Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,531 members, 7,819,912 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

US Lady Cries Out As Her Younger Nigerian Hubby Goes Unreachable (pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / US Lady Cries Out As Her Younger Nigerian Hubby Goes Unreachable (pics) (52077 Views)

Meet US Lady Who Moved To Ukraine To Strip For Ukrainian Soldiers (photos) / I Don't Like Her, I Like Her Younger Sister / See What I Saw In My Hubby’s Phone, I'll Skin That Bitch Alive - Lady Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

US Lady Cries Out As Her Younger Nigerian Hubby Goes Unreachable (pics) by Towncrier247: 2:35pm On Oct 11, 2017
An American lady, Lisa Flowers who is married to a much younger Nigerian man, Nelson has taken to Facebook to plead with Nigerians to help her find out what happened to her husband as she has been unable to communicate with him since Thursday. She revealed that she has been getting conflicting news from his family. SHe wrote;

My Nigerian family and friends - I need your help to find out what has happened to My Sweetness, Nelson De'Enabry. Since Thursday morning there has been conflicting news from his family members concerning his well being and if he is even alive. I have no proof from his family that he has left this earth. Please reach out to one another to help me find the truth about this situation with Nelson De'Enabry.

http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/us-lady-cries-out-as-her-younger-nigerian-hubby-goes-unreachable-pics

1 Like 6 Shares

Re: US Lady Cries Out As Her Younger Nigerian Hubby Goes Unreachable (pics) by Towncrier247: 2:36pm On Oct 11, 2017

1 Like

Re: US Lady Cries Out As Her Younger Nigerian Hubby Goes Unreachable (pics) by Adaumunocha(f): 2:45pm On Oct 11, 2017
I pray he's alive.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Lady Cries Out As Her Younger Nigerian Hubby Goes Unreachable (pics) by dayleke: 2:47pm On Oct 11, 2017
Not enough info joor...
Hope all is well with him....
A lot of scenarios could be playing out right now...

1 Like

Re: US Lady Cries Out As Her Younger Nigerian Hubby Goes Unreachable (pics) by Nobody: 3:04pm On Oct 11, 2017
shocked

Is he in Nigeria or US? undecided

Who knows that guy is juz here wandering , reading FP & very active in romance section... cheesy

83 Likes 2 Shares

Re: US Lady Cries Out As Her Younger Nigerian Hubby Goes Unreachable (pics) by LexngtonSteele: 3:20pm On Oct 11, 2017
Hope he didn't fake his kidnap to extort ransom out of her.

Sorry, but humans can be untrustworthy.

May he be found safe and sound if otherwise

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Lady Cries Out As Her Younger Nigerian Hubby Goes Unreachable (pics) by bedford101(m): 3:22pm On Oct 11, 2017
Them won bill you now madam.... grin

101 Likes 5 Shares

Re: US Lady Cries Out As Her Younger Nigerian Hubby Goes Unreachable (pics) by cristianisraeli: 3:24pm On Oct 11, 2017
Towncrier247:
An American lady, Lisa Flowers who is married to a much younger Nigerian man, Nelson has taken to Facebook to plead with Nigerians to help her find out what happened to her husband as she has been unable to communicate with him since Thursday. She revealed that she has been getting conflicting news from his family. SHe wrote;

My Nigerian family and friends - I need your help to find out what has happened to My Sweetness, Nelson De'Enabry. Since Thursday morning there has been conflicting news from his family members concerning his well being and if he is even alive. I have no proof from his family that he has left this earth. Please reach out to one another to help me find the truth about this situation with Nelson De'Enabry.

the woman is offically nigeria whipped!!!

10 Likes

Re: US Lady Cries Out As Her Younger Nigerian Hubby Goes Unreachable (pics) by LifeofAirforce(m): 3:25pm On Oct 11, 2017
Hope he didn't take his own kidnap grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: US Lady Cries Out As Her Younger Nigerian Hubby Goes Unreachable (pics) by Nobody: 3:31pm On Oct 11, 2017
chai,Nelson De'Enabry .don jazz dis mumu oyinbo lady

d beginning of struggling for green passport, is the beginning of wisdom

7 Likes

Re: US Lady Cries Out As Her Younger Nigerian Hubby Goes Unreachable (pics) by BlackDBagba: 3:31pm On Oct 11, 2017
grin
Re: US Lady Cries Out As Her Younger Nigerian Hubby Goes Unreachable (pics) by pocohantas(f): 3:33pm On Oct 11, 2017
He is with his homebase wife, just chill, he would be back to you soon. If he is dead, I doubt they'll hide it from her, they would want to get burial levy from her sef.

On a second thought, the guy and his family might be scaring her intentionally, all to extort her, via a staged kidnap.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Lady Cries Out As Her Younger Nigerian Hubby Goes Unreachable (pics) by Coldfeets: 4:59pm On Oct 11, 2017
LexngtonSteele:

Are you thinking what I am thot?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Lady Cries Out As Her Younger Nigerian Hubby Goes Unreachable (pics) by muller101(m): 5:48pm On Oct 11, 2017
Woman forget you have been swindled. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Lady Cries Out As Her Younger Nigerian Hubby Goes Unreachable (pics) by Egein(m): 6:33pm On Oct 11, 2017
HR Manager: So tell us what you did in your last role?
ME: I worked as a monocotyledon cremator Ma.
HR Manager: I have never heard of that before, can you explain further please.
ME: I roast maize Ma.
HR Manager: Get out of my office.

113 Likes 9 Shares

Re: US Lady Cries Out As Her Younger Nigerian Hubby Goes Unreachable (pics) by Ericaikince(m): 6:33pm On Oct 11, 2017
What do u expect when he has attain the visa... Pls I'm loving and single and my line is always reachable grin grin

3 Likes

Re: US Lady Cries Out As Her Younger Nigerian Hubby Goes Unreachable (pics) by cristianisraeli: 6:34pm On Oct 11, 2017
LexngtonSteele:

hahahah you sabi the game

1 Like

Re: US Lady Cries Out As Her Younger Nigerian Hubby Goes Unreachable (pics) by AntiWailer: 6:34pm On Oct 11, 2017
grin

The boy iyaf finished business
Re: US Lady Cries Out As Her Younger Nigerian Hubby Goes Unreachable (pics) by princechiemekam(m): 6:35pm On Oct 11, 2017
K
Re: US Lady Cries Out As Her Younger Nigerian Hubby Goes Unreachable (pics) by donblade85555(m): 6:35pm On Oct 11, 2017
sorry my dear.....they call it dupe in your side. but it is called 419 here

anyway for funny jokes and riddles that will make you laugh like mad visit www.laughkillme.com
Re: US Lady Cries Out As Her Younger Nigerian Hubby Goes Unreachable (pics) by 9jayes: 6:36pm On Oct 11, 2017
Hmmmm i dey here dey chil she dey find me
Re: US Lady Cries Out As Her Younger Nigerian Hubby Goes Unreachable (pics) by Nobody: 6:36pm On Oct 11, 2017
this is what happens when u finally get your green card...granny u have been played..pele
Re: US Lady Cries Out As Her Younger Nigerian Hubby Goes Unreachable (pics) by kabakaauu: 6:36pm On Oct 11, 2017
Hmmmm whity check if he is with any of your belonging... If yes my dear sorry .... Na chup the guy don chup you..

Breaking
FG to pay Nnamdi kanu 2million naira over ECOWAS human rights case

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUVJ7ZxkLEw

Please why is no body helping this guys

3 Likes

Re: US Lady Cries Out As Her Younger Nigerian Hubby Goes Unreachable (pics) by SenorFax(m): 6:36pm On Oct 11, 2017
He's back in Nigeria.
With his real family
You are simply his American family
You self go and get American boyfriend

1 Like

Re: US Lady Cries Out As Her Younger Nigerian Hubby Goes Unreachable (pics) by Sirheny007(m): 6:37pm On Oct 11, 2017

10 Likes

Re: US Lady Cries Out As Her Younger Nigerian Hubby Goes Unreachable (pics) by Praktikals(m): 6:37pm On Oct 11, 2017
Oyinbo don enter one chance.
Re: US Lady Cries Out As Her Younger Nigerian Hubby Goes Unreachable (pics) by Nobody: 6:38pm On Oct 11, 2017
Sure scam

1 Like

Re: US Lady Cries Out As Her Younger Nigerian Hubby Goes Unreachable (pics) by Fxwarrior: 6:38pm On Oct 11, 2017
Adaumunocha:
I pray he's alive.

Warri boy no dey carry last. Area! It seems the dude has eloped. She seemed happy with him but seems dude had something up. So bad.
Re: US Lady Cries Out As Her Younger Nigerian Hubby Goes Unreachable (pics) by Nobody: 6:38pm On Oct 11, 2017
pocohantas:
He is with his homebase wife, just chill, he would be back to you soon. If he is dead, I doubt they'll hide it from her, they would want to get burial levy from her sef.

On a second thought, the guy and his family might be scaring her intentionally, all to extort her, via a staged kidnap.

Over sabi!! �

1 Like

Okk
Re: US Lady Cries Out As Her Younger Nigerian Hubby Goes Unreachable (pics) by Nobody: 6:39pm On Oct 11, 2017
[quote author=Sirheny007 post=61326496][/quote] lolx...the hustle is real bro

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is My Girlfriend Selfish Or She Is Right? / The Wedding Card Of IBB And Late Maryam Babangida. / The Madam At The Top

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.