Tinubu by sirray001: 11:05am On Jun 19, 2022
Killermamba:

First compare the revenue from Lagos over the last 20 years before you compare anything. All these glorified lagosians that know little about their so called state baffles me, look at other SW state how many is as develop as Lagos? Lagos is fortunate because it was choose of all state in Nigeria to be the state capital, hence the development. Even the development was 98% done by we the northerners. Babagida gave you 3rd mainland bridge. Has any of your state governors since democracy been able to give you the much anticipated 4th mainland bridge? From the time of this repackage drug addict to current useless administration has they been able to do it? 24 years in between them. Lagos has its glory today because of the north. That's why the SW will remain our puppets.
igbo people make Lagos what it is today. Give east seaports and international airports and see what will become of Lagos State thereafter. Stop the hype.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Traffic Advisory As APC Plans "Home Coming" For Bola Tinubu by plaindealer: 11:09am On Jun 19, 2022
sirray001:
igbo people make Lagos what it is today. Give east seaports and international airport and see what will become of Lagos State thereafter. Stop the hype.

Both are already in the east so what's your point.

You must not be a Nigerian with such poor knowledge about your own country..

Even with a million seaports and airports, you can not beat Lagos because it takes more than that to develop and progress.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Traffic Advisory As APC Plans "Home Coming" For Bola Tinubu by MrBlock: 11:09am On Jun 19, 2022
Spaxon:
I just don't know but I honestly think if Tinubu wins this Election, the problem we should worry is not BokoHaram or Banditry.

It's the Touts and Park Agbero's that will feel like Presidents.

It's the Surge of God - Fatherism around the country.

Those two are things I'm afraid of.

For the man himself I heard he's tough in Governance.

But today he has no manifesto.
Only Manifesto he's got is that
"It's His Turn"

When he said "it's his turn", he was speaking to his party delegates not the general Nigerian public.
Re: Lagos Traffic Advisory As APC Plans "Home Coming" For Bola Tinubu by SOFTSKILL: 11:14am On Jun 19, 2022
Coolsperm:
We Yoruba Christian's will never vote Muslim Muslim ticket.

Osu Jew dey disguise

1 Like

Re: Lagos Traffic Advisory As APC Plans "Home Coming" For Bola Tinubu by shoskid(m): 11:19am On Jun 19, 2022
Tinubu is a failed candidate no amount of wuru wuru home coming jamboree will make people vote for him Tinubu is a bad product say No to Tinubu presidency

Present your grandpa that's also thief. Omo ale
Re: Lagos Traffic Advisory As APC Plans "Home Coming" For Bola Tinubu by EmmyDJourno: 11:21am On Jun 19, 2022
Anything wey go give MC Oluomo Federal backing, Holy Ghost fire
This old man go hear word Las Las
Useless corrupt, zombie looking drug addict thief
Re: Lagos Traffic Advisory As APC Plans "Home Coming" For Bola Tinubu by bdon123(m): 11:24am On Jun 19, 2022
Is04970:
Welcome back The Jagaban.
God will be with you through the general elections ahead.
Na to use lagos money again do party for d great Tinubu of lagos
Re: Lagos Traffic Advisory As APC Plans "Home Coming" For Bola Tinubu by bdon123(m): 11:28am On Jun 19, 2022
Spaxon:
I just don't know but I honestly think if Tinubu wins this Election, the problem we should worry is not BokoHaram or Banditry.

"It's His Turn"
Totally i agree wit u.Tinubu is tough n politically connected n cant be intimidated by anyone or group.Bt on d bad side is he will program naija future cash into his pocket...agberos will be ruthlessly empowered.People like MC Oluomo will bring their boys to abuja n be terrorising us n we cant shout .D negatives xceed d gud.
Re: Lagos Traffic Advisory As APC Plans "Home Coming" For Bola Tinubu by bdon123(m): 11:29am On Jun 19, 2022
AnambraPrince:
grin #Cityboy just they pepper him haters back to back without pity. They said he is too old, they said he is too sick, yet Tinubu's campaign energy is just like Donald Trump. As APC presidential candidate, APC national leader and Southwest political godfather, He is just coming back from campaigning for Ekiti APC governor candidate Oyebanji, who has been declared winner. Tinubu is so full of life and energy. Next tour is Osun.

But Atiku didn't even show face for PDP candidate. He traveled abroad, probably went back to Dubai to relax. Atiku doesn't care about anybody else but himself, an extremely selfish person just exactly what OBJ his ex-boss described about him.

What about Peter Obi? He was an absentee too, no solidarity for LP candidate in Ekiti. Obi abandoned him and went to Egypt to learn how to make is brain work, because it stopped working since the time he left APGA grin. His social media bandits are now telling us their PVC is for voting Obi only. Never seen such a band of selfish tribalistic supporters in this life before.

#Cityboy 2023 is another banger! When you see The BATmobile is moving, move b!tch, get out the way cool
I am from kaduna state n i will vote Obi....am i tribalistic too?
Re: Lagos Traffic Advisory As APC Plans "Home Coming" For Bola Tinubu by MICHEALADEX(m): 11:30am On Jun 19, 2022
sirfemoz:
Just imagine. Presidential aspirant is coming, not for campaign, and you are giving traffic advisory? So, if he becomes President we will be getting stay at home advisory. Africa will always be Africa.

Cry me a River baby

When wike who even lost it returns to rivers we was welcomed like a president so leave Lagos already if you're not happy with the advisory

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Traffic Advisory As APC Plans "Home Coming" For Bola Tinubu by jidemojola(m): 11:32am On Jun 19, 2022
Olatunji1929:
Tinubu is a failed candidate no amount of wuru wuru home coming jamboree will make people vote for him Tinubu is a bad product say No to Tinubu presidency

Why do you call this man a thief,what has he stolen from you?No court ,not even the code of conduct tribunal could establish that he stole anything.let this baba be abeg!

1 Like

Re: Lagos Traffic Advisory As APC Plans "Home Coming" For Bola Tinubu by livinbygrace: 11:43am On Jun 19, 2022
Tinubu go win this election.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Traffic Advisory As APC Plans "Home Coming" For Bola Tinubu by livinbygrace: 11:47am On Jun 19, 2022
AnambraPrince:
grin #Cityboy just they pepper him haters back to back without pity. They said he is too old, they said he is too sick, yet Tinubu's campaign energy is just like Donald Trump. As APC presidential candidate, APC national leader and Southwest political godfather, He is just coming back from campaigning for Ekiti APC governor candidate Oyebanji, who has been declared winner. Tinubu is so full of life and energy. Next tour is Osun.

But Atiku didn't even show face for PDP candidate. He traveled abroad, probably went back to Dubai to relax. Atiku doesn't care about anybody else but himself, an extremely selfish person just exactly what OBJ his ex-boss described about him.

What about Peter Obi? He was an absentee too, no solidarity for LP candidate in Ekiti. Obi abandoned him and went to Egypt to learn how to make is brain work, because it stopped working since the time he left APGA grin. His social media bandits are now telling us their PVC is for voting Obi only. Never seen such a band of selfish tribalistic supporters in this life before.

#Cityboy 2023 is another banger! When you see The BATmobile is moving, move b!tch, get out the way cool

Most of you don’t understand that this coming election is a Win/Win situation for both Atiku and Jagaban.They are the owners of INTEL
They are both business partners and long time friends.
Re: Lagos Traffic Advisory As APC Plans "Home Coming" For Bola Tinubu by Haykings02: 11:55am On Jun 19, 2022
Na dem Sabi. Nigerians don't deserve a SICK PRESIDENT, I am from Ogun State, as for me oo, I am OBIdient.
Re: Lagos Traffic Advisory As APC Plans "Home Coming" For Bola Tinubu by pinacole1(m): 11:57am On Jun 19, 2022
Is04970:
Welcome back The Jagaban.
God will be with you through the general elections ahead.

Amen.... i so like this man, may be becos i have special interest on lagos. Eko oni baje....

1 Like

Re: Lagos Traffic Advisory As APC Plans "Home Coming" For Bola Tinubu by hohafrank(m): 12:01pm On Jun 19, 2022
This is what we are saying.The idiot is not yet a president,he is doing parties.What of if he become one.
God knows he will only be president in the dream.
Re: Lagos Traffic Advisory As APC Plans "Home Coming" For Bola Tinubu by plaindealer: 12:05pm On Jun 19, 2022
bdon123:

I am from kaduna state n i will vote Obi....am i tribalistic too?

bdon123:

Did u jst call biafra Flag ipob flag?Oh so wen it is arewa it is cultural,bt wen Igbos bring out biafran logo or flag it automatically becomes ipob.

Biafra is not a movement,it is a region in Nigeria n that is their colour.Hate it or luv it,ur cant kill that idea jst like we cant kill d arewa feeling or oduduwa Feeling

Are u not ashamed that we come frm a region where d whole Nigeria want to separate frm?
Cant u reason n ask wat is d north doing wrong that everyone wants out?
Why am m xpecting u to reason wen m damn sure religion comes first to u n ur lots before logical reasoning.Nigeria is a time bomb waiting to Xplode becos of forced unity.I pray u will be alive to see this fake disunited country divide.It will come one way or the other

You are not from Kaduna.

Why do you Igbos always lie and deny your identity?

Coward..

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Traffic Advisory As APC Plans "Home Coming" For Bola Tinubu by MuscularDick(m): 12:06pm On Jun 19, 2022
SensualMan1:
So lagos should shut down because one epileptic schizophrenic arthritic senile old thief is coming home?
Even Buhari with his daily outings in Abuja doesn't shut down the roads, its one ediot from Iragbiji who claimed Lagos as his birth right that will shut down the roads because of home coming grin

The old fool never win presidency body dey do am like this, imagine when he wins? MC Oluomo dem go take over streets of Abuja.

Suffer no dey tire Yorubas, as their filthy towns are, so their poverty stricken faces are cheesy
Lagos people say they want to give a grand heroic welcome to Asiwaju and an immigrant like you is here complaining. Why not vacate Lagos and go back to your region, must you stay in Lagos?

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Traffic Advisory As APC Plans "Home Coming" For Bola Tinubu by ogundeleai(m): 12:06pm On Jun 19, 2022
Spaxon:

"It's His Turn"
... You have nothing to fear,,, you are in safe hands

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Traffic Advisory As APC Plans "Home Coming" For Bola Tinubu by bdon123(m): 12:07pm On Jun 19, 2022
plaindealer:

You are not from Kaduna.

Why do you Igbos always lie and deny your identity?

Coward..
Bliev watever u wanna bro
Re: Lagos Traffic Advisory As APC Plans "Home Coming" For Bola Tinubu by olatuns2017: 12:08pm On Jun 19, 2022
Lanrelagboi:

Please be Informed that some parts of Lagos Metropolis will have heavy vehicular inflow due to the arrival of APC Presidential Candidate Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu to Lagos State, and a reception (mass political rally) is planned for him.

A) Roads leading to the Presidential Wing of Muritala Muhammed Airport, Ikeja, Lagos on Sunday 19th June 2022. His arrival time is 12noon, so traffic could build up from 10am.*

B) Roads leading to APC Presidential Candidate Reception Venue: Teslim Balogun Stadium, Surulere, Lagos.

C) Huge Party Members would be mobilised in the aforementioned routes and the following roads will be congested Surulere, Coker Aguda, Itire/Ikate, Mushin, Odi-Olowo, Yaba, Mainland, Somolu, Bariga, Oshodi-Isolo and Environs

Pls use Alternative Routes to V.I

Let's Ensure Advisory Compliance due to the anticipated Heavy Vehicular Movement & Traffic Gridlock on Sunday June 19, 2022.

https://businessday.ng/news/article/tinubus-arrival-lagos-to-experience-traffic-jam-sunday-see-routes-to-avoid/

Welcome home jagaban

You are the headache of ibos and paracetamol of SW

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Traffic Advisory As APC Plans "Home Coming" For Bola Tinubu by ogundeleai(m): 12:09pm On Jun 19, 2022
sirfemoz:
Just imagine. Presidential aspirant is coming, not for campaign, and you are giving traffic advisory? So, if he becomes President we will be getting stay at home advisory. Africa will always be Africa.
.. Expectedly, the road will be condoned off as expected of a president when he's swearing in by may 31st

Re: Lagos Traffic Advisory As APC Plans "Home Coming" For Bola Tinubu by MuscularDick(m): 12:10pm On Jun 19, 2022
Haykings02:
Na dem Sabi. Nigerians don't deserve a SICK PRESIDENT, I am from Ogun State, as for me oo, I am OBIdient.
You are obedient but you refuse to seek your greener pastures in Anambra where Obi has governed for 8years. What are you doing in Lagos? If truly you are obedient, you should be living in Anambra.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Traditional Wedding Of Lucky Igbinedion's Daughter (Photos) / Nyesom Wike's Atikulated And Wikerised Shirt As He Campaigns / Felicia Adebola Adedoyin Is Dead (Author Of Nigeria’s National Pledge Dies)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.