Stats: 3,162,605 members, 7,851,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:52 PM

Oyebanji: We Didn’t Buy Votes, Ekiti People Supported Us To Win Election - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oyebanji: We Didn’t Buy Votes, Ekiti People Supported Us To Win Election (10749 Views)

Gov Oyebanji: We Have Paid Over N31bn As Salaries, Gratuities, Pensions / Malami: I Didn’t Buy ₦300 Million Abuja House For My Son / 'Bring Back Fayose' - Ngige Mistakenly Tells Ekiti People At APC Rally (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Oyebanji: We Didn’t Buy Votes, Ekiti People Supported Us To Win Election by seunayantokun(m): 6:33pm On Jun 20, 2022
He started off lying. Between them and Satan I no know which lie pass.
Re: Oyebanji: We Didn’t Buy Votes, Ekiti People Supported Us To Win Election by Temi2468: 6:37pm On Jun 20, 2022
Someone's father lying. One characteristic of good leaders is TRUTH AND SINCERITY.
Re: Oyebanji: We Didn’t Buy Votes, Ekiti People Supported Us To Win Election by Abujason: 6:48pm On Jun 20, 2022
Make you swear with Ogun.
Your face looks like a bad liar sef!
Re: Oyebanji: We Didn’t Buy Votes, Ekiti People Supported Us To Win Election by GistFullGround: 6:48pm On Jun 20, 2022

"ILLITERATE PROFESSORS"

Re: Oyebanji: We Didn’t Buy Votes, Ekiti People Supported Us To Win Election by Iriruaga100(m): 6:51pm On Jun 20, 2022
I hope a competent court will cancel the election.

Re: Oyebanji: We Didn’t Buy Votes, Ekiti People Supported Us To Win Election by edungene7: 7:05pm On Jun 20, 2022
APC and vote buying nah 5&6 if u didn't buy votes trust me u won't win Tinubu came to do what he knows best in ekiti vote buying Edo guys collect him money vote PDP Edo no be Lagos the reason why Tinubu is braging in the southwest is because he knows that they can be bought with 5k and one carton of indomie we are waiting for him at the federal election
Re: Oyebanji: We Didn’t Buy Votes, Ekiti People Supported Us To Win Election by shedy03(m): 7:38pm On Jun 20, 2022
mprtuary:
Chai, politicians will not make heaven.
They will even go to church to do Thanksgiving ���
Re: Oyebanji: We Didn’t Buy Votes, Ekiti People Supported Us To Win Election by Picardor2: 7:43pm On Jun 20, 2022
Gkay1:
Don't deceive yourself Mr man. Just go put ekiti in order that's what I want from you.
This guy cannot put Ekiti in other. Will see what he achieved after 3yrs
Re: Oyebanji: We Didn’t Buy Votes, Ekiti People Supported Us To Win Election by kafeii123: 7:46pm On Jun 20, 2022
Poverty is a weapon...a very deadly one.... unfortunately..things are about to get worse...
Re: Oyebanji: We Didn’t Buy Votes, Ekiti People Supported Us To Win Election by kafeii123: 7:49pm On Jun 20, 2022
egbedox:
I love the fact that a fresh Party like SDP could pool so much votes from the election or probably win the election if those assertions of votes buying are correct.

There comes the big one in 2023. Vote your conscience and tuck away this idea of PDP and APC cantered political system.

Vote who your conscience tells you is right. Most of the things you enjoy today were painstakingly driven by others. What will you do today that the future generation would appreciate?

Many people voted for the personality on the SDP ballot...if not for fayose...the SDP and PDP votes would have been combined for the same person and would likely win him the seat...but like you said...it's a good thing that many folks are now been convinced based off the strength of candidates' character/personality and that's a win for a emerging third firce
Re: Oyebanji: We Didn’t Buy Votes, Ekiti People Supported Us To Win Election by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jun 20, 2022
Shameless governor!

U paid illiterates to vote for you!

Hope you let them have the dividends of democracy
Re: Oyebanji: We Didn’t Buy Votes, Ekiti People Supported Us To Win Election by CSTRR: 7:53pm On Jun 20, 2022
Gkay1:
Don't deceive yourself Mr man. Just go put ekiti in order that's what I want from you.
You want to reap good fruit from a bad seed?

Lol.

Funny guy.

He will loot your state to stupor.
Re: Oyebanji: We Didn’t Buy Votes, Ekiti People Supported Us To Win Election by kafeii123: 8:00pm On Jun 20, 2022
ifeajikap:
Early signs of hard 4 years for ekiti people

Na dem kuku Sabi...it's not like the whole place makes any sense in the first instance...the whole state looks like a town...with a handful of modern houses but with plenty thick bushes everywhere..... you can hardly point to any well developed town apart from Ado which is itself just a town.. albeit a developed one with some upscale areas....

That Ekiti people will willingly vote for money is just laughable...but it's because they're not really sold on the dreams/capacity of any of the candidates well enough sha
Re: Oyebanji: We Didn’t Buy Votes, Ekiti People Supported Us To Win Election by kafeii123: 8:01pm On Jun 20, 2022
Gkay1:

Vote buyer...put Ekiti in order....

You're expecting an Ogun priest to cast out demons
Re: Oyebanji: We Didn’t Buy Votes, Ekiti People Supported Us To Win Election by MartinsD12(m): 8:03pm On Jun 20, 2022
joy4news:

https://www.channelstv.com/2022/06/20/we-didnt-buy-votes-ekiti-people-supported-us-to-win-election-oyebanji/?fbclid=IwAR3fDqN4bePVArSNori7HbVLjluZ82KG4k3VaLbHKtFesqDJdaeY4SddREI
See the ugliest man Dem elect as governor, ekiti people fall hand , you people have seen that having many professor's doesn't equate to wisdom , this is unacceptable.
Re: Oyebanji: We Didn’t Buy Votes, Ekiti People Supported Us To Win Election by baconline(m): 8:05pm On Jun 20, 2022
U did not buy votes , u paid for their transportation back home
Re: Oyebanji: We Didn’t Buy Votes, Ekiti People Supported Us To Win Election by Nicenixon: 8:09pm On Jun 20, 2022
Ekiti state don vote liar as their next governor. Wetin I dy talk self, all politicians are chronic liars.
Re: Oyebanji: We Didn’t Buy Votes, Ekiti People Supported Us To Win Election by TemmyT002(m): 10:50pm On Jun 20, 2022
You never enter you don dey lie.
You better turn Ekiti around and pay workers' salaries.
Re: Oyebanji: We Didn’t Buy Votes, Ekiti People Supported Us To Win Election by rollandben(m): 12:28am On Jun 21, 2022
If that was truth let him swear with his children life. Let him...
Re: Oyebanji: We Didn’t Buy Votes, Ekiti People Supported Us To Win Election by Tundex911: 6:08am On Jun 21, 2022
Issokay �
Re: Oyebanji: We Didn’t Buy Votes, Ekiti People Supported Us To Win Election by wasi9ice: 6:50am On Jun 21, 2022
mprtuary:
Chai, politicians will not make heaven.
at all, see the kind of country we're in even when there were video evidences this governor elect had the impetus to lie before National Television. I pity those that elected him

2023 List Of The 10 Oil Producing States In Nigeria And What They Contribute / Etim Ayomobi Dies At 59 / Atiku Abubakar Speaks On Maiduguri Bomb Blast