Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,511 members, 7,850,764 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:36 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3360) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1538421 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3357) (3358) (3359) (3360) (3361) (3362) (3363) ... (4776) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A001: 7:16pm On Sep 25, 2023
I read some posts here and laugh. Make I give foreign people a highly valuable book (diamond and gold) for free. Just like that?

Some people are so dumb. Even if I send the book to a fellow African, he should consider himself extremely lucky.

Interestingly, within the last three years, I've only gifted it to two people on Nairaland, and one of them persuaded me so much and while the other one is a highly intelligent person, who had sent tons of valuable books to me in the past.

Some books are so valuable and rare because of their content and you can't see them around anyhow.

After those people and the few others before then, I don't ever plan to send any book to anyone on Nairaland. And it's because of the nonsense some morons said here and fools like them offline.

When I first came across the book then, I intended to send it to as many Africans as possible to enable Africans, especially Nigerians, to inculcate the culture of philosophy, science, critical thinking, and keeping historical records into the native cultures and traditions.

However, I soon realized that most Africans don't really care about these subjects because of their low level of intelligence.

Hence, if it's not in scientific studies published in journals and conferences, some knowledge won't make it to the public through me.

If not that some people are fools, you read posts that claim your god was caged by some forces. Whether it's true or not, you don't know.

Who are those forces? You don't know them.

Your god said he's all-powerful and almighty. When can't he declare it loud and clear that he wasn't caged?

But he didn't. His cager (as claimed) compiled a history book for years, finished it, and sent it to people. This same book will bring about the death of your religion. Yet, your god couldn't touch this person during all those years.

But it's you, a dumbo, on Nairaland that wants to defend his god against forces he doesn't know and can't see.

You must be sick in the head.

While I know such a feat is possible using some techniques in physics, I've not personally verified the claim.

Even so, as an agnostic with humane feelings, I want the source of terrorism in this world to be cut off.

Hence, if someone tells me he caged the source of terror in the world empowering dangerous people like Shekau and Al-Qaida to bomb and kill innocent people in thousands, such a person deserves a medal of honor if his claim is true.

But naturally, Shekau and his fellow animals like the wailers here will detest such a person.

It's like some people wailing that Evans was nabbed and jailed by the authorities. Definitely, sane persons can see such sympathizers must be his fellow kidnappers or his goons.

Or someone wailing that Soun Ogunlola defeated the mysterious human (Elemosho) that terrorized the Old Oyo Empire and killed tons of people around the 17th century.

By using various codes to interact with certain elements of nature for military purpose, Soun defeated and beheaded the demon in human form called Elemosho in a history titled ÒGBÓRÍ ELÉMÒSÓ (meaning "the bearer of demon Elemosho's head" ). Soun was rewarded handsomely for his heroic feat, with his settlement named after this act of valor.

Hence, in that century, this settlement became known as Ogbomosho, a contracted form of ÒGBÓRÍ ELÉMÒSÓ.

If you've sympathy for and ties with demons in human form like your god or Elemosho, then you're a demon yourself.

Veteran actor Lere Paimo did a movie titled "ÒGBÓRÍ ELÉMÒSÓ" on this history of Ogbomosho.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 7:27pm On Sep 25, 2023
grin

....dem say PBAT beg. LOL! Like he knelt for the Judge, weeping and begging him/her in the courtroom.

Two can play the game. If Atiku gets money and time to waste, PBAT is ready for him too.

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by donjazzet: 7:28pm On Sep 25, 2023
How many paragraphs was that? Who would actually read it all?

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 7:29pm On Sep 25, 2023
Lmao grin grin grin

Book wey be say ordinary : "And they called the goat evu" we critcize inside and u dey convulse. Na that same book u go send to foreign people dem no go knack u big pepsi bottle for head for wasting their time . Just dey play grin

This boy doesn't know all these folklores, myths and historical accounts are what some of us have read while cutting our teeth in the literary world.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 7:54pm On Sep 25, 2023
cool

Nollywood is 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Really enjoy the new movie - Black Book.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 7:56pm On Sep 25, 2023
BlueRayDick:
Lmao grin grin grin

Book wey be say ordinary : "And they called the goat evu" we critcize inside and u dey convulse. Na that same book u go send to foreign people dem no go knack u big pepsi bottle for head for wasting their time . Just dey play grin

This boy doesn't know all these folklores, myths and historical accounts are what some of us have read while cutting our teeth in the literary world.
Lmfao
You read all those nonsense, you try oo
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 7:57pm On Sep 25, 2023
OasisX:
cool

Nollywood is 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Really enjoy the new movie - Black Book.
Netflixis really pushing them and I am loving it
Can't wait for kunle afolayan 3 blockbuster movie and series
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A001: 8:02pm On Sep 25, 2023
cool cool

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Olril18(m): 8:03pm On Sep 25, 2023
OasisX:
grin

....dem say PBAT beg. LOL! Like he knelt for the Judge, weeping and begging him/her in the courtroom.

Two can play the game. If Atiku gets money and time to waste, PBAT is ready for him too.
This one no even get shame

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 8:09pm On Sep 25, 2023
grin grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A001: 8:14pm On Sep 25, 2023
Dis one wey no sabi anything. We're talking about many ancient histories you can never come across in modern times anywhere even among the elderly, except a couple of tiny traces from a few elderly people, he dey talk about the myths and fables he heard while growing up.

And many of us, older people here, didn't hear of those same myths and fables you heard?

Some people are simply daft. Lols. Many of the historical records in the book are dead and lost histories, exactly what people that major in fields like Archeology, Paleontology, Cosmology, Astrophysics, Space Science, and related fields are looking for.

It's not good to be dumb in this life sha. I'm sure you've also seen the language that accompanied the book in myths and fables while growing up. Kids wey no sabi anything.

Even simple historical accounts of well-known deities like Ifa, Ogun in Otem's book, ask many Isese practitioners in modern times, they don't know these details.

As a scientist, it's those details I'm after. If most of such ATR adherents don't know some histories about their god, is it you that don't know your left from right that'd know such deep histories about dieties you don't even worship?

Lols. These ones are just kids.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amoto94(m): 8:16pm On Sep 25, 2023
Rest

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by sod09(m): 8:20pm On Sep 25, 2023
Shey engbo werey
The phone you they use na otem invent am
Why not use opon IFA to send post on nairaland since African don't dress like African

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 8:35pm On Sep 25, 2023
grin grin

And they named the goat evu.

Source - Otem the fiction writer

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 8:39pm On Sep 25, 2023
Instead make you Chelsea and Man Utd fans dey beg, Una still dey find Otem trouble

Relegation sure when Otem cages Poch and TenHag
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 8:47pm On Sep 25, 2023
grin

....Otem is really enjoying 001 on this board.

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A40(m): 8:48pm On Sep 25, 2023
Amigoss:
📌
$ is now 1k that's the issue Nigerians should be facing now not whether Tinubu has school cert or whatever.

The destruction APC has wrecked on Nigeria I don't know how or if the country will recover. From 180 to 1k in 8 years. It's crazy

6 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A40(m): 8:53pm On Sep 25, 2023
@afrodoc @nihilistjnr

Did you guys catch the Joe Joyce fight? Even for his size the lack of head movement is crazy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 9:00pm On Sep 25, 2023
A40:
@afrodoc @nihilistjnr

Did you guys catch the Joe Joyce fight? Even for his size the lack of head movement is crazy

I think it was unfair for him to face Zhang again after having his face broken the first time round.

I don't even think his head movement or lack off was the problem - the combo that slept him was a jab yo the body followed by a vicious right hook. Even if he was a snake, he wasn't weaving that cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by sod09(m): 9:09pm On Sep 25, 2023
BlueRayDick:
grin grin

And they named the goat evu.

Source - Otem the fiction writer
You guys are not getting it
Evu means goat: greatest of all time
Otem son of atum the kogi man,great scientist, historian, slayer of Allah and Jehovah, the Chelsea fan is the Greatest of all time

If e easy do one of his achievements
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by sod09(m): 9:10pm On Sep 25, 2023
raumdeuter:
Instead make you Chelsea and Man Utd fans dey beg, Una still dey find Otem trouble

Relegation sure when Otem cages Poch and TenHag
If Chelsea can relegate, I will take otem son of atum as my lord
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 9:33pm On Sep 25, 2023
Search Nairaland for "Roland17 Otem" and make an interesting observation
Egbons emotional IQ has always been very high. When you observe say water done pass garri, mockery no dey sweet for mouth again.

Make una allow TeeJay rest. Who done code done code.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 9:37pm On Sep 25, 2023
https://www.nairaland.com/7853567/breaking-supreme-court-confirms-lamidi

So what is the fate of LP candidates

Lets wait until news is verified
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 9:55pm On Sep 25, 2023
iamoyindamola:
Gas is now 900/kg
These people are like the devil that will give you one and collect double, what did we do to deserve this

where are you buying from?

it is 770 in nipco/mobil

now is the time to buy as close to source as possible

independents price will always be higher

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by sod09(m): 10:05pm On Sep 25, 2023
GloriousGbola:

where are you buying from?

it is 770 in nipco/mobil

now is the time to buy as close to source as possible

independents price will always be higher
We don't have mobil or nipco here
Some are LPG stations

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A001: 10:13pm On Sep 25, 2023
Keep wailing about Otem o. No sleep. When you wake up tomorrow again, resume your career as wailers and add my moniker join as usual.

If I'm less busy, I may reply you in kind.

By the end of the year, when I've counted at least 6 studies I've done and published using the guy's book and other relevant works in the local cultures and Physics literature over the past few years, you can let us know what your daily tears here have achieved.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A40(m): 10:14pm On Sep 25, 2023
nihilistjnr:

I think it was unfair for him to face Zhang again after having his face broken the first time round.

I don't even think his head movement or lack off was the problem - the combo that slept him was a jab yo the body followed by a vicious right hook. Even if he was a snake, he wasn't weaving that cheesy
True that but Zhang was battering him all night. That was just the perfectly timed blow that hit him flush. He takes too many hits in fights

HW boxing is broken at this point. No one to even get excited about. The skill level is so poor.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A40(m): 10:16pm On Sep 25, 2023
https://twitter.com/oku_yungx/status/1706288954171904215?s=19

Wetin dey sup for Naija? This is the second such video I'm seeing in three days. He's not serious sha. Falomo bridge? Na just Igbogbi e go dey and incur more Bills or make he jam aboki to adjust him bone
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A001: 10:27pm On Sep 25, 2023
Ibime:
Search Nairaland for "Roland17 Otem" and make an interesting observation
I'm not even moved by the mockery. That's normal from fools.

In my engagements with people online and offline, I always focus on the use of reason. I lay an emphasis on merits and demerits of claims and arguments.

However, these morons don't actually care about these at all. They don't care whether something is true or not.

Just mock and demonize it if it's coming from a fellow African. That's the hallmark of low intelligence in most Africans.

It's mocking and posting blatant lies they do online. If it were offline, they enter the full jihad and religious violence mode and start fighting and killing for their god.

However, whether it's use of reason or force, I'm always at home, though for the latter, if a person no find wahala, big wahala no go locate them.

Apart from pure curiosity, self-defence is one of the reasons I've been gathering all sorts of ancient knowledge of physics all around.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 10:34pm On Sep 25, 2023
📌📌📌

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 2:14am On Sep 26, 2023
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 3:07am On Sep 26, 2023
BlueRayDick:
Lmao grin grin grin

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (3357) (3358) (3359) (3360) (3361) (3362) (3363) ... (4776) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: Zaha(m), Emaprince, Itsrm(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.