Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,467 members, 7,836,843 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

2023: Lessons From The #EndSARS And Tinubu's Presidential Ambition - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Lessons From The #EndSARS And Tinubu's Presidential Ambition (27884 Views)

APC’s Membership Reregistration: Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition May Hit The Rock / Tinubu's Presidential Ambition Crumbles, Unable To Visit Aso Villa - Sahara R. / 2023: Powerful Forces Want Oshiomhole Sacked Over Tinubu's Presidential Ambition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Lessons From The #EndSARS And Tinubu's Presidential Ambition by Chanchit: 8:44pm On Jun 21, 2022
[quote author=iCauseTrouble post=114027642]Someone asked me for a giveaway here some days ago, I went to check his profile and posts and saw him campaigning for APC and Tinubu. I was dumbfounded. I mean, how can an unemployed and hopeless youth that doesn't know where the next meal will come from be campaigning or supporting Tinubu or Atiku to win..... You all should know whether I gave him the money or not [/quot]

Give us a screenshot of the person's profile. No just use mouth talk rubbish.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Lessons From The #EndSARS And Tinubu's Presidential Ambition by Essence20(m): 8:45pm On Jun 21, 2022
Obi has what it takes to salvage Nigeria at this critical time, if we miss this chance, we may not get it again.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Lessons From The #EndSARS And Tinubu's Presidential Ambition by condralbedez: 8:45pm On Jun 21, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
Someone asked me for a giveaway here some days ago, I went to check his profile and posts and saw him campaigning for APC and Tinubu. I was dumbfounded. I mean, how can an unemployed and hopeless youth that doesn't know where the next meal will come from be campaigning or supporting Tinubu or Atiku to win..... You all should know whether I gave him the money or not
Don't mind them,they prefer to sit and beg than to support a visionary leader to better the country....
Re: 2023: Lessons From The #EndSARS And Tinubu's Presidential Ambition by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jun 21, 2022
Hired pen, no amount of spin will undo the atrocities of 20.10.20. The blood of the innocent is still crying for justice. The writer can sell his conscience for peanuts but God no be man.
Re: 2023: Lessons From The #EndSARS And Tinubu's Presidential Ambition by Karemarealty288(m): 8:46pm On Jun 21, 2022
Sirheny007:
OP how much were you paid to vomit this rubbish?
And the idea of Tinubu "replicating" whatever he did in Lagos at the national level has become stale.

angry

" A thief run when no one is chasing him" ask him again oooo
Re: 2023: Lessons From The #EndSARS And Tinubu's Presidential Ambition by Latakia(f): 8:48pm On Jun 21, 2022
#endsars this#endsars that and yet APC won and defeated PDP that sponsored the #endsars in the last Lagos East senatorial election in the heart of Lekki.

And meanwhile, Obi Pandora international investment didn't heed any profit but bad market for Anambra. Jagaban invested Lagos money 4 billion naira in ECONET and brought 19 billion naira to Lagos. That is 15 billion naira profit. Obi Pandora na bad investor grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Lessons From The #EndSARS And Tinubu's Presidential Ambition by Nosayer: 8:48pm On Jun 21, 2022
Kingray10:
I'm Obidient.
Please stop trying to paint tinubu in a good sight.
All I see here is op trying to clear tinubu out of what happened that day in Lagos. Nigerian know the truth.
Nigeria decide 2023.
Merely painting Tinubu as evil is not enough to give Obi tje president. Likewise, Obi can't win because of ethnic cards too. Stop making it too hard for us Obi supporters who aren't Igbo.

Just keep talking about the good qualities of Obi and how the coming together of Nigerians can bring a dawn to leadership change.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Lessons From The #EndSARS And Tinubu's Presidential Ambition by Starhearts: 8:48pm On Jun 21, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
Someone asked me for a giveaway here some days ago, I went to check his profile and posts and saw him campaigning for APC and Tinubu. I was dumbfounded. I mean, how can an unemployed and hopeless youth that doesn't know where the next meal will come from be campaigning or supporting Tinubu or Atiku to win..... You all should know whether I gave him the money or not

U re a day dreamer
You still haven’t woken up to the reality staring at you.

Hello! Peter Obi can only be the President of Nigeria online. Occupying Aso rock is pure undiluted fiction.

No way in Heaven, and on Earth that such fictitious belief will materialize.

It’s just like saying Arsenal would win the next champions league!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Lessons From The #EndSARS And Tinubu's Presidential Ambition by Starhearts: 8:49pm On Jun 21, 2022
Eriokanmi:
North pushed tinubu but the mumu of a man didn't get the tricks . They told him they had their consensus candidates but he kicked, went ahead and bought the people's conscience ( those hungry delegates who have never seen dollars in their lives) with money. Buhari once said if he should name his successor, they might kill him. How on earth would the people think it's tinubu? That's where the people should have noticed a signal.

Now that Tinubu had had his way by hook and crook, the mass defection had commenced. Yesterday and today's defection alone in Katsina and other northern states were unimaginable. By January 2023, things go happen.

U re a day dreamer

Hello! Peter Obi can only be the President of Nigeria online. Occupying Aso rock is pure undiluted fiction.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Lessons From The #EndSARS And Tinubu's Presidential Ambition by Richcreed(m): 8:49pm On Jun 21, 2022
[s][/s
Didi2d:
I don't understand the hate for this man. It's getting out of hand.
Tinubu has never govern any state before except Lagos state and that's over 15yrs, but his name still rings bell.
You guys should let this ma be. ust like any other Nigerian, he's free to contest for political office
honestly its shocking, the hatred is much and real you can touch it. they are trying so hard to bring him down. but just like the way he triumphed at the delegates election, he will also do mso at the general election

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Lessons From The #EndSARS And Tinubu's Presidential Ambition by Starhearts: 8:49pm On Jun 21, 2022
Eriokanmi:
North pushed tinubu but the mumu of a man didn't get the tricks . They told him they had their consensus candidates but he kicked, went ahead and bought the people's conscience ( those hungry delegates who have never seen dollars in their lives) with money. Buhari once said if he should name his successor, they might kill him. How on earth would the people think it's tinubu? That's where the people should have noticed a signal.

Now that Tinubu had had his way by hook and crook, the mass defection had commenced. Yesterday and today's defection alone in Katsina and other northern states were unimaginable. By January 2023, things go happen.

U re a day dreamer

It’s just like saying Arsenal would win the next champions league
Re: 2023: Lessons From The #EndSARS And Tinubu's Presidential Ambition by ednut1(m): 8:49pm On Jun 21, 2022
What is this silly comparison of the two events self
Re: 2023: Lessons From The #EndSARS And Tinubu's Presidential Ambition by Starhearts: 8:50pm On Jun 21, 2022
Kingray10:
I'm Obidient.
Please stop trying to paint tinubu in a good sight.
All I see here is op trying to clear tinubu out of what happened that day in Lagos. Nigerian know the truth.
Nigeria decide 2023.

U re a day dreamer

Re: 2023: Lessons From The #EndSARS And Tinubu's Presidential Ambition by espn(m): 8:51pm On Jun 21, 2022
oikirodah:
2023: Lessons From The #Endsars And Tinubu's Presidential Ambition Matters Arising By Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah 

https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/lessons-from-the-endsars-and-tinubus-presidential-ambition-matters-arising-by-osigwe-omo-ikirodah/
ASIWAJU BOLA AHMED TINUBU...AKA BAT...JAGABAN...is the next president of the FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA...SAY MO MORE...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Lessons From The #EndSARS And Tinubu's Presidential Ambition by Eriokanmi: 8:51pm On Jun 21, 2022
Starhearts:

U re a day dreamer

When it's time for election, I'd offer samr support offline at the polling booth. I have my pvc. Thank you.
Re: 2023: Lessons From The #EndSARS And Tinubu's Presidential Ambition by Starhearts: 8:51pm On Jun 21, 2022
donjazet:
Notice how some nairaland comments look similar?? It's a coordinated campaign of misinformation aimed at artificially amplifying Tinubu's support.

Tinubu's paid-support group has been activated. Expect to be gaslighted and mentally manipulated into losing moral for Obi or into supporting Tinubu. Watch out and keep your eyes open.

Know that some accounts here are run by people who have been paid to artificially boost support for these political ancestors
All of you, paid-posters should be ashamed of yourselves, Selling Nigeria's future for your selfishness.

God would judge all of you Nigerians that have decided to be used to decieve your fellow citizens and mislead others.
Tinubu is past his prime. We need a new and fresh party. We need to totally dismantle this old system

U re a day dreamer

1 Like

Re: 2023: Lessons From The #EndSARS And Tinubu's Presidential Ambition by Akhimiemona(m): 8:51pm On Jun 21, 2022
Say Kaka ijaya one
Re: 2023: Lessons From The #EndSARS And Tinubu's Presidential Ambition by Nobleman80: 8:52pm On Jun 21, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
LOL, as long as you are obedient shishi no day drop naa. Stingy men association of nigeria

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Lessons From The #EndSARS And Tinubu's Presidential Ambition by loko50(m): 8:54pm On Jun 21, 2022
Festy4u:
They keep using that Lagos as a model to indicate he would develop Nigeria as Lagos.

Please, what are the developments n Lagos that are now enviable and to be used as a model in debeloping Nigeria? undecided

So you want Nigeria to be like Anambra. God forbid!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Lessons From The #EndSARS And Tinubu's Presidential Ambition by Aior25: 8:54pm On Jun 21, 2022
Ha emilokan don settle boys for nairaland abeg make i send aza
Re: 2023: Lessons From The #EndSARS And Tinubu's Presidential Ambition by Orukomeno: 8:56pm On Jun 21, 2022
The protest wasn't politically motivated.I am sure u just sat home tweeting endsars deceiving yourself.Ask from anybody who took part in the protest what the youth did to Sowore ,Sanwolu and other politicians who tried joining or stopping the protest .
oikirodah:
2023: Lessons From The #Endsars And Tinubu's Presidential Ambition Matters Arising By Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah 

https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/lessons-from-the-endsars-and-tinubus-presidential-ambition-matters-arising-by-osigwe-omo-ikirodah/

1 Like

Re: 2023: Lessons From The #EndSARS And Tinubu's Presidential Ambition by macrodata(m): 8:56pm On Jun 21, 2022
Faber:
grin

#AtikuIsComing
he will cum on your destiny.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Lessons From The #EndSARS And Tinubu's Presidential Ambition by Workch: 8:57pm On Jun 21, 2022
What did Tinubu even do In Lagos that y’all shout about sef? cheesy

No be this Lagos wey all of us dey?
Re: 2023: Lessons From The #EndSARS And Tinubu's Presidential Ambition by Faber(m): 8:58pm On Jun 21, 2022
macrodata:
he will cum on your destiny.

The same way Tinubu will use sweep, sweep the brains and future of Bastards like you into the lagoon
Re: 2023: Lessons From The #EndSARS And Tinubu's Presidential Ambition by fideliaudemmadu: 8:59pm On Jun 21, 2022
TooNoisy:
The truth is just beginning to come out. The endsars movement started as a very noble movement by nameless and faceless youths who were tired of police brutality. However the movement was high-jacked by PDP and their agents. They paid PDP influencers like Reno, Jackson Use, Rinu. Odanz, Deji Adeyanju, Segalink, Dipo Awojide etc to seize the narrative and use it against the APC. This the PDP did with the backing of Sowore and IPOB youths.

All seemed well when their common enemy was the APC. However elections have come and things have fallen apart. Reno, Segalink, Deji Adeyanju, Odanz and Jackson Ude have to continue to work for PDP but the IPOB youths have broken out supporting Peter Obi. That is why there is war in their camp. The same people that fought together to criticise APC are now criticising the likes of Reno, Deji, Odanz, Dipo etc. Peter Obi is no longer in PDP so they cannot work together any longer.

And Sowore is also running so it has caused more divisions. My own issue is that why they keep blaming Tinubu a man that has not held office since 2007. We heard about the dreaded Okpuzu SARS in Anambra whose leader was Peter Obi’s CSO but it is somehow Tinubu’s fault. Tinubu does not control the army or police but they blame him for Okpuzu SARS.

The truth is now coming out and the enemy’s camp is gradually being exposed.

Re: 2023: Lessons From The #EndSARS And Tinubu's Presidential Ambition by Kingray10: 8:59pm On Jun 21, 2022
Starhearts:

U re a day dreamer

The tinubu you are supporting, I believe you saw what tambuwa did to wike in the pdp primary. That's to tell you that the north doesn't support anyone that is not from the north. Just as tambuwa betrayed wike, that's how all the northern governor's will betray tinubu. Mark my words.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Lessons From The #EndSARS And Tinubu's Presidential Ambition by wallaze(m): 9:00pm On Jun 21, 2022
[quote author=TooNoisy post=114027656]The truth is just beginning to come out. The endsars movement started as a very noble movement by nameless and faceless youths who were tired of police brutality. However the movement was high-jacked by PDP and their agents. They paid PDP influencers like Reno, Jackson Use, Rinu. Odanz, Deji Adeyanju, Segalink, Dipo Awojide etc to seize the narrative and use it against the APC. This the PDP did with the backing of Sowore and IPOB youths.

All seemed well when their common enemy was the APC. However elections have come and things have fallen apart. Reno, Segalink, Deji Adeyanju, Odanz and Jackson Ude have to continue to work for PDP but the IPOB youths have broken out supporting Peter Obi. That is why there is war in their camp. The same people that fought together to criticise APC are now criticising the likes of Reno, Deji, Odanz, Dipo etc. Peter Obi is no longer in PDP so they cannot work together any longer.

And Sowore is also running so it has caused more divisions. My own issue is that why they keep blaming Tinubu a man that has not held office since 2007. We heard about the dreaded Okpuzu SARS in Anambra whose leader was Peter Obi’s CSO but it is somehow Tinubu’s fault. Tinubu does not control the army or police but they blame him for Okpuzu SARS.

The truth is now coming out and the enemy’s camp is gradually being exposed.

This is the most senseless statement ever seen

1 Like

Re: 2023: Lessons From The #EndSARS And Tinubu's Presidential Ambition by Oblongatarh(m): 9:01pm On Jun 21, 2022
This one just de look for crumbs from Asiwaju table. Did Tinubu at any time condemn the shooting of innocent citizens at the Lekki tollgate?
Yes , he wasn't the commander who ordered the shooting of innocent citizens, but his puppet governor did, and he didn't condemn it because of the fear that condemning it might pitch him against the FG thus affecting him from achieving his lifelong ambition of becoming Nigeria's President.

Same man that want 50 million youth recruited into the Nigerian Army and fed with casava and corn? Thunder weh go fire all of you hungry writers praising incompetent and corrupt politicians just to feed on crumbs from their table is doing press up and will soon strike all of you.

Bloody kongomachachas�
Re: 2023: Lessons From The #EndSARS And Tinubu's Presidential Ambition by HIPROFILE(m): 9:03pm On Jun 21, 2022
Tinubu does not believe in one nigeria
he is only coming to revenge
Re: 2023: Lessons From The #EndSARS And Tinubu's Presidential Ambition by Morphinne: 9:04pm On Jun 21, 2022
uthlaw:
Na tinubu be president during endsars abi watin dis one de talk...dis one no be excuse but sha-PETER OBI is our choice!
Thank you but that doesn’t remove the fact that you obviously don’t understand what the writeup is all about. Now going by your comment, why do you lots often blame Tinubu and the Lagos state gov for the unfortunate endsars incident then since he’s not the Commander-in-chief and didn’t even hold any electoral post at the time? He didn’t have the power to give orders to the military to open fire on armless civilians . Why was everyone’s focus on Tinubu and not even on those evil leaders caught hoarding relief materials meant to ameliorate the effects of the then pandemic lockdown? The only reason why I dislike this man Tinubu is his loud silence and indifferent disposition towards some really important issues like the Igboho’s struggle. Dude went mute when his voice was so much needed just because he didn’t want to step on toes.
Re: 2023: Lessons From The #EndSARS And Tinubu's Presidential Ambition by Klington: 9:07pm On Jun 21, 2022
Ikemba007:

This is not how to win support for PitObi

I don't know what you mean by that, but those were his words.
Re: 2023: Lessons From The #EndSARS And Tinubu's Presidential Ambition by AntiWailer: 9:07pm On Jun 21, 2022
atarapa:
Hope north didn't play smart by giving EMI lokan the APC ticket.

LMAO

Una no dey rest with stupid conspiracy theories

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Chief Justice Caught Driving On BRT Lane / MASSOB Sit-at-home Order - How Is Your Area? / APC Campaign In Gombe- Live Updates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.