Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,794 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:26 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3343) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1421760 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3340) (3341) (3342) (3343) (3344) (3345) (3346) ... (4614) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ballzproblem2: 6:40pm On Sep 23, 2023
lipsrsealed left here for some hours e turn to warzone.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TrebleChamp(m): 6:41pm On Sep 23, 2023
Donjazzet stop calling mods to this thread, saw your post calling on se..un, muki and others earlier.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Afz9095(m): 6:41pm On Sep 23, 2023
nihilistjnr:

If that guy had anything on me, he would have posted it since.

He had my number because I once posted it here by accident. If you want to doxx and Diss someone, the photo he posted is not the one to use.

The difference is that now I've clicked the link someone posted here and have access to the whole Oche family - Jeff, John, Jossy, Judith, Ester, etc.

Let me just get chance to enter laptop first. We must explore that God forsaken family tree.
Man them salivating

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Taguchi: 6:41pm On Sep 23, 2023
nihilistjnr:
GP tank ambassador.

See person papa ffs.

This is too much

It's not worth it at all
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 6:42pm On Sep 23, 2023
Unlimited22:

Na so e dey be.

There's an adage that says that if you chew pepper and spit on my chest, don't be mad if I chew pepper and spit in your eyes.

You can't declare war and simultaneously choose the weapons of warfare

I agree.
The problem na say the damage nor dey ever dey worth am to both people after everything.
Plus imagine knowing someone has details on your family wey nor even dey aware. It's a different ball game when it's just you.
That's all I'm saying.
The one time I got into it with nihilistjnr and he mentioned my wife's name, that shit felt weird because it didn't make sense to me.
But I blamed myself coz I started it and even if I had this information that Donjazet might have, what would be the gain?

Oya we post all the information.. So what next, we both logout and deal with the fact that we've exposed our individual families to possible harm without them knowing.. You sef check am

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amigoss: 6:42pm On Sep 23, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
lipsrsealed left here for some hours e turn to warzone.

As it should be....
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 6:43pm On Sep 23, 2023
Taguchi:

Oga respect yasef
Nothing is off limits

Vamos!!!!

cool

Bros abeg stop.
This whole thing nor make sense.
Una dey underestimate human being
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amigoss: 6:43pm On Sep 23, 2023
Someday this una eternal beef go enter offline,una go drop location and I go gladly fund the livestreaming for boys
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ballzproblem2: 6:43pm On Sep 23, 2023
Amigoss:

As it should be....

this too much grin,seanokafor come out o , you know say your own na to add fire ,oya food so ready 🤣
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Trevor012(m): 6:43pm On Sep 23, 2023
Taguchi:

This is too much
It's not worth it at all

Stay one place na.

Taguchi:

Oga respect yasef Nothing is off limits
Vamos!!!!
cool

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 6:44pm On Sep 23, 2023
iamoyindamola:
Blueraydick e be like say Judith dan show

May Otem Bless u
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by donjazzet: 6:44pm On Sep 23, 2023
larride:

Well someone posted a picture of "you" that has been posted it several times, you assumed whether rightly or wrongly that it was nihilistjnr and posted his own picture with an alt. While he was posting a picture of himself afterward, you posted his phone number and even ask for permission to post his real names and addresses.

You should be able to see where that's degenerating to.

You've answered as to how it got here (even though I have no idea of which alt of mine you're talking about).

Now WHO do you think is responsible for this getting more and more ultra personal?

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 6:44pm On Sep 23, 2023
I Don talk.
Una decide to carry on that's fine.
Make I go microwave fried rice and chicken so I go enjoy whatever drama. 😁
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ballzproblem2: 6:45pm On Sep 23, 2023
akwesenana ebakacute and trevor012 I go like see una ,no you won't chop beating we will discuss like fine gentlemen 💀💀💀
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by donjazzet: 6:46pm On Sep 23, 2023
TrebleChamp:
Donjazzet stop calling mods to this thread, saw your post calling on se..un, muni and others earlier.

Their failure to moderate plays a hand in what is happening now.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Unlimited22: 6:46pm On Sep 23, 2023
raumdeuter:

I love that adage
Because it is the absolute truth. You can't provoke someone and try to police the person's reaction
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 6:46pm On Sep 23, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
this too much grin,seanokafor come out o , you know say your own na to add fire ,oya food so ready 🤣
I'm calling for truce sad
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 6:47pm On Sep 23, 2023
Taguchi:

Oga respect yasef
Nothing is off limits

Vamos!!!!

cool

Children and parents should be off limits though not everyone will agree. Some people before you say one thing dem don dey drag parents and even children
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ballzproblem2: 6:48pm On Sep 23, 2023
seankafor:
I'm calling for truce sad
😁
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Taguchi: 6:48pm On Sep 23, 2023
Trevor012:

Stay one place na.

I no know say e go reach like this na

I no fit support dissing people parents

Make I even edit that post
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 6:49pm On Sep 23, 2023
nihilistjnr:
GP tank ambassador.

See person papa ffs.

Your matter dey always hard.....

😌😌
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 6:49pm On Sep 23, 2023
Fackcheck2:

Nihilist should I continue with the next chapter??

Do I have permission to post your name and your address?
You might have deactivated the WhatsApp, but that was only but a fraction of what I have.

I need to know, for the sake of the law, do I have your direct permission to post your full name and your address?

I'm.still waiting for the next chapter

I have found some really interesting things that I would br more than happy to discuss with you grin

9 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 6:50pm On Sep 23, 2023
Unlimited22:

Because it is the absolute truth. You can't provoke someone and try to police the person's reaction
That is why when Israel and Palestine gets into it, One of the phrases I hate hearing is "disproportionate response"
Where you think say your own madness stop na there another person own start

BTW In what language is the original adage?

I am trying to think if there is an equivalent in Yoruba language.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 6:50pm On Sep 23, 2023
donjazzet:

You've answered as to how it got here (even though I have no idea of which alt of mine you're talking about).

Now WHO do you think is responsible for this getting more and more ultra personal?

Both of you.

It's not worth it bro. Bants and trolling are normal thing but the moment you see you start spiraling that's when you should opt out.

I'm not preaching you to not respond to any alleged attack at you as you deem fit, I'm just pointing out to you that sometimes it's not worth it.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 6:50pm On Sep 23, 2023
Taguchi:

Oga respect yasef
Nothing is off limits

Vamos!!!!

cool

Taguchi:

This is too much

It's not worth it at all

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by adebayo201: 6:50pm On Sep 23, 2023
cheesy cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 6:51pm On Sep 23, 2023
Children and parents HAVE TO BE OFF LIMITS.

Stick to just yourselves as men. However you want to do that.

It's the fvcking Internet.
Nobody go give you prize.
All of us go click like or share and we go focus on life issues once we drop phone. Shit wey I dey shit, una Don spoil am😒
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Taguchi: 6:53pm On Sep 23, 2023
raumdeuter:

I think children and parents should be off limits though not everyone will agree

I see now

Especially parents

I felt weird seeing someone's father, most likely an honourable clergyman being posted here with a very insulting caption

I can never support such

It's definitely not worth it

Make these guys rest... they have no point
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 6:53pm On Sep 23, 2023
Segedinho:

Your matter dey always hard.....

😌😌
Like this? 👀

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Unlimited22: 6:53pm On Sep 23, 2023
raumdeuter:

That is why when Israel and Palestine gets into it, One of the phrases I hate hearing is "disproportionate response"
Where you think say your own madness stop na there another person own start

BTW In what language is the original adage?

I am trying to think if there is an equivalent in Yoruba language.
I think it is Yoruba. I'm not certain, but I'm sure the language is African.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 6:54pm On Sep 23, 2023
hopefulLandlord:

Him Neva reply o sad
Na true
Akwasena I hope you are safe bro
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Unlimited22: 6:54pm On Sep 23, 2023
raumdeuter:

Children and parents should be off limits though not everyone will agree. Some people before you say one thing dem don dey drag parents and even children
I actually agree with this. Children, parents and even siblings should be off limits. Attacks should be to the person.

But again, I will certainly not tell anyone how to respond to provocation.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3340) (3341) (3342) (3343) (3344) (3345) (3346) ... (4614) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: seankafor(m), PendragonVII, BlueRayDick, MrJaay(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.