Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,550 members, 7,823,417 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

Jealous About Girlfriends Guy Bestfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Jealous About Girlfriends Guy Bestfriend (1911 Views)

When She Calls Out Your Bestfriend's Name During Sex / I Do Feel Jealous,about My Mum.is This Normal? / I'm Jealous About My Girlfriend's Guy Friendship. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jealous About Girlfriends Guy Bestfriend by Intercaps: 1:31am On Jul 23, 2011
I met a girl about 2 months ago who is now my girlfriend. She says that she really likes me and is always telling me how much she does  and so do i. But before the relationship she told me that she has more guy friends than girls. For the last 3 weeks she has been going out places with some of her guy friends. and for the last three days she has been going with one especially. first i knew about him when he went to her house to go for a swim and hang out then she went to the fair with him for an entire day. then she had a photoshoot and he went with her too. and today she is at her house again apparently for dinner and to hangout again. this is bugging the heck out of me and my stomach turns everytime i think about it. Ive told her many times how much it bothers me but all she says is that they are only close friends and she sees him as nothing more. Im afraid that they are hiding something from me or he secretly likes her and shes doesnt notice it. and she gets angry everytime i mention in. What can i do. please help thanks.
Re: Jealous About Girlfriends Guy Bestfriend by 190: 1:40am On Jul 23, 2011
Threads like this give me headache

- Anyway im out of here -

Make i nor come curse person Join the sickness wen him dey
Re: Jealous About Girlfriends Guy Bestfriend by tellwisdom: 1:56am On Jul 23, 2011
My brother, this is what to do, anytime you see the guy with her, CARRY STICK OR GIVE AM BLOW FOR EYE!, angry angry.mumu pikin
Re: Jealous About Girlfriends Guy Bestfriend by tHebIGpINK: 1:58am On Jul 23, 2011
First of all, I think it is soo cute that you are concerned. Some guys don't care to mind or pay attention. Ok so as a girl who also has a lot of guy friends, I'll tell you that you shouldn't think about it too much especially if she reinforces her feelings for you as you say she does. Some girls, like myself, just get along better with guys, that does not mean we would ever consider stepping out on our men. I understand your concern, and I wish I could tell you not to worry about it, because some guys can be trifling. How are you supposed to know that he is not trying to get at your girl? If you shan't, can't, won't trust him, then you should trust your girl. Although, i do think its unsightly for a girl in a committed relationship to be going out frequently with a guy that isn't her boyfriend, I don't want you to stress yourself out too much. Tell her what you are feeling, ask her why does she feel the need to do all those things with the other guys, when she can do them with you. Tell her you don't wan't to share her and that's what it feels like.
Re: Jealous About Girlfriends Guy Bestfriend by Fulllips(f): 2:07am On Jul 23, 2011
^^^ +1

I too have a lot of guy friends. My bestest friend in the whoole entire world is a dude, and we do everything together, we have sleepovers, we cuddle, he massages my back and shoulders, etc  , so you can imagine how that can get under a bf's skin. Sometimes the dudes I'm with trip over our relationship, that is until I tell them he's ghey, lol But yes, you should totally just talk to her about how uncomfortable it makes you.
Re: Jealous About Girlfriends Guy Bestfriend by 190: 2:08am On Jul 23, 2011
^smh undecided
Re: Jealous About Girlfriends Guy Bestfriend by Fulllips(f): 2:11am On Jul 23, 2011
GEEEZZ with this censoring. So I can't say h.o.m.o.intimacy.u.a.l or g.a.y? what the hell is a man-lover? I'm a man lover and I'm not g.a.y.
Re: Jealous About Girlfriends Guy Bestfriend by 190: 2:12am On Jul 23, 2011
Re: Jealous About Girlfriends Guy Bestfriend by Fulllips(f): 2:13am On Jul 23, 2011
@190, I know you are not Shaking your head at me? lol What I do?
Re: Jealous About Girlfriends Guy Bestfriend by 190: 2:18am On Jul 23, 2011
^Your best friend is a dude and he massages u abi?

OK - i've heard u - u'll make a good wife  undecided

U mite as well decide to go naked for him - best friend indeed undecided
Re: Jealous About Girlfriends Guy Bestfriend by Intercaps: 2:23am On Jul 23, 2011
Unfortunately i dont think that guy is a gay. undecided all she says is that she cant not go out with her friends and that i have to get over it. but she doesnt know what its like to be in my shoes. ive tried making her jealous but she says that she doesnt want to make me unhappy and ruin my fun so she masks her emotions. undecided
Re: Jealous About Girlfriends Guy Bestfriend by Fulllips(f): 2:25am On Jul 23, 2011
^^ Lol yes he is my best friend. And yes he massages me, and I have undressed in front of him. Did you not read when I said he's ghey? And hell ya, I'll make a good wife!
Re: Jealous About Girlfriends Guy Bestfriend by Intercaps: 2:26am On Jul 23, 2011
lol thats cool i guess that would be the only good thing about being g.a.y,
Re: Jealous About Girlfriends Guy Bestfriend by Fulllips(f): 2:35am On Jul 23, 2011
LOL he's like one of the girls. @ your situation, your girlfriend is sounding selfish if she says she doesn't care how you feel and telling you to get over it. That's not fair, I guarantee if you did the same thing she wouldn't be as complacent about the situation as she is.
Re: Jealous About Girlfriends Guy Bestfriend by Intercaps: 2:40am On Jul 23, 2011
yeah she just tells me to trust her but in a few days ill do the same to show her how i feel
Re: Jealous About Girlfriends Guy Bestfriend by DrLuv: 4:23am On Jul 23, 2011
Well,well,well, hmmmm,are you sure your girlfriend is really into you?though there is nothing wrong spending time with her male friends,what I may frown at is more time than usual,she enjoys his/or their company much more?you may not be the outgoing type but you should put up more efforts to spend more quality time with her,if she now seems to be excusing herself too often to do someother things which other male friends or her bestfriend will be involved in,then she is not totally into you.I may be wrong,this is just one of my few perceptions of the matter.just take wise steps ASAP to know maybe you are the ''main man''or someone else is in active service doing your job very well for while you are playing assistant boy and sidekick.,then she is not totally into you.I may be wrong,this is just one of my few perceptions of the matter.just take wise steps ASAP to know maybe you are the ''main man''or someone else is in active service doing your job very well for while you are playing assistant boy and sidekick
One other thing,make sure you are not a figurehead while she's still waiting for her main crush to ask her out
Re: Jealous About Girlfriends Guy Bestfriend by Intercaps: 8:54am On Jul 23, 2011
Thanks everyone for your help. I just found out that her friend is bi. so that gives me a bit more peace in my mind.

(1) (Reply)

Is Her Christmas List Too Much? / 15 Reasons Why You Were Dumped By Your BOYFRIEND!!!!! / The 10 Most Common Types Of Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.