Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,515 members, 7,847,122 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 11:28 AM

You Are Only Fair To Northern Nigeria – Abaribe Tells Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Are Only Fair To Northern Nigeria – Abaribe Tells Buhari (20550 Views)

Nobody Can Push Igbo Out Of Nigeria – Abaribe / I Will Freely Hand Over Myself To You If You Do This -abaribe Tells Police / Fani Kayode Reacts As Senator Abaribe Tells Buhari To Resign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Are Only Fair To Northern Nigeria – Abaribe Tells Buhari by jchioma: 10:41am On Jun 20, 2022
He he he! The day has broken, everyone can now see what wise ones saw before time. May affliction never arise a second time. Amen!
Re: You Are Only Fair To Northern Nigeria – Abaribe Tells Buhari by FactBoyz: 10:41am On Jun 20, 2022
sad
Re: You Are Only Fair To Northern Nigeria – Abaribe Tells Buhari by Nobody: 10:41am On Jun 20, 2022
Biafrans and abokis are the most tribalistic people in Nigeria, these people are the problem of Nigeria. Both have the terrorist groups... brainless people.

1 Like

Re: You Are Only Fair To Northern Nigeria – Abaribe Tells Buhari by candidbabe(f): 10:41am On Jun 20, 2022
Re: You Are Only Fair To Northern Nigeria – Abaribe Tells Buhari by berrystunn(m): 10:42am On Jun 20, 2022
Someone want to continue where buhari stopped...
Re: You Are Only Fair To Northern Nigeria – Abaribe Tells Buhari by AderonkeOlaniyi(f): 10:43am On Jun 20, 2022
Peter Obi we know, Peter Obi we support!!!
Re: You Are Only Fair To Northern Nigeria – Abaribe Tells Buhari by Splitmind: 10:43am On Jun 20, 2022
The North has been marginalised for most of Nigeria's existence, now that we are taking our birthright back you guys are wailing.
Re: You Are Only Fair To Northern Nigeria – Abaribe Tells Buhari by Pejapaul247: 10:43am On Jun 20, 2022
Are you just realizing? Am from the north and I know that fairness does not exist in Buhari govt for a long time
Re: You Are Only Fair To Northern Nigeria – Abaribe Tells Buhari by Capuchinho: 10:46am On Jun 20, 2022
I love this man and his confidence..

Someone to stand up for the truth no matter how corrupt they also are.

Who wan change this country for the better abeg
Re: You Are Only Fair To Northern Nigeria – Abaribe Tells Buhari by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 10:46am On Jun 20, 2022
ignis:
Buhari is too tribalistic and hates the south right from when he was a military head of state.

I used to say that Buhari is God's punishment to Nigeria. Imagine 8 years of captivity under Buhari administration. I would like Tinubu to continue with the same legacy for another 8 years. Maybe Nigerian youth will all have sense after another 8 years of severe hardship.

Fully OBIdient.

comparing a masters holder with Buhari and PO that have third class in his B.A shows you ipob/igbo have small reasoning

upgrade your sense of reasoning, Tinubu is intelligent to be compared with some dunce
Re: You Are Only Fair To Northern Nigeria – Abaribe Tells Buhari by mywells: 10:47am On Jun 20, 2022
If I was non-ideological, I would go to APC.speaking from experience.
Re: You Are Only Fair To Northern Nigeria – Abaribe Tells Buhari by J3susFr3ak: 10:53am On Jun 20, 2022
Splitmind:
The North has been marginalised for most of Nigeria's existence, now that we are taking our birthright back you guys are wailing.

What nonsense birthright are you talking about? What is in your village? What is Nigeria obtaining from your village that is of any strategic importance?

Oh....you mean THAT birthright right? The one which involves killing people in Churches, kidnapping villagers and clergymen, killing farmers on their own ancestral lands and stealing what you can, lynching girls for blasphemy....and whatever nonsense your religion zombifies you to do....

Well...if you are so desperate to have your Islamic birthright country in your Sharia Arewa land ...you can sure have it.

Except you are really that needy and pathetic to not admit you do need those you want to kill like the devil.

1 Like

Re: You Are Only Fair To Northern Nigeria – Abaribe Tells Buhari by David160(m): 10:55am On Jun 20, 2022
ghettokid1:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/06/20/you-are-only-fair-to-northern-nigeria-abaribe-tells-buhari/#:~:text=NEWS-,You%20are%20only%20fair%20to%20Northern%20Nigeria%20%E2%80%93%20Abaribe%20tells%20Buhari,-Published

Buhari is the worst thing that has ever happened to Nigeria
Re: You Are Only Fair To Northern Nigeria – Abaribe Tells Buhari by Obakoolex(m): 10:56am On Jun 20, 2022
ignis:
Buhari is too tribalistic and hates the south right from when he was a military head of state.

I used to say that Buhari is God's punishment to Nigeria. Imagine 8 years of captivity under Buhari administration. I would like Tinubu to continue with the same legacy for another 8 years. Maybe Nigerian youth will all have sense after another 8 years of severe hardship.
I wonder why you people can ever be comparing buhari to tinubu in what sense exactly
Sentiments apart none of the aspirants have commendable past record like tinubu, am not saying he's a Messiah but I'll vote tinubu then Peter Obi before atiku in that order

Fully OBIdient.
Re: You Are Only Fair To Northern Nigeria – Abaribe Tells Buhari by Ebubu4: 11:01am On Jun 20, 2022
FalseProphet1:
This is why you all should rally round and vote for Peter Obi. Tell your brother Dave of Ebonyi state to rally round Peter Obi. He can vote APC for other things but presidency should be Peter Obi.

This I have seen.
Lolz Umahi campaign for Peter Obi ?

So the APC which has bettered the people of Ebonyi state should be discarded on federal level ?

Umahi vote for Peter Obi haven't you heard of anti-party politics ?

Hmm
Re: You Are Only Fair To Northern Nigeria – Abaribe Tells Buhari by Blackdisciple(m): 11:04am On Jun 20, 2022
Aufbauh:
This one is still talking about his depravity in the Buhari's administration even when Buhari is less than quarter to go. The thing pain am gan!

Is he lying?
For sure you know he is not lying....
Re: You Are Only Fair To Northern Nigeria – Abaribe Tells Buhari by Splitmind: 11:05am On Jun 20, 2022
J3susFr3ak:

What nonsense birthright are you talking about? What is in your village? What is Nigeria obtaining from your village that is of any strategic importance?

Oh....you mean THAT birthright right? The one which involves killing people in Churches, kidnapping villagers and clergymen, killing farmers on their own ancestral lands and stealing what you can, lynching girls for blasphemy....and whatever nonsense your religion zombifies you to do....

Well...if you are so desperate to have your Islamic birthright country in your Sharia Arewa land ...you can sure have it.

Except you are really that needy and pathetic to not admit you do need those you want to kill like the devil.

Stop talking like this. We are only asking for equity and fairness in government and so far we have not gotten it.

Salaam brother.
Re: You Are Only Fair To Northern Nigeria – Abaribe Tells Buhari by drnoel: 11:08am On Jun 20, 2022
Aufbauh:
This one is still talking about his depravity in the Buhari's administration even when Buhari is less than quarter to go. The thing pain am gan!

Only his depravity? What of the depravity of a whole group of people
Re: You Are Only Fair To Northern Nigeria – Abaribe Tells Buhari by Lumig: 11:11am On Jun 20, 2022
And Abaribe is also clamoring for a northern president in 2023. Hypocrites
Re: You Are Only Fair To Northern Nigeria – Abaribe Tells Buhari by alen4smith(m): 11:12am On Jun 20, 2022
ghettokid1:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/06/20/you-are-only-fair-to-northern-nigeria-abaribe-tells-buhari/#:~:text=NEWS-,You%20are%20only%20fair%20to%20Northern%20Nigeria%20%E2%80%93%20Abaribe%20tells%20Buhari,-Published
this one don recover from PDP brakefast.
Re: You Are Only Fair To Northern Nigeria – Abaribe Tells Buhari by 2023NaijaVoter: 11:13am On Jun 20, 2022
PO is right, we have too many lunatic politicians in Naija.

Never forget who approved the pension payments for former Biafran police and soldiers back in 2017.

https://www.nairaland.com/4124660/buhari-approves-payment-pension-retired

Re: You Are Only Fair To Northern Nigeria – Abaribe Tells Buhari by Timmi: 11:15am On Jun 20, 2022
ghettokid1:

The rantings of a dot nation - inconsequential and personal non grata.
Re: You Are Only Fair To Northern Nigeria – Abaribe Tells Buhari by Carlylepneuma: 11:19am On Jun 20, 2022
ghettokid1:

oga u only defected to APGA because u have biafra ideology, stop deceiving ur self...
Re: You Are Only Fair To Northern Nigeria – Abaribe Tells Buhari by kponkedenge(m): 11:20am On Jun 20, 2022
Aufbauh:

Mr buharist, what exactly did you gain from this administration?
Re: You Are Only Fair To Northern Nigeria – Abaribe Tells Buhari by treatise: 11:21am On Jun 20, 2022
nzeobi:
Buhari is a curse that has set Nigeria backwards.

I wish he hands over to osibanjo and travels today and never to come back again
Buhari isn't a curse but an accident of history.
Re: You Are Only Fair To Northern Nigeria – Abaribe Tells Buhari by ecomalchemist(m): 11:22am On Jun 20, 2022
I'd be giving out the Gadget importation Guide from USA for free.

This report is for those looking for a side hustle or financial freedom // someone who wants to start laptops and mobile phones importation business but do not know how to go about it.

Do well to reach me via the number on my sig
Re: You Are Only Fair To Northern Nigeria – Abaribe Tells Buhari by zionstaar75: 11:50am On Jun 20, 2022
Frigga13:
Apc juju no be small thing...

Like this Nigerians wan forget how evil Apc is..

For some Nigerians to even think of voting Apc is abnormal .. no be clear eyes .. Nigerians I know like good life ..

Nigerians must take their country back from bandits and herdsmen

Our people wants to farm .. the hunger is much with a very weak Naira

We must move .. forward

Atiku for a strong Naira , working economy and importantly back to farm ..
bandits and herdsmen will end with the Islamic Party.

Power to the people
2023!!
atiku will lose miserably, this election is between 2 southerners Peter obi and asiwaju Bola tinubu

1 Like

Re: You Are Only Fair To Northern Nigeria – Abaribe Tells Buhari by seunayantokun(m): 11:56am On Jun 20, 2022
Buhari and his cabal, fulani terrorists, boko haram and their commander Elrufai have gone far in implementing 'Nigeria belongs to fulani agenda', AKA Fulanisation. But no matter how high they are, they shall fail and fall. What they are doing today God shall make them and their generations to regret forever. Evil siddon jeje, them go carry am put for back. Instead of developing and be honestly competitive, they set their minds to kill, destroy and occupy what they covet. What kind of mindset is that?
Re: You Are Only Fair To Northern Nigeria – Abaribe Tells Buhari by Gozac: 12:07pm On Jun 20, 2022
Realists:

GEJ was also fair to Igbo's. Life is turn by turn, BATMAN aka Jagaban will be very very very fair to Igbos, come 2023.
BAT may choose to be fair to Igbo if he likes, but one thing that's sure is that any govt that refuses to be fair to the Igbos the masses will suffer since Igbo businesses deal mostly with masses

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Visists Alh Tanko Yankasai (Photos) / Ambode Meets The CEO Of Yamaha Motors In Lagos (photos) / Opinion Poll Tips Oke To Win Ondo Election - Thisday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.