Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,991 members, 7,821,453 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

Protest Against Closure Of Mbaka’s Adoration Ministries In Enugu (video) - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Protest Against Closure Of Mbaka’s Adoration Ministries In Enugu (video) (48292 Views)

Mbaka Distances Himself From Protest Against Closure Of His Adoration Ministry / My Take On How Mbaka Disgraced Peter Obi: Alter Of Mbaka, Not Of God / Widow Gets Lincoln Navigator From Omega Power Ministries In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protest Against Closure Of Mbaka’s Adoration Ministries In Enugu (video) by MrSquint: 9:06am On Jun 20, 2022
I told someone hat the first person that'll betray Peter Obi publicly go be man of his tribe.

My guess was right
This one come be clergy man wey like money.

Abeg where and where the said Mbaka don donate money before ? Why does he feel so entitled ? Oga collector in the name of god well done Ooh
Re: Protest Against Closure Of Mbaka’s Adoration Ministries In Enugu (video) by desiredhome: 9:08am On Jun 20, 2022
texazzpete:

You still have a long way to go in English comprehension. Read the OP. The church wasn’t closed ‘because he spoke out against a politician’. It was closed because Mbaka has gone rogue.

He is free to buy a plot of land, renounce his position as a Catholic priest and open his own church where he can be the center of attraction as he desires…and even demand for more and more money.

Trash as expected from the bitter heart people..... Is it until he spoke against PO now that they have to close the center.......
Is like you lack comprehension, my point is if it was a government that closes a center of worship will you still say the same thing as you are saying now?
Re: Protest Against Closure Of Mbaka’s Adoration Ministries In Enugu (video) by desiredhome: 9:10am On Jun 20, 2022
Truejihadistont:

You think you're being logical but you're not!
Good for you....
Re: Protest Against Closure Of Mbaka’s Adoration Ministries In Enugu (video) by charlypoker(m): 9:25am On Jun 20, 2022
Thank God the Catholic Dioceses of Enugu has come to their sense to know that Mbaka is scam and compromising fellow grin grin

He should be suspended too, he is not God
Re: Protest Against Closure Of Mbaka’s Adoration Ministries In Enugu (video) by lionD: 10:01am On Jun 20, 2022
InvertedHammer:
/

The Bishop screwed up. He should have transferred Ejike Mbaka to Zamfara, Adamawa or Borno State on a loan.

/

If you like put light in darkness, it can never make it lesser light. Wherever they like let them send Mbaka, he will still remain Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka. For the Holy Spirit is his power. Aká anaghí ekpuchi ónwa!
Re: Protest Against Closure Of Mbaka’s Adoration Ministries In Enugu (video) by McStoic(m): 10:04am On Jun 20, 2022
Miracle2020:
mbaka was insulting buhari, oyedepo is insulting buhari, Bishop kukah is insulting buhari. Nobody said or is saying anything.
Peter Obi is not ready for criticism ,therefore he is not going to be a president of this country.

My dear your level of understanding is irritating me okay... Shift
Re: Protest Against Closure Of Mbaka’s Adoration Ministries In Enugu (video) by Riptider(f): 11:34am On Jun 20, 2022
You even spewed more trash.
desiredhome:

Trash as expected from the bitter heart people..... Is it until he spoke against PO now that they have to close the center.......
Is like you lack comprehension, my point is if it was a government that closes a center of worship will you still say the same thing as you are saying now?
Re: Protest Against Closure Of Mbaka’s Adoration Ministries In Enugu (video) by Miracle2020: 11:55am On Jun 20, 2022
themanderon:
He should have called his flock to order. Is he trying to tug with his bishop ni? These people are terribly misguided and do not know the true meaning of Christianity. To them Mbaka's word is law unto them and not the word of God. Look at that one screaming no more Onaga and she was asked what the Bishop did and she couldn't give any reply but simply walked away. She may not even know what the protest is about. Herd mentality is very dangerous.
Peter obi is stingy!!!
Re: Protest Against Closure Of Mbaka’s Adoration Ministries In Enugu (video) by Miracle2020: 12:01pm On Jun 20, 2022
HIPROFILE:

It is not because he spoke against a politician dont twist this to suit your support for Mbaka.

Every organization has a guideline and the Catholic church is not exempted

Mbaka has been warned severally by the head of Enugu Chaplaincy under which the adoration ministry is covered but he kept doing same and this particular one is again contrary to the church guidelines and its teachings. You can not course a man just because he refused to give you Money of which the man in question only asked you to show him your project so he can see how and where to help from but can not send money to anyone and generally there is nothing wrong with that.

Mbaka said in 2015 that his god told him Buhari is a messiah sent to rescue Nigeria but what do we have its high time they stop him else he will do more harm than good to the Church by loosing her believers.

So as you are now if you ask someone for money and he refused to give you start to course the fellow you support that??

Mbaka no try he messed up simple!
mentioned one curse that mbaka cursed Peter Obi? Mbaka said his mind,Peter OBI is stingy and everybody knows that.
When he insulted buhari,where was the bishop?
You can close adoration ministry but you cannot force people to vote for Peter Obi.
So if Peter Obi become president,nobody will dare to criticize him abi?
Re: Protest Against Closure Of Mbaka’s Adoration Ministries In Enugu (video) by luluman: 12:09pm On Jun 20, 2022
Fira09:
He was the one that caused it ,how will a Rev.father say that someone cannot become a president.

Is rev.ejike mbaka a GOD?
Like if you are not in support of rev mbaka and share if you are in support of him.
I concur.
Re: Protest Against Closure Of Mbaka’s Adoration Ministries In Enugu (video) by doshiyad1: 12:24pm On Jun 20, 2022
Emilokan2023:
sad angry

Honestly, you got my ribs creaking as this you vawulence level high oh! how him go fit jump this one pass now tongue tongue undecided undecided
Re: Protest Against Closure Of Mbaka’s Adoration Ministries In Enugu (video) by doshiyad1: 12:26pm On Jun 20, 2022
Emilokan2023:
sad angry

Honestly, you got my ribs creaking as this you vawulence level high oh! how him go fit jump this one pass now tongue tongue undecided undecided
Re: Protest Against Closure Of Mbaka’s Adoration Ministries In Enugu (video) by texazzpete(m): 12:43pm On Jun 20, 2022
desiredhome:

A government has no right to close the center unless the content breaks the laws of the land, so for sure I wouldn’t be saying the same thing I’m saying now. How is this concept so difficult for you to grasp? Have you had tertiary education yet?

The Catholic Church (Enugu Diocese) owns the grounds and has the right to assign priests there. They have the right and responsibility to apply disciplinary measures on errant priests, and that has been done here.

Why are you putting up brainless hypotheticals that clearly do not apply here?

Let me check your post history if you’re even one of the childish bigots that plague this forum.
Re: Protest Against Closure Of Mbaka’s Adoration Ministries In Enugu (video) by Charlesochigbog: 12:46pm On Jun 20, 2022
Father mbaka should please mind her priesthood and leave obi and politicains alone,nothing concerns religion and politics
Re: Protest Against Closure Of Mbaka’s Adoration Ministries In Enugu (video) by Henadih(m): 12:48pm On Jun 20, 2022
Re: Protest Against Closure Of Mbaka’s Adoration Ministries In Enugu (video) by HIPROFILE(m): 1:02pm On Jun 20, 2022
Miracle2020:
mentioned one curse that mbaka cursed Peter Obi? Mbaka said his mind,Peter OBI is stingy and everybody knows that.
When he insulted buhari,where was the bishop?
You can close adoration ministry but you cannot force people to vote for Peter Obi.
So if Peter Obi become president,nobody will dare to criticize him abi?

Bro there is a huge difference between a prudent person and a stingy person Peter Obi is a prudent spender and it is not a surprise to see him as such He is a business man no legit and serious business person will part with his money for nothing meaningful. that thing must worth the money he is giving.

Mbaka cant be that naive to understand this well that is one problem in the catholic church they do accept primary school cert to become priests hence breeding priests with very low understanding.

If only you know what Peter Obi has giving to churches in and outside Anambra.

This is a man that single handedly built a church.

Mbaka placed a cursed when he said Obi will not win election… is Mbaka God Nigeria is still struggle through Buhari mess whom he Mbaka praised in 2015, prayed for and anointed as the messiah and savior who will come to salvage Nigeria and Nigerians and truely Nigeria and Nigerians ended with Buhari a savaged Nation.

That alone had made people see Mbaka as a fake catholic priest.

Moreso a priest, Imam, and Traditionalists aren't suppose go Partisan just teach your followers the right way to profitable and righteous living shikena.
Re: Protest Against Closure Of Mbaka’s Adoration Ministries In Enugu (video) by Miracle2020: 1:27pm On Jun 20, 2022
HIPROFILE:

Bro there is a huge difference between a prudent person and a stingy person Peter Obi is a prudent spender and it is not a surprise to see him as such He is a business man no legit and serious business person will part with his money for nothing meaningful. that thing must worth the money he is giving.

Mbaka cant be that naive to understand this well that is one problem in the catholic church they do accept primary school cert to become priests hence breeding priests with very low understanding.

If only you know what Peter Obi has giving to churches in and outside Anambra.

This is a man that single handedly built a church.

Mbaka placed a cursed when he said Obi will not win election… is Mbaka God Nigeria is still struggle through Buhari mess whom he Mbaka praised in 2015, prayed for and anointed as the messiah and savior who will come to salvage Nigeria and Nigerians and truely Nigeria and Nigerians ended with Buhari a savaged Nation.

That alone had made people see Mbaka as a fake catholic priest.

Moreso a priest, Imam, and Traditionalists aren't suppose go Partisan just teach your followers the right way to profitable and righteous living shikena.

you see him as prudent,me I see him as stingy. Why must you force me to think the same way you do?
Many of you were clapping for him when he was criticising Buhari.
The bishop thought he was doing Peter obi good,but he unfortunately tell us that Peter Obi will not take criticism.
Bishop kukah has said more than what mbaka said,why is he a still in service?
Mind you, iam a Christian.
Re: Protest Against Closure Of Mbaka’s Adoration Ministries In Enugu (video) by desiredhome: 2:10pm On Jun 20, 2022
texazzpete:

A government has no right to close the center unless the content breaks the laws of the land, so for sure I wouldn’t be saying the same thing I’m saying now. How is this concept so difficult for you to grasp? Have you had tertiary education yet?

The Catholic Church (Enugu Diocese) owns the grounds and has the right to assign priests there. They have the right and responsibility to apply disciplinary measures on errant priests, and that has been done here.

Why are you putting up brainless hypotheticals that clearly do not apply here?

Let me check your post history if you’re even one of the childish bigots that plague this forum.
What a myopic reasoning......... when he was using the same center to insult the president it was fine and they didn't close down the church.........who is the hypocrite here.......
The same slave mentality that have kept Nigeria this backward.........
Re: Protest Against Closure Of Mbaka’s Adoration Ministries In Enugu (video) by HIPROFILE(m): 4:02pm On Jun 20, 2022
Miracle2020:
you see him as prudent,me I see him as stingy. Why must you force me to think the same way you do?
Many of you were clapping for him when he was criticising Buhari.
The bishop thought he was doing Peter obi good,but he unfortunately tell us that Peter Obi will not take criticism.
Bishop kukah has said more than what mbaka said,why is he a still in service?
Mind you, iam a Christian.

Bro let it be known to you that Peter Obi is not as desperate as other men to become the president…I know you will argue but before you do let me drop you this… If he is desperate he would have rather stepped down for atiku and become a running mate which is closer and easier route for him to get presidency las las after Atiku… decamping and moving to LP where he almost have to start afresh should have giving you an insight.

Talking about taking criticism you have just informed my knowledge that you have little or no information about Peter Obi.

However I say to you again Peter Obi never asked the catholic church to shutdown adoration ministry. Every organization have their guidelines and that must be respected at all time check well and tell me how many catholic priests you know that are controversial for meddling into Nigerian politics.

Possibly you did not see or hear about the shame his activities brought to the church when he attacked Buhari and Adesina came on air to call him unprintable names and also said he Mbaka was frustrated because he came seeking for contracts in aso rock and was thrown out.

So my brother this is not what the church need it is not in the DNA of the catholic church. He has to be tamed.
Re: Protest Against Closure Of Mbaka’s Adoration Ministries In Enugu (video) by Whoknowsme: 5:05pm On Jun 20, 2022
spearman:
They are not Obedient oo

Back then Ibo people talk say Peter Obi na thief.

"Youth is easily deceived because it is quick to hope".
-Aristotle

https://www.nairaland.com/870945/what-exactly-peter-obi-doing
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2009/07/alleged-n250m-anambra-money-police-launches-fresh-investigation/?s=08

You never tire
Re: Protest Against Closure Of Mbaka’s Adoration Ministries In Enugu (video) by Ojuntana: 8:11am On Jun 21, 2022
AntiChristian:
Christians are peace loving people. They don't protest like ENDSARS hooligans!

Even in the Bible when Jesus was captured to be crucified, the 11 remaining disciples DIDN'T organize ENDSARS protest like this.

What's wrong with these ENDSARS GENERATION?
At least there's no stoning or bombing like we see with some other "peaceful" people
Re: Protest Against Closure Of Mbaka’s Adoration Ministries In Enugu (video) by texazzpete(m): 9:48pm On Jun 21, 2022
desiredhome:

What a myopic reasoning......... when he was using the same center to insult the president it was fine and they didn't close down the church.........who is the hypocrite here.......
The same slave mentality that have kept Nigeria this backward.........

If you had sense to read the OP, you’d see it written there that Mbaka had been cautioned multiple times in the past.

But here’s a link with one of his past suspensions, since you’re too lazy to read and research.

http://pointblanknews.com/pbn/news/catholic-church-suspends-father-mbaka-over-political-escapades/
Re: Protest Against Closure Of Mbaka’s Adoration Ministries In Enugu (video) by AntiChristian: 7:26am On Jun 23, 2022
Ojuntana:

At least there's no stoning or bombing like we see with some other "peaceful" people

I haven't seen any here too and millions of Muslims live here.

Seems your holy spirit inspired theory is false.
Re: Protest Against Closure Of Mbaka’s Adoration Ministries In Enugu (video) by Ojuntana: 9:54am On Jun 23, 2022
AntiChristian:

I haven't seen any here too and millions of Muslims live here.

Seems your holy spirit inspired theory is false.
Shekau's brother has come to judgement. Let piss be unto Muhammad Sex Award Winner

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

10 Self-Proclaimed Holy Men With Miracles That Went Horribly Wrong / Fire Accident At Cairo's Coptic Church. 41 Dead, 14 Injured (photos) / Oyinbo Man Smoking At The Experience 2017 During Prayer Session (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.