Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,258 members, 7,853,284 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 01:39 PM

You Are Only Fair To Northern Nigeria – Abaribe Tells Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Are Only Fair To Northern Nigeria – Abaribe Tells Buhari (20561 Views)

Nobody Can Push Igbo Out Of Nigeria – Abaribe / I Will Freely Hand Over Myself To You If You Do This -abaribe Tells Police / Fani Kayode Reacts As Senator Abaribe Tells Buhari To Resign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Are Only Fair To Northern Nigeria – Abaribe Tells Buhari by APOSTLECHUMA: 12:19pm On Jun 20, 2022
ANY BODY CLAMOURING FOR ANOTHER SATANIC APC GOVT HAS AMENSIA.

1 Like

Re: You Are Only Fair To Northern Nigeria – Abaribe Tells Buhari by goshen26: 12:19pm On Jun 20, 2022
his tenure will soon be over. I only wonder Femi Adesina will look when he comes home.

i decided not subscribe to my gotv last month because of epileptic power, and i was with NTA for few mins they bring the light. NTA usually do different federal agency show, where those agency showcase what theyve been doing; i could not believe the level of nepotism in this administration, because almost all the agencies are headed by a certain region and this singular act has hinder the progress of his Government

1 Like

Re: You Are Only Fair To Northern Nigeria – Abaribe Tells Buhari by Confirm4real(m): 12:40pm On Jun 20, 2022
Nmamdi Kanu saw it coming...

Re: You Are Only Fair To Northern Nigeria – Abaribe Tells Buhari by EagleSquare1(m): 12:42pm On Jun 20, 2022
What do you know about Buhari from when he was Head of State. Please tell us so we don't read your comment as the usual narratives.

ignis:
Buhari is too tribalistic and hates the south right from when he was a military head of state.

I used to say that Buhari is God's punishment to Nigeria. Imagine 8 years of captivity under Buhari administration. I would like Tinubu to continue with the same legacy for another 8 years. Maybe Nigerian youth will all have sense after another 8 years of severe hardship.

Fully OBIdient.
Re: You Are Only Fair To Northern Nigeria – Abaribe Tells Buhari by Sanniwonder8: 12:50pm On Jun 20, 2022
Hmmm nonsense you self no fair to ur self and ur people around u, buhari is northern and fear to his people my people now in south will did not see those people under us as human being because of money we look them like animal because he/she no get money Mr Man don't dey talk like dat again ooo help ur self before God help u
Re: You Are Only Fair To Northern Nigeria – Abaribe Tells Buhari by olatunbosun12362: 1:41pm On Jun 20, 2022
To core North.To core North....
Re: You Are Only Fair To Northern Nigeria – Abaribe Tells Buhari by victorazy(m): 1:51pm On Jun 20, 2022
Aufbauh:
This one is still talking about his depravity in the Buhari's administration even when Buhari is less than quarter to go. The thing pain am gan!

Sharap
Re: You Are Only Fair To Northern Nigeria – Abaribe Tells Buhari by Franky9584(m): 1:52pm On Jun 20, 2022
I love this man with passion...out-spoken
Re: You Are Only Fair To Northern Nigeria – Abaribe Tells Buhari by IPIGSRHYPO: 3:33pm On Jun 20, 2022
Abaribe the IPIG terrorist Senator.

1 Like

Re: You Are Only Fair To Northern Nigeria – Abaribe Tells Buhari by cocolacec(m): 3:40pm On Jun 20, 2022
How can buhari be fair to people who always wish him death?
Re: You Are Only Fair To Northern Nigeria – Abaribe Tells Buhari by Genius100: 4:24pm On Jun 20, 2022
Spot on, Abaribe. That's why Buhari built he most expensive projects in Nigeria like Second Niger Bridge, Lagos-Ibadan expressway, Lagos Ibadan Rail in the north..

1 Like

Re: You Are Only Fair To Northern Nigeria – Abaribe Tells Buhari by Wwwq: 5:28pm On Jun 20, 2022
True
Re: You Are Only Fair To Northern Nigeria – Abaribe Tells Buhari by DDigisol: 7:38pm On Jun 20, 2022
IPOB senator, how fair have you been to the SE?
Re: You Are Only Fair To Northern Nigeria – Abaribe Tells Buhari by samx4real(m): 5:57am On Jun 21, 2022
If you don't know that NEPOTISM is the middle name of a normal northerner, then forget it.

Buhari is the grand patron of NEPOTISM.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023: South-West APC Leaders Decry Intra-Ethnic Gang-Up Against Tinubu / Atiku Abubakar And His New Hobby By Bayo Onanuga / Probe Buhari Over Forged Certificate, Senior Lawyers Task IGP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.