Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,395 members, 7,836,587 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

2023: Lessons From The #EndSARS And Tinubu's Presidential Ambition - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Lessons From The #EndSARS And Tinubu's Presidential Ambition (27879 Views)

APC’s Membership Reregistration: Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition May Hit The Rock / Tinubu's Presidential Ambition Crumbles, Unable To Visit Aso Villa - Sahara R. / 2023: Powerful Forces Want Oshiomhole Sacked Over Tinubu's Presidential Ambition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Lessons From The #EndSARS And Tinubu's Presidential Ambition by 7arrows: 11:39pm On Jun 21, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
Someone asked me for a giveaway here some days ago, I went to check his profile and posts and saw him campaigning for APC and Tinubu. I was dumbfounded. I mean, how can an unemployed and hopeless youth that doesn't know where the next meal will come from be campaigning or supporting Tinubu or Atiku to win..... You all should know whether I gave him the money or not

U can still give him sha. But tell him the truth he doesn't seem to know.
Re: 2023: Lessons From The #EndSARS And Tinubu's Presidential Ambition by Staru1(m): 11:41pm On Jun 21, 2022
oikirodah:
2023: Lessons From The #Endsars And Tinubu's Presidential Ambition Matters Arising By Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah 

https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/lessons-from-the-endsars-and-tinubus-presidential-ambition-matters-arising-by-osigwe-omo-ikirodah/

Too long... Leave much talks
Re: 2023: Lessons From The #EndSARS And Tinubu's Presidential Ambition by 7arrows: 11:44pm On Jun 21, 2022
TooNoisy:
The truth is just beginning to come out. The endsars movement started as a very noble movement by nameless and faceless youths who were tired of police brutality. However the movement was high-jacked by PDP and their agents. They paid PDP influencers like Reno, Jackson Use, Rinu. Odanz, Deji Adeyanju, Segalink, Dipo Awojide etc to seize the narrative and use it against the APC. This the PDP did with the backing of Sowore and IPOB youths.

All seemed well when their common enemy was the APC. However elections have come and things have fallen apart. Reno, Segalink, Deji Adeyanju, Odanz and Jackson Ude have to continue to work for PDP but the IPOB youths have broken out supporting Peter Obi. That is why there is war in their camp. The same people that fought together to criticise APC are now criticising the likes of Reno, Deji, Odanz, Dipo etc. Peter Obi is no longer in PDP so they cannot work together any longer.

And Sowore is also running so it has caused more divisions. My own issue is that why they keep blaming Tinubu a man that has not held office since 2007. We heard about the dreaded Okpuzu SARS in Anambra whose leader was Peter Obi’s CSO but it is somehow Tinubu’s fault. Tinubu does not control the army or police but they blame him for Okpuzu SARS.

The truth is now coming out and the enemy’s camp is gradually being exposed.

You must be a monkey for all you wrote. PDP hijacked the protest to destroy APC? So they (PDP) used the army under the APC government to kill innocent people right? And till date no one has been held responsible? So are you trying to tell me that APC is ruling while PDP is controlling the military? I swear u no get sense

1 Like

Re: 2023: Lessons From The #EndSARS And Tinubu's Presidential Ambition by 7arrows: 11:44pm On Jun 21, 2022
Klington:
Same Tinubu said that......

"Those who suffer casualties have to answer some questions too"...

" How are they there? "
" Why were they there? "
" How long were they there? "

A man without conscience.

Tell that monkey
Re: 2023: Lessons From The #EndSARS And Tinubu's Presidential Ambition by 7arrows: 11:46pm On Jun 21, 2022
Eriokanmi:
We're waiting to deal with this man with our pvc. grin

He who lives in a glass house shouldn't throw stones cos what goes around, comes around

They know the power of the PVC that's why they are making it difficult for the youth to get it.
Re: 2023: Lessons From The #EndSARS And Tinubu's Presidential Ambition by 7arrows: 11:47pm On Jun 21, 2022
Kingray10:
I'm Obidient.
Please stop trying to paint tinubu in a good sight.
All I see here is op trying to clear tinubu out of what happened that day in Lagos. Nigerian know the truth.
Nigeria decide 2023.

We know the truth o. Shame to Tinubu
Re: 2023: Lessons From The #EndSARS And Tinubu's Presidential Ambition by loko50(m): 11:50pm On Jun 21, 2022
Festy4u:

And who is talking about Anambra or any other states in Nigeria as a model?

Lagos that cannot compete with some capitals in Africa is the model you want to use to develop Nigeria! undecided

Lagos has the 5th largest economy in Africa. Lagos na your mate? Deal with that! Is Anambra on the map?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Lessons From The #EndSARS And Tinubu's Presidential Ambition by 7arrows: 11:50pm On Jun 21, 2022
donjazet:
Notice how some nairaland comments look similar?? It's a coordinated campaign of misinformation aimed at artificially amplifying Tinubu's support.

Tinubu's paid-support group has been activated. Expect to be gaslighted and mentally manipulated into losing moral for Obi or into supporting Tinubu. Watch out and keep your eyes open.

Know that some accounts here are run by people who have been paid to artificially boost support for these political ancestors
All of you, paid-posters should be ashamed of yourselves, Selling Nigeria's future for your selfishness.

God would judge all of you Nigerians that have decided to be used to decieve your fellow citizens and mislead others.
Tinubu is past his prime. We need a new and fresh party. We need to totally dismantle this old system

It's easy to know them when u read their posts. Readers beware of such posts. They are paid for by Tinubu campaign team. They think money is everything. Evil will surely befall them. Selling your generation for peanuts.
Re: 2023: Lessons From The #EndSARS And Tinubu's Presidential Ambition by Linguistical001(m): 11:56pm On Jun 21, 2022
You've outlined it all my brother, if they like let them take it, if they don't, let them leave it. The truth is there for all to see. After all, if we serve pounded yam in a leaf and dish its soup in groundnut pod, some people will be filled to satisfaction while some won't even have a taste... 2023 is around the corner.
oikirodah:
2023: Lessons From The #Endsars And Tinubu's Presidential Ambition Matters Arising By Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah 

https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/lessons-from-the-endsars-and-tinubus-presidential-ambition-matters-arising-by-osigwe-omo-ikirodah/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Lessons From The #EndSARS And Tinubu's Presidential Ambition by Linguistical001(m): 11:57pm On Jun 21, 2022
Receive sense in Jesus name
donjazet:
Notice how some nairaland comments look similar?? It's a coordinated campaign of misinformation aimed at artificially amplifying Tinubu's support.

Tinubu's paid-support group has been activated. Expect to be gaslighted and mentally manipulated into losing moral for Obi or into supporting Tinubu. Watch out and keep your eyes open.

Know that some accounts here are run by people who have been paid to artificially boost support for these political ancestors
All of you, paid-posters should be ashamed of yourselves, Selling Nigeria's future for your selfishness.

God would judge all of you Nigerians that have decided to be used to decieve your fellow citizens and mislead others.
Tinubu is past his prime. We need a new and fresh party. We need to totally dismantle this old system
Re: 2023: Lessons From The #EndSARS And Tinubu's Presidential Ambition by Linguistical001(m): 12:01am On Jun 22, 2022
We can see from your obified comment. So puzzling how people like you pounces on other people for airing their honest opinion, I hope this is not how your obified principal wants it. Ó léwú gan o
7arrows:

It's easy to know them when u read their posts. Readers beware of such posts. They are paid for by Tinubu campaign team. They think money is everything. Evil will surely befall them. Selling your generation for peanuts.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Lessons From The #EndSARS And Tinubu's Presidential Ambition by Linguistical001(m): 12:05am On Jun 22, 2022
So those dirty road in Anambra is what obituary is coming to replicate at the national level àbí?
Sirheny007:
OP how much were you paid to vomit this rubbish?
And the idea of Tinubu "replicating" whatever he did in Lagos at the national level has become stale.

angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Lessons From The #EndSARS And Tinubu's Presidential Ambition by Alamsvcc: 12:08am On Jun 22, 2022
TooNoisy:
The truth is just beginning to come out. The endsars movement started as a very noble movement by nameless and faceless youths who were tired of police brutality. However the movement was high-jacked by PDP and their agents. They paid PDP influencers like Reno, Jackson Use, Rinu. Odanz, Deji Adeyanju, Segalink, Dipo Awojide etc to seize the narrative and use it against the APC. This the PDP did with the backing of Sowore and IPOB youths.

All seemed well when their common enemy was the APC. However elections have come and things have fallen apart. Reno, Segalink, Deji Adeyanju, Odanz and Jackson Ude have to continue to work for PDP but the IPOB youths have broken out supporting Peter Obi. That is why there is war in their camp. The same people that fought together to criticise APC are now criticising the likes of Reno, Deji, Odanz, Dipo etc. Peter Obi is no longer in PDP so they cannot work together any longer.

And Sowore is also running so it has caused more divisions. My own issue is that why they keep blaming Tinubu a man that has not held office since 2007. We heard about the dreaded Okpuzu SARS in Anambra whose leader was Peter Obi’s CSO but it is somehow Tinubu’s fault. Tinubu does not control the army or police but they blame him for Okpuzu SARS.

It's obvious that you reason from the anus.
Re: 2023: Lessons From The #EndSARS And Tinubu's Presidential Ambition by Linguistical001(m): 12:09am On Jun 22, 2022
Leave them make them dey deceive themself. Bàbá is undaunted, not bothered and unshakeable. Ṣebí SARS ended and ritual killings grew in thousand folds. We're patiently waiting for 2023. But wait o, is Peter Obi a youth? Last time I checked he's 60�

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Lessons From The #EndSARS And Tinubu's Presidential Ambition by Omodua(m): 12:53am On Jun 22, 2022
TooNoisy:

Shut up! Yes,you're too noisy as your name suggest. Keep quiet if you have nothing to say.
Re: 2023: Lessons From The #EndSARS And Tinubu's Presidential Ambition by Ubanz: 2:01am On Jun 22, 2022
What a baldadash, just tell us how much you were paid for this script.
Re: 2023: Lessons From The #EndSARS And Tinubu's Presidential Ambition by Yankee101: 3:25am On Jun 22, 2022
Should he be allowed to be president despite all the endsars killings?
Re: 2023: Lessons From The #EndSARS And Tinubu's Presidential Ambition by Laid2001: 3:38am On Jun 22, 2022
Never again shall we vote for an Olodo.
1. No to any candidate without a degree.
2. No to any candidate without an honours degree at graduation. Degree withPass in philosophy is not an honour for your information.
3. Preferably a Southerner as it is the turn of the south to rule but not compulsory.
4. Yes to any candidate with a first class degree or a PhD.
5. Yes to any candidate with a record of turning things around in difficulty. Like Lagos surviving without federal allocation.!
6. Yes to any one with track record of winning elections consistently. Like Kwankwaso and Tinubu.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Lessons From The #EndSARS And Tinubu's Presidential Ambition by Ameduedwin: 3:47am On Jun 22, 2022
See nobody Said tinubu is not good for governance, when tinubu was a governor then, is defferend than now, you get weak and dementia as you are aging (getting old) tinubu is weak to carry out the rigorous activity of Nigeria, do you remember the statement buhari made in South Africa during his first tenure after all the hope and aspirations the mass put him, (buhari said) do you know, I am not young any more, there are setting things I will not be able to do again. You see now ? After him (buhari) have promote himself and people have voted him, he suddenly discovered that he cannot do everything due to his old age. The same thing will applicable to tinubu too
Re: 2023: Lessons From The #EndSARS And Tinubu's Presidential Ambition by vicfajeze: 3:57am On Jun 22, 2022
uthlaw:
Na tinubu be president during endsars abi watin dis one de talk...dis one no be excuse but sha-PETER OBI is our choice!
ur own choice not ours
Re: 2023: Lessons From The #EndSARS And Tinubu's Presidential Ambition by Golan007: 4:06am On Jun 22, 2022
Burruchaga71:
I'll prefer to be a dead man than Tinubu to be my president....

Amen.

Tinubu would be president.
Re: 2023: Lessons From The #EndSARS And Tinubu's Presidential Ambition by DCatt: 4:09am On Jun 22, 2022
I told y'all that the #Endsars was led by igbos and Tinubu was the target. The people behind the #Endsars saw Yoruba's weakness and think they can take over Lagos but see Tinubu as the only thing standing in their way, so they have to pull him down.

Anyone paying attention that day saw these

1. Nnamdi Kanu was on live video chats coordinating the whole thing and all he kept telling them was to find Tinubu.

2. They burned TVC down but didn't go to ChannelsTV.

3. All the staff and guests of Oriental hotel were screaming "the hotel doesn't belong to Tinubu" when Ipob attempted to set it on fire.

4. Mc Oluomo sent a truck of chilled bottled water to the protesters as his own contribution but the driver and his boys were almost lynched.

5. Sanwo-Olu was the one protesters sent to Buhari as if he's THE SUPER GOVERNOR!

6. When it was announced that the fg govt needed to speak to the leaders of the protests, three igbos were named.

7. All the damages done in Lagos showed deep rooted hatred.

Nairaland won't allow us to talk about the problem facing Yoruba, so we are doing something about it and will unveil it in Dec when I will also be saying goodbye to nairaland after 15 years.

Yoruba have ignored leprosy and treating ringworm, this is the result and it will happen again until we nip it in the bud by calling the enemies of Yoruba out by name and not let them tell us who our enemies are. There are enemies in different shapes and sizes and we need to address them in the order of danger they pose to us.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Lessons From The #EndSARS And Tinubu's Presidential Ambition by Dpleaser: 5:25am On Jun 22, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
Someone asked me for a giveaway here some days ago, I went to check his profile and posts and saw him campaigning for APC and Tinubu. I was dumbfounded. I mean, how can an unemployed and hopeless youth that doesn't know where the next meal will come from be campaigning or supporting Tinubu or Atiku to win..... You all should know whether I gave him the money or not

You're giving an unnecessary excuse oga, if God bless u, why not bless others without expecting anything in return, voting or supporting a candidate should not be influenced by what u gave him. Remember, table do shift.

However, supporting Tinubu, Atiku or Obi doesn't mean anything will ever change until we all change our mindset. You all talk as if the president solely make decisions without considering the Senate and hor.
May God help Nigeria
Re: 2023: Lessons From The #EndSARS And Tinubu's Presidential Ambition by saintadeola: 5:43am On Jun 22, 2022
Idiots,they have started sweet talk now,Jagaban is d better man to lead without letting him start first,that’s how idiots like him wrote about Buhari in 2015.because he claim to be king maker now and he gives stolen fund to thugs.he will be better naija leader
Re: 2023: Lessons From The #EndSARS And Tinubu's Presidential Ambition by Starhearts: 5:52am On Jun 22, 2022
Kingray10:

The tinubu you are supporting, I believe you saw what tambuwa did to wike in the pdp primary. That's to tell you that the north doesn't support anyone that is not from the north. Just as tambuwa betrayed wike, that's how all the northern governor's will betray tinubu. Mark my words.

Keep foaming in the mouth
Amoda ipob sighted
Re: 2023: Lessons From The #EndSARS And Tinubu's Presidential Ambition by omokab: 6:38am On Jun 22, 2022
Eriokanmi:
We're waiting to deal with this man with our pvc. grin

He who lives in a glass house shouldn't throw stones cos what goes around, comes around
nothing you people will do. Your plan has been exposed ..you yahoo yahoo boys that planned a protest . you people that supposed to be killed are the one fighting for your right.
Re: 2023: Lessons From The #EndSARS And Tinubu's Presidential Ambition by AminuRano87(m): 7:21am On Jun 22, 2022
atarapa:
Hope north didn't play smart by giving EMI lokan the APC ticket.
We northerners are not like you. We stand by our word. Who freed Obasanjo and made him president?
Re: 2023: Lessons From The #EndSARS And Tinubu's Presidential Ambition by Nobody: 7:33am On Jun 22, 2022
AminuRano87:

We northerners are not like you. We stand by our word. Who freed Obasanjo and made him president?
what do you know in the corridor of power?
Re: 2023: Lessons From The #EndSARS And Tinubu's Presidential Ambition by cutieBR(f): 7:53am On Jun 22, 2022
Savage grin grin grin
Tecnophone:
Bush you belong. Silly ancestor apologist.
Re: 2023: Lessons From The #EndSARS And Tinubu's Presidential Ambition by Flo36: 7:54am On Jun 22, 2022
TooNoisy:

If your love ones were among the victims of lekki shooting you wouldn't have been ranting like unknown man.
Come to think of it, what do you think that made Tinubu to ran away and didn't make or call press conference to address the allegations leveled against him on lekki shooting? I sense hatred and bitterness in you
Re: 2023: Lessons From The #EndSARS And Tinubu's Presidential Ambition by swissgoldenpro2: 8:20am On Jun 22, 2022
This is serious
Re: 2023: Lessons From The #EndSARS And Tinubu's Presidential Ambition by Efxfuture: 8:21am On Jun 22, 2022
oikirodah:

Tell us , Who gave the Order?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Supreme Court Upholds Use Of Hijab In Lagos Schools / Youths Make Coffin For Corruption In Nigeria (Photos) / Aisha Jummai Alhassan Resigns From Buhari Cabinet To Vie For Taraba Governorship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.