Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,974 members, 7,852,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:21 PM

How I Caught My Wife-to-be And Her Younger Brother In My Bedroom – Man Narrates - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Caught My Wife-to-be And Her Younger Brother In My Bedroom – Man Narrates (2056 Views)

I Don't Like Her, I Like Her Younger Sister / How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday / US Lady Cries Out As Her Younger Nigerian Hubby Goes Unreachable (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Caught My Wife-to-be And Her Younger Brother In My Bedroom – Man Narrates by EkiranAlexmedia(m): 11:47am On Jun 19, 2022
How I Caught My Wife-to-be And Her Younger Brother In My Bedroom – Man Narrates

A man is still reeling from his fiancée’s shocking heartbreak after he discovered she was cheating on him.
He took to Telegram to tell how he nabbed his future wife-to-be in his own bedroom with her brother.

The man claimed that he had already begun marriage preparations and had gone to pay her dowry the previous year.

He invited her to move in with him so that they could begin purchasing items for the wedding ceremony.

For reasons known to her, she wanted her younger brother to move into her fiancé’s place which her man obliged.

The man, however became suspicious of their behaviour as he noticed their closeness was unusual, so he installed CCTV cameras in his bedroom.

Sadly his fears were confirmed when he watch footage from the hidden cameras and it angered him so much.
The man watched from the video how her younger brother was making love to her. She was even telling him not to tell anyone.
The experience was so disheartening for the man

2 Likes

Re: How I Caught My Wife-to-be And Her Younger Brother In My Bedroom – Man Narrates by flejnr2(f): 11:48am On Jun 19, 2022
Worst things are happening even father and daughter

1 Like

Re: How I Caught My Wife-to-be And Her Younger Brother In My Bedroom – Man Narrates by Emma2Seconds: 11:52am On Jun 19, 2022
Where does it happened
Re: How I Caught My Wife-to-be And Her Younger Brother In My Bedroom – Man Narrates by Kollins11: 11:54am On Jun 19, 2022
Women are usel*ss.. All of th*m

1 Like

Re: How I Caught My Wife-to-be And Her Younger Brother In My Bedroom – Man Narrates by AmazingELixir: 11:58am On Jun 19, 2022
grin grin grin

I don't know if it's me....there's something that sounds odd about the the term "future-wife-to-be" the term can easily be translated as "future-wife-future"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Caught My Wife-to-be And Her Younger Brother In My Bedroom – Man Narrates by lathrowinger: 12:03pm On Jun 19, 2022
grin
Re: How I Caught My Wife-to-be And Her Younger Brother In My Bedroom – Man Narrates by InfinityFabric: 12:13pm On Jun 19, 2022
This is why you verify, verify and verify. You can't trust a woman.
This man get sense sha, make e get full sense by
- Collecting the dowry
- Send her packing

Which ever one comes first.

1 Like

Re: How I Caught My Wife-to-be And Her Younger Brother In My Bedroom – Man Narrates by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jun 19, 2022
Fake... undecided

And if it were real, he could be sued... Retárd
Re: How I Caught My Wife-to-be And Her Younger Brother In My Bedroom – Man Narrates by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jun 19, 2022
Kollins11:
Women are usel*ss.. All of th*m
Did your father conceive you? undecided

1 Like

Re: How I Caught My Wife-to-be And Her Younger Brother In My Bedroom – Man Narrates by Chaos14: 12:33pm On Jun 19, 2022
They have been doing this for a long time. Even musa caught them
Re: How I Caught My Wife-to-be And Her Younger Brother In My Bedroom – Man Narrates by Onyiiobi7735(m): 12:37pm On Jun 19, 2022
angry angryIncest brings a more terrible curse than even murder itself,and the consequences are never blotted away easily. Forget what Nollywood crappy films try to make us believe.
Incest brings a more terrible curse that devastates the family for generations,making it an object of ridicule, detesting.
Re: How I Caught My Wife-to-be And Her Younger Brother In My Bedroom – Man Narrates by Conwarden: 1:27pm On Jun 19, 2022
Terrible.

Meanwhile . . . Yahoo will almost come to an end if only their herbalists ask these useless scumbags to sleep with their mothers and sisters.

angry

Life sentence for all scammers . . . Including paternity fraudsters!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Caught My Wife-to-be And Her Younger Brother In My Bedroom – Man Narrates by Mhykel217(m): 2:52pm On Jun 19, 2022
BoredBerry:
Fake... undecided
And if it were real, he could be sued... Retárd

Sued for wah excatly

(1) (Reply)

BAD THOUGHTS!! How Do I Stop Thinking Another Guy Is F*cking My Babe? / After Food, Men Think Of Sex / What’s The Name Of This Woman , Sorry Snake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.