Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,498 members, 7,830,503 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3340) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1478802 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3337) (3338) (3339) (3340) (3341) (3342) (3343) ... (4681) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 5:48pm On Sep 23, 2023
nihilistjnr:
Me and my guy guy Ollie Lawrence- current England International at the ongoing Rugby World Cup, and Premiership player of the season.
I swear I know you
E be like say na you they bully us for saint finbarrs akoka that year grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 5:48pm On Sep 23, 2023
afrodoc2:

It is not juju. He got the advice from a mad man.
Even d mad man supposed knock am for head
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 5:49pm On Sep 23, 2023
izzou:

Chelsea?

Abi na the match between me and Njideka tomorrow?

Which one?

Chelsea now.

Make you no go score against Njideka tomorrow oo. cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amoto94(m): 5:49pm On Sep 23, 2023
Alhamdulillah
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 5:49pm On Sep 23, 2023
grin grin

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 5:49pm On Sep 23, 2023
nihilistjnr:
The one you posted was from Praia da Rocha in Portugal BTW.

That was from Afro Nation.

grin

....where do you hide your tribal mark?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 5:49pm On Sep 23, 2023
Unlimited22:
Finland and Sweden (with the possibility of full funding) open in December and January.

Ireland too.

Don't stick to the US alone. A rejection can break you. This I know, from personal experience.
Opportunities to learn in English?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 5:49pm On Sep 23, 2023
iamoyindamola:

The mad one is madder than maddestπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

grin grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 5:50pm On Sep 23, 2023
Amigoss:
See as men mount with views shocked
babes go don dey flock the nigga dm by now wink
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 5:50pm On Sep 23, 2023
I dey reason whether to even give you the bonus photos with the companions or not.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 5:51pm On Sep 23, 2023
larride:

Chelsea now.

Make you no go score against Njideka tomorrow oo. cheesy

Chelsea no dey ease my stress at all.

I no dey pray for Chelsea again. My prayer points too much already

Nope. Na friendly match. No goals, no cards.

Just Possession based football
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 5:51pm On Sep 23, 2023
Segedinho:

Seconded
thirded
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 5:51pm On Sep 23, 2023
OasisX:

grin

....where do you hide your tribal mark?
For asewo beer parlour that year 🀣🀣🀣
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by donjazzet: 5:52pm On Sep 23, 2023
Please for all those mentioning me, I have absolutely no idea what is going on.

I'm as baffled as you are. grin grin
I'm only enjoying from the sidelines as are you all. grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 5:52pm On Sep 23, 2023
larride:

You wan starr another round later abi πŸ˜‚
This one no be match by d way .

Na annihilation....like "brutality"....

"Your soul is mine" kinda smashing...Γ—Γ—β—‹β—‹β–‘β–‘β—‹Γ—Γ—β—‹β–‘
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 5:53pm On Sep 23, 2023
iamoyindamola:

For asewo beer parlour that year 🀣🀣🀣

grin

....Aswear.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 5:53pm On Sep 23, 2023
izzou:

Jogo bonito. Na dat kind football i dey like
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Android17: 5:53pm On Sep 23, 2023
Larride, the odds of getting fully funded via MSc route is hard to non-existent. Your 2 best options are either applying for PhD programs and then "mastering out" or writing a pity party personal statement and shooting for an MBA.

MBAs have less funding opportunities but when they are available, that is a huge ticket out of any situation. First, your odds of getting the F-1 visa approved improves significantly and then the job market is very robust for the MBA buffs. Amazon has hired 2 or 3 people I know making 220,000 - 330,000 USD per year as Technical Product Managers.

On the other hand, the PhD route is kind of windy and drawn-out but it is the best path towards funding and the Visa. Approval rate for PhDs is like 8/10 and you can come in with a TA or RA where you get your tuition waived and a stipend for conducting research for a Professor. You can always lose motivation 2 years in and ask the school for a master's degree. That is what mastering out is all about.

I'll say to make applications during the early bird season (so October-November latest for most schools) because it heightens your chances of being funded and if possible take aptitude tests like the GRE and TOEFL. Most schools are now claiming they are not needed, but they are, especially for a Nigerian with little to no research experience. Aptitude tests will bolster your application - so don't rely on anecdotes of people who did not have them but still got funded.

The USA route can be frustrating for many but the long term benefits to me are better. Biden is destroying the country so who knows what the future holds?

6 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 5:54pm On Sep 23, 2023
Wahala grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by monerozi5590: 5:54pm On Sep 23, 2023
nihilistjnr:
Me and my guy guy Ollie Lawrence- current England International at the ongoing Rugby World Cup, and Premiership player of the season.

Ranka ya dede. You correct. Everywhere stew for you.

God when! Nihi, is ok. Allow the poor to breeeethe biko. Allow us breeeethe grin grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 5:55pm On Sep 23, 2023
seankafor:
hahahaha πŸ˜‚

E dey good make person dey choose him fight..

See now, don j dom already lost when fight never even start cheesy
No be every fight man must partake....

Wish him be Christian..I for say the God wey do David own against Goliath fit shock us ...

May God no let me fight my potential destiny helper......Amen... grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 5:56pm On Sep 23, 2023
izzou:

Na same thing Man Utd dey do for me.

So you be Van Gaal disciple? Possession without goals? cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TrebleChamp(m): 5:57pm On Sep 23, 2023
nihilistjnr:
E don do bro, DonJ self done humble i think πŸ˜€..
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DeadPresidents: 5:57pm On Sep 23, 2023
Omo, see oppression grin

E reach to make man deactivate account

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 5:59pm On Sep 23, 2023
donjazzet:
Please for all those mentioning me, I have absolutely no idea what is going on.

I'm as baffled as you are. grin grin
I'm only enjoying from the sidelines as are you all. grin

I believe you bro. grin

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 5:59pm On Sep 23, 2023
Donjazzet do you want me to post more?

My problem is that I no too dey take selfies. There's usually someone on the photo with me.

I'm travelling at the moment but when I get chance, we will table Judith's matter.

God bless.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 6:00pm On Sep 23, 2023
monerozi5590:

Ranka ya dede. You correct. Everywhere stew for you.

God when! Nihi, is ok. Allow the poor to breeeethe biko. Allow us breeeethe grin grin grin

Baba...say na ranka dede....

Man want push people enter depression......u be don dey smile small small....baba just scatter take like say na only him deybd world.....

Person wey dey travel from kogi to nassarawa then Enugu with molue want challenge "akate"wey fit use 10k dolls blow olosho
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 6:01pm On Sep 23, 2023
nihilistjnr:
Last month in Cyprus
What about picture of you on low cut.
I wan see your head Shape😁
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by donjazzet: 6:01pm On Sep 23, 2023
Again.

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 6:02pm On Sep 23, 2023
Android17:
Larride, the odds of getting fully funded via MSc route is hard to non-existent. Your 2 best options are either applying for PhD programs and then "mastering out" or writing a pity party personal statement and shoot for an MBA.

MBAs have less funding opportunities but when they are available, that is a huge ticket out of any situation. First, your odds of getting the F-1 visa approved improves significantly and then the job market is very robust for the MBA buffs. Amazon has hired 2 or 3 people I know making 220,000 - 330,000 USD per year as Technical Product Managers.

On the other hand, the PhD route is kind of windy and drawn-out but it is the best path towards funding and the Visa. Approval rate for PhDs is like 8/10 and you can come in with a TA or RA where you get your tuition waived and a stipend for conducting research for a Professor. You can always lose motivation 2 years in and ask the school for a master's degree. That is what mastering out is all about.

I'll say to make applications during the early bird season (so October-November latest for most schools) because it heightens your chances of being funded and if possible take aptitude tests like the GRE and TOEFL. Most schools are now claiming they are not needed, but they are, especially for a Nigerian with little to no research experience. Aptitude tests will bolster your application - so don't rely on anecdotes of people who did not have them but still got funded.

The USA route can be frustrating for many but the long term benefits to me are better. Biden is destroying the country so who knows what the future holds?

Thank you for this. I don bookmark ham.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3337) (3338) (3339) (3340) (3341) (3342) (3343) ... (4681) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "mΓ©s Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: airmark(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.