Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,802 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:33 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3354) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1421781 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3351) (3352) (3353) (3354) (3355) (3356) (3357) ... (4614) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by donjazzet: 11:09am On Sep 24, 2023
Ohh really. Somehow j has to be involved. grin

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amigoss: 11:11am On Sep 24, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Obviously, their cooking don finish.

Chaii ...High xpectation,high disappointments
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 11:13am On Sep 24, 2023
donjazzet:

grin grin grin
Trying to set up a catch-22 situation. I actually believe it's a Schrodinger cat situation. Therein lies the answer.

That won't work my man. There was nothing psyop about your announcement for HOA run. You accepted our well wishes both in this section and other sections, now you are trying to say another thing. So we shouldn't trust your words again, since you are using us for setup?

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 11:14am On Sep 24, 2023
Afz9095:

Yeah, that's not him but his brother,
And Jossy didn't stole Jeff picture he just borrowed it

Una dey force my hand lol.

I've prepared an entire documentary on that family. Its his new info we're waiting for before I put it out like Trap Lore Ross.

Jossy is the one that was in the infamous bow tie pic.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by sod09(m): 11:15am On Sep 24, 2023
Ibime:

That won't work my man. There was nothing psyop about your announcement for HOA run. You accepted our well wishes both in this section and other sections, now you are trying to say another thing. So we shouldn't trust your words again, since you are using us for setup?

Don’t fall for it
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Afz9095(m): 11:16am On Sep 24, 2023
nihilistjnr:

I've prepared an entire documentary on that family. Its his new info we're waiting for before I put it out like Trap Lore Ross.

while jeff is "one of the family finest"

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by sod09(m): 11:16am On Sep 24, 2023
nihilistjnr:

Be specific the shirtless oily body with a bold tie?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 11:17am On Sep 24, 2023
sod09:

Don’t fall for it

I no be dundee na

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 11:18am On Sep 24, 2023
Amigoss:

Chaii ...High xpectation,high disappointments

Dis is where we need Oasix...make he come spam d thread with APC propaganda pictures. e go epp takeaway d disappointment
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 11:19am On Sep 24, 2023
sod09:

Be specific the shirtless oily body with a bold tie?

That very one.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 11:20am On Sep 24, 2023
grin

.....this season film go long. Make una go cook fess.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by sod09(m): 11:21am On Sep 24, 2023
nihilistjnr:

That very one.
Singing Fela
Oro di hmmm oro pesije o oro di hmmm
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amigoss: 11:22am On Sep 24, 2023
DonJ,you have been defending,defending and parking the bus through out this matchup,you sef launch counterattack,this is the time to go offensive as their is "no new material"...

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 11:25am On Sep 24, 2023
I am just coming from a Bet9ja shop.

I played 3 tickets

Nihilistjnr (Straight win)
Nihilistjnr (Win and Over 3.5)
Nihilistjnr (1st goal)

Cashing out tonight.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 11:25am On Sep 24, 2023
Amigoss:
DonJ,you have been defending,defending and parking the bus through out this matchup,you sef launch counterattack,this is the time to go offensive as their is "no new material"...

eggzactly
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 11:26am On Sep 24, 2023
Which one be Jossy and Jeff again, aka Jazzy and Jeff

See as dem hook DJ Jazzy Jeff for neck like an episode of Fresh Prince

First things first, rest in peace Uncle Phil. . .for real

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by sod09(m): 11:26am On Sep 24, 2023
F is back D dan log out
Awa go abi

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 11:26am On Sep 24, 2023
nihilistjnr:

That very one.
Oya nau
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 11:30am On Sep 24, 2023
nihilistjnr:

That very one.

grin

.....make una no burst our heads nah. Na em be Oche Jossy again?!
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 11:30am On Sep 24, 2023
Amigoss:
That's haram football style
He's parking train
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Odunharry(m): 11:33am On Sep 24, 2023
grin grin And I wanted to beg NihilistJnr for peace but some of the screenshots I saw ehn..

You guys should continue biko.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by donjazzet: 11:33am On Sep 24, 2023
Amigoss:

3 reasons for not doing so yet.
1. I believe I still have the upper hand and don't yet see a very solid reason as of yet to deploy them.
2. I now have to be a 100 percent certain as to what I have as some are actually a bit inconsistent so I have to look at more social handles of people I close to him got. I've dedicated almost a year to this so I don't want to mess it up with wrong info and doing this would take time and small resources.
3. Actual fear of legal consequence and the way forward.

I'm trying to hope that this doesn't spiral into what will actually lead both of us to harm ourselves and people around us.
If I post pictures of his home through Google and then his son's mum and children, that is basically it. You guys might like and share but these kinds of information does cause harm. I've sat on the things I got because I felt it best to just totally avoid the guy.

It may be fun for you guys but I'm genuinely trying to guide this whole process. Let the banter not genuinely become something else. While I was getting all these, I was constantly being warned as to how to use these things and uncertainty of blowback.
That's truly where I am.

9 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amigoss: 11:33am On Sep 24, 2023
izzou:
I am just coming from a Bet9ja shop.

I played 3 tickets

Nihilistjnr (Straight win)
Nihilistjnr (Win and Over 3.5)
Nihilistjnr (1st goal)

Cashing out tonight.

Wetin be odds...my spirit dey go with underdogs today,I carry spurs and Aston Villa straight win today
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 11:33am On Sep 24, 2023
OasisX:

grin

.....make una no burst our heads nah. Na em be Oche Jossy again?!
That's the point all along
I already said the Jeff wasn't him yesterday amoto also confirmed it that was why he was asking those questions but our guy no answer
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amigoss: 11:34am On Sep 24, 2023
iamoyindamola:

That's haram football style
He's parking train

Swears
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 11:36am On Sep 24, 2023
iamoyindamola:

That's the point all along
I already said the Jeff wasn't him yesterday amoto also confirmed it that was why he was asking those questions but our guy no answer

grin

......hmmmm. Its deeper than we thought.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 11:37am On Sep 24, 2023
Jossy doesn't write as fluidly as Donjazet does though.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 11:38am On Sep 24, 2023
donjazzet:

3 reasons for not doing so yet.
1. I believe I still have the upper hand and don't yet see a very solid reason as of yet to deploy them.
2. I now have to be a 100 percent certain as to what I have as some are actually a bit inconsistent so I have to look at more social handles of people I close to him got. I've dedicated almost a year to this so I don't want to mess it up with wrong info and doing this would take time and small resources.
3. Actual fear of legal consequence and the way forward.

I'm trying to hope that this doesn't spiral into what will actually lead both of us to harm ourselves and people around us.
If I post pictures of his home through Google and then his son's mum and children, that is basically it.

It may be fun for you guys but I'm genuinely trying to guide this whole process. Let the banter not genuinely become something else. While I was getting all these, I was constantly being warned as to how to use these things and uncertainty of blowback.
That's truly where I am.

Yunno what.
Do a name drop. Something to show just how much you have on him
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by akwesenana: 11:38am On Sep 24, 2023
Theflint1:
Who is jossy, the Facebook guy?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Trevor012(m): 11:38am On Sep 24, 2023
"" I've dedicated almost a year to this ""

Russia nor prepare like this o. Jozeph is battle ready 🙊🙊

8 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 11:38am On Sep 24, 2023
Theflint1:
Like.
Unless there was an upgrade. But make we dey watch
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by donjazzet: 11:40am On Sep 24, 2023
Theflint1:

You haven't answered my question as to why you made that comment you made about me having "lied" before here..
What made you make that statement?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3351) (3352) (3353) (3354) (3355) (3356) (3357) ... (4614) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: MrJaay(m), Greatswimmer, BlueRayDick, Kamachicho(f), TemporaryHansel and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.