Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,134 members, 7,849,552 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:26 AM

Beware Of Coperate Theives - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beware Of Coperate Theives (292 Views)

Beware Of This Coperate Thieves / Beware Of This Coperate Thieves / Men Beware, Your Wife Can Kill You If She Is Cheating On You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware Of Coperate Theives by fuckwell2080: 10:49pm On Jun 21, 2022
Men beware of this coperate theives.Girls have means to carryout there dubious crime easily.They stole my money in an hotel after much banging even after have paid them.They both work together.No insult i just want to share this info for men to be very careful especially those men that like catching fun.i no it normal to catch fun.life goes on.They look innocent as if they cant hurt a fly.but very dangerous girls.I have all means to track them down with details.Men be careful.it can be you next time to fall victim for these devil incanate.

1 Share

Re: Beware Of Coperate Theives by Nazgul: 10:56pm On Jun 21, 2022
Lol...I don't know why I find this your rants so funny.

You meet a hookup girl whose sole purpose of engaging in such illicit trade is to make money and after having your fun with her, you complain of being robbed.

What were you expecting, that after pounding her from dusk till dawn she'll smile sheepishly and thank you for the peanuts you offered to her? Just be grateful that you weren't murdered after being robbed like what Chidinma did to the Agata man or whatever he's name is.

If you want endless fun, get married, Nigerians are suffering and a desperate person looking for a way out of poverty can do anything even if it means committing murder. (Case study Yahoo boys)

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of Coperate Theives by Aboks(m): 11:00pm On Jun 21, 2022
Her yansh flat like buhari slippers
Re: Beware Of Coperate Theives by fuckwell2080: 11:04pm On Jun 21, 2022
@nazgul i said no insult.i shared this because i want men to be very careful.conji is no respecter of no one.married men Bleep outside.we all have to be careful.for your information i paid them well.it was just greediness and love of money.i was very free with them taught they cant hurt a fly.i have learnt my lessons.
Re: Beware Of Coperate Theives by doggedfighter(f): 11:41pm On Jun 21, 2022
fuckwell2080:
@nazgul i said no insult.i shared this because i want men to be very careful.conji is no respecter of no one.married men Bleep outside.we all have to be careful.for your information i paid them well.it was just greediness and love of money.i was very free with them taught they cant hurt a fly.i have learnt my lessons.

Go and sleep.

You need rest !

(1) (Reply)

Life is turn by turn so cheer up and hope for the best / Netflix And Chill / Man Heartbroken After Realising His Only Child Is Not His (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.