Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,297 members, 7,860,729 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:01 PM

Abdulsalam Abubakar Flown Abroad Over Ill-health - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abdulsalam Abubakar Flown Abroad Over Ill-health (29761 Views)

Ndume Threatens To Relocate Abroad Over FG’s Rising Recurrent Expenditure / Uzor Anwuka To Be Flown Abroad After He Was Shot During Brawl Over Property / Deji Adeyanju Flown Abroad For Treatment After Brutal Beating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abdulsalam Abubakar Flown Abroad Over Ill-health by frozen70(f): 12:13pm On Jun 20, 2022
ghettokid1:
why will they flow him abroad ? What happened to the hospitals he built ??
wish him quick recovery sha

No doctors no drugs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abdulsalam Abubakar Flown Abroad Over Ill-health by 8stargeneral: 12:14pm On Jun 20, 2022
Why taken him to abroad while we HV good health Care here in Nigeria grin
Re: Abdulsalam Abubakar Flown Abroad Over Ill-health by jesmond3945: 12:14pm On Jun 20, 2022
Totilopussylick:

They are not important

Everything about Nigeria government is make your name and you'll have access to travel abroad for medical reasons.
my dear just form loyalty enter government steal as much as you want.
Re: Abdulsalam Abubakar Flown Abroad Over Ill-health by ViceGovernor: 12:15pm On Jun 20, 2022
MansoryMX:
RIP in advance
Ma nigga cheesy

Re: Abdulsalam Abubakar Flown Abroad Over Ill-health by jesmond3945: 12:15pm On Jun 20, 2022
IamNat:
One of the owners of Nigeria.
Abdulsalam Abubakar as done his own quota for Nigeria.
He at least ensured that we return to democracy, and he did it with assurance of stability, he should be credited for that.

Sooner or later, we will definitely outgrow the corrupt system that we are running so far and history will always remember him as the custodian of the Nigerian democracy.

Get well soon Abdulsalam Abubakar.
outgrow? Lol
Re: Abdulsalam Abubakar Flown Abroad Over Ill-health by 8stargeneral: 12:15pm On Jun 20, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
Your Excellency,

Please DIE
lol ..ur moniker says it all...u no get joy at all.
Re: Abdulsalam Abubakar Flown Abroad Over Ill-health by whippersnapper(m): 12:17pm On Jun 20, 2022
I wish general abdulsalam quick and speedy recovery.
Re: Abdulsalam Abubakar Flown Abroad Over Ill-health by Thryphosa(m): 12:18pm On Jun 20, 2022
ghettokid1:

All animals are equal but some animals are more equal than others.

1 Like

Re: Abdulsalam Abubakar Flown Abroad Over Ill-health by shaibu123: 12:18pm On Jun 20, 2022
They're among the group that destroy the country
Re: Abdulsalam Abubakar Flown Abroad Over Ill-health by whippersnapper(m): 12:18pm On Jun 20, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
Your Excellency,

Please DIE
if your own death come abeg use cutlass and gun stop am
Re: Abdulsalam Abubakar Flown Abroad Over Ill-health by Leoleo1(m): 12:24pm On Jun 20, 2022
So? Happy flying to you.
What about the millions of sick poor Nigerians who can't afford their prescription let alone fly.
Happy flying once again.

ghettokid1:
http://saharareporters.com/2022/06/20/former-nigerian-military-ruler-abdulsalami-abubakar-flown-abroad-over-ill-health#:~:text=Former%20Nigerian%20Military%20Ruler%2C%20Abdulsalami%20Abubakar%20Flown%20Abroad
Re: Abdulsalam Abubakar Flown Abroad Over Ill-health by jesmond3945: 12:24pm On Jun 20, 2022
ImDStar:
It's over 60years that Nigeria has been existing, and Nigeria has produced not less than 16 president/head of state.
Yet there's no Power/electricity, No good roads, No good health care, Fuel scarcity, Killing here and there, The government killing business.

And yet, some retard people are still clamouring for the same old people who put them in misery.
lol
Worrying about that would only cause you to be bitter and prone to high bp. Just focus on your interest.
Re: Abdulsalam Abubakar Flown Abroad Over Ill-health by deflover(m): 12:26pm On Jun 20, 2022
the idiot that gave us the 1999 fulani constitution
and shouted democracy
wicked man forming peace maker
Re: Abdulsalam Abubakar Flown Abroad Over Ill-health by bizzibodi(m): 12:29pm On Jun 20, 2022
Why him?why not buh......he is a Goodman.
Re: Abdulsalam Abubakar Flown Abroad Over Ill-health by Zeezenho: 12:52pm On Jun 20, 2022
If I should be immigration office I will make sure he did not fly out for any medical.he should go to the hospital he built when he was president. I hate nonsense .
Re: Abdulsalam Abubakar Flown Abroad Over Ill-health by VHILL: 12:59pm On Jun 20, 2022
People way stop Wike......them don dey go one by one
Re: Abdulsalam Abubakar Flown Abroad Over Ill-health by essentialone(m): 1:06pm On Jun 20, 2022
ghettokid1:
http://saharareporters.com/2022/06/20/former-nigerian-military-ruler-abdulsalami-abubakar-flown-abroad-over-ill-health#:~:text=Former%20Nigerian%20Military%20Ruler%2C%20Abdulsalami%20Abubakar%20Flown%20Abroad

Former President who could not build a world-class hospital here in Nigeria has been flown abroad. May he never return to Nigeria alive.
Re: Abdulsalam Abubakar Flown Abroad Over Ill-health by edosignature(m): 1:08pm On Jun 20, 2022
They stole our commonwealth & stash them abroad.

Hospitals are in shambles, our universities are glorified secondary schools, our refineries not working, factories are shutting down, No security of life & properties etc.

These men deserves the fate of every innocent Nigerians killed by their injustice.
Re: Abdulsalam Abubakar Flown Abroad Over Ill-health by AmbaRolworld: 1:15pm On Jun 20, 2022
If he dies now its all good
Re: Abdulsalam Abubakar Flown Abroad Over Ill-health by okuta007: 1:19pm On Jun 20, 2022
IamNat:
He at least ensured that we return to democracy and he did it with assurance of stability, he should be credited for that.

Sooner or later, we will definitely outgrow the corrupt system that we are running so far and history will always remember him as the custodian of the Nigerian democracy.

the bold parts - did he have a choice ? you talk as if he did Nigeria a favor - in saner climes, the likes of Abubakar and all those who wielded (military) martial law over Nigerians since independence will be in prison serving life sentences … Especially Abubakar Abdulsalami and his junta members who plundered the nations treasury to the tune of $5 Billion in his 9 months as Head of State. If one-tenth of that stolen money under Abubakar was used to build a solid world class hospital in his home state of Niger or even Abuja - with world class equipments and Doctors - will be be going through the stress of seating in a aircraft for long hours going to get treatment in another man’s country ? Do you see African leaders like Rwandan President or South African president or Egyptian President traveling to other countries for medical treatment ?

As a human being - who loves God and humanity, I wish him speedy recovery but let us all count our teeth with our tongue!

Enough said!
Re: Abdulsalam Abubakar Flown Abroad Over Ill-health by sinkhole: 1:22pm On Jun 20, 2022
wizelink:

Says who? If can be sincere to yourself, then How many times have you or your relatives been admitted in Nigerian hospitals and still got your healing or came back better?

If I should go by your claim, then no one is expected alive after using the hospitals in Nigeria.

All these politicians, and past rulers who do not want their health history known to any Nigerian decided to go abroad.
First, personally I have never been to any Nigerian government hospital to treat myself.
Secondly, some of the people I know that visit govt. hospitals always complain of one thing or the other: lack of oxygen, resulting in death. Wrong diagnosis, resulting in complications or death. Very rude doctors and nurses, etc.
Thirdly, I always regretted and I actually detest visiting people in Govt. hospitals, because the place stink to high heaven and things are not always properly kept.
Lastly, why should our leaders keep their health history secret from the populace they are ruling! It is not true that that is the reason for them not patronizing Nigerian FG hospitals, they're simply unpatriotic and thieves!
Re: Abdulsalam Abubakar Flown Abroad Over Ill-health by modsfucker: 1:28pm On Jun 20, 2022
ghettokid1:
Because he's a liquid, liquid always flows.
Re: Abdulsalam Abubakar Flown Abroad Over Ill-health by IamNat: 1:37pm On Jun 20, 2022
okuta007:

the bold parts - did he have a choice ? you talk as if he did Nigeria a favor - in saner climes, the likes of Abubakar and all those who wielded (military) martial law over Nigerians since independence will be in prison serving life sentences … Especially Abubakar Abdulsalami and his junta members who plundered the nations treasury to the tune of $5 Billion in his 9 months as Head of State. If one-tenth of that stolen money under Abubakar was used to build a solid world class hospital in his home state of Niger or even Abuja - with world class equipments and Doctors - will be be going through the stress of seating in a aircraft for long hours going to get treatment in another man’s country ? Do you see African leaders like Rwandan President or South African president or Egyptian President traveling to other countries for medical treatment ?

As a human being - who loves God and humanity, I wish him speedy recovery but let us all count our teeth with our tongue!

Enough said!

He did have a choice, he could have stayed a little longer, he's a military man, he could have started killing anyone who wants to stand against him like Abacha did, when IBB decided to annul the June 12 election, what happened eventually, till today the election is still not announced. But here is a man who decided to do what is right, he should be credited for that. I never said he did Nigeria a favour, maybe it sounded like that to you, I am only acknowledging the fact that he chose to do what is right.
Yes, he stole and looted the country, but show me a Nigerian leader who has not done such in one way or the other -this is not me justifying corruption in any way, but if the Lord should keep track of Nigerian politician's iniquities, who can stand among them?. Also, I never said nor meant to imply that travelling abroad to take care of his health is a good thing.

All I did was to only acknowledge the fact that he chose to do what was right at a critical point in the history of Nigeria.
I also wish him speedy recovery!
Re: Abdulsalam Abubakar Flown Abroad Over Ill-health by galaxy2020(m): 1:42pm On Jun 20, 2022
This man wey give us northern constitution, for the north.

1 Like

Re: Abdulsalam Abubakar Flown Abroad Over Ill-health by ajailer(m): 1:44pm On Jun 20, 2022
Wishing him quick recovery of his health. Old age don dey come for baba. It is well.
Re: Abdulsalam Abubakar Flown Abroad Over Ill-health by dragunov: 1:54pm On Jun 20, 2022
IamNat:
He at least ensured that we return to democracy, and he did it with assurance of stability, he should be credited for that.

You don't outgrow corruption. It grows along with you. It's like wishing to outgrow cancer if you have it. Corruption is treated. Removed. Expunged. If the appropriate action is not taken it will continue ad infinitum.
Re: Abdulsalam Abubakar Flown Abroad Over Ill-health by victorazy(m): 2:00pm On Jun 20, 2022
Who them say get that helicopter bokoharam use dey operate.
Re: Abdulsalam Abubakar Flown Abroad Over Ill-health by dragunov: 2:02pm On Jun 20, 2022
ghettokid1:

Boom Bye Bye! More to come. Stay tuned.
Re: Abdulsalam Abubakar Flown Abroad Over Ill-health by meobizy(f): 2:04pm On Jun 20, 2022
If he wan go make he go.
Re: Abdulsalam Abubakar Flown Abroad Over Ill-health by Nnamdipapa(m): 2:05pm On Jun 20, 2022
KanwuliaExtra:
May anyone who flies abroad for treatment without allowing the same opportunities to the common man come back in a casket.

Amen.❤️

Amen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Timeline: Deadly Boko haram Attack In 36 Days (image) / Rev Adeyinka Adebiyi For Ondo Governor: What Is Wrong With This Photo? / The Card Reader Failure. One Solution Found. (pls Share)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.