Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,274 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Kwankwaso, Obi Alliance: INEC Rules May Hamper LP/NNPP Merger - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwankwaso, Obi Alliance: INEC Rules May Hamper LP/NNPP Merger (44464 Views)

Atiku, Kwankwaso, Obi Discussing Merger To Wrest Power From APC - AriseTV / 2023: I Am In Talks With Kwankwaso, Obi & one of them may possibly come - Atiku / 2023: Kwankwaso, Obi Raise Stake In NNPP, LP Threaten APC, PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwankwaso, Obi Alliance: INEC Rules May Hamper LP/NNPP Merger by VULCAN(m): 1:35pm On Jun 19, 2022
You truly sound insane!

If you read that write up 10 times there is nowhere written that Peter Obi is moving to merge with Kwankwaso.

On the contrary it is Kwankwaso who is quoted as saying he is in talks with Peter Obi.

So it's either you have the reading comprehension of a 3yr old

Or you are just mentally off

AnambraPrince:
grin I said before that Peter Obi is just a political baby that is not street smart at all, otherwise the daft dunce would have known by now that all these merger talks is just a game by the North to ridicule him more. Kwankwaso is just playing him for a fool and he fell for it like a cheap N500 political prostitute.

But it's so funny and we are enjoying every minute of the show. Peter Obi's online bandits supporters should keep entertaining us with their radical foolishness grin grin

Same way they were screaming "consexus" candidate before, now it is "merger" grin
Re: Kwankwaso, Obi Alliance: INEC Rules May Hamper LP/NNPP Merger by Teenaira: 1:40pm On Jun 19, 2022
buckeyemedia:
To even show how useless The Labor Party is, even to find an ordinary place holder for VP from Northern Nigeria is difficult, they had to settle for a dirty rotten scoundrel in Doyin Okupe who told us in November 2013 that if APC exist for more than a year, we should call him a bastard.

This 2023 election is getting very interesting with all manners of Nick names emerging.

Tinubu, Jagaban AKA 'Emi lokan'
Dapo Abiodun AKA ' Eleyi'
Peter Obi AKA ' Twitter President'
Okuwa AKA ' Betrayer'
Doyin Okupe AKA 'Bastard'
etc, etc.

It is a good moment even though we are faced with many challenges we still have reasons to crack some good jokes.

Please add the ones you remember to grow the list.
Re: Kwankwaso, Obi Alliance: INEC Rules May Hamper LP/NNPP Merger by poiZon: 1:41pm On Jun 19, 2022
Iliveforever:

How many times have you guys done so about tinubu??

It’s always about Obi.
You tribalistic bigots will have no place in this election
R u okay?
Re: Kwankwaso, Obi Alliance: INEC Rules May Hamper LP/NNPP Merger by Preciousgift90: 2:08pm On Jun 19, 2022
AnambraPrince:
grin I said before that Peter Obi is just a political baby that is not street smart at all, otherwise the daft dunce would have known by now that all these merger talks is just a game by the North to ridicule him more. Kwankwaso is just playing him for a fool and he fell for it like a cheap N500 political prostitute.

But it's so funny and we are enjoying every minute of the show. Peter Obi's online bandits supporters should keep entertaining us with their radical foolishness grin grin

Same way they were screaming "consexus" candidate before, now it is "merger" grin

Bitter soul! Always in pain because of one man. Spits

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso, Obi Alliance: INEC Rules May Hamper LP/NNPP Merger by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jun 19, 2022
FalseProphet1:

I don't see this as a problem.

Kwankwaso can easily talk to his supporters to move to LP. When Rochas won the governorship election under APGA, we defected to APC and carried his supporters with him, Dave of Ebonyi state did the same thing, he went to APC with his supporters.

Kwankwaso is highly respected in the North, he can talk to all his supporters and aspirants to defect to LP and support his vision.

It's not an issue, cos we've seen it play out so many times.
Somebody that championed a party should dump it and join someone that just decide to tag along with another party some few weeks ago? Where is the wisdom in that?
Re: Kwankwaso, Obi Alliance: INEC Rules May Hamper LP/NNPP Merger by Simeonjoe1: 2:22pm On Jun 19, 2022
chatinent:
In all this initial gragra from Obi, Tinubu, and Atiku, and so on, one would think after the elections the country will become Paris.

Funny thing boss.
I know that irrespective who wins buhari will be a saints compared to them. All these guys are crooks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso, Obi Alliance: INEC Rules May Hamper LP/NNPP Merger by specialmati(m): 2:22pm On Jun 19, 2022
Teenaira:

I am more afraid of Peter Obi's presidency than that of the older Polithiefians
grin angry angry angry OK receive the spirit of boldness and reject the old money bags we will get our country moving forward again
Re: Kwankwaso, Obi Alliance: INEC Rules May Hamper LP/NNPP Merger by specialmati(m): 2:23pm On Jun 19, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Tinubu did nothing for Lagos State other than to use its resources to enrich himself even beyond his own imagination.
grin grin grin grin help me tell those agberos

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso, Obi Alliance: INEC Rules May Hamper LP/NNPP Merger by Chochovini: 2:37pm On Jun 19, 2022
SenatePresdo:
Obi can never be running mate to kwankwaso.

If kwankwaso can't be Obi's VP, then to your tenth oh Israel.

Everybody should go and test their popularity.
. I don‘t believe election is all about party but the candidate. Obi is the only contender here. To me, the rest are merely pretender. Obi will cut all their tickets.

Let me just take a stroll before all these paid tilumbun supporters come for me. Can‘t argue with empty brainy fellows.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso, Obi Alliance: INEC Rules May Hamper LP/NNPP Merger by ponishah: 2:52pm On Jun 19, 2022
Iliveforever:
Make una no Dey talk nonsense. You old sentimental criminals are just scared of the inevitable.
It was about the placeholder, now you’re concerned more about the merge. You think this politicians are too daft that they don’t plan ahead??

Vote who you want to vote and allow others vote who they want in peace.
Can't you make your point without insulting people.
Learn to be civil, e get why
Re: Kwankwaso, Obi Alliance: INEC Rules May Hamper LP/NNPP Merger by omisanjo(m): 2:56pm On Jun 19, 2022
U pple are too arrongant, What does Peter obi know in politics for kwankwaso to be his VP. With all dis noise u won't have up to 3m votes I bet dat.
FalseProphet1:

I don't see this as a problem.

Kwankwaso can easily talk to his supporters to move to LP. When Rochas won the governorship election under APGA, we defected to APC and carried his supporters with him, Dave of Ebonyi state did the same thing, he went to APC with his supporters.

Kwankwaso is highly respected in the North, he can talk to all his supporters and aspirants to defect to LP and support his vision.

It's not an issue, cos we've seen it play out so many times.
Re: Kwankwaso, Obi Alliance: INEC Rules May Hamper LP/NNPP Merger by JeogahII(m): 3:11pm On Jun 19, 2022
Alliance is the perfect word for it. Looking forward to it.
Re: Kwankwaso, Obi Alliance: INEC Rules May Hamper LP/NNPP Merger by waziri4biz: 3:20pm On Jun 19, 2022
samuelson06:
Let's forget about the merger. Peter Obi is better alone. Kwankwaso is not the only good politician in the North.
This is the problem.... Nigerian youths ignore political reality and expect Obi to win presidency without a strong northern vote capacity
Re: Kwankwaso, Obi Alliance: INEC Rules May Hamper LP/NNPP Merger by Walllee: 3:24pm On Jun 19, 2022
AnambraPrince:

An inconsequential nonentity in his own personal and extended family is calling his God a dounce.Siting in your one room,with your easy buy phone to feel important.You my guy is a funny caricature
Re: Kwankwaso, Obi Alliance: INEC Rules May Hamper LP/NNPP Merger by LordOfTheGame: 3:26pm On Jun 19, 2022
Prophets of doom and fifth columnists are already running wild on the post writing rubbish instead of focusing on their candidates and leaving Peter Obi alone.
Re: Kwankwaso, Obi Alliance: INEC Rules May Hamper LP/NNPP Merger by Iliveforever(m): 3:35pm On Jun 19, 2022
poiZon:

R u okay?

Is ur father ok?
Re: Kwankwaso, Obi Alliance: INEC Rules May Hamper LP/NNPP Merger by Iliveforever(m): 3:37pm On Jun 19, 2022
ponishah:

Can't you make your point without insulting people.
Learn to be civil, e get why

Those who will use because of tribal politics and go for atiku or tinubu instead of osinbajo or peter Obi deserves to be stoned not only insults
Re: Kwankwaso, Obi Alliance: INEC Rules May Hamper LP/NNPP Merger by dochenaj: 3:40pm On Jun 19, 2022
SenatePresdo:

If Obi was okay with VP. He would have remained in PDP, he would have been most favourable pick for VP slot for Atiku.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso, Obi Alliance: INEC Rules May Hamper LP/NNPP Merger by nkem1992: 3:48pm On Jun 19, 2022
SenatePresdo:

God bless your cranium matter.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso, Obi Alliance: INEC Rules May Hamper LP/NNPP Merger by Bundaweber: 4:27pm On Jun 19, 2022
saints2:
I doubt the INEC will be an issue... Merger won't affect any of the mentioned above.. Both parties have their legal adviser and they must have studied the terms and conditions of INEC so I don't think this will deter the merger

grin grin grin grin grin most of these parties that legal adviser position na for show
Re: Kwankwaso, Obi Alliance: INEC Rules May Hamper LP/NNPP Merger by hardayemmie(m): 4:32pm On Jun 19, 2022
AderonkeOlaniyi:
We Yoruba youths stand on the mandate of Peter Obi, whether in the rain or in the sun!!!

You and who
Re: Kwankwaso, Obi Alliance: INEC Rules May Hamper LP/NNPP Merger by Freebills12: 4:32pm On Jun 19, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]
Mynd44:
Problems
1. Both parties can't merge
2. A new party can't be formed

Solution
1. One candidate leaves his party and joins the other party

Problem from Solution
1. Peter Obi is poster boy for LP will he leave LP for NNPP?

2. It is difficult for Kwankwaso to leave NNPP for LP because

i. His party has strong candidates especially in the Northwest and it will be tedious for them to move to Labor with him
ii. Will candidates under LP be willing to forgo their candidacy for NNPP candidates or will NNPP candidates be willing to forgo their candidacy for LP candidates?

Solution to problems from Solution
Kwankwaso leaves alone to LP and abandon his candidates in NNPP but this will be the worst political move ever

Very easy, the merge should only be for the presidential election. APGA once adopted PDP candidate in presidential election, others parties have been doing that..
Re: Kwankwaso, Obi Alliance: INEC Rules May Hamper LP/NNPP Merger by ybn(m): 4:36pm On Jun 19, 2022
[quote author=nollytvgist22 post=113943807]https://dailypost.ng/2022/06/19/2023-uncertainty-for-peter-obi-kwankwaso-as-inec-rules-may-hamper-lp-nnpp-merger/[/quot

NNPP is only visible in Kano, not the entire North please. And no guarantee that it will even win entire Kano
Re: Kwankwaso, Obi Alliance: INEC Rules May Hamper LP/NNPP Merger by frakdon(m): 4:44pm On Jun 19, 2022
AnambraPrince:

You just registered this account, because you want to start saying rubbis.h, hiding behind the keyboard.
Re: Kwankwaso, Obi Alliance: INEC Rules May Hamper LP/NNPP Merger by Hakeem3(m): 5:28pm On Jun 19, 2022
inoki247:
lol Coalition beggars undecided undecided

Same as Buhari and Tinubu in 2015 that birthed the most incompetent party in the history of Nigeria
Re: Kwankwaso, Obi Alliance: INEC Rules May Hamper LP/NNPP Merger by samuelson06(m): 5:47pm On Jun 19, 2022
waziri4biz:

This is the problem.... Nigerian youths ignore political reality and expect Obi to win presidency without a strong northern vote capacity

I don't see any problem. Or do you want PO to go kneel for him? No! The man said he can't be a VP so WTF do you want me to say? Obi should look elsewhere abeg.
Re: Kwankwaso, Obi Alliance: INEC Rules May Hamper LP/NNPP Merger by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jun 19, 2022
AnambraPrince:
grin

It's consexual candidate o grin

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso, Obi Alliance: INEC Rules May Hamper LP/NNPP Merger by ponishah: 6:53pm On Jun 19, 2022
Iliveforever:

Those who will use because of tribal politics and go for atiku or tinubu instead of osinbajo or peter Obi deserves to be stoned not only insults
A vote for APC is drinking sniper to digest already swallowed cyanide capsule.

Yet, only an animal will try to force people to vote any candidate
Re: Kwankwaso, Obi Alliance: INEC Rules May Hamper LP/NNPP Merger by poiZon: 7:52pm On Jun 19, 2022
Iliveforever:

Is ur father ok?
R u okay?
Re: Kwankwaso, Obi Alliance: INEC Rules May Hamper LP/NNPP Merger by seunayantokun(m): 7:54pm On Jun 19, 2022
Mynd44:
Problems
1. Both parties can't merge
2. A new party can't be formed

Solution
1. One candidate leaves his party and joins the other party

Problem from Solution
1. Peter Obi is poster boy for LP will he leave LP for NNPP?

2. It is difficult for Kwankwaso to leave NNPP for LP because

i. His party has strong candidates especially in the Northwest and it will be tedious for them to move to Labor with him
ii. Will candidates under LP be willing to forgo their candidacy for NNPP candidates or will NNPP candidates be willing to forgo their candidacy for LP candidates?

Solution to problems from Solution
Kwankwaso leaves alone to LP and abandon his candidates in NNPP but this will be the worst political move ever
There are 1001 ways to kill a fowl, mind you. For those who want to see a solution, there is one but for naysayers, it remains impossible.
Re: Kwankwaso, Obi Alliance: INEC Rules May Hamper LP/NNPP Merger by Iliveforever(m): 7:59pm On Jun 19, 2022
poiZon:

R u okay?

Ask ur father if he’s ok
Re: Kwankwaso, Obi Alliance: INEC Rules May Hamper LP/NNPP Merger by Mune: 8:01pm On Jun 19, 2022
samuelson06:

This is just Obi's first attempt. Most likely, he won't make it. But I think it's better for him to test his popularity alone and know how to strategize next time. Same for Kwankwaso. Let them test their popularity.

However, I strongly believes Obi would get more votes than Kwankwaso nationwide. Forget about the makebelief cult-following of Kwankwaso. It's only in his state.

This is the naked truth people don't know about

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

National eID Card To Be Unveiled And Launched Tomorrow (Picture) / Where Seized Maxokada And Gokada Bikes Are Kept By LASG - Photos / IPOB Protesters Shot & Tear Gassed As Buhari Visits South Africa.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.