Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,256 members, 7,818,877 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

Relationship Issues (hitting A Woman/man) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Relationship Issues (hitting A Woman/man) (1907 Views)

What Is The Big Deal In Hitting A Woman? / What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? / Guys/Girls What Skin Color Or Looks Do You Prefer Your Dream Woman/Man To Have (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Relationship Issues (hitting A Woman/man) by Nobody: 4:45pm On Aug 01, 2012
Outside Nigeria, women batter isn’t encouraged. I myself will never encourage it. If dialogue fails, embrace Divorce. “This is the western Culture”. Those that have been found guilty of battering a woman in the past have been left to pay for their inhuman act in various cells across the world except for the lucky ones.
In Nigeria today, civil society groups, human right activists, speak against Woman Batter. I quite agree with them. It’s a wrong thing to do. After all she’s not your slave. The fist women have is their mouth while the fist men have is their hands. It is highly encourage for a man to know the type of woman he’s dating/courting so as to understand her lapses and flaws. These will help evaluate you in terms of accepting her flaws; and as a man, if you feel you can’t accept her the way she is, you leave her alone by breaking up.

Never think in your head that you can change someone especially when the person is not yet ready for a change. Some men in the past have complained bitterly about their Girlfriends pretending to be good and later when they eventually get married, the woman turns into a Hyena. Obviously, it’s a pitiful scenario. Some women make the House so Hot for their husbands by nagging about every little thing. Some even neglect house chores i.e cooking, washing and general house cleaning, some go out to party, some don’t even return back home until the following day, some squander their hubby’s hard earned money, In fact some refuse their husband sex, some disrespect and insult their husbands in presence of their family and friends. And to crown it all, they DARE the man. In a condition were dialogue has failed, Out of anger the man descends on his wife and gives her the beating of her life (It is so hard for some Nigerian men to embrace DIVORCE). And if you must know, I will never speak against any man that beats his wife for the reasons mentioned above provided the wife has been warned consistently about her wrong doings.

The Bible says in Ephesians 5:22-23 (wives submit yourselves unto your own husband as unto the lord, For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church. And he is the savior of the body) If a wife doesn’t submit to her husband and her husband beats her, I will not blame the man but the only thing I will blame the man for is, excessive/repeated beating, injuring her, causing scars e.t.c In Ephesians 5:25 (husbands love you wives). And if you must know, the only way a man can show love is for the woman to be submissive first. If you’re playing Boyfriend and girlfriend now, ensure your Girlfriend is a submissive woman. If she’s not and you marry her, it would only cause problems in your marriage.

And for those women in abusive relationships and you know you have no fault at all, I encourage you to leave that relationship and if you are married, Divorce your husband. You know, when a man is the one doing wrong and he’s taking it out on his GF/wife then he should be labeled a Beast.

Earlier I talked about setting rules and boundaries in relationships, I believe both men and women should set these rules; both parties take a look at it and compromise. But if it’s non-workable, I encourage you to separate from each other. As a woman, if you feel like domineering, its better you look for a man that you can domineer in order not to cause chaos. And again I think civil society groups should work more on positive attitudinal change of women towards their Husbands.

To end my note, I must say have witnessed/heard about a woman beating up a man before and it was really funny. Na who d man wan report to na Lol
Re: Relationship Issues (hitting A Woman/man) by Nobody: 4:50pm On Aug 01, 2012
Pls reload. I modified the post.
Re: Relationship Issues (hitting A Woman/man) by onila(f): 5:01pm On Aug 01, 2012
hmmm benny is kinda smart smiley
Re: Relationship Issues (hitting A Woman/man) by Nobody: 5:02pm On Aug 01, 2012
onila: hmmm benny is kinda smart smiley
hw?
Re: Relationship Issues (hitting A Woman/man) by Idowuogbo(f): 5:09pm On Aug 01, 2012
Fawckkkk up mehn!!!!

Battering is d way forward na! undecided
Re: Relationship Issues (hitting A Woman/man) by Nobody: 5:13pm On Aug 01, 2012
Idowuogbo: Fawckkkk up mehn!!!!

Battering is d way forward na! undecided

is this ur contribution?
Re: Relationship Issues (hitting A Woman/man) by onila(f): 5:15pm On Aug 01, 2012
bennyraz: hw?

yr swag!
Re: Relationship Issues (hitting A Woman/man) by Nobody: 5:16pm On Aug 01, 2012
Are you in support of beating your wife or girlfriend for "any" reason at all?
Re: Relationship Issues (hitting A Woman/man) by Nobody: 5:17pm On Aug 01, 2012
onila:

yr swag!
lol..
Re: Relationship Issues (hitting A Woman/man) by Nobody: 5:18pm On Aug 01, 2012
sexkillz: Are you in support of beating your wife or girlfriend for "any" reason at all?
pls have answered ur questions up there. Read.
Re: Relationship Issues (hitting A Woman/man) by Idowuogbo(f): 5:36pm On Aug 01, 2012
bennyraz: is this ur contribution?
Yeah! U once agreed to battering a nagging woman, now u suddenly preaching odawise. Very Strange!
Re: Relationship Issues (hitting A Woman/man) by Nobody: 5:39pm On Aug 01, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Yeah! U once agreed to battering a nagging woman, now u suddenly preaching odawise. Very Strange!
lol.. Pls read again
Re: Relationship Issues (hitting A Woman/man) by Idowuogbo(f): 5:44pm On Aug 01, 2012
bennyraz: lol.. Pls read again
I no get dat kian time.

Encouraging abuse cus a lady nags is totally WRONG!!!

Nonsense! angry
Re: Relationship Issues (hitting A Woman/man) by Nobody: 5:47pm On Aug 01, 2012
Idowuogbo:
I no get dat kian time.

Encouraging abuse cus a lady nags is totally WRONG!!!

Nonsense! angry
and when and where did i encourage abuse? Pls read again.
Re: Relationship Issues (hitting A Woman/man) by slimyem: 5:54pm On Aug 01, 2012
benny,why you nor gree put paragraph nah?
The thing dey hurt my eyes real bad!
Please summarise!
Re: Relationship Issues (hitting A Woman/man) by Idowuogbo(f): 6:12pm On Aug 01, 2012
bennyraz: and when and where did i encourage abuse? Pls read again.
Benny...Make I go dig out ur posts?

Liv talk abeg!
Re: Relationship Issues (hitting A Woman/man) by Nobody: 6:12pm On Aug 01, 2012
@slimyem Ok.. Make i adjust am.
Re: Relationship Issues (hitting A Woman/man) by Nobody: 6:18pm On Aug 01, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Benny...Make I go dig out ur posts?

Liv talk abeg!
you have still failed to read the thread.
Re: Relationship Issues (hitting A Woman/man) by Nobody: 6:24pm On Aug 01, 2012
On whose side are you on? Beaters or non beaters? You were trying to be diplomatic in your article and you were kinda leaning towards supporting beating a wife or girlfriend. . . Confirm your stance.
Re: Relationship Issues (hitting A Woman/man) by Idowuogbo(f): 6:27pm On Aug 01, 2012
sexkillz: On whose side are you on? Beaters or non beaters? You were trying to be diplomatic in your article and you were kinda leaning towards supporting beating a wife or girlfriend. . . Confirm your stance.
Playing smart I guess...
Re: Relationship Issues (hitting A Woman/man) by Idowuogbo(f): 6:29pm On Aug 01, 2012
bennyraz: you have still failed to read the thread.
It's irrelevant.U have in d past stated hiting a woman is right, so of wot use is dis blah?
Re: Relationship Issues (hitting A Woman/man) by Nobody: 6:31pm On Aug 01, 2012
sexkillz: On whose side are you on? Beaters or non beaters? You were trying to be diplomatic in your article and you were kinda leaning towards supporting beating a wife or girlfriend. . . Confirm your stance.
sexskillz read the article now, i purged out my mind there ok
Re: Relationship Issues (hitting A Woman/man) by Nobody: 6:32pm On Aug 01, 2012
bennyraz: sexskillz read the article now, i purged out my mind there ok
smh
Re: Relationship Issues (hitting A Woman/man) by Nobody: 6:34pm On Aug 01, 2012
Idowuogbo:
It's irrelevant.U have in d past stated hiting a woman is right, so of wot use is dis blah?
u still haven't read my write up ''SMH".
Re: Relationship Issues (hitting A Woman/man) by Nobody: 6:34pm On Aug 01, 2012
Pls, who is ready to take this issue up the proper way? Any WAGBAN member out there care for some whooping?

<<\cool/>>
Re: Relationship Issues (hitting A Woman/man) by Nobody: 6:35pm On Aug 01, 2012
sexkillz: smh
u don tire tongue
Re: Relationship Issues (hitting A Woman/man) by cindyrella(f): 8:01pm On Aug 01, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Yeah very strange.
This thing too long abeg.
Man pikin never chop.
Re: Relationship Issues (hitting A Woman/man) by Dondav(m): 8:19pm On Aug 01, 2012
Ook
Re: Relationship Issues (hitting A Woman/man) by Dondav(m): 8:19pm On Aug 01, 2012
Women batter men too!!!
What would say to a woman that beats her husband everyday?

The husband is even too scared to think of divorce! She'll definitely crush him..
Re: Relationship Issues (hitting A Woman/man) by Idowuogbo(f): 8:19pm On Aug 01, 2012
Dondav: Women batter men too!!!
Carry go! Notin does her. cool
Re: Relationship Issues (hitting A Woman/man) by Nobody: 8:39pm On Aug 01, 2012
Dondav: Women batter men too!!!

The husband is even too scared to think of divorce! She'll definitely crush him..
Domestic violence has no gender. . . The same punishment should be meted out to perpetrators, male and female alike!

What is wrong is wrong. No need for unnecessary compartmentalizations!
Re: Relationship Issues (hitting A Woman/man) by Dondav(m): 8:46pm On Aug 01, 2012
sexkillz: Domestic violence has no gender. . . The same punishment should be meted out to perpetrators, male and female alike!

What is wrong is wrong. No need for unnecessary compartmentalizations!
You've totally lost me there..
Even my online dictionary doesn't seem to find that last word in ur statement.

(1) (2) (Reply)

9 Steps To Be A Great Kisser / Different Types Of Banks (girls) In Nigeria;; / Why Do Men Cheat On The Perfect Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.