Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Ifeanyi Onejeme Debunks Fake News About Peter Obi's Investment In SABMiller - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ifeanyi Onejeme Debunks Fake News About Peter Obi's Investment In SABMiller (21975 Views)

Video Of Peter Obi Saying Money Invested In SabMiller Is Worth Almost $100M / ‘I Never Said Investment In Sabmiller Now Worth $100m’ — Obi Blames ‘One Youth’ / US Embassy Debunks Fake News On Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ifeanyi Onejeme Debunks Fake News About Peter Obi's Investment In SABMiller by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jun 22, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Look at this fo*l. undecided You have the range for these kind of discussions? Abi o n whine ara e?

No worry. Either I get slammed with a ten-year ban or I deactivate abi you religiously do eyes right and ignore me, cos I will sooooo drag you through the same mud you love to roll in all through this politics section until the election day. We have put leg in one trousers. I will hound you on every single PO's thread I see you comment on, I will derail everything you say and deride you with rabid screenshots of your madness spanning over ten years and degrade you to every single person you engage.

You are a Romance gutter rat o. grin And I will smear you with that slime. I no kuku get shame before, and thank God say this section na craze arena. So don't come and be forming premium for anybody here.

Oloshi is talking about investments and money. grin Like say you get anything of worth. Trolling Champion. Ten years and counting...
grin grin grin Wetin Poco's lapdog do you this evening Maggie.?

I don laff tire for here, you no get joy at all ooo
Re: Ifeanyi Onejeme Debunks Fake News About Peter Obi's Investment In SABMiller by Magnoliaa(f): 7:29pm On Jun 22, 2022
Pelu English wogowogo e na lo fe fi defend BAT. grin Like master, like slave. He's a physical representation of how you write exactly, Kayperry Thee Tout. Perfect symbiosis. No surprise you're unintelligent and uneducated. What's better than an illiterate to defend someone like that?

3 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Onejeme Debunks Fake News About Peter Obi's Investment In SABMiller by Magnoliaa(f): 7:32pm On Jun 22, 2022
Persephone1:
grin grin grin Wetin Poco's lapdog do you this evening Maggie.?

I don laff tire for here, you no get joy at all ooo

He's always trolling me too. grin

And I have decided at this moment to play and pay him back until whenever. The ediot should not be chooking mouth in intelligent political discourses. I am here to nip that front he's putting up at the bud.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Onejeme Debunks Fake News About Peter Obi's Investment In SABMiller by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jun 22, 2022
Magnoliaa:

He's always trolling me too. grin

And I have decided at this moment to play and pay him back until whenever. The ediot should not be chooking mouth in intelligent political discourses. I am here to nip that front he's putting up at the bud.
Oh!!! So no be only her.. lol. cheesy

Sha take am easy, this one is much ooo cheesy . I dey feel chest pain on his behalf self. cheesy
Re: Ifeanyi Onejeme Debunks Fake News About Peter Obi's Investment In SABMiller by Magnoliaa(f): 7:49pm On Jun 22, 2022
Persephone1:
Oh!!! So no be only her.. lol. cheesy

Sha take am easy, this one is much ooo cheesy . I dey feel chest pain on his behalf self. cheesy

Don't be feeling anything on his behalf o. Plis, plax, plox. grin I am just bringing the bird out of the pocket ni o; ko ti i ri nkankan. Just strong your chest down, LMAO.
Re: Ifeanyi Onejeme Debunks Fake News About Peter Obi's Investment In SABMiller by RexTramadol1: 8:20pm On Jun 22, 2022
after4:
Your buhari and tilumbu promised to make $1 = N1
When is their word going to become their bond

I support neither
Re: Ifeanyi Onejeme Debunks Fake News About Peter Obi's Investment In SABMiller by Redpillar(m): 8:27pm On Jun 22, 2022
Magnoliaa:
Pelu English wogowogo e na lo fe fi defend BAT. grin Like master, like slave. He's a physical representation of how you write exactly, Kayperry Thee Tout. Perfect symbiosis. No surprise you're unintelligent and uneducated. What's better than an illiterate to defend someone like that?

Kayperry says he is with an intelligent woman but spends a decade trolling a supposed overhyped woman. His choice of candidate shouldn’t be surprising to enlightened minds.

Kayperry, how is life without seeing Poco to quote? Boring I suppose.
Re: Ifeanyi Onejeme Debunks Fake News About Peter Obi's Investment In SABMiller by kayperry: 9:36pm On Jun 22, 2022
Redpillar:

Kayperry says he is with an intelligent woman but spends a decade trolling a supposed overhyped woman. His choice of candidate shouldn’t be surprising to enlightened minds.

Kayperry, how is life without seeing Poco to quote? Boring I suppose.

If dem born you well introduce yourself ... #OITNB

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi Onejeme Debunks Fake News About Peter Obi's Investment In SABMiller by Redpillar(m): 9:59pm On Jun 22, 2022
kayperry:

If dem born you well introduce yourself ... #OITNB

Introduce myself to what? You?
Why exactly haven’t you been introducing yourself? Maybe because your bad English and low mental drive does all the introduction. grin
Re: Ifeanyi Onejeme Debunks Fake News About Peter Obi's Investment In SABMiller by kayperry: 10:30pm On Jun 22, 2022
Redpillar:

Introduce myself to what? You?
Why exactly haven’t you been introducing yourself? Maybe because your bad English and low mental drive does all the introduction. grin

if dem born you well come out with your full chest, shebi drogba dey ur head

good riddance undecided

Re: Ifeanyi Onejeme Debunks Fake News About Peter Obi's Investment In SABMiller by Redpillar(m): 10:31pm On Jun 22, 2022
kayperry:

if dem born you well come out with your full chest, shebi drogba dey ur head

good riddance undecided

Have you ever come out with your full chest? I and every other person identifies you with you bad English. You should do the same too.

Good riddance indeed. From someone that has been a troll for 11 years. grin
Re: Ifeanyi Onejeme Debunks Fake News About Peter Obi's Investment In SABMiller by kayperry: 10:41pm On Jun 22, 2022
Redpillar:

Have you ever come out with your full chest? I and every other person identifies you with you bad English. You should do the same too.

Good riddance indeed. From someone that has been a troll for 11 years. grin

who is these please, incase you are a scammer i have no shishi in my account. undecided

seůn we need Efcc survelliance on NL, scammers everywhere undecided
Re: Ifeanyi Onejeme Debunks Fake News About Peter Obi's Investment In SABMiller by Redpillar(m): 10:43pm On Jun 22, 2022
kayperry:

who is these please, incase you are a scammer i have no shishi in my account. undecided

seůn we need Efcc survelliance on NL, scammers everywhere undecided

I know you don’t have shishi. Noam that has spent 11yrs as a troll can be financially successful. Not with this kind of English.

Who is THESE? Omo, see bullet! grin
Re: Ifeanyi Onejeme Debunks Fake News About Peter Obi's Investment In SABMiller by kayperry: 10:48pm On Jun 22, 2022
Redpillar:

I know you don’t have shishi. Noam that has spent 11yrs as a troll can be financially successful. Not with this kind of English.

Who is THESE? Omo, see bullet! grin

whatelse could kill faster cos i have no intentions of ever blowing ur sinister mind undecided
Re: Ifeanyi Onejeme Debunks Fake News About Peter Obi's Investment In SABMiller by Redpillar(m): 10:50pm On Jun 22, 2022
kayperry:

whatelse could kill faster cos i have no intentions of ever blowing ur sinister mind undecided

Like you said already, Southerners make too much enoise. Thanks for describing yourself accurately. grin grin
Re: Ifeanyi Onejeme Debunks Fake News About Peter Obi's Investment In SABMiller by kayperry: 10:59pm On Jun 22, 2022
Redpillar:

Like you said already, Southerners make too much enoise. Thanks for describing yourself accurately. grin grin

Didnt know i was talking to a foreigner, how is afghanEastern sha keep cool ur own bomb no go pass you by undecided
Re: Ifeanyi Onejeme Debunks Fake News About Peter Obi's Investment In SABMiller by Redpillar(m): 11:04pm On Jun 22, 2022
kayperry:

Didnt know i was talking to a foreigner, how is afghanEastern sha keep cool ur own bomb no go pass you by undecided

Ewarrior. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why UK Govt Seized £27,000 From Diezani / "Buhari Has No Business Being The President" - Farooq Kperogi / We Are Committed To One United Nigeria – South-East Governors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.