Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,368 members, 7,836,481 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

2023: Lessons From The #EndSARS And Tinubu's Presidential Ambition - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Lessons From The #EndSARS And Tinubu's Presidential Ambition (27876 Views)

APC’s Membership Reregistration: Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition May Hit The Rock / Tinubu's Presidential Ambition Crumbles, Unable To Visit Aso Villa - Sahara R. / 2023: Powerful Forces Want Oshiomhole Sacked Over Tinubu's Presidential Ambition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Lessons From The #EndSARS And Tinubu's Presidential Ambition by Kingray10: 9:08pm On Jun 21, 2022
Nosayer:

Merely painting Tinubu as evil is not enough to give Obi tje president. Likewise, Obi can't win because of ethnic cards too. Stop making it too hard for us Obi supporters who aren't Igbo.

Just keep talking about the good qualities of Obi and how the coming together of Nigerians can bring a dawn to leadership change.
I am not Igbo too. Neither am I Yoruba, nor hausa. I am not playing ethnic card. If you are truly Obi supporter, nothing will make it hard for you, nor make you change your mind.
Re: 2023: Lessons From The #EndSARS And Tinubu's Presidential Ambition by Healthquest: 9:08pm On Jun 21, 2022
Lagos is too civil for my liking, peter obi could not pull such in Anambra, he ran back to Lagos, thanks God we tame Sunday Sunday igboho, I'm happy simon ekpa ia paying them back steady

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Lessons From The #EndSARS And Tinubu's Presidential Ambition by dreadsbee: 9:09pm On Jun 21, 2022
Sentiment aside, ENDSAR shooting incident can't happened without the knowledge of the governor and the power that be in Lagos State - which we all know the person. Pls Nigeria can't be better the way things are moving and I can't just imagine why a reasonable person will say he want to vote self-centered person to the president of this great nation. I am not campaigning for anyone though but this old babas can't offer us the good life and economy we all prayed for.

Muslim - Muslim or Christian - Christian ticket not be best option. We need a balance participation but if we are left with no option, we should vote wisely because selling your vote can't feed us for more than a meal.

Lagos state is not the only state in Nigeria say a candidate did these did that in the years parts doesn't guarantee he can do it again

WE WANT A VISIONARY AND PURPOSEFUL PRESIDENT not someone who sees presidency as an inheritance.

I came in peace
Re: 2023: Lessons From The #EndSARS And Tinubu's Presidential Ambition by Whiteshield: 9:12pm On Jun 21, 2022
Eriokanmi:
North pushed tinubu but the mumu of a man didn't get the tricks . They told him they had their consensus candidates but he kicked, went ahead and bought the people's conscience ( those hungry delegates who have never seen dollars in their lives) with money. Buhari once said if he should name his successor, they might kill him. How on earth would the people think it's tinubu? That's where the people should have noticed a signal.

Now that Tinubu had had his way by hook and crook, the mass defection had commenced. Yesterday and today's defection alone in Katsina and other northern states were unimaginable. By January 2023, things go happen.

All your predictions about Tinubu has always been wrong. It shows how politically blind and mentally daft you are.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Lessons From The #EndSARS And Tinubu's Presidential Ambition by CaptainFM1: 9:12pm On Jun 21, 2022
uthlaw:
Na tinubu be president during endsars abi watin dis one de talk...dis one no be excuse but sha-PETER OBI is our choice!

Na Tinubu's party dey power nau.
Re: 2023: Lessons From The #EndSARS And Tinubu's Presidential Ambition by VULCAN(m): 9:14pm On Jun 21, 2022
No rubbish you wrote there can change the fact that Tinubu's adopted son owns the agency that placed the billboard at the toll gate.

Tinubu told him to switch off and it was done.

The rest is history

1 Like

Re: 2023: Lessons From The #EndSARS And Tinubu's Presidential Ambition by Golan007: 9:20pm On Jun 21, 2022
mycar:
Inordinate ambition is sickness

Whose fault is it yours never took off?
Re: 2023: Lessons From The #EndSARS And Tinubu's Presidential Ambition by Artzdanielsz(m): 9:21pm On Jun 21, 2022
TooNoisy:
The truth is just beginning to come out. The endsars movement started as a very noble movement by nameless and faceless youths who were tired of police brutality. However the movement was high-jacked by PDP and their agents. They paid PDP influencers like Reno, [b]Jackson Use,[/b] Rinu. Odanz, Deji Adeyanju, Segalink, Dipo Awojide etc to seize the narrative and use it against the APC. This the PDP did with the backing of Sowore and IPOB youths.

All seemed well when their common enemy was the APC. However elections have come and things have fallen apart. Reno, Segalink, Deji Adeyanju, Odanz and Jackson Ude have to continue to work for PDP but the IPOB youths have broken out supporting Peter Obi. That is why there is war in their camp. The same people that fought together to criticise APC are now criticising the likes of Reno, Deji, Odanz, Dipo etc. Peter Obi is no longer in PDP so they cannot work together any longer.

And Sowore is also running so it has caused more divisions. My own issue is that why they keep blaming Tinubu a man that has not held office since 2007. We heard about the dreaded Okpuzu SARS in Anambra whose leader was Peter Obi’s CSO but it is somehow Tinubu’s fault. Tinubu does not control the army or police but they blame him for Okpuzu SARS.

The truth is now coming out and the enemy’s camp is gradually being exposed.
Re: 2023: Lessons From The #EndSARS And Tinubu's Presidential Ambition by NigeriaAjoka: 9:23pm On Jun 21, 2022
Be #Obidient now! Nigeria must be good in our lifetime through president Peter Obi

1 Like

Re: 2023: Lessons From The #EndSARS And Tinubu's Presidential Ambition by OGHENAOGIE(m): 9:26pm On Jun 21, 2022
uthlaw:
Na tinubu be president during endsars abi watin dis one de talk...dis one no be excuse but sha-PETER OBI is our choice!
Peter Obi ll be president on nairaland while tinubu or Atiku ll win the real elections...
Re: 2023: Lessons From The #EndSARS And Tinubu's Presidential Ambition by themanderon: 9:26pm On Jun 21, 2022
A man that willingly threw his people under the bus when Fulani herdsmen ravaged them and took their villages all because of his greedy quest for power is that one to be trusted? He virtually said nothing because he did not want to offend his masters. When the same people killed the daughter of the Afenifere leader he simply went there to defend the killers.
A very despicable old man trying to form Awolowo but he doesn't know he can never lace the shoes of the late great sage. No one knows his history, age or how he made his money yet he wants access to the national treasury so himself and his side kick Gandollars can finish whatever is left of the treasury and tax people to death. A man that made his daughter the Iyaoloja of Lagos, his wife a senator and is someday planning to install his son as a future governor is who my people are considering voting for. Una no dey tire for suffer ni?

1 Like

Re: 2023: Lessons From The #EndSARS And Tinubu's Presidential Ambition by Hermoso33: 9:27pm On Jun 21, 2022
Tinubu may not win presidential election but he will win in Southwest. The slogan in the whole Yorubaland now is Awa lokan meaning it is our turn. Yorubas believe that the North has ruled and it is the turn of Yorubas to rule. So it is not about Tinubu it is about Yorubas. Oyo is a PDP state but APC will in Oyo in the presidential election though governorship election will be won by PDP. Whether APC share money or not the party will win in Southwest for presidential election because of the fact that a Yoruba man is the candidate of the ruling party and they believe that it is Yoruba turn

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Lessons From The #EndSARS And Tinubu's Presidential Ambition by Yusy79: 9:29pm On Jun 21, 2022
TooNoisy:
The truth is just beginning to come out. The endsars movement started as a very noble movement by nameless and faceless youths who were tired of police brutality. However the movement was high-jacked by PDP and their agents. They paid PDP influencers like Reno, Jackson Use, Rinu. Odanz, Deji Adeyanju, Segalink, Dipo Awojide etc to seize the narrative and use it against the APC. This the PDP did with the backing of Sowore and IPOB youths.

All seemed well when their common enemy was the APC. However elections have come and things have fallen apart. Reno, Segalink, Deji Adeyanju, Odanz and Jackson Ude have to continue to work for PDP but the IPOB youths have broken out supporting Peter Obi. That is why there is war in their camp. The same people that fought together to criticise APC are now criticising the likes of Reno, Deji, Odanz, Dipo etc. Peter Obi is no longer in PDP so they cannot work together any longer.

And Sowore is also running so it has caused more divisions. My own issue is that why they keep blaming Tinubu a man that has not held office since 2007. We heard about the dreaded Okpuzu SARS in Anambra whose leader was Peter Obi’s CSO but it is somehow Tinubu’s fault. Tinubu does not control the army or police but they blame him for Okpuzu SARS.

All these attacks on BAT are signs of election victory for Him. However, I will appreciate if constructive criticisms are applied when appraising candidates. That's maturity

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Lessons From The #EndSARS And Tinubu's Presidential Ambition by naija4life247: 9:31pm On Jun 21, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
Someone asked me for a giveaway here some days ago, I went to check his profile and posts and saw him campaigning for APC and Tinubu. I was dumbfounded. I mean, how can an unemployed and hopeless youth that doesn't know where the next meal will come from be campaigning or supporting Tinubu or Atiku to win..... You all should know whether I gave him the money or not

Give the money to your flat headed brothers selling Gala and La Casera inside Lagos holdups, that is if you yourself have eaten since you drank Garri about 72 hours ago.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Lessons From The #EndSARS And Tinubu's Presidential Ambition by akanbiaa(m): 9:33pm On Jun 21, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
Someone asked me for a giveaway here some days ago, I went to check his profile and posts and saw him campaigning for APC and Tinubu. I was dumbfounded. I mean, how can an unemployed and hopeless youth that doesn't know where the next meal will come from be campaigning or supporting Tinubu or Atiku to win..... You all should know whether I gave him the money or not
Love your enemies.
Re: 2023: Lessons From The #EndSARS And Tinubu's Presidential Ambition by Allisgud: 9:49pm On Jun 21, 2022
Tinubu already have this ambition to take over lagos,he did it by turning Lagos to bizness now Lagos money is not more enough for him,now he wants to take over Nigeria
Re: 2023: Lessons From The #EndSARS And Tinubu's Presidential Ambition by Burruchaga71(m): 9:57pm On Jun 21, 2022
I'll prefer to be a dead man than Tinubu to be my president....
Re: 2023: Lessons From The #EndSARS And Tinubu's Presidential Ambition by duality(m): 9:58pm On Jun 21, 2022
TooNoisy:
The truth is just beginning to come out. The endsars movement started as a very noble movement by nameless and faceless youths who were tired of police brutality. However the movement was high-jacked by PDP and their agents. They paid PDP influencers like Reno, Jackson Use, Rinu. Odanz, Deji Adeyanju, Segalink, Dipo Awojide etc to seize the narrative and use it against the APC. This the PDP did with the backing of Sowore and IPOB youths.

Has this APC government that Tinubu forced on Nigerians performed well? What's his take on the economy.

This government hasn't performed well. How many times has Tinubu spoken truth to power.

Because it's not Jonathan? I don't need to tell you you what that means.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Lessons From The #EndSARS And Tinubu's Presidential Ambition by Interesting2023: 9:58pm On Jun 21, 2022
TooNoisy:

And u sure u're normal? with this trash that u wasted tym to spew out/type.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Lessons From The #EndSARS And Tinubu's Presidential Ambition by NessFortunate: 10:00pm On Jun 21, 2022
Eriokanmi:
North pushed tinubu but the mumu of a man didn't get the tricks . They told him they had their consensus candidates but he kicked, went ahead and bought the people's conscience ( those hungry delegates who have never seen dollars in their lives) with money. Buhari once said if he should name his successor, they might kill him. How on earth would the people think it's tinubu? That's where the people should have noticed a signal.

Now that Tinubu had had his way by hook and crook, the mass defection had commenced. Yesterday and today's defection alone in Katsina and other northern states were unimaginable. By January 2023, things go happen.

the NORTHERNERS AND SOUTH SOUTHERNERS WOULD MASSIVELY VOTE FOR ATIKU NO DOUBT, APC MAY WIN SOUTH WEST. LP AND PDP WOULD SPLIT THE SOUTH EASTERNERS VOTES. PDP WILL VOTE 2023 ELECTIONS NO DOUBTS THE NORTHERNERS HAVE THE ACES. CONGRATULATIONS TO ATIKU IN ADVANCES.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Lessons From The #EndSARS And Tinubu's Presidential Ambition by PROPEACE: 10:10pm On Jun 21, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
I hope you blasted him and refused to help him.
Re: 2023: Lessons From The #EndSARS And Tinubu's Presidential Ambition by MetaPhysical: 10:20pm On Jun 21, 2022
Klington:
Same Tinubu said that......

"Those who suffer casualties have to answer some questions too"...

" How are they there? "
" Why were they there? "
" How long were they there? "

A man without conscience.

I endorse this message.

When fulani butchered people in Igangan I did not hear Tinubu ask why fulani why fulani was there.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Lessons From The #EndSARS And Tinubu's Presidential Ambition by Oplomo: 10:30pm On Jun 21, 2022
iCauseTrouble:

The fool should starve to death or go to bourdillon and ask for raw cassava that Tinubu promised youths..

1 Like

Re: 2023: Lessons From The #EndSARS And Tinubu's Presidential Ambition by Sammyblacky87: 10:30pm On Jun 21, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
lie from the pit of hell, like say u get Sisi for one place, some people will go just dey come online dey brag like say dem get Sisi, screenshot ur account balance, make every body dey screenshot dere balance for here.

Some people don dey make this nairaland dey tire person

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Lessons From The #EndSARS And Tinubu's Presidential Ambition by einsteine(m): 10:33pm On Jun 21, 2022
This Osigwe person is looking for money from Tinubu. Nonsense.
Re: 2023: Lessons From The #EndSARS And Tinubu's Presidential Ambition by Oplomo: 10:34pm On Jun 21, 2022
Oikirodah, keep standing on Tinubu's scrotal sac with your phoney paid per post 'social media influencing'.
You will soon end up eating the raw agbado and cassava Tinubu promised you. grin
Re: 2023: Lessons From The #EndSARS And Tinubu's Presidential Ambition by benheaven(m): 10:35pm On Jun 21, 2022
OMO-IKIRODA, Let me tell you that TINUBU is part of this worst Government. Do you want TINUBU or ATIKU to lead you to the grave? Anybody campaigning for ATIKU or TINUBU is a beast.
Re: 2023: Lessons From The #EndSARS And Tinubu's Presidential Ambition by HilcomTech(m): 10:43pm On Jun 21, 2022
iCauseTrouble:

As usual, you SE are too mean, evil and wicked. You didn't help a man in need and you came online to advertise your wickedness.

Only a SE person will be proud to be mean, evil and wicked.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Lessons From The #EndSARS And Tinubu's Presidential Ambition by Jack500: 10:44pm On Jun 21, 2022
Eriokanmi:

It is you guys confidence in yapping nonsense for me, which defection? How may governor or senators has defected?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Lessons From The #EndSARS And Tinubu's Presidential Ambition by Festy4u(m): 10:46pm On Jun 21, 2022
loko50:

So you want Nigeria to be like Anambra. God forbid!

And who is talking about Anambra or any other states in Nigeria as a model?

Lagos that cannot compete with some capitals in Africa is the model you want to use to develop Nigeria! undecided

All these local champions! grin

1 Like

Re: 2023: Lessons From The #EndSARS And Tinubu's Presidential Ambition by Razy75g: 11:26pm On Jun 21, 2022
TooNoisy:

trash from a Tinubu supporter. Die by fire
Re: 2023: Lessons From The #EndSARS And Tinubu's Presidential Ambition by 7arrows: 11:38pm On Jun 21, 2022
oikirodah:
2023: Lessons From The #Endsars And Tinubu's Presidential Ambition Matters Arising By Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah 

https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/lessons-from-the-endsars-and-tinubus-presidential-ambition-matters-arising-by-osigwe-omo-ikirodah/

HOW MUCH WAS PAID FOR THIS WRITE UP? INDEED HE HASN'T HELD ANY POLITICAL POST SINCE 2007 BUT OPENLY SAID HE PUT GOVERNORS IN POSITION WHICH IS TRUE (LAGOS AND OGUN STATE). IN A TRUE DEMOCRATIC STATE WHERE THE CITIZENS HAVE COMMON SENSE TINUBU'S STATEMENT WOULD CAUSE HIS POLITICAL DOWNFALL. I REPEAT GUY HOW MUCH WAS PAID TO YOU?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerians Complain A Lot Of The Past; Is That The Solution? No! - Tinubu / APC Senators Orders Newspaper Probe Over "Anti-Buhari” Accusation / Tinubu Insists On Faleke For The Kogi Supplementary Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.