Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,543 members, 7,850,853 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:02 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3359) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1538711 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3356) (3357) (3358) (3359) (3360) (3361) (3362) ... (4776) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Incognito9: 4:58pm On Sep 25, 2023

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 5:00pm On Sep 25, 2023
BlueRayDick:

The whole thing is just amusing sha .

The fact that we have educated people defending the whole charade is just funny .

I can’t imagine anybody calling my degrees into question in the nearest future and I will be spending thousands of dollars to pay lawyers to block my opps from seeing my good grades/records in school .
He's shy such an intelligent student shouldn't be seen among us

8 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 5:00pm On Sep 25, 2023
BlueRayDick:

The fact that we have educated people defending the whole charade is just funny .

I can’t imagine anybody calling my degrees into question in the nearest future and I will be spending thousands of dollars to pay lawyers to block my opps from seeing my good grades/records in school .

As it is done everywhere

You want to know if the man Tinubu has a certificate from CSU and he has granted you the right to do so

So what does this goose chase achieve after you get his certificate

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Incognito9: 5:03pm On Sep 25, 2023
raumdeuter:

As it is done everywhere

You're funny man 😂

Tinubu is hiding his gender and no longer certificate

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 5:03pm On Sep 25, 2023
raumdeuter:

As it is done everywhere

My post was very clear. I said I can’t imagine myself spending money to block people from seeing my good grades .

Why ? Because it doesn’t make any sense to me .

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 5:03pm On Sep 25, 2023
Incognito9:

You're funny man 😂

As it is done everywhere

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Incognito9: 5:04pm On Sep 25, 2023
iamoyindamola:
As it is done everywhere

The great Amala turner grin

I Sabi him

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 5:04pm On Sep 25, 2023
BlueRayDick:

My post was very clear. I said I can’t imagine myself spending money to block people from seeing my good grades .

Why ? Because it doesn’t make any sense to me .

How much do you think GEJ spent to block access to his good PhD thesis

How much do you think Obama and Trump spent to block access to his college records

Those records are his only and he chose not to reveal to anyone beyond what the law permits
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 5:05pm On Sep 25, 2023
raumdeuter:

How much do you think GEJ spent to block access to his good PhD thesis

How much do you think Obama and Trump spent to block access to his college records

Those records are his only and he chose not to reveal to anyone beyond what the law permits

Issorait !

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 5:05pm On Sep 25, 2023
Incognito9:

You're funny man 😂

What do you need his gender for? When University release his certificate, you should pay attention to the gender they are referring to

At least CSU will use either HE or SHE
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 5:06pm On Sep 25, 2023
Incognito9:
The great Amala turner grin

I Sabi him
I only deal with logical things and not irrational mob think
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Incognito9: 5:08pm On Sep 25, 2023
raumdeuter:

What do you need his gender for? When University release his certificate, you should pay attention to the gender they are referring to

AT least they will use either HE or SHE

You mean they should use ink and cancel the gender 😩

Either He or she, simply said Transgender 🤭
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 5:10pm On Sep 25, 2023
Incognito9:
You mean they should use ink and cancel the gender 😩

Either He or she, simply said Transgender 🤭

If you have a University certificate check it and show us where they wrote Gender. If he is transgender omnigender or nongender how does that affect the certificate and verification that he has a Bachelors from CSU
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 5:11pm On Sep 25, 2023
BlueRayDick:

I can’t imagine anybody calling my degrees into question in the nearest future and I will be spending thousands of dollars to pay lawyers to block my opps from seeing my good grades/records in school

E shock me too bro!

Lets wait & see if the judge will grant his request.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Incognito9: 5:18pm On Sep 25, 2023
raumdeuter:

If you have a University certificate check it and show us where they wrote Gender. If he is transgender omnigender or nongender how does that affect the certificate and verification that he has a Bachelors from CSU

See the way you're contradicting yourself grin

If it doesn't have any affect on his certificate, why then is he begging the school to hide it?

From begging not to release the certificate to begging to hide his gender 😩

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 5:18pm On Sep 25, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

E shock me too bro!

Lets wait & see if the judge will grant his request.

The whole back and forth thing is tiring .

The fact that the school that issued the certificate he submitted to INEC are saying they cannot verify the authenticity of that particular certificate sef get as e be .

Personally I hope the court will order the school to release the information so that all parties in the case can rest once and for all and we can all move on. That way all doubts will be cleared.

7 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 5:22pm On Sep 25, 2023
Incognito9:
See the way you're contradicting yourself grin

If it doesn't have any affect on his certificate, why then is he begging the school to hide it

From begging not to release the certificate to begging to hide his gender 😩

That is because it does not have any additional value to the certificate you want to see

You want to see if Tinubu graduated from CSU, The certificate will suffice. And he told them to release it

Where does Certificate have a gender section? The wordings of the certificate will indicate a He or She to show the gender

Same reason GEJ Obama and Trump begged courts not to release their info
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Incognito9: 5:25pm On Sep 25, 2023
raumdeuter:

That is because it does not have any additional value to the certificate you want to see?

You want to see if Tinubu graduated from CSU, The certificate will suffice. And he told them to release it

Where does Certificate have a gender section? The wordings of the certificate will indicate a He or She to show the gender

Same reason GEJ Obama and Trump begged courts not to release their info

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 5:26pm On Sep 25, 2023
Incognito9:

Na your evidence you go carry go supreme court and get another tongue lashing
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Incognito9: 5:30pm On Sep 25, 2023
raumdeuter:

Na your evidence you go carry go supreme court and get another tongue lashing

I'm neutral bro

I'm lashing every politicians

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 5:30pm On Sep 25, 2023
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 5:33pm On Sep 25, 2023
Incognito9:
I'm neutral bro

I'm lashing every politicians

Below is what the school is likely to release again and you have every information you need there to verify thta he went to school

If you are neutral remain neutral and don't be like those who believed Buhari was cloned to El Sudani

Those who believed the Jubril story also believe the Tinubu female story

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 5:37pm On Sep 25, 2023
BlueRayDick:

The whole back and forth thing is tiring .

The fact that the school that issued the certificate he submitted to INEC are saying they cannot verify the authenticity of that particular certificate sef get as e be .

Personally I hope the court will order the school to release the information so that all parties in the case can rest once and for all and we can all move on. That way all doubts will be cleared.

CSU's lawyer, Michael Hayes, told Gilbert that the university wouldn't be able to certify Tinubu's diploma under oath.

A CSU spokeswoman said the university can confirm the president graduated. However, it cannot authenticate the diploma because it is a ceremonial document that is not part of a student's official academic file.

https://www.cbsnews.com/chicago/news/chicago-state-university-nigeria-bola-tinubu/

Chicago State has issued this statement:

As an educational institution, we are sometimes asked to provide information related to student records. Federal law known as FERPA (the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act) protects the privacy of student records and limits what an institution can release.

In August 2023, a request was made in U.S. federal court for the university to provide information related to educational records concerning Bola Tinubu, the President of Nigeria, and a former CSU student. The university has confirmed Tinubu attended CSU and graduated in 1979 with a bachelor's degree. Federal law, however, prevents us from providing any further information without consent or unless allowed to do so via court order.

CSU is confident in the veracity and integrity of our records regarding Tinubu's completion of graduation requirements and degree certificate.
The university is not a party to the Nigerian legal proceedings that spurred this request, and a U.S. federal judge will determine whether the university will provide further requested information.

Our response to the request for Tinubu's academic records has been entirely consistent with our practices, policies and federal law. We would respond in exactly the same manner for any request for any student information by a third party.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 5:38pm On Sep 25, 2023
Tinubu attended Richard Daley college before proceeding to CSU. Admission to CSU was on the basis of his performance at Richard Daley. So those interested in his gender can check with Richard Daley. I think there was a clerical error when registering him at CSU
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 5:48pm On Sep 25, 2023
Ibime:
Tinubu attended Richard Daley college before proceeding to CSU. Admission to CSU was on the basis of his performance at Richard Daley. So those interested in his gender can check with Richard Daley. I think there was a clerical error when registering him at CSU

These things are very straight forward. Every reference to Tinubu including the certificate presented, the numerous letter from CSU and the SSN search shows the person was a Male born around that time. The only thing they want to hang onto is the F in Richard Daley college which is likely a clerical error just like the name THIBV in the school yearbook

If I bring a certificate from University of Paris and tell the school to swear under oath that it is authentic the school says we cannot swear anything since they cannot say for certain whether I made copies of it but what we can say is Mr A graduated from our school on this day

The paper is ceremonial, the substance is whether he graduated or not according to the school records. Many people never collected their certificate from their school yet the school records will always show they met requirements for graduation and graduated
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 5:55pm On Sep 25, 2023
imagin say u no even knw the gender of ur president..

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 6:06pm On Sep 25, 2023
raumdeuter:

CSU's lawyer, Michael Hayes, told Gilbert that the university wouldn't be able to certify Tinubu's diploma under oath.

A CSU spokeswoman said the university can confirm the president graduated. However, it cannot authenticate the diploma because it is a ceremonial document that is not part of a student's official academic file.

https://www.cbsnews.com/chicago/news/chicago-state-university-nigeria-bola-tinubu/

I don’t know why u are quoting me with an information that I’ve already seen on all news media .

Atiku is dragging Tinubu for a certificate Tinubu submitted to INEC . Atiku is saying that perticukar certificate he submitted is forged . Atiku wants the school to speak to that very certificate and not any other one .

In my own opinion , Atiku is both bothered whether Tibubu attended CSU at any point in time ; what Atiku is saying is that the certificate submitted to INEC differs from every other CSU certificate they’ve ever seen . They are asking the school to confirm it but the school does not want to concern themselves with naija wahala . Simple !

Anyways , at the end of the day what I think or what u think doesn’t matter . It’s the court’s prerogative to decide what decision to take eventually and everybody will move on. No be do or die matter

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by donjazzet: 6:18pm On Sep 25, 2023
Incognito9:
Is tinubu transgender?

Don j verify for us

https://www.nairaland.com/7853459/us-release-only-certificate-atiku

This whole debacle is a big insult to all of us nigerians.
Imagine the citizens of their country not knowing the basic information about their president.

Don't know his father and mother, don't know his exact area of origin, don't know his primary and secondary school.
NOTHING!!

it's a big show of shame upon this country. This can only happen because you have educated willing enablers who are ready to go all out and defend the nonsense simply because of tribalism. It's really sad and pitiful.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 6:23pm On Sep 25, 2023
Ibime:

I think you might be onto something.

I knew a guy at school Ezeugwu Chika S. We used to call him Stephen

Only to see in our year book at graduation that his name was listed as Ezeugwu Chika Stephanie.

Rip Stevo.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 6:24pm On Sep 25, 2023
BlueRayDick:
They are asking the school to confirm it but the school does not want to concern themselves with naija wahala . Simple !

Anyways , at the end of the day what I think or what u think doesn’t matter . It’s the court’s prerogative to decide what decision to take eventually and everybody will move on. No be do or die matter

Yeah, the court has the final say. They can order CSU to release all the document. They can also grant Tinubu's request. For Atiku, who obviously is the petitioner.. na do or die matter. Though he normally make the right move @ the wrong time.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 6:28pm On Sep 25, 2023
nihilistjnr:

I think you might be onto something.

I knew a guy at school Ezeugwu Chika S. We used to call him Stephen

Only to see in our year book at graduation that his name was listed as Ezeugwu Chika Stephanie.

Rip Stevo.

grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 7:16pm On Sep 25, 2023
raumdeuter:

Below is what the school is likely to release again and you have every information you need there to verify thta he went to school

If you are neutral remain neutral and don't be like those who believed Buhari was cloned to El Sudani

Those who believed the Jubril story also believe the Tinubu female story

grin

.....PBAT is simply frustrating Atiku, beating him at his own game. Meanwhile one of his classmates was at the court and sworn to know him wella.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3356) (3357) (3358) (3359) (3360) (3361) (3362) ... (4776) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: Realtord43, liveLongNprospa(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.