Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,216 members, 7,829,359 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3357) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1476514 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3354) (3355) (3356) (3357) (3358) (3359) (3360) ... (4678) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by sod09(m): 4:52pm On Sep 24, 2023
Otem the Chelsea fan no fit save him club from this misery 🤣🤣

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amoto94(m): 5:41pm On Sep 24, 2023
*URGENT VACANCIES!!!*

A new quick service restaurant (QSR) is urgently in need of the following roles for their new restaurant on the Island.

Job location: Lekki Phase 1, Lagos

Industry: Food Business (Onsite & Online)

Available positions:

1. Chef  - Minimum of 2 years experience in similar position (2 positions)

2. Storekeeper  - Minimum of 2 years experience in similar position

3. Inventory Officer - Minimum of 3 -5 years experience in similar position.

4. Procurement Officer - Minimum of 2 years experience in similar position.

5. Cashier - Minimum of 2 years experience in similar position.

6. Order Management Personnel - Minimum of 2 years experience in similar position

7. Sales Personnel  - Minimum of 2 years experience in similar position

8. Cleaner & Kitchen Assistant - Minimum of 1 years experience in similar position

Pay range/Salary - Very Attractive

Qualified and interested candidates should apply by sending their CVs to elvahconsulting@gmail.com using the job title as the subject of the email
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by donjazzet: 5:54pm On Sep 24, 2023
The long necked people of Myanmar in present day.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DissTroy(m): 6:10pm On Sep 24, 2023
iamoyindamola:

We should know when to draw the line with cruise chasing

We chase 'cruise' with everything in this country; in this TikTok, short-attention span age.

Those of us who do not key into it or prefer to reserve it for personal interactions only are called stuck-up and overly-serious.

Everything is content for bored strangers on the internet whose interest in your affairs are fleeting distractions.

There's no line. Everything is up for streaming. Why do you think BBNaija is so popular? There's no line. Mohbad's exhumed decomposing body is currently on Twitter, posted by the 'concerned' activists. It's content and nothing more.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 6:11pm On Sep 24, 2023
DissTroy:

We chase 'cruise' with everything in this country in this TikTok, short-attention span age.

Those of us who do not key into it or prefer to reserve it for personal interactions only are called stuck-up and overly-serious.

Everything is content for bored strangers on the internet whose interest in your affairs are fleeting distractions.

There's no line. Everything is up for streaming. Why do you think BBNaija is so popular? There's no line. Mohbad's exhumed decomposing body is currently on Twitter, posting by the 'concerned' activists. It's content and nothing more.
Bunch of shameless lots
No wonder our ex mannequin president called us lazy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by AlphaNugget(m): 6:28pm On Sep 24, 2023
cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 6:28pm On Sep 24, 2023
DissTroy:

We chase 'cruise' with everything in this country; in this TikTok, short-attention span age.

There's no line. Everything is up for streaming. Why do you think BBNaija is so popular? There's no line. Mohbad's exhumed decomposing body is currently on Twitter, posted by the 'concerned' activists. It's content and nothing more.

....and some Dudes here almost lynch us for speaking against it.

Samklef and DrPeking dey milk impressions on X with the situation by cooking tales upon tales.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Incognito9: 6:36pm On Sep 24, 2023
OasisX:

Samklef and DrPeking dey milk impressions on X with the situation by cooking tales upon tales.

Lol see cruise grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 6:40pm On Sep 24, 2023
Incognito9:

Lol see cruise grin

grin

....and she dey mourn Mohbad too.

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DissTroy(m): 6:45pm On Sep 24, 2023
OasisX:

Like I stated on the previous page, I deliberately let time prove me - prove us who argued against the activists - right.
Not because seeking justice is wrong but because Nigerians don't care about justice asides the entertainment and drama.

9 days since then and they've gone beyond our predictions to garner views and impressions with the decomposing corpse of an artiste they care about.

The supposed protests for Mohbad across different cities from Lagos to Uyo to Enugu to other places ended up with booked hotels and sexcapades told in measured and well-timed paces. A spin-off of the main content. More impressions. More entertainment.

Iyabo Ojo and some other Z-list celebrities leveraged on it to visit the Commissioner of Police. Ye! Days after, nothing. But it's boosted their profiles though.

VeryDarkMan, everyone. Serious content for blogs. Steady stream of drama, and a little spice here and there with unverified inside information.

Two weeks almost gone. Alleged culprits still free, new twists to rope in others with no evidence.

Iyanya and Oxlade leveraging on it for cheap PR. Davido claiming he can't sleep because the dead guy keeps appearing to him.

Wannabe Facebook influencers posting constantly with new twists to go viral.

September 12. September 24. Same old shît. Nothing has changed.

Predictable. As always.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 6:47pm On Sep 24, 2023
DissTroy:

Like I stated on the previous page, I deliberately let time prove me - prove us who argued against the activists - right.
Not because seeking justice is wrong but because Nigerians don't care about justice asides the entertainment and drama.

9 days since then and they've gone beyond our predictions to garner views and impressions with the decomposing corpse of an artiste the care about.

The supposed protests across different states from Lagos to Uyo to Enugu to other places ended up with booked hotels and sexcapades told in measured and well-time paces. A spin-off of the main content. More impressions.

Iyabo Ojo and some other Z-list celebrities leveraged on it to visit the Commissioner of Police. Ye! Days after, nothing. But it's boosted their profiles though.

VeryDarkMan, everyone. Serious content for blogs. Steady stream of drama, and a little spice here and there with unverified insides information.

Two weeks almost gone. Alleged culprits still free, new twists to rope in others with no evidence.

Iyanya and Oxlade leveraging on it for cheap PR. Davido claiming he can't sleep because the dead guy keeps appearing to him.

Predictable. As always.

....say no more bruh.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Raalsalghul: 7:03pm On Sep 24, 2023
DissTroy:

9 days since then and they've gone beyond our predictions to garner views and impressions with the decomposing corpse of an artiste they care about.

The supposed protests for Mohbad across different cities from Lagos to Uyo to Enugu to other places ended up with booked hotels and sexcapades told in measured and well-timed paces. A spin-off of the main content. More impressions. More entertainment.

VeryDarkMan, everyone. Serious content for blogs. Steady stream of drama, and a little spice here and there with unverified inside information.

Predictable. As always.

grin grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ballzproblem2: 7:58pm On Sep 24, 2023
DissTroy:

rivers state is better than akwa ibom
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by donjazzet: 8:23pm On Sep 24, 2023
Ibime what's your current analysis on the state of affairs regarding the Ukraine war and Russia's economy.

Do you think Ukraine is doing very well? Any hope for them? What about Russia's economy, what's your prediction on its future?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by donjazzet: 9:46pm On Sep 24, 2023
Interesting argument on Twitter about this pics.
A poll was held as to who was doing the giving or receiving of the spaghetti and it was roughly 50-50.
Meaning people were seeing it from their own perspectives. For me I'm thinking it's the person on the right giving the spaghetti a d receiving the laptop.

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by reccy(m): 10:31pm On Sep 24, 2023
donjazzet:
Interesting argument on Twitter about this pics.
A poll was held as to who was doing the giving or receiving of the spaghetti and it was roughly 50-50.
Meaning people were seeing it from their own perspectives. For me I'm thinking it's the person on the right giving the spaghetti a d receiving the laptop.

The left is giving both the laptop and the spaghettis....while the right receives both!!!
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ballzproblem2: 10:38pm On Sep 24, 2023
donjazzet:
Ibime what's your current analysis on the state of affairs regarding the Ukraine war and Russia's economy.

Do you think Ukraine is doing very well? Any hope for them? What about Russia's economy, what's your prediction on its future?
Ukraine is doing well against Russia,they recently damaged two Russian submarines last week I wonder why stuff like that don't make FP

check out this site
https://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zone

they give unbiased analysis about the whole situation in a day or two

scroll down you will see different articles about the war
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by User09: 2:07am On Sep 25, 2023
Spent an hour plus reading the entire spat against my better judgement. Some of the signs were palpable and I did call it out a few times.

Anyway, not a very sightly thing when things go so low to this extent. You guys really need to do better particularly donj and for obvious reasons

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by User09: 2:09am On Sep 25, 2023
User09:

Take a look at the bolded and see why you come off as dishonest.

Pretty sure you know the bolded is deemed offensive anywhere in the world.

Who are you to set the rules on what people should get offended by when you cant even do the same.

I'll be frank, Based off of what I've seen and read from you, It'll do you best to go see a psychologist. I have an idea what it might be, but it'll be best if you spoke to someone.

P.S - I'm sure you know by now that I do not respond to personal attacks, best keep it civil

And Donj, the bolded advise is still valid if you're willing to take it

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 2:29am On Sep 25, 2023
OasisX:

Tupac died at the age of 25. I don't want believe they posted those things.

Maybe another cruiser did and attached their names there.

That Samklef own . . What does that mean sef? No I dont believe they consciously posted that.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 6:31am On Sep 25, 2023
Finally, France Decides To Recall Ambassador From Niger. To Withdraw Troops Too.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A001: 6:38am On Sep 25, 2023
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-66893661

I read this news report yesterday and laughed. Only the wise know how the outcome of this sort of research and analysis would impact science in the coming years.

They'd do all sorts of various analysis and research and still come to the same conclusions that Kogi guy, Otem, already explained in his works even without having a single spacecraft to do the kind of explorations NASA scientists engage in.

To kids wailing about the guy, whatever abuses you hurl at him is none of my business once you don't direct your insults and the lies you've cooked up against me.

If you do, I'd reply you in kind. It's you, religious people, that rely solely on a god and pray to him because you're weak.

A scientist doesn't engage in such folly. One learns some kind of physics for self-defense when the situation warrants it.

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by akwesenana: 6:41am On Sep 25, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Omo.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 6:54am On Sep 25, 2023
Oshey agba scientist what have you invented so far
Or what as otem your lord and saviour invented

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by donjazzet: 6:55am On Sep 25, 2023
User09:
Spent an hour plus reading the entire spat against my better judgement. Some of the signs were palpable and I did call it out a few times.

Anyway, not a very sightly thing when things go so low to this extent. You guys really need to do better particularly donj and for obvious reasons

I am very desperate to know how you went through this spat and determined that I was the principal cause of this for you to single me out.
I desperately want to know at what point you believe I did something that led to this. Don't run o.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by donjazzet: 6:57am On Sep 25, 2023
A001:

I read this news report yesterday and laughed. Only the wise know how the outcome of this sort of research and analysis would impact science in the coming years.

They'd do all sorts of various analysis and research and still come to the same conclusions that Kogi guy, Otem, already explained in his works even without having a single spacecraft to do the kind of explorations NASA scientists engage in.

A scientist doesn't engage in such folly. One learns some kind of physics for self-defense when the situation warrants it.

Please read what you've just typed @ the bolded and tell me if you genuinely believe that a science inclined person would think like this.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amoto94(m): 6:57am On Sep 25, 2023
LEGAL OFFICER NEEDED IN A CORPORATE LAW FIRM IN ABUJA

Key Responsibilities
ï‚· File for pre incorporation and post incorporation including but not limited to filling of business name, annual return , companies , change of address etc .
ï‚· Compile and process data, send emails, process documents for compliance and follow up on
the progress of work.
ï‚·Draft letters , legal documents.
ï‚· Conduct legal research
 Investigate problems that may arise when processing clients’ documents.

Requirements
At least 2 year post call
2.Knowledge of the law
3.Experience in regulatory compliance is an advantage.
4. Strong research skills
5. Proactive, independent and ability to work and produce result with little or no supervision.
6. Ready to resume immediately.

Salary -120,000

PS: This is a corporate law firm, experience in corporate practice is the primary consideration.

Please send CV to
Thelegalassociateabuja@gmail.com
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 7:06am On Sep 25, 2023
Emaprince:
Tupac died at the age of 25. I don't want believe they posted those things.

Maybe another cruiser did and attached their names there.

That Samklef own . . What does that mean sef? No I dont believe they consciously posted that.

grin

.....search pane also is available on X too bruh

https://twitter.com/drpenking/status/1705663141697241265?t=YMNrp_Qqh9Kn2-3qzssD1A&s=19
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 7:47am On Sep 25, 2023
A001:

To kids wailing about the guy, whatever abuses you hurl at him is none of my business once you don't direct your insults and the lies you've cooked up against me.

If you do, I'd reply you in kind. It's you, religious people, that rely solely on a god and pray to him because you're weak.

bro I think this time, you need a brain 🧠 diagnosis

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 7:50am On Sep 25, 2023
seankafor:
bro I think this time, you need a brain 🧠 diagnosis
Make una leave our otemic scientist🤣🤣
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 7:51am On Sep 25, 2023
Even babalawo adifala is a scientist 🤣🤣
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amoto94(m): 7:54am On Sep 25, 2023
Role: Tax Accountant in oil and Gas industry

Experience: 5 years

Salary:13.4M gross excluding other benefits

if interested or you know anyone interested please send CVs to recruitment@alfred-victoria.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (3354) (3355) (3356) (3357) (3358) (3359) (3360) ... (4678) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.