Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:01 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3342) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1422492 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3339) (3340) (3341) (3342) (3343) (3344) (3345) ... (4615) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 6:20pm On Sep 23, 2023
nihilistjnr:

You have my full blessing brah.

BTW, I'm still posting pictures of me...

This is me in Sambissa grin

Do you have a thing against dogs? 😂😂😂

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 6:21pm On Sep 23, 2023
BlueRayDick:

@ iamoyindamola

Please any day and time this matter is going to be tabled , u have my permission to give me a mention . Anywhere wey I dey I will find my way down here

Iamoyindamola me too

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 6:22pm On Sep 23, 2023
I nor support posting of address oo.
Because na small small e go enter posting of pikin.
Hope we all agree children are off limits..

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 6:22pm On Sep 23, 2023
raumdeuter:

Abeg make dem continue so momentum no go loss

Morale is high currently. I was off this thread for like 30mins to take a call and I missed all those latest pictures

Nihilistjnr I'm up for adoption

Me even fit do P.A work. P.A work no to hard like that. grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 6:23pm On Sep 23, 2023
Family especially children should be off limits ooooooooooo
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 6:24pm On Sep 23, 2023
Blueraydick e be like say Judith dan show
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 6:24pm On Sep 23, 2023
liveLongNprospa:

We go still host party for here.
No escape ✌️

We go win. I just dey prepare myself for unexpected heartbreak grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by monerozi5590: 6:25pm On Sep 23, 2023
Segedinho:

Baba...say na ranka dede....

Man want push people enter depression......u be don dey smile small small....baba just scatter take like say na only him deybd world.....

Person wey dey travel from kogi to nassarawa then Enugu with molue want challenge "akate"wey fit use 10k dolls blow olosho

grin grin grin. Truth be told, Nihi is balling. From Milan in Italy to Barcelona in Spain. The Nigeria homecoming nai sweet me pass. The way he narrated it. Dude had to pay for his security, with security guys mounting guard for him here in Nigeria grin grin grin.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 6:26pm On Sep 23, 2023
Unlimited22:

Um...
As Android17 mentioned, it's a lot easier to get funding for PhDs. I've been doing a lot of research, but most of that research has been tailored to the course(s) I'm interested in, and laser-guided with full funding in mind, so the list I've curated is very highly personalized and I don't know how helpful it will be for you.

For example, this was a list I made in August after weeks of research.

PhD Health Informatics

Hopkins, Uni of Northern Texas, Northwestern Uni, UWMadison, TOntario Tech(Health Sciences) , Waterloo (Health systems), Toronto (HSR), Temple University, IU Bloomington, university of Minnesota, University of North Carolina, Arizona State, Northeastern (GRE), Case Western (GRE), UWMilwaukee (GRE), UWashington (GRE)

What I can advise is that you look for something you have some interest in. You mentioned you're a product designer, so my guess is you have some interest and/or knowledge in tech. Do a broad search for Mscs and PhDs along that line. Then add 'fully funded' to your search terms, and add the countries you have in mind. I have a list of courses in schools in up to 10 countries with the potential for full funding.

Ok thanks bro.

I actually had a project idea I was working on, it's a medtech project, maybe when things settle for me small, we will relate and see how we can work together to bring it to fruition.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 6:26pm On Sep 23, 2023
hopefulLandlord:

You die?
Always remember dead man tell no tale🤣🤣🤣
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amoto94(m): 6:26pm On Sep 23, 2023
See as men Boku like sey dem be Declan Rice
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Afz9095(m): 6:26pm On Sep 23, 2023
Oga @nihilistjnr please repost those pictures, I missed out on them, I want to frame them and be looking at them every morning while shouting "I won't be poor in life"....

9 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 6:27pm On Sep 23, 2023
Ibime it's looking like Judith is here
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 6:27pm On Sep 23, 2023
liveLongNprospa:

The matter no even suppose degenerate reach this level tbh. Hopefully it wont turn real messy.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 6:28pm On Sep 23, 2023
Met this girl in Belarus earlier this year.

Was really surprised to see Nigerians there. She was really interested but I told her I was married.

Also her ears remind me of batman in a way

I'm not quite sure why.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 6:28pm On Sep 23, 2023
iamoyindamola:

As per captain Salazar wey him be abi. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 6:29pm On Sep 23, 2023
Fabrizio Sodiq just dey shout here we go grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 6:30pm On Sep 23, 2023
larride:

The matter no even suppose degenerate reach this level tbh. Hopefully it wont turn real messy.

Lmao.. Guy.
Personal shots that's fine.
Shots at family na that time you go begin see the real emotions.
Mutual Assured Destruction
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by KingTom(m): 6:31pm On Sep 23, 2023
E don stew grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 6:32pm On Sep 23, 2023
The incoming meal

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by donjazzet: 6:34pm On Sep 23, 2023
larride:

Just out of curiosity, let me ask, how do you think it got to this level and who do you think is responsible for it getting to this "level"?

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 6:34pm On Sep 23, 2023
liveLongNprospa:

Lmao.. Guy.

If that guy had anything on me, he would have posted it since.

He had my number because I once posted it here by accident. If you want to doxx and Diss someone, the photo he posted is not the one to use.

The difference is that now I've clicked the link someone posted here and have access to the whole family tree

Let me just get chance to enter laptop first. We must explore that God forsaken family tree.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Unlimited22: 6:35pm On Sep 23, 2023
liveLongNprospa:

Lmao.. Guy.
Na so e dey be.

There's an adage that says that if you chew pepper and spit on my chest, don't be mad if I chew pepper and spit in your eyes.

You can't declare war and simultaneously choose the weapons of warfare

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 6:35pm On Sep 23, 2023
liveLongNprospa:

Lmao.. Guy.

Personal shot na normal thing for here now. grin

I know it can get messy real quick because both of them will keep digging deeper and before you know it, everywhere don dey smell of mess. grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Afz9095(m): 6:36pm On Sep 23, 2023
nihilistjnr in the kitchen

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 6:37pm On Sep 23, 2023
Unlimited22:

Na so e dey be.

There's an adage that says that if you chew pepper and spit on my chest, don't be mad if I chew pepper and spit in your eyes

You can't declare war and simultaneously choose the weapons of warfare

I love that adage
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by hopefulLandlord: 6:38pm On Sep 23, 2023
iamoyindamola:

Him Neva reply o sad
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 6:38pm On Sep 23, 2023
nihilistjnr:

If that guy had anything on me, he would have posted it since.

He had my number because I once posted it here by accident. If you want to doxx and Diss someone, the photo he posted is not the one to use.

The difference is that now I've clicked the link someone posted here and have access to the whole Oche family - Jeff, John, Jossy, Judith, Ester, etc.

Let me just get chance to enter laptop first. We must explore that God forsaken family tree.
I understand but na beg I dey guy.
Make you nor also go underestimate your opps too.
You be parent and last thing we want is that getting dragged here.
Donjazet you sef relax.
Make una post una details about yourselves but let's not extend it beyond that.
Now that it hasn't gotten really bad yet.
Una two know as una dey do.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 6:38pm On Sep 23, 2023
GP tank ambassador.

See person papa ffs.

6 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Taguchi: 6:39pm On Sep 23, 2023
liveLongNprospa:

cool
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 6:39pm On Sep 23, 2023
donjazzet:

Just out of curiosity, let me ask, how do you think it got to this level and who do you think is responsible for it getting to this "level"?

Well someone posted a picture of "you" that has been posted it several times, you assumed whether rightly or wrongly that it was nihilistjnr and posted his own picture with an alt. While he was posting a picture of himself afterward, you posted his phone number and even ask for permission to post his real names and addresses.

You should be able to see where that's degenerating to.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 6:40pm On Sep 23, 2023
nihilistjnr:
GP tank ambassador.

See person papa ffs.

Please just let this go, it's not worth it. Please.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3339) (3340) (3341) (3342) (3343) (3344) (3345) ... (4615) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: Afz9095(m), Ballzproblem2 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.