Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,657 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

Ifeanyi Onejeme Debunks Fake News About Peter Obi's Investment In SABMiller - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ifeanyi Onejeme Debunks Fake News About Peter Obi's Investment In SABMiller (21969 Views)

Video Of Peter Obi Saying Money Invested In SabMiller Is Worth Almost $100M / ‘I Never Said Investment In Sabmiller Now Worth $100m’ — Obi Blames ‘One Youth’ / US Embassy Debunks Fake News On Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ifeanyi Onejeme Debunks Fake News About Peter Obi's Investment In SABMiller by Pakute: 9:22am On Jun 22, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Abi werey leleyi? Abi, ke? No. You're mad. There is no doubt about it. grin

You come into my mention, hurling insults at me and you're saying I am trolling.

I am a gossip ass, yet you know me reach romance section and even how well I comment. Eskiss sir, ori yin ti gbale. E be like say you smoke skunk before logging into NL this morning abi? I won't be surprised. That's what your paymasters have rendered your life- drugs and hooliganism. Laaro kutukutu.

It's not too late for you sha. SUPPORT PETER OBI today and turn your life around for good.
Do you have elders at home bayi?
omo ti won ba n bawi ti o ba warun ki,iru omo nor parun ni.
Insult me all you want as much as you can to the very oldest agba in your house.
All that is certain is that your fraud will never smell Aso rock.
Re: Ifeanyi Onejeme Debunks Fake News About Peter Obi's Investment In SABMiller by Misterone: 9:22am On Jun 22, 2022
The jagaban. The great investor. He made 15b not this rubbish Obi did.

Re: Ifeanyi Onejeme Debunks Fake News About Peter Obi's Investment In SABMiller by od501: 9:29am On Jun 22, 2022
livinbygrace:
I have come to realized that there are millions of Muguns/Mumus in this country and that’s why politicians are just taking us for granted.All these”I have one shoe,enter economy flight,don’t waste money are all formats.
The Saint OBI claimed he invested $20m and that as at today has gained interests to $100m ,how come the state government is contradicting that statement?Nigerians, shine your eyes and make God not let us miss Buhari

Here comes another product of a quota system education. So... Obi is now the reason behind the declining value of naira? I really pray make this man no win. Let's do this hunger game for at least more 4 years make em sure for everybody. Ode!
Re: Ifeanyi Onejeme Debunks Fake News About Peter Obi's Investment In SABMiller by Magnoliaa(f): 9:30am On Jun 22, 2022
Pakute:
Do you have elders at home bayi?
omo ti won ba n bawi ti o ba warun ki,iru omo nor parun ni.
Insult me all you want as much as you can to the very oldest agba in your house.
All that is certain is that your fraud will never smell Aso rock.

Then quit with the epileptic episodes and slither out of my Mentions.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Onejeme Debunks Fake News About Peter Obi's Investment In SABMiller by Pakute: 9:39am On Jun 22, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Then quit with the epileptic episodes and slither out of my Mentions.
Then do not ever, till you die, ask me to support a fraud.
Crawl back to romance hole abeg.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Onejeme Debunks Fake News About Peter Obi's Investment In SABMiller by tenpipsperday: 9:43am On Jun 22, 2022
But however we are now Obidient sir

Next topis please?
Re: Ifeanyi Onejeme Debunks Fake News About Peter Obi's Investment In SABMiller by Enumerator(m): 10:02am On Jun 22, 2022
You said it all!
PoliteActivist:
Obi's massive popularity will neither be enhanced nor diminished by all these minutae because it's not based on any of these.
His popularity is because of his words, behavior, and general comportment over the years. For anything to affect that popularity it has to be something NEW AND MASSIVE, not all these minutae from 40 years ago!
Re: Ifeanyi Onejeme Debunks Fake News About Peter Obi's Investment In SABMiller by Enumerator(m): 10:05am On Jun 22, 2022
cheesy
SensualMan1:
It's this how the Old man from lagos promised to fight dirty? cheesy
They will surely gather, but in vain shall their gatherings be.

President Peter Obi should start writing his acceptance speech already.

Asiwaju Peter Obi, your face shall be in all corporate existence in Nigeria, even in Tinubu's hotels cheesy
Re: Ifeanyi Onejeme Debunks Fake News About Peter Obi's Investment In SABMiller by MuscularDick(m): 10:07am On Jun 22, 2022
sekundosekundo:

Obi and Tinubu are not mate in economics, anytime any day Obi is ahead.
For your mind.
Re: Ifeanyi Onejeme Debunks Fake News About Peter Obi's Investment In SABMiller by redcliff: 10:12am On Jun 22, 2022
TechCapon:
Igbos always ready to bring down their own. sad

You dey read so?
Re: Ifeanyi Onejeme Debunks Fake News About Peter Obi's Investment In SABMiller by Image123(m): 10:34am On Jun 22, 2022
od501:

Here comes another product of a quota system education. So... Obi is now the reason behind the declining value of naira? I really pray make this man no win. Let's do this hunger game for at least more 4 years make em sure for everybody. Ode!

Peter Obi used dollars in the interview na. He said his investment has gone from over $20million to $100 million. That's a lie, that's why the confusions came.
Re: Ifeanyi Onejeme Debunks Fake News About Peter Obi's Investment In SABMiller by sekundosekundo: 10:37am On Jun 22, 2022
kayperry:

I hate mouth say lets go stats or fact verifying, google shoprite investment in nigeria and how much it was sold, google entertainment industry and tell me how they're thriving despite government bad policies.
Do you know much how dstv has generated from just big brother alone in last 4years can any shareholder recount loss... when it comes to investment the focus is making the right choice, government policies is a like a pot hole and every good investor must envisaged, these are things you must put into consideration pre-investing. lets go stats /facts

If truly you're an investor you won't be mention ShopRite, DStv and entertainment industry. It's like mentioning Idumota mkt and Alaba I'ntl mkt. You should know that your government policies good or bad will never affect ShopRite etc because they're not into production but buying and selling.
Re: Ifeanyi Onejeme Debunks Fake News About Peter Obi's Investment In SABMiller by sekundosekundo: 10:43am On Jun 22, 2022
kayperry:

Fine can you show stats or records, i know tinubu took lagos revenue from 600m to 7billion after 8yrs. lagos economy is the biggest after tinibu administration, kindly tell us how Obi made anambra better than other eastern states alone cos using nigeria will be tew much for him.

Lagos State is programmed to prosper. Lagos has all it takes to soar high. Even today, the IGR of Lagos is far..far above what Tinubu is telling you and the only way you'll know this is when opposition party take over Lagos then you'll know how much Tinubu has stolen.
Re: Ifeanyi Onejeme Debunks Fake News About Peter Obi's Investment In SABMiller by after4: 10:55am On Jun 22, 2022
Your buhari and tilumbu promised to make $1 = N1
When is their word going to become their bond

RexTramadol1:

Wawu! Really?

When has politicians’ words become a bond in this country?

When it suits our agenda I guess

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Onejeme Debunks Fake News About Peter Obi's Investment In SABMiller by Softmirror: 10:56am On Jun 22, 2022
Super1759:
Truth is that both the marketing and demarketing is growing his popularity fast fast.

It's a plus to the campaign
Reno, sowore, etc using their platforms to preach PO is doing him good.

Unfortunately no one is talking about Apc or Pdp or even the present government.

Phewww

EXACTLY THE SAME WAY IT WORKED FOR TINUBU BEFORE THE PRIMARIES. ESPECIALLY ALL THE DEMARKETING, TINUBU STILL TURNED OUT VICTORIOUS.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Onejeme Debunks Fake News About Peter Obi's Investment In SABMiller by kayperry: 11:00am On Jun 22, 2022
sekundosekundo:

If truly you're an investor you won't be mention ShopRite, DStv and entertainment industry. I[b]t's like mentioning Idumota mkt and Alaba I'ntl mkt. You should know that your government policies good or bad will never affect ShopRite etc because they're not into production but buying and selling[/b].

Not only public limited companies with shareholders can be refer to as investment .... shoprite is an investment, slot is an investment and it is part of my example becos shoprite was sold lately for a profitable amount, idumota market & alaba market is just a place, you need to know d disparity btw a company & a market, companies name is what you find on CAC or Stock exchange floor not market.
Shoprite is into making bread & fast food that is production, dstv with subsidaries like afrimagic are into exclusive movies production. so whats your point.
Re: Ifeanyi Onejeme Debunks Fake News About Peter Obi's Investment In SABMiller by PoliteActivist: 11:03am On Jun 22, 2022
Timmi:

“ words, behavior, and general comportment” and that is the problem in Nigeria. We evaluate politicians by words - empty words and not hold them responsible for their actions. A credible fact was presented and instead of evaluating the action, you will rather believe in words that has not been proven. Let Obi address the fact stated and he doesn’t need a mouthpiece. Thanks

He did leave N75B while all other govs left loans and debts!
Obi speaking: note the down-to-earth absence of egotism, unlike most of our celebrities
https://youtube.com/shorts/APM-DhT3l0s?feature=share
Re: Ifeanyi Onejeme Debunks Fake News About Peter Obi's Investment In SABMiller by PoliteActivist: 11:05am On Jun 22, 2022
ponishah:

That apart, whether he invested $1 or $2 gives call for reflections by past and current politicians.
If all the governors have been investing state funds, they would not have been depending less on federal allocation.
Let Soludo invest his own na.

NOBODY IS TALKING ABOUT THE DIVIDENDS FROM THE SHARES FROM THAT INVESTMENT THAT THE STATE HAS BEEN ENJOYING FOR YEARS

Plus he did leave N75B while all other govs left loans and debts!
Obi speaking: note the down-to-earth absence of egotism, unlike most of our celebrities

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Onejeme Debunks Fake News About Peter Obi's Investment In SABMiller by PoliteActivist: 11:06am On Jun 22, 2022
kayperry:

You might as well sit all your kids down n tell them, at this stage of nigeria we need a leader with visible achievement that preceeds him .... we are no longer taking empty promises from, whoever will sow cloth for nigeria we must see sample.
We voted Gej & buhari just becos of there lifestyle & comportment, where did it take us, We are done taking promise anyone who feels he has what he takes to fix the country must show workings. no more i have no shoe i have no bag nonsense , mr integrity bullshit

Re: Ifeanyi Onejeme Debunks Fake News About Peter Obi's Investment In SABMiller by bdon123(m): 11:06am On Jun 22, 2022
PoliteActivist:
Obi's massive popularity will neither be enhanced nor diminished by all these minutae because it's not based on any of these.
His popularity is because of his words, behavior, and general comportment over the years. For anything to affect that popularity it has to be something NEW AND MASSIVE, not all these minutae from 40 years ago!

So anambra ex governor should come n giv anambra financial advice as to wen to pull out investment that is in profit??mumu people everywhere.even if him business fails ....we go still vote am.We need people like Tinubu n Atiku to rest.....we cannot allow this men advance their stealing to national level.
Re: Ifeanyi Onejeme Debunks Fake News About Peter Obi's Investment In SABMiller by PoliteActivist: 11:08am On Jun 22, 2022
RexTramadol1:

Wawu! Really?

When has politicians’ words become a bond in this country?

When it suits our agenda I guess

Not just words. He did leave N75B while all other govs left loans and debts!
Re: Ifeanyi Onejeme Debunks Fake News About Peter Obi's Investment In SABMiller by kayperry: 11:10am On Jun 22, 2022
sekundosekundo:

Lagos State is programmed to prosper. Lagos has all it takes to soar high. Even today, the IGR of Lagos is far..far above what Tinubu is telling you and the only way you'll know this is when opposition party take over Lagos then you'll know how much Tinubu has stolen.

Lagos did not program herself, whether you accept it or not someone programmed lagos n that is fact. if lagos revenue is beyond what Tinibu is telling us @least investor are reaping money cos he created an enabling environment, except you have proof you opinion is as good aa lls beer parlour gist.
i am a lagosian speaking for tinubu works, let also see anambrans or whatever they are called wink cumma give us a 1st hand experience of Peter's administration. All we read everyday is what peter tells us kilode where are the people he govern online
Re: Ifeanyi Onejeme Debunks Fake News About Peter Obi's Investment In SABMiller by jaxxy(m): 11:12am On Jun 22, 2022
Misterone:
better than Tinubu you say? While Tinubu was dealing in blue chip stocks, Obi was still doing pepper and Maggi trade. An investor should know when to invest and when to pull out. Tinubu invested in Econet, made billions for Lagos state and pulled out. That is a good investor. Not someone that invested $12m, now the value is $5.5m. that is a huge loss.

For which lagos state? where are the details of the investment?? That was same way obi supporters overhyped his state investment now ure doing urs fir tinubu bt when proper details come out u will see fraud allover.

Same Econet that was plague with greedy and corrupt management and legal issues?

What of Alpha beta? That one is the biggest scam in modern Nigeria history. When it is finally uncovered.

To u biggest breweries in the world is pepper investment? Be like say u dey sleep.
Re: Ifeanyi Onejeme Debunks Fake News About Peter Obi's Investment In SABMiller by sekundosekundo: 11:13am On Jun 22, 2022
kayperry:

Lagos did not program herself, whether you accept it or not someone programmed lagos n that is fact. if lagos revenue is beyond what Tinibu is telling us @least investor are reaping money cos he created an enabling environment, except you have proof you opinion is as good aa lls beer parlour gist.
i am a lagosian speaking for tinubu works, let also see anambrans or whatever they are called wink cumma give us a 1st hand experience of Peter's administration. All we read everyday is what peter tells us kilode where are the people he govern online

Those that programmed her also put the seas that made importers to full there with their investments and infrastructures etc.
Let me tell you, Lagos is naturally programmed to prosper. YOU MAY CONTINUE ARGUING.
Re: Ifeanyi Onejeme Debunks Fake News About Peter Obi's Investment In SABMiller by sekundosekundo: 11:17am On Jun 22, 2022
kayperry:

Not only public limited companies with shareholders can be refer to as investment .... shoprite is an investment, slot is an investment and it is part of my example becos shoprite was sold lately for a profitable amount, idumota market & alaba market is just a place, you need to know d disparity btw a company & a market, companies name is what you find on CAC or Stock exchange floor not market.
Shoprite is into making bread & fast food that is production, dstv with subsidaries like afrimagic are into exclusive movies production. so whats your point.

I am an I'ntl investor, you can't compare buying and selling with production investments. How many buying and selling companies have left NIGERIA to Ghana?
The reall investors are those into production and they suffer most in the by government policies.
Re: Ifeanyi Onejeme Debunks Fake News About Peter Obi's Investment In SABMiller by vincentbravo(m): 11:22am On Jun 22, 2022
What is the headache here ? My concern is: DID HE INVEST. THE ANSWER IS YES.

Thank God it is not looting. He invested and APC government crippled the investment with bad economy.
Re: Ifeanyi Onejeme Debunks Fake News About Peter Obi's Investment In SABMiller by kayperry: 11:29am On Jun 22, 2022
PoliteActivist:

Tinubu and peter obi are not mate/set, however tinubu took lagos revenue from 600m in 1999 to 7bn in 2007
If you tell me Peter obi left 75bn you should as well tell us how much OBi inherits cos its important to compute the progress, lets not forget peter obi enjoyed federal allocation.

i will share a link, knock yourselves out with tinubu achievement and feel free to compare to any government in naija ofcus cheesy

https://twitter.com/Mario9jaa/status/1535621068806885376?s=20&t=b0qApX_t2s5VtuC15SSg5g
Re: Ifeanyi Onejeme Debunks Fake News About Peter Obi's Investment In SABMiller by walefresh3(m): 11:37am On Jun 22, 2022
SmartPolician:

No sane person can proudly campaign for Tinubu because we already know his story.

The problem with most Nigerians is that they are deeply attached to their tribe and religion.

Regrettably, they prefer those affiliations over competence.

Tinubu is far better than obituary u are carrying around...
Don't ever compare the 2....

Anambra that he governed for good 8buears still unproductive... Everywhere look primitives.....

Tinubu is a leader and also the true architect of Lagos progress...

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Onejeme Debunks Fake News About Peter Obi's Investment In SABMiller by walefresh3(m): 11:40am On Jun 22, 2022
Ipob should ve focus on obituary election campaign stead of. Abusing tinubu / atiku and his followers ...

But u had given me an impression to derail any thread that mention peter obituary the fraudster and sponsorer of ipobian...
Re: Ifeanyi Onejeme Debunks Fake News About Peter Obi's Investment In SABMiller by kayperry: 11:41am On Jun 22, 2022
sekundosekundo:

I am an I'ntl investor, you can't compare buying and selling with production investments. How many buying and selling companies have left NIGERIA to Ghana?
The reall investors are those into production and they suffer most in the by government policies.

You might be an investor buh i see a man who does have the basic knowledge here,
Manufacturing companies are different from businesses that renders service or sell finished product agreed, my stand remain manufacturing companies are leaving nigeria because of prime cost not because of govt policies .... in ghana the cost of production is cheaper before of stable power supply.
i met a man that was into production of baby food, after hustling 100m to get require machines for processing .... the next problem was power, he went thru another hell to get a plant that can power those machines n the cost of diesel right now is breaking is back, now if he moves to ghana is policies the culprit

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Onejeme Debunks Fake News About Peter Obi's Investment In SABMiller by kayperry: 11:50am On Jun 22, 2022
sekundosekundo:

Those that programmed her also put the seas that made importers to full there with their investments and infrastructures etc.
Let me tell you, Lagos is naturally programmed to prosper. YOU MAY CONTINUE ARGUING.

FIY lagos is not the only state with sea port, calabar, pH, warri get sea port maybe lagos did something other state are not doing
Lagos is naturally programmed to prosper because she has sea port shey, so why can't nigeria naturally prosper regardless of a pilot or no pilot, nigeria has crude oil, cocoa, iron, coal among other natural resources. why ??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Bayelsa State Government Inaugurates Security Outfit / How Well Do You Know Lagos And Her History? / Buhari Commissions Road Projects In Zamfara (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.