Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,693 members, 7,831,145 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

You Are Only Fair To Northern Nigeria – Abaribe Tells Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Are Only Fair To Northern Nigeria – Abaribe Tells Buhari (20522 Views)

Nobody Can Push Igbo Out Of Nigeria – Abaribe / I Will Freely Hand Over Myself To You If You Do This -abaribe Tells Police / Fani Kayode Reacts As Senator Abaribe Tells Buhari To Resign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Are Only Fair To Northern Nigeria – Abaribe Tells Buhari by ghettokid1(m): 9:54am On Jun 20, 2022

The former Senate Minority Leader, Enyinnaya Abaribe, has slammed President Muhammadu Buhari-led Federal Government over alleged regionalism.

Abaribe accused Buhari-led government of being fair only to the Northern part of the country.

Featuring on Arise TV, the lawmaker said the current administration had downplayed non-northern region.

He said, “The APC government-led by President Muhammadu Buhari was not fair. He was totally unfair to the people, who are not from what he claims is his own place.

“At the time I was saying that, I was talking for the rest of Nigeria and I will continue to advocate for Nigeria.”

Abaribe also explained why he ignored the All Progressives Congress, APC, after he dumped the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP.

The lawmaker said he chose the All Progressives Grand Alliance, APGA due to his ideology.

He said: “If I was non-ideological, I would go to APC.

“If you have the major ideology, it will now be the conservative APC and the progressives non-APC.
“I’m still in the non-APC, so I’m ideologically-inclined that I will not be part of the hegemony.”
https://dailypost.ng/2022/06/20/you-are-only-fair-to-northern-nigeria-abaribe-tells-buhari/#:~:text=NEWS-,You%20are%20only%20fair%20to%20Northern%20Nigeria%20%E2%80%93%20Abaribe%20tells%20Buhari,-Published

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Are Only Fair To Northern Nigeria – Abaribe Tells Buhari by Ajaatolu: 9:55am On Jun 20, 2022
President Buhari government will soon be over

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: You Are Only Fair To Northern Nigeria – Abaribe Tells Buhari by Aufbauh(m): 9:56am On Jun 20, 2022
This one is still talking about his depravity in the Buhari's administration even when Buhari is less than quarter to go. The thing pain am gan!

132 Likes 3 Shares

Re: You Are Only Fair To Northern Nigeria – Abaribe Tells Buhari by ghettokid1(m): 9:58am On Jun 20, 2022
true talk

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Are Only Fair To Northern Nigeria – Abaribe Tells Buhari by nzeobi(m): 9:59am On Jun 20, 2022
Buhari is a curse that has set Nigeria backwards.

I wish he hands over to osibanjo and travels today and never to come back again

81 Likes 7 Shares

Re: You Are Only Fair To Northern Nigeria – Abaribe Tells Buhari by Frigga13: 10:01am On Jun 20, 2022
Apc juju no be small thing...

Like this Nigerians wan forget how evil Apc is..

For some Nigerians to even think of voting Apc is abnormal .. no be clear eyes .. Nigerians I know like good life ..

Nigerians must take their country back from bandits and herdsmen

Our people wants to farm .. the hunger is much with a very weak Naira

We must move .. forward

Atiku for a strong Naira , working economy and importantly back to farm ..
bandits and herdsmen will end with the Islamic Party.

Power to the people
2023!!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Are Only Fair To Northern Nigeria – Abaribe Tells Buhari by bigpicture001: 10:07am On Jun 20, 2022
Aufbauh:
This one is still talking about his depravity in the Buhari's administration even when Buhari is less than quarter to go. The thing pain am gan!

Mumu.. which deprivation.. he is a senator.. ND has mad popularity in Abia.. he is marked as a future governor

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: You Are Only Fair To Northern Nigeria – Abaribe Tells Buhari by FalseProphet1(m): 10:38am On Jun 20, 2022
This is why you all should rally round and vote for Peter Obi. Tell your brother Dave of Ebonyi state to rally round Peter Obi. He can vote APC for other things but presidency should be Peter Obi.

This I have seen.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Are Only Fair To Northern Nigeria – Abaribe Tells Buhari by marsman: 10:38am On Jun 20, 2022
Muhammadu Buhari bridge on the river niger in the south east has been relocated to Kastina.
IPOB werey

132 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Are Only Fair To Northern Nigeria – Abaribe Tells Buhari by Biggie999(m): 10:38am On Jun 20, 2022
I like this man

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Are Only Fair To Northern Nigeria – Abaribe Tells Buhari by gerrardomendes(m): 10:38am On Jun 20, 2022
Buhari is not human

4 Likes

Re: You Are Only Fair To Northern Nigeria – Abaribe Tells Buhari by Earthquakes: 10:38am On Jun 20, 2022
S
Re: You Are Only Fair To Northern Nigeria – Abaribe Tells Buhari by mailemy(m): 10:39am On Jun 20, 2022
Deprivation and the use of mediocres in various positions of office. This has affected the country negatively.

2 Likes

Re: You Are Only Fair To Northern Nigeria – Abaribe Tells Buhari by ignis: 10:39am On Jun 20, 2022
Buhari is too tribalistic and hates the south right from when he was a military head of state.

I used to say that Buhari is God's punishment to Nigeria. Imagine 8 years of captivity under Buhari administration. I would like Tinubu to continue with the same legacy for another 8 years. Maybe Nigerian youth will all have sense after another 8 years of severe hardship.

Fully OBIdient.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Are Only Fair To Northern Nigeria – Abaribe Tells Buhari by Opolopoopolonio: 10:39am On Jun 20, 2022
True
Re: You Are Only Fair To Northern Nigeria – Abaribe Tells Buhari by NaijaRoyalty(m): 10:39am On Jun 20, 2022
Enough said
Re: You Are Only Fair To Northern Nigeria – Abaribe Tells Buhari by jmoore(m): 10:39am On Jun 20, 2022
Terrorists are doing promo in North.

Buhari is only fair to his corrupt employees.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Are Only Fair To Northern Nigeria – Abaribe Tells Buhari by Iliveforever(m): 10:39am On Jun 20, 2022
Funny thing be say na them dey suffer most..followed by the confused educated illiterates in the south waaste

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Are Only Fair To Northern Nigeria – Abaribe Tells Buhari by Machinegun91(m): 10:39am On Jun 20, 2022
He's only fair to far northern Muslims

1 Like

Re: You Are Only Fair To Northern Nigeria – Abaribe Tells Buhari by Nonybb: 10:39am On Jun 20, 2022
Buhari is a humongous calamity that shouldn't have been allowed to happen in our land and in this generation. That man is pure evil. That his evil mindset was still fighting an already concluded Biafran civil war. This country was built under a tripod arrangement of Igbo, Hausa and Yoruba. Upon this three legged table stand the structure called Nigeria. But this evil Fulani man, not even having his tribe on the tripod settings of the arrangement, came to destroy one leg of that table, not knowing the structure of that table is spiritual. You can never substitute Igbo in that arrangement. Buhari was a thief, a criminal, a divider-in-chief that came to steal, to kill and to destroy

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Are Only Fair To Northern Nigeria – Abaribe Tells Buhari by MansoryMX(m): 10:39am On Jun 20, 2022
Aufbauh:

E pain all Nigerians, including you!

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: You Are Only Fair To Northern Nigeria – Abaribe Tells Buhari by IamNat: 10:40am On Jun 20, 2022
Like it or not, take it or leave it, the only detribalized ethnic group out of the three major ethnic group in Nigeria are the Yorubas. Religion is hardly an issue in the west and the times they have lead this country, we have seen how they lead the country without been tribalistic.

So if anyone should point a finger at someone who is tribalistic, na them get the right.

4 Likes

Re: You Are Only Fair To Northern Nigeria – Abaribe Tells Buhari by saucespecies: 10:40am On Jun 20, 2022
It's too late to cry. We are done crying about this Govt. The present Govt will soon come to an end.

Our focus is on how to get things right in the upcoming election.

Nigeria will rise again.
Re: You Are Only Fair To Northern Nigeria – Abaribe Tells Buhari by Mindlog: 10:40am On Jun 20, 2022
To core North.
Re: You Are Only Fair To Northern Nigeria – Abaribe Tells Buhari by Iblak: 10:40am On Jun 20, 2022
Hmm, there's some element of truth in this

1 Like

Re: You Are Only Fair To Northern Nigeria – Abaribe Tells Buhari by emmabest2000(m): 10:40am On Jun 20, 2022
Na nao you realize that abi

Receive sense biko grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Are Only Fair To Northern Nigeria – Abaribe Tells Buhari by Mumusaphire: 10:40am On Jun 20, 2022
No. Buhari don't fair to any tribe. We or eating what his serving us. Forget about jumbo appointments, they all feeling d heat as well.
Re: You Are Only Fair To Northern Nigeria – Abaribe Tells Buhari by PeergateIntl: 10:40am On Jun 20, 2022
Yet we're in collective mess; both those whom was favoured and those who weren't favoured.

1 Like

Re: You Are Only Fair To Northern Nigeria – Abaribe Tells Buhari by casualobserver: 10:41am On Jun 20, 2022
And you are only fair to IPOB

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Are Only Fair To Northern Nigeria – Abaribe Tells Buhari by bigdammyj: 10:41am On Jun 20, 2022
Okay.
Re: You Are Only Fair To Northern Nigeria – Abaribe Tells Buhari by Realists(m): 10:41am On Jun 20, 2022
Aufbauh:

GEJ was also fair to Igbo's. Life is turn by turn, BATMAN aka Jagaban will be very very very fair to Igbos, come 2023.

2 Likes

Re: You Are Only Fair To Northern Nigeria – Abaribe Tells Buhari by ismodiwa(m): 10:41am On Jun 20, 2022
How is buhari fair to the North?
Please elaborate..

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023: South-West APC Leaders Decry Intra-Ethnic Gang-Up Against Tinubu / Sanwo-Olu: No Need For Violence In Lagos / APC Senators Disenchanted With Oyegun Over ‘plot’ With Govs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.