Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,046 members, 7,863,724 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 02:14 AM

As A 25yr Old Boy, How Can I Attract A Lady Of 45yrs To Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / As A 25yr Old Boy, How Can I Attract A Lady Of 45yrs To Me (3965 Views)

UK Man Accuses Nigerian Lady Of Being Golddigger & Marrying Him To Get Passport / Pre-wedding Picture Of An Old Soldier And A Young Lady Of Nigerian Army / 45yrs Old S.A Gay Man Propose To His Lover With A Diamond Ring Worth $100k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: As A 25yr Old Boy, How Can I Attract A Lady Of 45yrs To Me by Kingzeez10: 9:55am On Jun 20, 2022
Adexxi:
Op nothing wrong with you . I also get attracted to older ladies. Infact I dated my last Young girlfriend in 2017, since then I don't just look at their side. cool

The older the wine , the sweeter grin . Follow this;

1. First thing you need to get a older lady is your self confidence , I mean around 80-90%.
2. Compliment. What I noticed since about 5yrs I'm into this game is that older ladies love compliment.... Omg!!! This always turn the head , as in they do take this serious . You know they are old, they do get little compliment and attraction from their peer.
So if she receive this compliment from you , they do felt on top of the world .

E.g Two days ago I went to a vet store to get dog rice for my rottweiler , I met a lady there , she should be in her late 40, Omo I got attracted to her , she got ass and big boobs tongue. I just complimented her by saying she looks beautiful , I swear you need to see this woman reaction towards this , then I started teasing her further, I got her number before leaving and I'm still on her . Note any older lady who will go along with you is from your compliment you will know .

3. My guy most of them will bill you oooo, but not to the extent of our young girls. Most time they will request money from their hair. The hardest part is her number , once she give you are number, you are 80% done cos' they are mature and they easily decode what you want especially after complimenting her and even request her number . They are easy to get down with .

Notice: Pls don't show sign of fear when you want to shoot your shot, just be confidence enough . Most them want to get along with young guys but they get afraid of coming to open up to us cos' of what the society classified it to . They do like dick oo , I pray you don't jam the nymph ones .

* Last week I went to the market to get beef , on my way going I saw a milf , perhaps she is 50+ , I swear I couldn't get my eyes off her, she have this big ass , most of these milf are naturally endowed . I tried my luck and it worked for me. We are currently dating now . There is another one am still trying to get lately . Trust me this ladies are sweet .

I deserve one bottle of Gulder from you grin
Iku ti pa e (In oba Solomon's voice)

1 Like

Re: As A 25yr Old Boy, How Can I Attract A Lady Of 45yrs To Me by Adexxi(m): 10:21am On Jun 20, 2022
grin The older the wine , the sweeter . I'm not attracted to small girls again . I go for milf
Kingzeez10:

Iku ti pa e (In oba Solomon's voice)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: As A 25yr Old Boy, How Can I Attract A Lady Of 45yrs To Me by Dfynboi: 10:54am On Jun 20, 2022
Ayanwukoma:
this woman yansh dey give me high blood pressure.
she owns a provision shop, ALWAYS looking at me because I'm handsome and different.
.I really would love to have something to do with her. but the age difference is glaring.

if you see her assz alot of young girls don't have it...it's so firm and steady on the skirt or tight trousers she wore. like cherokee
I'm not sure she's not married, haven't seen her with kid
Yoruba men and yansh sha
Re: As A 25yr Old Boy, How Can I Attract A Lady Of 45yrs To Me by sunnx(f): 11:02am On Jun 20, 2022
It won't help you, shoe get size you better follow your size so you can get comfort and convenience
Re: As A 25yr Old Boy, How Can I Attract A Lady Of 45yrs To Me by DavidEsq(m): 11:11am On Jun 20, 2022
Datboredberri:
grin

I've commented... Spent a while thinking... Whether I should call you a punk or not... Decided not to... It's good to be good... cool
grin grin grin
Re: As A 25yr Old Boy, How Can I Attract A Lady Of 45yrs To Me by DavidEsq(m): 11:13am On Jun 20, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
you are nothing but a gold digger and I pray the husband learns of your intentions and have you killed ,since you no wan work lazy yoot cheesy
Killed kwa shocked cool cool shocked Comrade, u are taking this too far na

Re: As A 25yr Old Boy, How Can I Attract A Lady Of 45yrs To Me by DavidEsq(m): 11:16am On Jun 20, 2022
CamelCase:
No matter how old, women are always going to be women.

Start with little true compliments. It goes a long way believe me
Start patronizing her, and once in a while you throw true compliments: like
I like this your dress today, abeg wear remain for me.

Next
Your start to show concern: you look a little dull today, hope all is okay, abi buhari don reach your side? grin

Now, she'll either bounce it off or give a little highlight about what's happening. If she bounces it off, don't force it. Postpone the mission.

But no go dey visit her shop like who get running stomach o, if not e go cast grin

Next:
If she gives a little story of what's happening with her, you are 70% close the your goal.

When you come again try to find a solution to what she complained if possible.. if she complains of eye for example. Get an eye drop in your next visit..
You have to do all this with wisdom, don't act as if you're liking her, just take a straight face and show concern from a distance.

Next:

Baba the baba

Re: As A 25yr Old Boy, How Can I Attract A Lady Of 45yrs To Me by eddykaka(m): 1:59pm On Jun 20, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
you are nothing but a gold digger and I pray the husband learns of your intentions and have you killed ,since you no wan work lazy yoot cheesy
grin killed? Haha na!!
Re: As A 25yr Old Boy, How Can I Attract A Lady Of 45yrs To Me by Autobot05: 2:14pm On Jun 20, 2022
Ayanwukoma:
she owns a provision shop, ALWAYS looking at me because I'm handsome and different.
.I really would love to have something to do with her. but the age difference is glaring.

if you see her assz alot of young girls don't have it...it's so firm and steady on the skirt or tight trousers she wore. like cherokee

Repent sir

Jesus is the ONLY way ❤️

Re: As A 25yr Old Boy, How Can I Attract A Lady Of 45yrs To Me by Cousin9999: 2:23pm On Jun 20, 2022
She's looking because she's feeling you. You really don't have to do much except start a conversation. You could even ask about or offer some kind of handyman or house staff work. That will give her an excuse to invite you over.

But find out if she has a husband because besides the fact that it's wrong to get with a married woman, he might be gangster. You don't want to look out your window and see these dudes waiting on you.

Re: As A 25yr Old Boy, How Can I Attract A Lady Of 45yrs To Me by Streetmovement(m): 6:12pm On Jun 20, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Old and mature pussy dey sweet o grin grin

Op just dey make me go down memory lane grin
Re: As A 25yr Old Boy, How Can I Attract A Lady Of 45yrs To Me by Owologbo(m): 7:55pm On Jun 20, 2022
sunnx:
It won't help you, shoe get size you better follow your size so you can get comfort and convenience

Age does not determine comfortability and conveniences.
Re: As A 25yr Old Boy, How Can I Attract A Lady Of 45yrs To Me by Missionaire: 7:23pm On May 13, 2023
CamelCase:
No matter how old, women are always going to be women.

Start with little true compliments. It goes a long way believe me
Start patronizing her, and once in a while you throw true compliments: like
I like this your dress today, abeg wear remain for me.

Next
Your start to show concern: you look a little dull today, hope all is okay, abi buhari don reach your side? grin

Now, she'll either bounce it off or give a little highlight about what's happening. If she bounces it off, don't force it. Postpone the mission.

But no go dey visit her shop like who get running stomach o, if not e go cast grin

Next:
If she gives a little story of what's happening with her, you are 70% close the your goal.

When you come again try to find a solution to what she complained if possible.. if she complains of eye for example. Get an eye drop in your next visit..
You have to do all this with wisdom, don't act as if you're liking her, just take a straight face and show concern from a distance.

Next:

Re: As A 25yr Old Boy, How Can I Attract A Lady Of 45yrs To Me by kelspinall(m): 8:54pm On May 13, 2023
i hope e no be pesin wife
Re: As A 25yr Old Boy, How Can I Attract A Lady Of 45yrs To Me by MechanicMike: 9:15pm On May 13, 2023
Ayanwukoma:

Brother. My brother. Please gimmme her nomba so I can help u talk to her to like u sir.so was her nomba sir? smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Hardship Is Affecting ashawo girls In Brothels' / How to Treat a Girl: Macho Man or Mr. Nice? / Why Do Girls Like Dating Older Guys?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.