Stats: 3,156,064 members, 7,828,770 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

Kwankwaso, Obi Alliance: INEC Rules May Hamper LP/NNPP Merger - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwankwaso, Obi Alliance: INEC Rules May Hamper LP/NNPP Merger (44452 Views)

Atiku, Kwankwaso, Obi Discussing Merger To Wrest Power From APC - AriseTV / 2023: I Am In Talks With Kwankwaso, Obi & one of them may possibly come - Atiku / 2023: Kwankwaso, Obi Raise Stake In NNPP, LP Threaten APC, PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwankwaso, Obi Alliance: INEC Rules May Hamper LP/NNPP Merger by Gentlevip: 8:15am On Jun 19, 2022
Dreamings is allowes grin grin

Re: Kwankwaso, Obi Alliance: INEC Rules May Hamper LP/NNPP Merger by Iliveforever(m): 8:16am On Jun 19, 2022
temitope27:
They will both fail

And bobo Chicago will become the president cheesy
Re: Kwankwaso, Obi Alliance: INEC Rules May Hamper LP/NNPP Merger by Mrpojj(m): 8:16am On Jun 19, 2022
Mynd44:
Problems
1. Both parties can't merge
2. A new party can't be formed

Solution
1. One candidate leaves his party and joins the other party

Problem from Solution
1. Peter Obi is poster boy for LP will he leave LP for NNPP?

2. It is difficult for Kwankwaso to leave NNPP for LP because

i. His party has strong candidates especially in the Northwest and it will be tedious for them to move to Labor with him
ii. Will candidates under LP be willing to forgo their candidacy for NNPP candidates or will NNPP candidates be willing to forgo their candidacy for LP candidates?

Solution to problems from Solution
Kwankwaso leaves alone to LP and abandon his candidates in NNPP but this will be the worst political move ever
See how you make something simple to look complicated
Just because u don't want it to happen
Re: Kwankwaso, Obi Alliance: INEC Rules May Hamper LP/NNPP Merger by specialmati(m): 8:16am On Jun 19, 2022
KGD10:

What did Obi do in Anambra? Abeg shift
grin grin grin grin most of you always reason backwards, you are asking me what Obi did in anambra like am anambra. If you want to know what he did in anambra go to anambra and visit the government House for them to give a documentary of all his work in anambra. We have other Igbos in government why is Obi being talked about everywhere. The likes of orji, rochas etc are there but common sense won't tell you there is something different with Obi that every sane person likes. Learn to be wise na hope you are not using your youthful energy to support the old money bags
Re: Kwankwaso, Obi Alliance: INEC Rules May Hamper LP/NNPP Merger by Makowonda: 8:19am On Jun 19, 2022
Let's assume these political parties are football clubs,this is what the UCL group would look like:
1.Real Madrid(APC)
2.Bayern Munich(PDP)
3.Crystal Palace(NNPP).
4.Wigan(LP)
The two clubs that will make it to the next round is highly predictable.

Re: Kwankwaso, Obi Alliance: INEC Rules May Hamper LP/NNPP Merger by Jack005(m): 8:19am On Jun 19, 2022
Mynd44:
Problems

Solution

Problem from Solution

i. His party has strong candidates especially in the Northwest and it will be tedious for them to move to Labor with him
ii. Will candidates under LP be willing to forgo their candidacy for NNPP candidates or will NNPP candidates be willing to forgo their candidacy for LP candidates?

Kwankwaso leaves alone to LP and abandon his candidates in NNPP but this will be the worst political move ever
Worst political move? You know that he can always switch back to NNPp if it doesn't work out. Kwankwaso knows he doesn't stand a chance to become a president in NNPP, Obi stands a better chance.
Re: Kwankwaso, Obi Alliance: INEC Rules May Hamper LP/NNPP Merger by Globad(f): 8:19am On Jun 19, 2022
saints2:
I doubt the INEC will be an issue... Merger won't affect any of the mentioned above.. Both parties have their legal adviser and they must have studied the terms and conditions of INEC so I don't think this will deter the merger

Assumptions
Re: Kwankwaso, Obi Alliance: INEC Rules May Hamper LP/NNPP Merger by WhatCanIsay(m): 8:20am On Jun 19, 2022
Mynd44:
Problems

Solution

Problem from Solution

There's no serious problem at all. "If" Kwankwaso becomes the VP, he can easily collapse his structure specifically for the presidential election.

After the election if both wins, those that won other elections under any of the parties can defect to the other party based on arrangement. Or is defecting against the law? No

A case of moles for mountains.
Re: Kwankwaso, Obi Alliance: INEC Rules May Hamper LP/NNPP Merger by sukar886: 8:20am On Jun 19, 2022
Why are this northerns so greeedy , buhari is still ruling and they want to enter for another 8 years , una no get conscience ... Why not allow obi since he is from southern .... Na wahoo

Re: Kwankwaso, Obi Alliance: INEC Rules May Hamper LP/NNPP Merger by Jack005(m): 8:21am On Jun 19, 2022
inoki247:
lol Coalition beggars undecided undecided
Says a nobody.. Bigot wey dey fool himself for faceless forum.. Who's your father?

Re: Kwankwaso, Obi Alliance: INEC Rules May Hamper LP/NNPP Merger by KGD10: 8:21am On Jun 19, 2022
specialmati:
grin grin grin grin most of you always reason backwards, you are asking me what Obi did in anambra like am anambra. If you want to know what he did in anambra go to anambra and visit the government House for them to give a documentary of all his work in anambra. We have other Igbos in government why is Obi being talked about everywhere. The likes of orji, rochas etc are there but common sense won't tell you there is something different with Obi that every sane person likes. Learn to be wise na hope you are not using your youthful energy to support the old money bags

Abegi. Nothing dey there.

Obi can't even compare to 1/4 of Tinubu's achievement. Tinubu is Lagos' template and blueprint. We need his brain in Nigeria. He's intelligent and a first class graduate and has done well in Lagos. If he can transform Nigeria like he did to Lagos, he would have done well.

Re: Kwankwaso, Obi Alliance: INEC Rules May Hamper LP/NNPP Merger by DonTattaglia: 8:21am On Jun 19, 2022
AnambraPrince:
grin I said before that Peter Obi is just a political baby that is not street smart at all, otherwise the daft dunce would have known by now that all these merger talks is just a game by the North to ridicule him more. Kwankwaso is just playing him for a fool and he fell for it like a cheap N500 political prostitute.

But it's so funny and we are enjoying every minute of the show. Peter Obi's online bandits supporters should keep entertaining us with their radical foolishness grin grin

Same way they were screaming "consexus" candidate before, now it is "merger" grin

Another OTONDO sighted.. I swear, u haven't made a single intelligent point. Abeg shift.
Re: Kwankwaso, Obi Alliance: INEC Rules May Hamper LP/NNPP Merger by Nobody: 8:21am On Jun 19, 2022
SenatePresdo:
Obi can never be running mate to kwankwaso.

If kwankwaso can't be Obi's VP, then to your tenth oh Israel.

Everybody should go and test their popularity.

But Kwankwaso is far stronger than Obi nationally? Obi cannot hold a candle to him in all respect

Re: Kwankwaso, Obi Alliance: INEC Rules May Hamper LP/NNPP Merger by 007inc: 8:22am On Jun 19, 2022
Mynd44:
Problems

Solution

Problem from Solution

Everything you stated here are 100% false. It shows you know nothing about electoral laws. Obviously you just an APC fan Boy as you have shown since 2015 . Next!
Re: Kwankwaso, Obi Alliance: INEC Rules May Hamper LP/NNPP Merger by FalseProphet1(m): 8:25am On Jun 19, 2022
Mynd44:

And the candidates that won primary under NNPP?

Will all the candidates of LP step down for them?
I believe they'll arrive at a common ground. Whoever defects shouldn't be the problem as long as Peter Obi maintains his ticket as the Presidential candidate and Kwankwaso his vice. The major reason for the merger is to create a formidable force that will depose APC and PDP.

Re: Kwankwaso, Obi Alliance: INEC Rules May Hamper LP/NNPP Merger by omowumi9: 8:25am On Jun 19, 2022
Can a Presidential candidate from a party that has already submitted his name to INEC contest as President or Vice President under another party?
Re: Kwankwaso, Obi Alliance: INEC Rules May Hamper LP/NNPP Merger by XYZo: 8:25am On Jun 19, 2022
yusfatedeeprof:
Beggars can't be choosers. They are begging Kwankwaso for a merger but still want to dictate the terms and conditions for Kwankwaso. Who does that? cheesy

Only a stupid person would accept such arrangement. Imagine your beggars still trying to turn you to their puppet at the same time. grin grin

YuafaTIGER NA u be dt grin
Re: Kwankwaso, Obi Alliance: INEC Rules May Hamper LP/NNPP Merger by Oracleforce: 8:26am On Jun 19, 2022
Kwakwanso cannot become the Vice President to Obi Peter.

Because there were both governors at the same time and kwalwaso has more influence in the north than Obi in the south east....

The Kwakwaso movement in the entire north is so powerful.
Re: Kwankwaso, Obi Alliance: INEC Rules May Hamper LP/NNPP Merger by FalseProphet1(m): 8:27am On Jun 19, 2022
Adexchelsea19:
This is funny. Kwankwaso started NNPC and the party is very strong in the north. He’s the founder of his party and they can easily win one or two sits in the house of assembly and maybe governorship elections. Obi is not the owner of LP, in fact he just defected to the party few weeks ago… so who is suppose to move to the other party amongs these two? It’s obi… no sentiments
You have a point here. Peter Obi can defect and join Kwankwaso provided that he'll remain theirs presidential candidate.

Kwankwaso started the party so he has nothing to loose as the founder, chairman, and VP, after Obi's tenure he can run for president.

Re: Kwankwaso, Obi Alliance: INEC Rules May Hamper LP/NNPP Merger by GoodGovernance: 8:29am On Jun 19, 2022
Walkee:
will INEC allow someone who has already submitted his name as presidential candidate to suddenly switch to VP in another party?

I wonder ooo
Re: Kwankwaso, Obi Alliance: INEC Rules May Hamper LP/NNPP Merger by Mrshocker(m): 8:31am On Jun 19, 2022
Atiku,Obi,Kwankazo are all in pdp in 2019 and they were defeated. now they are devided to 3 parties and you people still thinking of winning Apc that have more governors than 2019 with stronger united committee's machinery. they will win with the biggest margin in history. even if they field dead abacha as there presidential aspirant.

Re: Kwankwaso, Obi Alliance: INEC Rules May Hamper LP/NNPP Merger by specialmati(m): 8:32am On Jun 19, 2022
KGD10:

Abegi. Nothing dey there.

Obi can't even compare to 1/4 of Tinubu's achievement. Tinubu is Lagos' template and blueprint. We need his brain in Nigeria. He's intelligent and a first class graduate and has done well in Lagos. If he can transform Nigeria like he did to Lagos, he would have done well.
grin grin grin grin you are very very currupt so you want Lagos landlord to become nigeria landlord. I know deep down most of you never like or loved this country. Once una palm are greesed to hell with whatever happens. If it were to be a country full of good people tell me on what grounds will APC as a party still hold on to power . What will be their campaign promises this time. Why will someone with his senses intact want to support a party that crippled what was left of a country with another old money bags. Just tell me
Re: Kwankwaso, Obi Alliance: INEC Rules May Hamper LP/NNPP Merger by Dshocker(m): 8:33am On Jun 19, 2022
AnambraPrince:
grin I said before that Peter Obi is just a political baby that is not street smart at all, otherwise the daft dunce would have known by now that all these merger talks is just a game by the North to ridicule him more. Kwankwaso is just playing him for a fool and he fell for it like a cheap N500 political prostitute.

But it's so funny and we are enjoying every minute of the show. Peter Obi's online bandits supporters should keep entertaining us with their radical foolishness grin grin

Same way they were screaming "consexus" candidate before, now it is "merger" grin

I can bet you, that the same Obi you are saying is not smart, in all ramifications has achieved more in life, than any two people put together from your hometown.

You wey smart, wetin you don achieve?....So calm down.
Re: Kwankwaso, Obi Alliance: INEC Rules May Hamper LP/NNPP Merger by Zibi1(m): 8:35am On Jun 19, 2022
Buhari and Tinubu collapsed their structure to form an alliance. It can't be difficult for Kwankwaso and PO
Mynd44:
Problems

Solution

Problem from Solution

Re: Kwankwaso, Obi Alliance: INEC Rules May Hamper LP/NNPP Merger by KGD10: 8:35am On Jun 19, 2022
specialmati:
grin grin grin grin you are very very currupt so you want Lagos landlord to become nigeria landlord. I know deep down most of you never like or loved this country. Once una palm are greesed to hell with whatever happens. If it were to be a country full of good people tell me on what grounds will APC as a party still hold on to power . What will be their campaign promises this time. Why will someone with his senses intact want to support a party that crippled what was left of a country with another old money bags. Just tell me

Same Lagos landlord that made Lagos a city hub that Igbos flee to, in numbers? Abeg, we want that landlord to make Nigeria a better place too.

Re: Kwankwaso, Obi Alliance: INEC Rules May Hamper LP/NNPP Merger by agabaI23(m): 8:35am On Jun 19, 2022
saints2:
I doubt the INEC will be an issue... Merger won't affect any of the mentioned above.. Both parties have their legal adviser and they must have studied the terms and conditions of INEC so I don't think this will deter the merger
People are telling you what they wish
Re: Kwankwaso, Obi Alliance: INEC Rules May Hamper LP/NNPP Merger by FuckOsuPigs: 8:36am On Jun 19, 2022
saints2:

Get the Electoral Acts 32 and 29
Re: Kwankwaso, Obi Alliance: INEC Rules May Hamper LP/NNPP Merger by Toks2008(m): 8:38am On Jun 19, 2022
Mynd44:
Problems

Solution

Problem from Solution

Stop writing ignorantly, merging can still happen.

It is cross carpeting that is not allowed but merging can happen.
Re: Kwankwaso, Obi Alliance: INEC Rules May Hamper LP/NNPP Merger by Lilimax(f): 8:39am On Jun 19, 2022
Abujason:
So How was APC formed? Was it not by merger of different political parties or will it be different now because somebody’s lifetime ambition to become president is threatened?
You got it right. They are all fidgeting because a formidable and sellable alliance is on the way .
God will put all of them to shame. AMEN

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Ongoing FG Road Projects In The South-East In Pictures / Charly Boy Reacts To Alex Badeh's Death By Assassination / President Tinubu Meets With Wike, El-Rufai In Aso Rock

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56